The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
unity

Shouts---Posting SHORT for HEADS UP ONLY

Facebook and Instagram ban Infowars, Milo & Farrakhan as ‘dangerous’

May 2, 2019  The purging has already started >

"Citing policies against ‘dangerous individuals and organizations,’ Instagram and Facebook banned Infowars, Alex Jones, Milo Yiannopoulos and Louis Farrakhan, among others. Any mention of them will result in bans, too.

Any account that shares Infowars content will have it removed, and face a permanent ban for multiple “violations.” Facebook and Instagram will also remove any and all Infowars videos, audio or articles. Groups and events that promote Infowars or any of the banned “extremists” will be removed as well, a spokesperson told the Atlantic.

Thursday’s social media purge also affected Infowars editor Paul Joseph Watson, conservative journalist Laura Loomer, and former Republican politician Paul Nehlen."

snip - please take time to read the whole article

https://www.rt.com/usa/458220-facebook-ban-jones-milo-farrakhan/

>Oh, and just as an aside.  Poynter/IFCN has now removed their list of 515 sites they want removed from the internet.  How absolutely chicken **** of them.

When I went to the index today I got a 404 notice.   However an article was posted today, the 2nd, in which the list was referenced as though it was still there.  It said this>

The International Fact-Checking Network   (scroll down for the following paragraph, and note the heavy reference to Zuckerberg/Facebook, kind of explains the action RT is talking about today)

"This week, the IFCN launched a new project: a database of more than 500 websites that fact-checkers have labeled as misleading, false or otherwise unreliable. This is an ongoing effort, which we hope will be useful for journalists, researchers and advertisers alike. Learn more about our methodology here and suggest new websites for us to include here."

https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2019/making-facebook-more-ephemeral-could-make-it-harder-to-fact-check-false-claims/

• Sad 2

Jotting down the links though I haven't sifted them to fitting individual threads.

‘Portuguese pilot’ shot down in Mirage jet by General Haftar’s forces in Libya – reports

Published time: 7 May, 2019 12:59Edited time: 7 May, 2019 14:05

https://www.rt.com/news/458571-libya-downed-pilot-portugal/

Pompeo arrives in Baghdad for surprise visit amid US-Iran tensions

Published time: 7 May, 2019 20:16Edited time: 7 May, 2019 20:40

https://www.rt.com/news/458646-pompeo-iraq-surprise-visit/

There are more of acute articles out and about but sorry, still feeling frail and this post is not the full story...😟 Sorry for that!

• Like 3

: Breaking! 9TH Circuit Court Just Ruled Trump Can Send Asylum Seekers Back To Mexico
This is a ruling from 9th circuit

The panel of judges wrote in the opinion that the Department of Homeland Security had shown that it suffer irreparable harm if the policy was halted because it “takes off the table one of the few congressionally authorized measures available to process the approximately 2,000 migrants who are currently arriving at the Nation’s southern border on a daily basis.”

The judges also found that the policy was not implemented in violation of the Administrative Procedure Act, because it is not one of the policies covered by the act and therefore does not require certain processes to take place ahead of its implementation.

https://thehill.com/latino/442625-court-rules-trump-admin-can-continue-policy-requiring-asylum-seekers-remain-in-mexico

• Like 2

zzz.png.94a939166b6c1dd84a974650507fb4af.png

That 1+7 meme has caused quite a bit of very cynical laughter over the years.

Some new Cliches please!

Hellloooooooooooooooooo unity.... I do hope you're feeling better. I haven't been online for a couple of days. Email soon Big hug. G and DEKS etc

9500492578.jpg.53c9fa310d73396697e833ef732c1134.jpg

• Like 3

This came up on Simon Parkes's 'Connecting Consciousness' site with his comment:

'We've been sent this, but it doesn't appear on the Wikileaks website'

Wikileaks releases moon landing cut scenes filmed in Nevada desert...

https://youtu.be/2sUUe2cLZNc

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

A New Front Line of Abductees? We Are Evolving Further Always...

Wow intelligent scientist guy explaining the experience in detail.

Young Alien Abductee Tells All: The Greys, Strange Hieroglyphics and more!

(c)Near Death Experiment                   Published on May 6, 2019

Young Alien Abductee Tells All (Part 2): Mechanisms of the Future

(c)Near Death Experiment             Published on May 8, 2019

• Like 1

The Great Crow: Max Igan

I'm sure loads of us already know this guy, but just in case you don't know him, it's someone I've been following for some time. Appreciating his acute expressions, sometime cracking up with his way of description against the politicians. His opinion maybe different to mine yet I appreciate hearing his opinion because he is SOLID as a human being, and as a Truther, and as a researcher.

He is also famous for his shots of Moon surface (yeah he's got some beaut footage of something flying across the surface of our Moon to the matrix glitches etc, you name it) .

Here's one of the latest from his SECOND channel on YT---I've been finding lots of gems in his 2nd channel.

And in this vid, he goes on about NZ shooting incident.

http://www.thecrowhouse.com/max_igan_on_christchurch.html

• Like 1

A STRONG earthquake occurred in the western Pacific on the morning of May 14. Its records were confused with those of another earthquake in the West Indian region, but the position of its epicentre has now been determined with the arrival of additional records from seismological stations surrounding and in the Pacific. It lies in about lat. 4° N., long. 130° E., as determined by the seismologists of the U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey (Wire Report of Science Service, Washington, May 16). This point lies at sea, southeast of the island of Mindanao in the Philippines. The earthquake was clearly a severe one, as it is reported to have been felt distinctly to a distance of about 600 miles from the epicentre.

https://www.nature.com/articles/129826d0

• Like 1

The Phone Conversation of D.Wilcock and C.Goode:

David says ALL OF HIS PAST WORKS ARE "BS",

Wants Out of the Negative Association People Stating that Blue Avien Story Is BS...

BUT STILL INTENDING TO CALL IT AN ENTERTAINMENT & Wants to make MONEY with Corey 

It's a bombshell dropped by Tere Joyce today.

Thank you for letting us know about the content.

"I want OUT".....I think I can hear David's true cry out. As a business, yeah, it's smashing bad news, hey.

.....Loads of us had learned C. Goode has been BStting about the "Blue Aviens. This is backed by someone they cannot argue what he said was a BS....because this guy was the real guy who went to interact with the Afghan Giant. And he said the Blue Avien story was a total BS because he did check the legitimacy of Corey's story, and he got the proofs that Corey didn't know about the true operations. The guy was working for the 33+ degree ops in real deal.  So there we go.

On top of that, G〇IA where was releasing all those vids of David and Corey, was found as a Satanic Ring owned company. It came out of INTERNAL cry outs from lots of the workers at the G〇IA so you know this is true.

So what do you say now about them?

David is really trying to get away from the nasty images associated with them.

And I think Kerry Cassidy is the only big cat somehow saying David is her friend, so David still has a chance to "recover" from such huge blow happened to his own image, if he wiggles out. But it sounded like he still wants to do business with Corey......

Regardless, I feel it's the end for Mr. G.

(c)Tere Joyce 2019

Published on May 14, 2019

But saying all above......hey, how did the conversation got recorded, and got it being spread outside?

....Err....is that an offence? A journalist doing it is ok? I can't be sure where the lawfulness of the release of this "recorded material"....

Where do we stand??

<Add to Edit: A SERIOUS WARNING ABOUT THE AIs

The origin of Tere's vid is here. It has far clearer audio file to it...but still I hold the same question. Yeah we want any disinfo agents to be thrown out. But then again we stand on the laws we created, and in accordance with the democratic world, we shouldn't be breaking any laws, yeah? 

I cannot be sure if what's been done is illegal at all, and I have no idea how the call was captured and what's the true motive. But this audio really shows some true colours of those guys, I feel.

(c)TruthBTold 2019           Posted on 2019/04/13

But saying that.......I want to use this opportunity to WARN EVERYONE.

I had written about this incident I copped before somewhere on CHANI threads.

I called my mother one day. I think it was in 2018.

The phone conversation turned out to be LOOP OF EXACT LONG PHRASES repeated 7 times by the time I quit the call.

The voice was absolutely my mother's. 

And the phrases sounded like what she'd use.

But there's no friggin way that someone without a demented brain to repeat the EXACT same phrases 7 times.

No way.

And it revealed to me that the AIs are threatening at me.....using my own beloved mother's voice.

(I have my own reason why I get targeted.....unfortunately getting picked and pecked due to my blood line.)

Can you feel how I felt threatened by my own family member's voice being cut and pasted, and repeated again and again?

Remember that there's a software they had developed that they could do so?

And realise ANY Presidential voices can be copied, pasted, doctored and then being spat out in MSM...............

Can you understand the very VERY VEEEEEEEEEEEEERY serious situation is happening against the Humanity?

We, as Humans, only got our gut feelings to check against such attacks on us.

And I thought they could also use it to create shit load of BS phrases of ANYONE's voice, and......create stuff like what's been looking like D&C phone conversations.

Because of my OWN EXPERIENCE that was something I felt as if icy cold water got thrown onto my back suddenly, I don't hesitate to dispatch the warning about this to anyone of us here.

BE AWARE, PLEASE. We got to use our intuition to shift through the crap the TECHNOLOGY can do against us.>

<Edit to Add2: 17th May 2019

WoooHooo! I'm very glad to witness this whole thing happening...!

As you can see above, Tere has removed the vid of that phone conversation. For anyone still wants to find out the audio, please check out the 2nd vid on this post. 

Just a great record of how good the English based CT community is. Self-cleansing is a norm, and hope it's so for others, too, but not always happening. This attitude is respectful, honourable, wise choice, and as another human being, I'm appreciating her decision heaps. Love you for that, Tere!

Here's the vid in her own words:

(c)Tere Joyce 2019             Published on May 16, 2019

Funny hearing that according to her, whole lot of us said the same thing as I did. (I didn't read the comments on the page. So I wouldn't know. Since the vid isn't out for the public view, we can't trace them at the moment.)
This is also assuring me that the CT community really is healthy in psyche and able to govern itself with decent self cleansing and moderating ourselves to be coherent. :) Cooooool, everyone!! >
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1

NAZZA calling it as ORION: "We are going to the Moon, to stay, by 2024"

Really? And named it "Orion"? 

Truly a nasty faction tentacle as far as I can see.....

(c) NASA 2019

Published on May 14, 2019

• Like 2

The Attack on G〇IA Continues By Conscious People from The Truthers' Movement

Continuing around the same situation on C Goode, D Wilcock and G_IA, see the post:

BREAKING NEWS! Former GAIA.com TV producer Jay Weidner panics after exposing GAIA TV broadcasting hoaxed program content, attacks NewsEvolution’s Patty Greer & Alfred Lambremont Webre’s exposé of documented deaths and injuries by Bioweapons & DEW at UFO conferences 2016-18!

https://newsinsideout.com/2019/05/breaking-news‼-former-gaia-com-tv-producer-jay-weidner-panics-after-exposing-gaia-tv-broadcasting-hoaxed-program-content-attacks-newsevolutions-patty-greer-alfred-lambremont-we/

The G_IA must be stupid kicking up the lawsuit against this mob....don't they know Alfred is an international LAWYER...?

Published on May 19, 2019

• Like 1

Capel Green - Official Trailer # 5 Rendlesham Forest UFO Incidents Documentary (not SCIENCE FICTION)

(c)Capel Green Rendlesham Forest Movie 2019            Published on May 15, 2019

And here is something else people might be interested in...

The Mysterious Genius Who Patented the UFO

(c)Bloomberg 2018          Published on Nov 19, 2018
  • Thanks 1

watch the miss direction angle of all this by the way.. somethings up

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Theresa May has just formally announced she is resigning - will officially step down on June 7th

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

ACO & CHANI Got Mentioned By LMH In Her Latest Vid

From about 19:20~

I just got to where she was talking about the "CERN-Like" facility etc, finally realised that she's talking about our CHANI.

(c)Earthfiles 2019

Streamed live on May 22, 2019

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

In Case Anyone's Interested In....:

2 weeks supply of the SURVIVAL FOOD in the Patriot Supply Box 

I think the Patriot Supply is where RichieFromBoston has been suggesting all these time.

I like Richie and I haven't had checked the product out just because the product is in the US.

But for the US people here at CHANI, maybe someone is interested in to check out what are included in the 2 weeks supply.

Apparently the guys got a code to take off chunk and make it $140 down to only $75 as the total cost or something, so if you are interested in, please make your enquiry to the Patriot Supply Box people.

Published on May 24, 2019

By the way, as we all realise by now that we are facing to the world wide famine in near future, if the weather pattern around the globe won't calm down.

There's no way we can depend on our governments to do everything for us in time. 

Absolutely important to keep personal supply of plenty of water, food and supplements you want.

But what about people in general? 

I really wish we could start up gathering canned food etc at somewhere........I know people think that even if there's a depot place, it would become a target by ransacking by idiots, becomes useless for all those who collected the food in the first place.

But unless we start somewhere, we'd lose hell a lot of people from hunger, injuries and underlining illnesses to get worse and die.

To protect frail/old people, need heat and moveable stretchers etc.

......How can we plan to save ourselves in smaller capacities, to aid the communities? IF we can set up the satellite-patterned food banks all over the place, I suspect we can do it. But the gov should create FREE SPACES for us to pile up the food and water.

Off the head and weird idea but can we do canning of water? The weight maybe unmanageable but that's another way to protect the packed stuff for ages.

So many things we all need to prep towards....however saying that, I'd rather create the reality where we all are care free and able to enjoy peace and happiness. I will continue meditating and concreting my happy wish for the world.

Either way, we will survive! 

• Like 2

Simon Parkes Latest: 1150 KKNW show

I don't think you want to miss this one....it was loaded with huge info after info to get the bigger pictures.

However saying so, because of what I know, Simon hasn't grasped the real pic about the Venona Project and its influence.

That affect all your judgement on anything about history IMHO. 

Figuring out what V did via Comintern infiltration into the US, Japan and everywhere else TO SCREW UP HUMANITY, anyone still got the bad image about Japan, sorry to say this but the person is still under the mind control done by the Communists, and their bosses...V.

(I know lots resistance would appear at first for many people, reading what I write. Even I had to go through the wall of massive resistance, because I was educated with the horrible image about Japan as a bad country. But I broke the spell as I found out the TRUE history and FACTS. I went through a physically bad time to make the breakthrough from the mind control. But I told you this was the "mind control"? ...Time to realise how far we got fibbed by them, and let's toss out the propaganda images we got wrongly smeared about a whole lot of countries and the people. We need new perspectives.)

Published on May 24, 2019

• Like 3

John Martin and the UFOs:

the World Famous Guitarist Whom Met Ex-Pres Carter, Shared the Encounter Stories With Him etc

Anyone here being a Musician? A fascinating revelation from John Martin with lots of interesting footage!

Just a warning-this is so unfortunate but the sound is really bad. The mic on John's side goes totally freaking out after he starts to play his guitar, then even trying to talk loudly into the mic after that, the sound is continuing to freak out. 

But I hope people can feel the huge LOVE John is projecting as he talks to the UFOs and the interdimensional beings. 

The thing is....I was told by my friendly aliens that DON'T GO OUT LOOKING FOR THEM CUZ THEY MIGHT HARM YOU. And this is said by a Mantid contact---anyone who is picking up higher frequency starts to shine out like beacon to them and your location becomes visible for...........not only to the Mantids but to others as well.

You are like shining advertising board telling bad factions that "hey! I'm available here!"...............

Not necessary ending up as a "negative" experience but there's a high risk.

Ummmmmmmmmm we as the Humans want to make contacts ourselves.

But we dunno how to protect ourselves.😟😢

Our consciousness fields are so easy to be tampered by someone who has upper hand in crafting mental projections. That's what Aril did to the female nurse and made her to believe that they are "good" aliens, and made her to feel affinity to it. Forcefully. Mentally screwing her up, yet she only feels all great with Aril because she got fooled by its mental projection ability. Gained trust from her by fooling her? Us, the Humans, don't like such attitude, Ds. But for them, we are like invisible ants on the ground, and they tend to step onto us, and they don't give a damn about it. 

Know whom to contact with, if you are so into contacting them by looking up the sky.

Don't just rush off and call in everyone out there.......you are risking yourself by doing so.

Published on May 25, 2019

Stanford scientists created a sound so loud it instantly boils water

Yes, it's possible to rawk too hard, but it's not possible to get any louder under water

MAY 20, 2019 5:30 PM PDT

https://www.cnet.com/news/stanford-scientists-created-a-sound-so-loud-it-instantly-boils-water/?fbclid=IwAR3loZfNdeT_wxnf09lpx3ioMacFF0Bp5_TTmGn2RKRwwIfI6DCoyEXt-2A

Huge Fight Against the Globalists Plots in Japan:

Internal Leak re: Japanese Finance & Core Supporter of the Abenomics Standing Up To Fight For The Nation

You might have heard about LDP of Japan, which PM Abe belongs to, is saying that they will RAISE CONSUMPTION TAX.

In this state of the world economy.....CRAZY. Yes, crazy. Even Washington Post mentioned so before. Crazy.

GDP has been stated it went up MORE THAN 2% in the past months.

We discovered that's a BS analysis they came up with.

Negative readings are listed. Too many are in negative, so the globalists in the gov made the jobs of huge road works etc to wipe out those negative readings so they would get that over 2% positive reading.

Japanese economy is NO WAY ok to be rocked again by stupid action of Raising of Tax.

Now according to the Head of Crisis Management of Japan (Source-no sub: youtube.com/watch?v=D1N23OKr-1k) , who is also a LDP member, an insider of Abenomics cried out to him stating he wouldn't shut up about it any more to save the nation and the world economy (if Japan collapses, hell a lot of countries will be dragged down the same time as well so it's not just about Japan), stating the gov has been using BS analysis..... This action is created by the GLOBALISTS in order to WRECK JAPAN.

Remember the nasty alien faction group created the TAX straight after the bubble busted in Japan, which was to crush the nation, which they did....Japan was just "surviving" for 20 years, finally trying to get out of the rats....and PM Abe's continuing to show the move towards RAISING THE CONSUMPTION TAX TO 10%. In mean while, soooooooooo many Japanese people DIED. Suicide rates went so high and it used to be 30,000 suicide deaths EVERY YEAR for like a decade. "They" gained so much LOOSH out of Japanese nation by flogging them so hard...........

Now there are people in Japan who had enough of the threat made via the news about the Consumption Tax rate to be raised, plenty are asking politicians to BRING DOWN THE CONSUMPTION TAX to 5% instead of 8% that's already being installed. People are thinking the Consumption Tax isn't a good way to go anyway. 

So basically what Japanese nation wants in general is to hear right now is that the raising of tax idea to be FROZEN...meaning to ditch it completely.

The best is to wipe away the Consumption Tax system altogether. Knowing you gotta keep on paying a lot on each thing people buy only halt Japanese people spending money altogether....

This horror moves were made from the Ministry of Finance basically....we got huge loads of nasty alien faction workers there, and that's nothing different from how the US situation is.

• Like 1