The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
NewWorld

2016 US Presidential Election

Former spokesperson for the Bernie Sanders Campaign speaks out

Symone Sanders: ‘We Don’t Need White People Leading The Democratic Party Right Now’

Seems to me, a party should be ALL inclusive, with no one involved being exclusive of any group.  I would have far preferred to hear her say, I'm here for everyone.

Busted! Jill Stein's Election Recount Is Being Paid For By a Bot!

Jill Stein raised enough money for a recount in 3 states (WI, MI, PA) that Donald Trump won -- in less than 24 hours! Who's giving her all the money? No one knows. Some say it could be George Soros working in the background. One very suspicious activity users on Reddit.com noticed is the frequency of the deposit. About $160,000 is being added to Stein's recount effort every where -- like clockwork.

JIM STONE writes:

Nov 23-24 2016

JILL STEIN’S ELECTION RECOUNT IS BEING PAID FOR BY A BOT!

A bot is pulling cash from a central fund, and giving it out at a pre determined rate.

Go to Jill Stein’s fundraiser page and watch the progress. You will see that her funding is coming in at a PERFECTLY CONSISTENT 160,000 an hour. I watched this yesterday and last night carefully, and noted that at night, when everyone is sleeping and right through the time when the whole world slows down, her donations for this came in like clockwork, with no deviation from the steady pace whatsoever.

The only way that can happen is if a bot was set up to fake her getting donations from multiple people, and whoever set it up did not consider the fact that practically everything would come from America, and practically everyone is asleep at 3AM. LAST NIGHT IT SHOULD HAVE SLOWED DOWN. IT DID NOT. IT JUST MARCHED RIGHT TOWARD THE FINISH LIKE AN OBEDIENT SOLDIER. It went straight to 2.65 million by six AM. I can calculate: IT WILL GO TO 4.5 MILLION IN 28.125 HOURS. Oh, a few people will pitch in for real, so I’ll say 27 hours.

EASY MATH. JILL STEIN WILL GET THE 4.5 MILLION SHE NEEDS BETWEEN 4 AND SIX PM TONIGHT, DEPENDING UPON HOW MUCH REAL PEOPLE PITCH IN. Actual math progression based on the steady rate lands squarely on 6:10 PM tonight, but I am guessing a few real people will pay in.

Don’t be fooled by the slick language on the donation page, if those donations did not virtually stop at night they are not coming from the American people.

Yes folks, we are watching the election steal as it happens. They could not do it by threatening electors, so now we have this. And it is all based on false claims, because Michigan CANNOT BE HACKED. Michigan has a CERTIFIED VOTE. There is NO WAY THIS IS LEGIT. And that means ONE THING – there are liars doing it, powerful liars who know in advance they are going to find what they are looking for.

Anonymous sent:

It’s over, folks.

They are absolutely taking this from Trump. If you were able to see these stories they already have prepared for us to start running next week, your jaw would hit the ground.
They are going to “find” that the results were indeed “hacked”. They have everything set in place, and have been ready to play this out for over a week.

All 3 states (Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania) are going to be reversed and awarded to Hillary Clinton. Speculate on who is pulling the strings, but this is going to happen.

Start preparing for the news to come, NOW.

My response: Michigan had all paper ballots and cannot be hacked. But that won’t stop liars of the caliber we are up against. Michigan has a different vote counting process than other states. First, Michigan does a quick count. Then, automatically, they do a certified count. That count was certified today. It is an un-hackable process. If Hillary takes Michigan when Michigan can’t be hacked, and the vote is certified, it will prove fraud of the highest order.

Pukable swiss commentator ripping Trump on Mex TV at 1AM. Good time slot.

FINAL ANSWER: BULLYING ELECTORS WITH DEATH THREATS    

snip

http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=50879

Interesting read  a-lurker stated she had a bad feeling about this, she could be right!

• Like 4

Shocker ?

Hillary Clinton campaign to join Wisconsin election recount

Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign said Saturday that it will participate in a recount of the votes cast in Wisconsin's election.

The news comes after Jill Stein, the Green Party candidate for president, initiated a recount there and pledged to pursue additional ones in Pennsylvania and Michigan. President-elect Donald Trump denounced the recount as "a scam by the Green Party for an election that has already been conceded."

"The results of this election should be respected instead of being challenged and abused, which is exactly what Jill Stein is doing," Trump said in a statement.

Clinton campaign general counsel Marc Elias said the Clinton campaign has found no evidence of election tampering, but is joining in the recount now that Stein has initiated it.

"Because we had not uncovered any actionable evidence of hacking or outside attempts to alter the voting technology, we had not planned to exercise this option ourselves, but now that a recount has been initiated in Wisconsin, we intend to participate in order to ensure the process proceeds in a manner that is fair to all sides," Elias wrote on Medium, an alternative blogging site.

Wisconsin had been considered a reliable state for Democrats, but Trump won an upset victory there. The Clinton campaign will participate in the Pennsylvania and Michigan recounts if Stein pursues them, Elias wrote. The campaign is aware that the odds of a recount reversing the vote in any state are slim, he said.

snip 

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/11/26/clinton-participate-wisconsin-recount/94473712/

• Like 4

maybe i missed something...trump won, there may be an election recount, hillary is done but safe...etc...

none of those things are confirmed to my knowledge,,,i thought something important and deciding was to happen on dec 19 th  before this could be decided. ya all may have jumped the gun here. maybe not, I've been wrong before, but i thought the electoral college votes dec 19...

• Like 2

All this crap is just Soros trying to go head to head with Trump.  Soros will lose.  He just doesn't know yet that his power is all but gone.

• Like 4

Kellyanne Unloads On Romney....

Posted By: Watchman
Date: Sunday, 27-Nov-2016 10:53:49

Appointing Mitt Romney as Secretary of State would be viewed as a major betrayal by many supporters of President-elect Donald Trump, former Trump campaign manager Kellyanne Conway told CNN on Sunday.

“It’s just breathtaking in scope and intensity,” Conway said of the opposition to Romney among Trump supporters.

“Receiving deluge of social media & private comms re: Romney Some Trump loyalists warn against Romney as sec of state,” Conway wrote on Twitter on Thursday, linking to a POLITICO article about opposition to Romney.

“I felt compelled to come forward on behalf of the people who were weighing in,” Conway said of that tweet.

Speaking to Dana Bash on "State of the Union," she went on to say that she, too, had personal concerns with Romney getting the job of top diplomat, and even took shots at Romney’s own run for president in 2012.

“You know, Gov. Romney ran for the same office four years ago and lost spectacularly,” she said. “Mitt Romney lost Michigan by 10 points, Donald Trump just won it.”
161125-trump-romney-getty-1160.jpg

Trump and Romney's 10 harshest insults

By Madeline Conway

Conway also questioned Romney’s credentials for the job.

“Gov. Romney in the last four years, I mean, has he been around the globe doing something on behalf of the United State of which we’re unaware? Did he go and intervene in Syria where they’re having a massive humanitarian crisis?” Conway asked. “Has he been helpful to Mr. Netanyahu?”

Conway’s comments continued the public bashing of Romney that has been playing out, with top surrogates like Mike Huckabee and Newt Gingrich also going after the former Massachusetts governor. The spectacle has made it less likely that Romney will land at Foggy Bottom come January.

“I’m all for party unity, but I’m not sure that we have to pay for that with the Secretary of State position,” Conway said. “We don’t even know if Mitt Romney voted for Donald Trump.”

And she wasn't done yet.

Later, on NBC's "Meet the Press," Conway continued to make the case against Romney.

"People feel betrayed to think that Governor Romney, who went out of his way to question the character and the intellect and the integrity of Donald Trump, now our president-elect, would be given the most significant cabinet post of all, Secretary of State," Conway told host Chuck Todd.

"They feel a bit betrayed that you can get a Romney back in there after everything he did."

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/conway-unloads-on-romney-231855

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=63083

• Like 1

You know, I'm sick and tired of all the games being played by everyone.  So her point is?  and Why? Just like Jill Stein, who's admitted the money she's raised is for future Green party candidates, as well as recounts.  I'd like to know why she isn't challenging Wash., Ore., and especially Calif., where as many as 3 million votes could be fraudulent.  How about the states where votes for Trump switched to Clinton, as people watched?  Clinton couldn't get people to turn out for rallies, but she won the popular vote? Hogwash! what a 3 ringed circus this election business is.

The Democrats’ real strategy in launching recounts

Nov. 27, 2016     Richard Baehr

"The recount in Wisconsin, and the coming ones in Michigan and Pennsylvania will not change the outcomes in any of the states.  No recount ever changes thousands of votes.  I do not think that is the purpose.

The recounts, if done by hand, which can be demanded, may take longer than the last day for completing the official counts in a state and directing Electoral College voters.  If all 3 states miss the deadline, Trump is at 260, Hillary at 232.  No one hits 270.  

Then this goes to Congress, where the House voting 1 vote per state elects Trump, and Senate selects Pence. This would be first time Pthis happened since 1824, but in that case, John Quincy Adams won in the House, though he had fewer electoral college votes than Andrew Jackson.  

If this goes to the US House and Senate, and the result is the same as result from the Electoral College without the recounts, why do it?  The answer is to make Trump seem even more illegitimate, that he did not win the popular vote  (he lost by over 2.1 million), he did not win the Electoral College (did not reach 270), and was elected by being inserted into the presidency by members of his own party in Congress.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/11/the_democrats_real_strategy_in_launching_recounts.html

Just one thing here, unless behind the scenes, the Democrats didn't start this recount crap, Jill Stein/Greens did, and are only challenging states Trump won, which definitely could lead one to wonder about a lot of possibilities for who's really behind it, and also who was donating $160K every hour to Stein's recount fund.  It's all a bunch of hooey.

@hcvslayer, you are 100% correct, Dec.19th the tale is told, could be interesting, considering deadlines for recounts and all, nothing is written in stone, yet.

• Like 5

I deleted my post. I won't post those links anymore. Though I don't have that problem with the screen dropping. Possibly your browser or your location.

• Like 1

Keep posting, Kande.  It is odd, just after those 2 tweets.  Still happening on page 33.  Anyone else want to try a random tweet?

• Like 2

Oops! Jill Stein Misses Pennsylvania Recount Deadline – But She Did Raise a Ton of Cash

Nov. 28, 2016       Jim Hoft

"Green Party candidate raised enough money for a recount of votes in Pennsylvania but she missed the deadline on Monday to file.

It was a nearly impossible task to begin with.
Despite her successful fundraising effort, state law made Jill Stein’s potential Pennsylvania recount next to impossible.

According to state law three voters in each precinct or election district in Pennsylvania must submit a notarized affidavit to the clerk in their individual election districts in order to initiate a recount.

There are 9,163 precincts in Pennsylvania.
That would be a monumental task."

Trump won Pennsylvania by over 70,000 votes.
This was all a scam.

The Washington Examiner reported:

"Jill Stein has everything she needs to launch a presidential recount. She’s got the cash, the grassroots fervor and the spotlight of an adoring media. But there’s one thing she needs to overturn Trump’s victory: a calendar.

Stein missed Pennsylvania’s deadline to file for a voter-initiated recount. That blown deadline is a huge blow for Democrats who have pinned their hopes on recounts in the Keystone State, Michigan and Wisconsin.

“According to Wanda Murren, spokeswoman for the Pennsylvania Department of State,” the Philadelphia Inquirer reported Monday, “the deadline for a voter-initiated recount was Monday, Nov. 21.”

snip

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/oops-jill-stein-misses-pennsylvania-recount-deadline-raise-ton-cash/

Flashback: George Soros Financed Hillary Clinton’s Recount Lawyer Marc Elias

Nov. 28, 2016    Aaron Klein

"The lawyer representing Hillary Clinton’s recount efforts recently led legal battles against state voting laws with an infusion of funding from billionaire George Soros.

On Saturday, Marc Elias, the Clinton team’s general counsel, announced Clinton’s campaign would participate in Green Party candidate Jill Stein’s recount effort in Wisconsin.  Elias also said the Clinton campaign would participate if Stein decides to pursue recounts in Pennsylvania and Michigan.

Elias is a senior lawyer at the Perkins Coie law firm, which also represents Hillary Clinton and the Democratic National Committee.

In July, the New York Times reported Soros had pledged up to $5 million for a legal fight led by Elias against what the newspaper characterized as “restrictive voting laws enacted in recent years by Republican-controlled state governments.”

The Times further reported on Elias’ Soros-financed efforts:"

snip

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/28/soros-financed-attorney-leading-hillary-clintons-recount-efforts/

• Like 4

DEVASTATING Complaint Filed Against Jill Stein… “Fraud, Perjury…”

Nov. 28, 2016    

"(PTV) A US Green Party member unhappy with the party’s presidential candidate Jill Stein’s move to challenge the election vote count in three states has filed a complaint with the Wisconsin Attorney General, alleging that her petition may have contained false statements under oath.

The petition, filed by American journalist and radio host Don DeBar on Monday, alleges that the false statements may have induced the state to fraudulently conduct a recount and caused thousands of people to donate a reported sum of $6 million to Stein’s effort.

Stein submitted the recount request to Wisconsin authorities on Friday. She also planned to formally file for recounts with authorities in Michigan and Pennsylvania.

Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton narrowly lost these three states to Republican Donald Trump, the president-elect. If Clinton had won all of these states, their total of 46 Electoral College votes would have been enough for her to win the White House."

snip

http://thetruthdivision.com/2016/11/breaking-devastating-complaint-filed-against-jill-stein-fraud-perjury/

• Like 6

Merit on the GLP thread that Rouge5 pointed out earlier also said in one of his posts some time ago that Hillary and the Democrats would not pursue a recount because it would actually reveal voter fraud on their part and here we are with Stein pursuing just that - dumb and dumber!  They will not change the outcome so for the life of me I cannot see what possible outcome they were envisaging.

Karma Awaits: Wisconsin Insider Says Recount Will Expose MASSIVE Fraud....DNC Fraud To Be Exact...

Date: Tuesday, 29-Nov-2016 16:10:13

The Wisconsin Elections Commission set a timetable Monday for a recount of the presidential election but rejected a request for a hand recount. The commission is made up of three Democrats and three Republicans. It adopted the recount plans unanimously.

Meanwhile a Wisconsin insider on 4Chan said to expect the recount to expose massive DNC fraud.

The Anonymous “insider” says the recount will reveal people out of state voting, non citizens voting, people voting numerous times, and nursing home violations.

Be ready for Trump to improve his margin of victory.

Trump won Wisconsin by 27,506 votes.

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=63267

• Like 6

10 hours ago, kandescent said:

Why does the goal keep increasing? ? So sketch.

IMG_2440.JPG

One doesn't have a suspicious mind, ... BUT....

Didn't I read that the Clinton Foundation is losing money, and is seeking new funds????

• Like 4

Clintons STUNNED as recount falls apart

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s desperate attempt to overturn the presidential election results in key states is coming apart at the seams.

After decades of getting everything they want, the Clintons are finally tasting the bitter rejection of the American people — and the mounting recount failures, combined with the election results, have reportedly left husband Bill Clinton dazed and dumbfounded.

Hillary’s last ditch attempt at a recount, spear-headed by over six million in donations by heavily Democratic backers to Green Party candidate Jill Stein, is facing increasing difficulties and missteps.

In Wisconsin, Dane County Circuit Judge Valerie Bailey-Rihn has refused to order local officials to conduct the state’s presidential recount by hand, acknowledging that Stein’s wild conspiracy theory of Russians hacking voting equipment had zero evidence.

https://thehornnews.com/clintons-stunned-recount-falls-apart/

• Like 6

Another Trump Win....Trump Calls Carrier CEO... Carrier Will Now Stay In The US, And "Keep The Jobs In Indiana"

Date: Wednesday, 30-Nov-2016 11:29:17

Washington — Air conditioning company Carrier Corp. says it has reached a deal with President-elect Donald Trump to keep nearly 1,000 jobs in Indiana. Trump and Vice President-elect Mike Pence plan to travel to the state Thursday to unveil the agreement alongside company officials.

Trump confirmed the meeting on Twitter late Tuesday, promising a “Great deal for workers!”

Trump spent much of his campaign pledging to keep companies like Carrier from moving jobs overseas. His focus on manufacturing jobs contributed to his unexpected appeal with working-class voters in states like Michigan, which has long voted for Democrats in presidential elections.

The details of the agreement were unclear. Carrier tweeted that the company was “pleased to have reached a deal” with Trump and Pence to keep the jobs in Indianapolis.

Neither Wilbur Ross, Trump’s pick for commerce secretary, nor Steven Mnuchin — the banker picked to be treasury secretary — would discuss specifics about the agreement on Wednesday. But Mnuchin told CNBC’s “Squawk Box” that Trump and his administration are “going to have open communications with business leaders.”

He said Trump called the CEO of Carrier’s parent company and said it was “important..

more: http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/nation/2016/11/29/carrier-trump/94638336/

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=63308

• Like 3