The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
breezy

BREAKING NEWS HEADLINES!!

1 hour ago, unity said:

One arrested - Australian citizen, and 3 others being questioned - 2 men and a woman.

It has all the hallmarks of a 'False Flag' - a question to ask - has New Zealand (or Jacinta Arden) done anything to upset 'them'???

• Like 5

After reading a bit about this tragedy, I'm going to say there is possibly much more to this, than people are thinking about.  Terms like "White Nationalist", manifesto, guns being used to cause problems in the US against our gun rights, fascist, on and on. Sounds all too familiar to me. Also find it interesting, that he posted on 8 chan, described as an 'extreme right wing'  site.  We do realize that is the only site QAnon posts on, correct? QAnon has posted about how FVEY countries were involved in this business of the dossier on P.Trump, and how they don't want that info included/exposed in the DECLAS.  Last, but not least, we heard nothing about John Podesta for quite  a while, yet he has been drawing attention via twitter, about being in New Zealand recently and Australia just yesterday.  Possibly sending someone a message?  Something very fishy about all this, and just too damned convenient for me to accept what's on the surface.  All that said, thinking about all those innocent people who lost their lives.  Sad just sad, as though their lives meant nothing, other than being used as cannon fodder for someone else's hidden agenda.   :angry2:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/15/world/asia/new-zealand-shooting.html

• Like 5

The manifesto is certainly a red flag for me.

Since the Brexit referendum the elite have been trying time and again to tie those who voted leave to the far right, tried and failed and yet here is someone who conveniently states exactly what the MSM have been pushing.

How did he get the gun.

New Zealand gun laws allow assualt rifles like the one he had but he was an Aussie i.e. he had no legal right to have a gun like that.

The gun dealers are, as far as I've been able to ascertain, heavily policed so it seems doubtful he slipped a dealer some $$$$ and walked out with a gun.

I don't really know guns, but I'd be interested if someone who did could ID the gun make, model and variant.

• Like 7

I was about half a mile away from the shootings at the mosque when it happened.

I spoke to one of the witnesses shortly afterwards. He thought one of the gunmen was a Pacific Islander.

Initially there were thought to be nine shooters, which became six which eventually arrived at four.

In New Zealand guns are relatively easy to come by, both legally and illegally (especially with the gangs who use stolen guns)

I'm not sure about the availiabilty of AR15s though which seems to have been used by a shooter (i'll check).

Predictably the incident has been portrayed as part of an "extremist Christian right wing conspiracy" and Stefan Molyneux (recently banned from speaking in New Zealand) is cited as as example of such in the local press.
Rumour has it one of those involved was wearing a MAGA hat.

March 15: Ides of March/war.

Tarran:

This name derives from the Proto-Celtic form of the name “*Toranos”, meaning “thunder”. In present day the Welsh “taranu” and “taran” means “to thunder, thunder” (Breton: taraniñ / taran). In Celtic mythology Taranis was the god of thunder worshipped essentially in Gaul, Gallaecia, Britain and Ireland, but also in the Rhineland and Danube regions, amongst others. Taranis, along with Esus and Toutatis as part of a sacred triad, was mentioned by the Roman poet Lucan in his epic poem Pharsalia as a Celtic deity to whom human sacrificial offerings were made. Taran son of Ainftech was a King of the Picts (692–96) according to the Pictish king-lists. In some instances, the surname may be a variant of the French name "Taurin", which derived from the Latin "taurus", bull, and would have been a nickname given to a large, aggressive man. The creation of surnames from nicknames was a common practice in the Middle Ages, and many modern-day surnames are from medieval nicknames referring to personal characteristics.

• Like 6

On 3/16/2019 at 7:31 AM, KMRIA said:

I was about half a mile away from the shootings at the mosque when it happened.

I spoke to one of the witnesses shortly afterwards. He thought one of the gunmen was a Pacific Islander.

Initially there were thought to be nine shooters, which became six which eventually arrived at four.

In New Zealand guns are relatively easy to come by, both legally and illegally (especially with the gangs who use stolen guns)

I'm not sure about the availiabilty of AR15s though which seems to have been used by a shooter (i'll check).

Predictably the incident has been portrayed as part of an "extremist Christian right wing conspiracy" and Stefan Molyneux (recently banned from speaking in New Zealand) is cited as as example of such in the local press.
Rumour has it one of those involved was wearing a MAGA hat.

March 15: Ides of March/war.

Tarran:

This name derives from the Proto-Celtic form of the name “*Toranos”, meaning “thunder”. In present day the Welsh “taranu” and “taran” means “to thunder, thunder” (Breton: taraniñ / taran). In Celtic mythology Taranis was the god of thunder worshipped essentially in Gaul, Gallaecia, Britain and Ireland, but also in the Rhineland and Danube regions, amongst others. Taranis, along with Esus and Toutatis as part of a sacred triad, was mentioned by the Roman poet Lucan in his epic poem Pharsalia as a Celtic deity to whom human sacrificial offerings were made. Taran son of Ainftech was a King of the Picts (692–96) according to the Pictish king-lists. In some instances, the surname may be a variant of the French name "Taurin", which derived from the Latin "taurus", bull, and would have been a nickname given to a large, aggressive man. The creation of surnames from nicknames was a common practice in the Middle Ages, and many modern-day surnames are from medieval nicknames referring to personal characteristics.

It also sounded a bit suspect - as in OZ, we heard that about 100 shots had been fired, but (now) 50 killed and more wounded - that makes a shot-to-kill ratio of 2:1 (or better).

Firstly, what caliber or calibers were used - if NATO-type rounds 5.56mm (about .22"), then the projectiles are designed to wound/incapacitate but NOT to kill (unless hitting a vital spot).  if they were 7.62 (the old .303 etc. size), yes, then they are designed to kill, BUT, it usually takes a good 'vital' shot to get a kill.  The military normally work on a 5-7:1 ratio, and even the special services are not much better.

Then, HOW LONG did it take for the police to respond? from what I heard, 17+ minutes...

One 'almost' suspects more than one shooter, but all made up to look the same...

• Like 8

Schumann Resonance Today Peaks:

• 3/17 – A full 24 hours of Total White and now, as understandable, some rest before the next wave. We might see more of these in the near future while we get closer to the Shift.
  • 3/17 13:00 UTC – Looks like that with the powerful 120 Hz peak at about 12 UTC the impressive activity of the last one and half day is ending.
  • 3/17 10:00 UTC – It is massive massive, period. Such huge activity did happen before but there is the feeling this time is different. A lot of things suggest we are in a phase of great changes, something that we are probably going to see, all, awaken or not. Since our last update at midnight UTC the average amplitude has been way above 100 Hz. The massive spike happened at 2 UTC and reached 150 Hz, followed by 5 more, 3 at about 120 and 2 at 110 Hz.
  • 3/17 00:30 UTC – We are back at 85 Hz after 3.5 hours where the amplitude, and the Planet herself, “took a breath” below 30 Hz. It is still “Total White”. We are at [-2], just to remember, and the ones that want to look can see it.
  • z.png.d74e58c3c49ce6c5c6b81727c5e003f1.png
  • https://www.disclosurenews.it/en/schumann-resonance-today-update/
  • Like 7

SR chart comparison

Below is of 17-3-2019 data. Check the DEAD SILENCE after the massive SR white out. That's more alarming than having a dirty data IMHO.

The geothermal storm the Earth had copped would possibly cause this look to the data? But you can't dismiss the fact we were hit by the space weather-storm when this data was coming out.

SR_17-3-2019_2.jpg.1f5f6bc0533f7e12c7fa798fc7fcb6f5.jpg

Below is from 17th Feb 2019. Very similar to what happened on 17th March in the band width, yeah? So though it's not always, but that huge white out does happen time to time on Earth. I haven't got the space weather data at hand for this particular day though.

SR_17-2-2019.jpg.3de9e692099a993678119be9d3a3f617.jpg

Below is THE anomaly on 13th March 2019. That weird lines are far more interesting than the white outs personally but no one has come up with the explanation about them yet as far as I know. If anyone come across to that, please drop the info here or at the SR data thread.

SR_Anomaly_3-3-2019.JPG.1b1eec690cfd896cecd45017d8958042.JPG

BTW has anyone found the big change after the signal bursts came from the direction of Riguel?

Far out.....maybe all of us copped massive change when that happened. I suspect we have some components of DNA from Riguel area and maybe our DNA are responding to that signal now. 
Anyone found sudden development of affinity to the Riguel blood lines?? 

• Like 5

Intrusive light of unknown matter and source came into my dark again yesterday before sleeping in

I suspect the light being of foreign electronical source with offense as it's main purpose

My dark sound sleep was suddenly a spiritless strong white light 

But I managed to stay focused with this intrusive light by being centered in the dark so the more darker it was beneath my eyelids the less presence this intrusive light had

Need to move into the forest I feel

• Like 4

MSC: Mesenchymal Stem Cell Treatment for Quadriplesia patients

Back in 2013, within 24 weeks after receiving the MSC via IV, a man in the 40s recovered from totally unable to push his wheel chair, to able to command pushing wheel chair on his own, then able to stand up, able to walk within 12 weeks, then able to walk up and down the stairs on his own, and......now walking NORMALLY!!!!!!!!!!! I could cry over this change for us, the Humanity.....imagine how many tens of thousands of people on the wheelchairs, or some even being in the VEGETABLE state, can recover and restart their own living, relieving all the carers to be free, and the medication cost and strains to the hospitals are reduced.

Other cases like a stroke patient left with half of body totally uncontrollable REGAINED the control, revived all the movements in that half of the body, RETURNED AS A WORKFORCE to the society.

The story is in Japan but I'm sure the treatment will be spreading across the world soon.

As was promised by our space friends.....thank you for releasing the gate for health supportive treatments of Humanity. (Yeah we were shut out from such developments for a long time by nasty factions.) 

https://news.yahoo.co.jp/feature/1267

• Like 3

Evidence Indicates Link Between North Korean Embassy Break-In And Christchurch Attacks

This article is very interesting for many reasons, a lot of questions posed by those of us, regarding arms, people involved, agencies, FVEY countries, etc., are in some ways answered.  I just shook my head.  The last little note under the article was pretty telling, all by itself.  "3/17/2019: This article was updated with new details regarding emerging facts and clarification about police response times. Unfortunately, the New Zealand government has engaged in unprecedented censorship of the event and videos of the incident have all been taken offline."

https://disobedientmedia.com/2019/03/evidence-indicates-link-between-north-korean-embassy-break-in-and-christchurch-attacks/

(just a little addition to my post up above - an anon from NZ noted on the night of the attack,  that he could no longer access 8 chan from his NZ ip#, I don't know if that's changed)  Much more to this story w/o question, than is being told.

Tx Reddwolf

• Like 4