The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
unity

Shouts---Posting SHORT for HEADS UP ONLY

apparently the shooter's ex-inlaws times attended the church.  this is just so sickening and it's happening all too often.  my heart is breaking for all those who lost a loved one.  prayers, so many prayers going out to them.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/national/2017/11/sheriff_says_gunmans_ex_in_laws_sometimes_attended_services_0

• Like 3

Bono, Madonna named in the leaked Paradise Papers

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/bono-madonna-named-leaked-paradise-papers-article-1.3613182

""Bono was a passive, minority investor in Nude Estates Malta Ltd., a company that was legally registered in Malta until it was voluntarily wound up in 2015. Malta is a well-established holding company jurisdiction within the EU," a spokesperson for the singer told the Guardian.

Meanwhile, the ICIJ also claims the documents reveal pop star Madonna has a share in a medical supplies company, while actress Keira Knightley has invested in a Jersey-based real estate firm.

The celebrities' inclusion in the leaked documents joins several other high-profile figures, including the Queen.

Her Royal Highness was named, as her private estate invested millions of dollars in a Cayman Islands fund previously unknown to the public."

• Like 2

RAT'S CREEPY    Scientists are implanting tiny HUMAN brains into rats

Stanford University bioethicist says as the lab rats become more human-like they may one day be 'entitled to some kind of respect'

By Margi Murphy
8th November 2017, 10:40 am
Updated: 9th November 2017, 4:17 am

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tech/4867891/scientists-give-rats-consciousness-by-implanting-them-with-tiny-human-brains/

• Like 1

Invisible Huge Ships Going Pass Above Our Heads

I need other CHANIties to chip in if you have come across to these ships above where you locate.

This morning in South Oz, I heard the "airplane" noise that also rumbled to the floor.

It was just about 10 am, and another at 10:50am.

Since then I have been monitoring other flights going above our head here, but NONE (of the usual commercial flights) ever came close to the level of rumble I physically felt as the airplane went pass.....that I couldn't even see.

Ok, today its overcast so I could think that the body of the aircraft was in the cloud, preventing me to see.

BUT if it was so friggin large, and close to the ground enough to cause such rumbling physically, I think you would actually see it.......but I didn't. 

Both were flying to the same direction coming from inland, going out towards the sea, which means they were flying to NEE, where does NOT have airstrips built for such huge thing to land on near by, if they were lowering the altitude to land.

Silent/Weirdly Quiet Ships

Again, this happened to me, and I even tried to take photo of this insanely huge "airplane" which was flying to South direction from inland way over Adelaide. (I did, but terribly blurry...I only managed to capture the lights of the craft, so I can claim that it really existed, at least.) I still can recall how it was flying friggin low to the ground, I got really wondered if it would clip the roof line of houses, as it seemed to be landing towards a commercial airport.....but I have no idea if it really did land there.

This ship was incredibly huge like 20-30 times of the usual commercial airplane with 230 people or so capacity.

It just was so big, wide, with huge wings.

But despite how low it was flying, it was not releasing much engine noise at all....as if like a light airplane level or even quieter. I distinctively realised that level of noise was way too low for the size of the body of the craft I was watching to go pass above my head.

I also have seen "aircrafts" that are dead silent.

Silent!?? An aircraft flying and silent!?? How the hell!? That's not a glider...... I wondered, but you hear a lot of others experienced seeing Silent aircrafts hovering above or going pass in a direction. In my case, the shapes of the aircrafts were those of commercial passenger carriers. Others I have noticed were like black helicopters.....

Anyone experienced with these weird flying objects??

• Like 6

Weird. I posted the Do Wah Diddy Diddy song from Stripes on my Fakebook page a few days ago after seeing it on a GLP thread on this topic.Perhaps a bit of joie de vivre from the military as they close in on the rats.....

(God knows humour helps.It came to the crunch here recently.. and still we laugh)

• Like 3

19 hours ago, unity said:

Invisible Huge Ships Going Pass Above Our Heads

I need other CHANIties to chip in if you have come across to these ships above where you locate.

This morning in South Oz, I heard the "airplane" noise that also rumbled to the floor.

It was just about 10 am, and another at 10:50am.

Since then I have been monitoring other flights going above our head here, but NONE (of the usual commercial flights) ever came close to the level of rumble I physically felt as the airplane went pass.....that I couldn't even see.

Ok, today its overcast so I could think that the body of the aircraft was in the cloud, preventing me to see.

BUT if it was so friggin large, and close to the ground enough to cause such rumbling physically, I think you would actually see it.......but I didn't. 

Both were flying to the same direction coming from inland, going out towards the sea, which means they were flying to NEE, where does NOT have airstrips built for such huge thing to land on near by, if they were lowering the altitude to land.

Silent/Weirdly Quiet Ships

Again, this happened to me, and I even tried to take photo of this insanely huge "airplane" which was flying to South direction from inland way over Adelaide. (I did, but terribly blurry...I only managed to capture the lights of the craft, so I can claim that it really existed, at least.) I still can recall how it was flying friggin low to the ground, I got really wondered if it would clip the roof line of houses, as it seemed to be landing towards a commercial airport.....but I have no idea if it really did land there.

This ship was incredibly huge like 20-30 times of the usual commercial airplane with 230 people or so capacity.

It just was so big, wide, with huge wings.

But despite how low it was flying, it was not releasing much engine noise at all....as if like a light airplane level or even quieter. I distinctively realised that level of noise was way too low for the size of the body of the craft I was watching to go pass above my head.

I also have seen "aircrafts" that are dead silent.

Silent!?? An aircraft flying and silent!?? How the hell!? That's not a glider...... I wondered, but you hear a lot of others experienced seeing Silent aircrafts hovering above or going pass in a direction. In my case, the shapes of the aircrafts were those of commercial passenger carriers. Others I have noticed were like black helicopters.....

Anyone experienced with these weird flying objects??

I have heard reports of 'silent' aircraft.

One was a night landing at the military strip north of Adelaide - it was described as a C-130 Hercules, totally black, and totally no wind/engine noise either landing or taking off.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, EagleWings said:

I have heard reports of 'silent' aircraft.

One was a night landing at the military strip north of Adelaide - it was described as a C-130 Hercules, totally black, and totally no wind/engine noise either landing or taking off.

Ohhhhhhhhhh thank you for chipping in, EagleWings!

I started to wonder that these silent ones are possibly:

1) A form of electronic harassment and using/testing the development of 3D PROJECTION technology (as we all know), using it against the people who are digging in too deep, to see the effect of it psychologically and physically (like making people unable to get out of house etc),

2) They are "alien tech gears" and the alien factions are doing their surveillance away from the Human governments on their own...

(If my memory is correct, I have heard some shape shifted in mid air!!)   

• Like 4

If you are so inclined

9-year-old cancer patient asks for cards to celebrate 'last Christmas' early

"...we want him to know that Christmas wishes come true"

Cancer Patient's Last Christmas

Cancer Patient's Last Christmas      SOURCE: Courtesy of Michelle Thompson Simard

"For most, Christmas comes the same time every year. But for 9-year-old Jacob Thompson, a cancer patient with Stage 4 High Risk Neuroblastoma, the festive day is arriving early — and it will be his last.

According to the GoFundMe page set up by Jacob's mother, the family admitted him to Barbara Bush Children's Hospital on October 11 with the understanding that he would pass away within a month."

http://www.wlky.com/article/cancer-patient-cards-last-christmas/13144608

you can go to his go fund me page and send a message

https://www.gofundme.com/xkcjc8

• Like 2

Commodity Ad Network: A new Ads-Alliance made for Alternative Media

We start to deal with what YT has been doing against all alternative sites calling them down as Fake News Makers...

Now a brand new solution is out.

11:40~ there's a short animation clip to explain what it is.

• Like 1

3 Fingered Peruvian Mummy Case:

Nazca Alien Mummy With Jois Mantilla Report Made in Peru English Version

If my memory is correct, there was this DNA analysis done on the 3 fingered mummy and it came back as a HUMAN.

Then I came across to this Peruvian version of the docco, stating physiologically it's nothing to do with Human.

The shape itself is obvious that we can't call them the same as us, can we?

But this is what one of my sources told me.......the humanoid beings like that....we would find them having the Human genomes in them.

With what I was told and the result of the DNA test, I went AHA, but this Peruvian vid does not include the details about what I heard about the genes before. Whether that'd be included in later editions, IDK.

So honestly I'm not sure what is the verdict yet.

We got to be careful not to fall for BS, either. So let's watch what will come out from the case...it's not answering all the questions we got.

I'd like to thank the Journalist Jois Mantilla as well as Ms Ameli Apuy for doing the English version of the vid.

Here's a short vid about the 2nd body excavated at the same site in Peru.

• Like 3

Suspect in Mall of America stabbing identified

Nov. 13, 2017     Max Jaeger

Police have named the man accused of stabbing two people inside the Mall of America during a botched theft attempt Sunday.

Officials identified him as Mahad Abdiaziz Abdirahaman, 20, according to a local CBS report.

snip

http://nypost.com/2017/11/13/suspect-in-mall-of-america-stabbing-identified/

• Like 2

Red Sun, Black Sun, Epilepsy-Inducing Flashing Sun WTH

These incident, especially the Black Sun flickering, reminded me of the "Mother" appearance in front of huge mass of Coptic Christians as the brightly shining figure of Mother Mary like being appeared on top of a Coptic Church....before they had a massacre and other hard oppression happened against them.

And remember all the Black Sun reference we were making before, since David Bowie made his last release focused onto the Black Sun? 

Oct. 2017 - Thousands witness the Sun Blinking, turning Black and Red, Holographic Moon and Sun

(c)newearth Thanks heaps to Sylvia for all the great work she shares!

<Add to edit; I was watching the vid mid way through and then rushed to post it here first so I can share this vid with you people. I restarted to watch the vid again, and Sylvia mentioned the exact point I mentioned above.....anyway,13th Oct 1917 was the date for the Fatima incident, figure of Mary appearing in front of the children. The connection to "Miracles" but....to me, those flickering REALLY LOOK ARTIFICIAL. This is a flag organised by a faction. Pretty effective to make people go wtf and look up, yeah? I can feel they are laughing at the Humans......"Ohhh look at those idiots totally mesmerised by the flickering!".......

Let's be really careful monitoring the world, because if the trend follows to these Sun miracles, something bad were to happen following them, methinks..... Hope not, but let's see how it turns out.> 

• Like 3

Russian cryogenics firm wants to freeze people BEFORE they die so they can be stored in containers and one day brought back to life

• Freezing someone alive constitutes killing but may be legal in Switzerland
  • Proponents of this practice say bodies could be thawed to continue living 
  • To date the firm has cryogenically preserved the bodies and brains of 54 people 
  • Company has launched a cryptocurrency offering to raise money for the centre

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5080705/Cryogenics-firm-start-freezing-people-die.html#ixzz4yYEjMWXE 

• Like 1

The world's first floating nation designed to 'liberate humanity from politicians' will appear in the Pacific Ocean by 2020

• The radical plans, bankrolled by PayPal founder Peter Thiel, will see a floating nation  built in the Pacific Ocean
  • Hotels, homes, offices and restaurants, and more will be built by 2020 by the nonprofit Seasteading Institute
  • In January the firm made a deal with French Polynesia to set up an experimental nation off its coast
  • Joe Quirk, president of the Seasteading Institute, said he wants to see 'thousands' of floating cities by 2050

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5077575/The-world-s-floating-city-set-2020-build.html

• Like 1

Integrated circuits printed directly onto fabric for the first time

Your future smartphone may be woven into your machine-washable clothes
November 10, 2017

Sample-Circuit-Printed-on-Fabric.jpg

http://www.kurzweilai.net/integrated-circuits-printed-directly-onto-fabric-for-the-first-time?utm_source=KurzweilAI+Daily+Newsletter&utm_campaign=9b134298ce-UA-946742-1&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_6de721fb33-9b134298ce-282105037