The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
breezy

Acolyte Information

oMG ....RIP ACO....you will be truly missed.....I wish I had, had more time to get to know you better! You are a star in the constellations and will shine with the brightest of them all!!!

• Like 11

TCP became my virtual home, one of the very few places I could really be myself. I come here daily. It is devastating to know that the creator of this place that has helped me so much and kept me going through certain difficult times has passed on to another realm.

Rest in peace and find a way to post from out there, now that you see the bigger picture first hand.

• Like 12

Aco my friend , you will be sadly missed , and yet i celebrate your life , as i know you have gone on to bigger and better things ..

The members of Chani are what Aco i quote as saying " make running this forum a pleasure to do " 

Its YOU who keep this forum " platform " running , please continue in the same vein .

Love you all of you X

• Like 12

There once was a white man from Africa

Some claimed he had mice in the attica

But his light shone so bright

You could see him at night

Even all the way up into Danica

As his light got around it was understood

his words, too, were profound in the neighbourhood

He was one of the few

Human beings who knew

That not all from beyond is wick'd or crook'd

With this knowledge in mind he was finally tasked

To shine his light true and let truth be unmasked

To help spill the beans

And with only small means

Help answer the questions enternally asked

Now, his light lost it's source after 15 of may

And of what people say, even onto this day

I only can add

That I am really sad

He suddenly managed to pass away

Of what can be said in honour or spite

His light still shines on, his spirit is bright

Whether Dreamland seers

Or of vengeful peers

All can still look to the Acolyte

- To Chris, the anointed.

Say hi from me.

• Like 27

I'm truly lost for words. I haven't been on in quite sometime. All the great ones, the true higher souls are leaving to wrap their loving light helping us rise our own vibrations. I thank all those who help us with our own journey here creating a better vision and life for us all.

Aco, you're one of a kind; a true pioneer of infancy and a true beautiful soul. To me your not going to be missed; why is that? Because your with us all dearly and lovingly in our hearts.

We love you. Please give us all a sign from time to time; I hope you know we were all better people, better humanitarians and better souls crossing your path.

God bless you and your family still here and we will all one day (hopefully sooner than later) get to give you a big hug and say thanks.

Yours truly,

John

• Like 14

Deep feelings and an Acolyte hug :hug: 

UPDATE:

I have heard from host site.  This site is also 100% backed up at this time!  

DONATIONS toward Chris's funeral expenses  Through PAYPAL IS:

vernessedebeer@yahoo.com    and the ACCT # is  JVMX6F8W77SVU     and name is Vernesse De Beer

Thank you all for your patience.

• Like 19

Through all this I feel I just want to add...

What I am going to do ( as much as possible) is to take the good from those we love and apply it to my life....like what did I learn from Aco- what did my dad show me? ...the best way to honour them is to take what I cherished from them and live that, be that, remember that...

Aco taught me to be more discerning and also accepting of other peoples' ways- not just as a person as a species- he seemed like such a vanguard to opening  dialogue about ET's and ...let's find out before we jump to conclusions...

My dad taught me it's ok to be a white light or rainbow, it's not corny to be sincere, let your light shine and be kind to others and stick up for what you believe in...

So I will in my own way do honour of these men...

• Like 18

I think this belongs here, when we loose an important member of the tribe that's when you find hanging out together is what it's all about.

post-9-0-34669200-1440452795_thumb.jpg

• Like 25

DONATIONS toward Chris's funeral expenses  Through PAYPAL IS:

vernessedebeer@yahoo.com    and the ACCT # is  JVMX6F8W77SVU     and name is Vernesse De Beer

Have sent something to help out Chris's family Breezy .. I, as I am sure many here do, still grieve terribly for Aco. I feel like I have lost a family member.

• Like 14

How very sad, and a great loss for all of us.

You were a light that shone very bright Aco, but we will see & remember you in your next life..

kudos to you Aco x

• Like 13

"Important encounters

are planned by the

souls long before the

bodies see each other."

Paulo Coelho

"When you find the way

others will follow you.

Passing by on the road

they will be drawn

to your door.

The way that

cannot be heard

will be echoed in

your voice.

The way that

cannot be seen

will be reflected

in your eyes."

LAO TZU

It's taken me a week to get my head and my heart in the same place, remembering the 21 months i have spent in teamspeak, and your almost daily visits and chatting. I guess there are lots of things that come to mind over that time, but what stands out to me is something that you said so many times, is how Blessed you were to have us around, how the Chani forum was a pleasure to run, due to the members who made this their home and some even call family.

The knowledge, life experience, is a collective contribution, and the heart and soul of this place was created by you. You are a rare natural diamond. No rough diamond, you were highly polished and multi faceted, unique and your heart and soul is mirrored in those who stay here.

The time for me has been to short, and you know why, it is my deepest regret. But wonderful memories that will not dim, and will continue to make me smile and laugh at the times we shared.

I am blessed for having known your heart and soul. Blessed because there are other very rare and beautiful gems that call this home.

What you started will be carried on.

You found the way, the path less traveled, others followed, some pass by, others enter and stay a while, and then there are those who recognize the heart and soul of this place and never leave.

In the silence, i hear the echo of your voice and your laugh still rings in my ears, eyes not seen, but i heard your heart and soul.

Until we meet again.......a Cosmic hug, rub of the head, love you longtime.

Oh and YOUR rooster is still crowing..................

Ali

• Like 26

Guest Chas

To this forum and all the great people on it.

I was informed by Acolyte's family that he has passed on.  I regret that in trying to do the right thing, and calmly release all the information I could get via email and considering time differences, that it would appear I did not call the shots correctly.  I was not trying to keep anyone from knowing anything, but instead wanted to give all the info I could get my hands on first.

Acolyte has died.  They believe it to have been a heart attack.  When his family wrote to me, they sent the email to an address I had not accessed for almost two years, so the email sat there for almost 24 hours before I actually got to read it. 

They then came on site and asked me to contact them. I spoke to his sister, and of course it was very hard hearing how upset she was.  I was shook, yes.  I admit it, I even called someone in the Philippines by mistake, trying to reach his family by phone, and the other two numbers had restrictions and I couldn't get through to either of them. 

I was attempting to have all the info I could get before releasing it as gently as I could to this forum.

I just found out this evening that his funeral will be held next Friday.

I was attempting to get a fund set up for donations in his name, as it will do no good to donate here on the site, as those who need it will not be able to access it. 

Acolyte was a special person.  Very special. Please let's everyone use  this thread to put our thoughts about Acolyte. and please forgive me for knowing a day before letting it out to the forum.  If I get a donation account figured out, I will let you know as soon as possible.  Unless of course it is taken out of my hands.

breezy

To this forum and all the great people on it.

I was informed by Acolyte's family that he has passed on.  I regret that in trying to do the right thing, and calmly release all the information I could get via email and considering time differences, that it would appear I did not call the shots correctly.  I was not trying to keep anyone from knowing anything, but instead wanted to give all the info I could get my hands on first.

Acolyte has died.  They believe it to have been a heart attack.  When his family wrote to me, they sent the email to an address I had not accessed for almost two years, so the email sat there for almost 24 hours before I actually got to read it. 

They then came on site and asked me to contact them. I spoke to his sister, and of course it was very hard hearing how upset she was.  I was shook, yes.  I admit it, I even called someone in the Philippines by mistake, trying to reach his family by phone, and the other two numbers had restrictions and I couldn't get through to either of them. 

I was attempting to have all the info I could get before releasing it as gently as I could to this forum.

I just found out this evening that his funeral will be held next Friday.

I was attempting to get a fund set up for donations in his name, as it will do no good to donate here on the site, as those who need it will not be able to access it. 

Acolyte was a special person.  Very special. Please let's everyone use  this thread to put our thoughts about Acolyte. and please forgive me for knowing a day before letting it out to the forum.  If I get a donation account figured out, I will let you know as soon as possible.  Unless of course it is taken out of my hands.

breezy

Speechless...I only just found out on GLP...RIP...spoke to him on a conference call one Sunday eve...A gentle soul...touched my heart...see you on the other side friend...Chas

• Like 1

Today we say farewell to your 3D body

But we do not say farewell to you

I am sorry you were burdened with so many secrets

And I am sorry you took them with you - or -

maybe you didn't.

Time will Tell

Love U Aco

Blessings

post-584-0-49790200-1440721196.jpg

• Like 19

It's still in some way I'm in disbelief yet I know it is the reality...Aco has passed away.

This is the 7th death in Conspiracy Theorist community I personally know of whom died within just 1 year.

...Too many of us are dying too fast, I feel.

I want to think this is the last scream coming out of the old dinosaurs before they are dying off during the necessary shift of gold back currency and power around the world.

But we have heaps more work to do here in 3D.

In mean while, Aco is in peaceful state now, released from all the tasks he was doing.

One of that was to make sure we learn to see through the sea of info out there.

Those who have learned how to "see", are actively "looking" right now, because he gave us a place to nurture such CT eyes SAFELY at CHANI.

I am very much feeling that loss of his protection for all of us----it is a sobering factor.

But more than that, on the other side of the coin of the story, I felt his LOVE for all of us.

He was protecting us, so we could grow in our own pace.

I thank Aco with my deepest respect, and I also thank ALL mods and ALL people who have been guiding the rest of us with very important posts with info, showing us how to argue properly, and opening our eyes.

...Hey Aco, this is what you have created.

Awesome job done as a human for humanity!

And we will carry on growing your seeds.

Hope you can see them flowering everywhere on the Earth soon. 

• Like 18

In Remembrance of  Acolyte / Chris

Funeral Blues (four weddings and a funeral)

Funeral Poems : Stop All The Clocks

Funeral  poem from Four Weddings and a Funeral.

Stop all the clocks, cut off the telephone,
Prevent the dog from barking with a juicy bone,
Silence the pianos and with muffled drum
Bring out the coffin, let the mourners come.

Let aeroplanes circle moaning overhead
Scribbling on the sky the message He Is Dead,
Put crepe bows round the white necks of the public doves,
Let the traffic policemen wear black cotton gloves.

He was my North, my South, my East and West,
My working week and my Sunday rest,
My noon, my midnight, my talk, my song;
I thought that love would last for ever: I was wrong.

The stars are not wanted now: put out every one;
Pack up the moon and dismantle the sun;
Pour away the ocean and sweep up the wood.
For nothing now can ever come to any good.

W. H. Auden (1907-1973)

• Like 17

As above one of my favorite movies of all time, watch it some many times I have forgotten to count. Glad to see it here.

• Like 3

struggling to get on top of this. Just got my computer back on line (sort of) and to see this is too much. We just buried our closest friend on Friday and it was so sudden we are all in shock still.  My thoughts are with Acos family and all of you at this time. 

• Like 10