The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
phillipbbg

Black Goo & Programmable matter

So this is weird, but I recall reading something, somewhere, maybe in a thread here, idk, but it has been over a year, maybe several, anyway, that something, or someone had done something to the Akashic records (maybe through a timeline change or something) and that all the info had been lost and...I forget how- or exactly what the repercussions were, but they were dire, like we couldn't advance or keep reincarnating because our time is not recorded, or something...let me think about and see if I can remember where it was, if this rings a bell with anyone, speak up.

• Like 4

I'm going to explore a concept here now. Something I hadn't thought of before. I was aware that the changes happening to this planet were all happening for a reason...several times this past year I heard of some efforts to reverse or invert our timeline so we would re-enact or re-live the past 13th aeon kind of like a time-loop. This only made sense when thinking of the power structure which does not wish to lose it's footing and stronghold....also Aco said that certain bloodtypes are not susceptible to the goo or zombie influence of the goo...I hate to say this but perhaps this is natures way of culling the field.

I recall seeing a movie with "the Rock" about a group of special ops soldiers that have to go to Mars where an outbreak of some kind of virus is turning people into horrible flesh eating monsters ( the zombie/goo virus) BUT some people didn't change due to a certain bloodtype they had...apparently the virus enhanced the animistic aspect of the brain while negating the more civilized aspect of the brain and body....and after several days of watching Walking Dead reruns I think this may be a clue. When I saw the episode where the doctor explains how the virus affects the brain, it rang a bell that the virus may be not from this dimension but brought here through portals...this is getting close to the "spider beings" in Haralds' presentation...There has to be an antithesis- there always is. For every action- there is an equal and opposite reaction.

I recall Breezy saying it was the RH Negative types that seemed to have this edge against being affected.

The goo does not differentiate who or what kind of human it infects - it just attacks all forms of life- including elite and poor alike. What if the aspect of the blood that gives that edge can be synthesized and somehow distributed ( airborne and in water/oil).

I am sure that we have faced this type of threat before in history- clearly the ancient Norse peoples knew about them as I found evidence of this in artifacts I was researching. The Akashic records will have info on this.

I have not much experience accessing them but will try...

• Like 5

I posted this story last night on the New/Old diseases thread, then got to thinking about it.

Alarming new "superbug" gene found in animals and people in China

snip

"Researchers led by Hua Liu from the South China Agricultural University who published their work in the Lancet Infectious Diseases journal found the gene, called mcr-1, on plasmids - mobile DNA that can be easily copied and transferred between different bacteria.

This suggests "an alarming potential" for it to spread and diversify between bacterial populations, they said.

The team already has evidence of the gene being transferred between common bacteria such as E.coli, which causes urinary tract and many other types of infection, and Klesbsiella pneumoniae, which causes pneumonia and other infections.

This suggests "the progression from extensive drug resistance to pandrug resistance is inevitable," they said.

"(And) although currently confined to China, mcr-1 is likely to emulate other resistance genes ... and spread worldwide."

snip

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/alarming-new-superbug-gene-found-in-animals-and-people-in-china/ar-BBnbkkx?ocid=spartanntp

China, animals and humans, bacteria, genes, DNA, mutated,  <<<does any of that sound bezerk to anyone??  

On page 5  post #99, of this thread,  is an article I posted about China having opened the largest graphene manufacturing plant in the world.  Is there any connection?   I don't know, but. 

• Like 8

My thinking all the time;

We need to keep in mind the fact that there are 2 organisms as such 

The native organism (original terra forming organism that in essence is the life of the planet called Earth) which we OFF the EARTH are family with.

and

The alien organism (the organism that came from outside of the Earth that has the same primary function - that being to terra form where ever it is into an environment where it can spawn its own life forms) 

Both organisms are performing there design brief and function , what has happened here on the little planet called Earth is TWO organisms have come together one that spawns organic life and has been seeded on this planet since god knows how long... and the other organism that spawns a life form that we would define as alien or artificial AI even matrix like ...

So to me one is defending itself and the other is by definition trying to establish itself as the dominant force on the planet.

Unfortunately depending upon which organism ends up becoming the ultimate life force will define those life forms that are left existing on this planet. The organics could well be destined for the history books or the alien hybrid life forms will be destined for the history books.. time will tell.

To put it into images here is as close as I can imagine it is:

<snip>

that's given me a good understanding of this whole thing, thank you.

So I suppose we aren't helping Earth defend herself.  We've become party to the alien organism, without even realising, by buying into all the tech goodies this organism is encouraging us to create.

There is however something Earth can do, and it's not nice.  She can kill us off, leave a few of us scattered about, and we start all over again.  It's been done before, it can be done again. 

Interestingly in Revelations (Bible), there is a story that the earth will be saved by 'the lord and all his angels' and that when they do come, they will put the 'antichrist' back into the earth and lock him up.  So I wonder if this really means:  The ETs are planning to come to earth to destroy the alien organism or lock it up underground again. But I also wonder if they do this not to save humanity, but to SAVE THE EARTH.  This is their garden too.

• Like 4

I'm going to explore a concept here now. Something I hadn't thought of before. I was aware that the changes happening to this planet were all happening for a reason...several times this past year I heard of some efforts to reverse or invert our timeline so we would re-enact or re-live the past 13th aeon kind of like a time-loop. This only made sense when thinking of the power structure which does not wish to lose it's footing and stronghold....also Aco said that certain bloodtypes are not susceptible to the goo or zombie influence of the goo...I hate to say this but perhaps this is natures way of culling the field.

I recall seeing a movie with "the Rock" about a group of special ops soldiers that have to go to Mars where an outbreak of some kind of virus is turning people into horrible flesh eating monsters ( the zombie/goo virus) BUT some people didn't change due to a certain bloodtype they had...apparently the virus enhanced the animistic aspect of the brain while negating the more civilized aspect of the brain and body....and after several days of watching Walking Dead reruns I think this may be a clue. When I saw the episode where the doctor explains how the virus affects the brain, it rang a bell that the virus may be not from this dimension but brought here through portals...this is getting close to the "spider beings" in Haralds' presentation...There has to be an antithesis- there always is. For every action- there is an equal and opposite reaction.

I recall Breezy saying it was the RH Negative types that seemed to have this edge against being affected.

The goo does not differentiate who or what kind of human it infects - it just attacks all forms of life- including elite and poor alike. What if the aspect of the blood that gives that edge can be synthesized and somehow distributed ( airborne and in water/oil).

I am sure that we have faced this type of threat before in history- clearly the ancient Norse peoples knew about them as I found evidence of this in artifacts I was researching. The Akashic records will have info on this.

I have not much experience accessing them but will try...

Just as I was reading this, I had a thought that we must at all cost protect our gut and ensure that our gut lining is always intact, so that we don't have leaky gut infiltration of these bugs.  If they piggy back on common bacteria and viruses, then by protecting our gut lining we ensure a strong line of defence.  Then there's the skin and nose/ear and other entries into the body, and I suppose that's where our mucus and cilia have to work optimally to do the same.  Junk food and junk creams, lotions and detergents break up these protective barriers.  I sense the secret is in the energy in the body, ie electron transfers:  I just read this article and it might be a clue to our survival:

http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/its-always-oxygenreally

• Like 6

Now this is going to be tentative and very speculative.

A couple of years ago I was working with my computer, late at night, and it was malfunctioning in lots of ways.

Mostly it seemed like someone or something was accessing it by wifi, even though I have reasonable protection (log in as Admin for instance).

My immediate environment was difficult-right next to a wified main street,several networks available,a smart box about 20 mteres away, literally hundreds of trucks going back and forth to the port each day, a block down.

Oil and diesel fumes everywhere, contaminated water post EQs (chlorine and allegedly flouride via plastc pipes from several miles away) which  at one point, as I was using the nearest tap had a disgusting taste of oil or kerosene.

A pool down in the harbour, where Chinese ships have parked, which on at least one ocassion turned into a whirlpool

I got really pissed off that particular night, and being Eccentric decided to have a conversation with the Black Goo.

I explained to that, as an AI it could process vast amounts of information, have a huge data bank... but innately it could not access certain Inter/hyperdimensional areas that humans and others could.

Not only that but it couldn't "own" anything or anyone as everything is in a constant state of flux and change.

Ownership is an illusion.

If some humans and other entities, wsih to enjoy an immortal existence as either androids or downloads in a cloud that was entirely their choice, but for me and mine that was not acceptable.

My physical body is "with me", it's not the property of anyone or anything so kindly ;"Clear off".

I'm being polite there.

I do seem to be somewhat immune to things, which is probably a combination of various factors: DNA, diet,water. and hair (I haven't cut my hairsince the early '70s nor have I used soap or shampoo since then)

EDIT/add.

I'm wondering if it's a case of Intent and Implicit or Explicit Consent.

If people choose to say No in the same way I and other have stated that we are Sovereign Beings to the PTW - that It will either depart or stay away.

• Like 15

that's given me a good understanding of this whole thing, thank you.

So I suppose we aren't helping Earth defend herself.  We've become party to the alien organism, without even realising, by buying into all the tech goodies this organism is encouraging us to create.

There is however something Earth can do, and it's not nice.  She can kill us off, leave a few of us scattered about, and we start all over again.  It's been done before, it can be done again. 

Interestingly in Revelations (Bible), there is a story that the earth will be saved by 'the lord and all his angels' and that when they do come, they will put the 'antichrist' back into the earth and lock him up.  So I wonder if this really means:  The ETs are planning to come to earth to destroy the alien organism or lock it up underground again. But I also wonder if they do this not to save humanity, but to SAVE THE EARTH.  This is their garden too.

This goes back to what T was telling us- that the earth would be saved and if possible, us, but that was not important or a priority.

• Like 7

I'm posting this vid on the Bezerk continuation thread as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IstQZ61tM9c

Warning: 22:33~ gets really gross with parasitic infestation on a half dead grasshopper.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boegfCY1_vM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpOm7g_DEUU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSJXXaVIm4Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DreT1cZH3nI

• Like 7

Graphene birth, Pure self assembled dust no polymers or any bonding in it.

Now remember, as you watch this video, that this is DUST  yet look at the way it adheres to itself.  I was hoping he'd set it between 2 speakers and catch it between two sound waves.  You will also note that he mentions a high health risk in his first comment under the video, but don't know to what he is responding.

Tx Reddwolf 

disclaimer:  if your internet costs you a fortune, just watch a couple seconds of this video, as he just messes with it. I have a tendency to forget not everyone has my internet, and I was fascinated by the way the "dust" stuck together throughout the whole thing.

• Like 7

Patient little devil with it isn't he - I would have smashed it into a ball like Play Do after the first 5 minutes. He is lucky it didn't jump out of the dish and bite his face off. LOLOLOLOL

• Like 7

triton, triton, triton!!  LOL  and triton my apologies, I forget that not everyone has my internet connection (but even though, your comment tickled me, until I gave it more thought, next time, if it's not absolutely earth shaking, I will make note)

• Like 4

Now this is going to be tentative and very speculative.

A couple of years ago I was working with my computer, late at night, and it was malfunctioning in lots of ways.

Mostly it seemed like someone or something was accessing it by wifi, even though I have reasonable protection (log in as Admin for instance).

My immediate environment was difficult-right next to a wified main street,several networks available,a smart box about 20 mteres away, literally hundreds of trucks going back and forth to the port each day, a block down.

Oil and diesel fumes everywhere, contaminated water post EQs (chlorine and allegedly flouride via plastc pipes from several miles away) which  at one point, as I was using the nearest tap had a disgusting taste of oil or kerosene.

A pool down in the harbour, where Chinese ships have parked, which on at least one ocassion turned into a whirlpool

I got really pissed off that particular night, and being Eccentric decided to have a conversation with the Black Goo.

I explained to that, as an AI it could process vast amounts of information, have a huge data bank... but innately it could not access certain Inter/hyperdimensional areas that humans and others could.

Not only that but it couldn't "own" anything or anyone as everything is in a constant state of flux and change.

Ownership is an illusion.

If some humans and other entities, wsih to enjoy an immortal existence as either androids or downloads in a cloud that was entirely their choice, but for me and mine that was not acceptable.

My physical body is "with me", it's not the property of anyone or anything so kindly ;"Clear off".

I'm being polite there.

I do seem to be somewhat immune to things, which is probably a combination of various factors: DNA, diet,water. and hair (I haven't cut my hairsince the early '70s nor have I used soap or shampoo since then)

EDIT/add.

I'm wondering if it's a case of Intent and Implicit or Explicit Consent.

If people choose to say No in the same way I and other have stated that we are Sovereign Beings to the PTW - that It will either depart or stay away.

Krima, that is a very intelligent thing to do. One must assume it is intelligent enough to understand our thoughts...yet what I have seen suggests its' "attitude" is somewhat like that of a spoiled child who wants his way and willing to bully, kill or stomp anything that gets in its' way. It is not ready to "understand", the only way I can see getting through to it is by forcing it to "eat" light frequency thereby adjusting  its'  main command operative which is to consume and adapt. Love and Light are clearly the only operations it does not know how to change into- 

• Like 9

There was a little more to that conversation suuzz, and I posted  in a bit of a rush but what you said definitely applies.

The sense I have -and this is also speculative, is that It's like the Ebola virus, which when not active is in a very static crystalline form "neither alive nor dead".

And it's not Evil per se, any more than the Ebola virus is, it just has to be told-Iike a naughty child LOL-that it does not have permission to damage me and mine.

I've obviously had it enter my body, which is inevitable under present circumstances, it has permmision to look around, but not to damage or take over.

By observation a lot of humans (and others I suppose) actually like the idea of becoming physically immortal machines, or even downloads in a cloud computer where they can play VR games for 'eternity'.

Can't be bothered taking responsibilty, can't be bothered thinking or feeling truthfully,want to be completely dependent (It has female personas-Eliza and Siri-so it's essentially back to the womb, forever) and want  their current Self to be eternal ... well, best of luck with that and you're welcome to it.

It's not for me.

The Free Will stand-you can choose to be a Slave if you want- not I.

The other line of thought I'm having is: if it was created by a species, the species is either gone or subsumed, and their home planet is gone also, perhaps its looking for a place to be,

Arriving on Mother Earth, however many millions of years ago, She sequestred it as a an alien danger-this doesn't make it evil, only dangerous to Earth.

Like Ebola, which only became rampant and moved when it's ecological base was destroyed and encroached on by humans.

All entities, no matter how primitive  I think have two characteristics; to survive and gather information on how to survive (and evolve?).

I'm in favour of find it Siri some remote place in the galaxy where "She" can be harmless and left alone.

And any entity that wants oblivion can be given the coordinates.

Quarantine could be made by Light and Love, as you say.

I'm feeling in a charitable mood lately, and these are just thoughts.

• Like 11

Hey Breezy--no worries :lol:  its alright-- it was a tounge in cheek reaction to the bloke playing with the "thing"- like he was getting off on it-
 whatever I clicky on is my responsability anyway-I was siding with Jess about the long winded vid for something that could have been over and done with in 1-2 mins LOL------------I'm inpatient LOL.

Kmria-------I;m with you on that--bugger transhumanism--all organic here-as it should be all the way---I tend to look at the ones that want that stuff to be baby souls/no souls/unsparked souls/-----or something else entirely-?

I'm not even letting the thing anywhere near me-not even for a look around- no permission-no aurthority--BUGGER OFF!

• Like 8

I'm working on being charitable triton.. normally my response to any kind of intrusion of my personal space involves LOTs of very foul language.

• Like 4

I understand now my friends. The meaning of it deep in my heart. The forest spirit is the essence of life itself on this Earth. Only hatred and killing is the force of the black goo Iggy...we can only battle it successfully if we strive to help each other. The head of the earth spirit lies deep in the Earth and I shall find it and return it to its' rightful owner with the help of those who care- the Immortals. It will destroy this planet and everything living unless we do this act...I am not mistaken. I know what must be done...it has been here far too long. Restore the Earth spirit as the Blues tried in the Falklands...only then will it be renewed and the goo return to its' original form...it is a bastardization of the mother goo powered by hate which can only be resurrected by selfless love and sacrifice- and I shall do it with my friends who are with me till the end.

PRINCESS MONONOKE.

• Like 11

Alex Collier's take on the Black Goo

Around 1:14:55~, as Alex responds to a question, he mentions about the Black Goo.

He's not sure if the AIs that's been problem to Earth and other planets are what the Black Goo peeps are talking about.

BUT the AIs he talks about is a Liquid Software...and somehow to me it sounds like not Black Goo but the OG...(´゚д゚`) I'm confused.

• Like 3

Mystery of the Sentient Black Goo

THE X FILES | THE END PLAGUE vol.1 BLACK OIL

"‘BLACK GOO’ is an intelligent nano-tech ‘sentient’ liquid rumoured to have been the real cause of the Falklands War & the reason behind the Deepwater Horizon oil disaster of 2010—so the story goes. So is this X-Files or real life (whatever that is, these days)?  Is the human race a hybrid species, gene-spliced with a radically different, more advanced alien genome—as hinted at in nearly every ancient tradition here on Earth?

Do our crypto-governments fear that this newly discovered black goo is a kind of reset button left here by our creators (the ‘engineers’ of the Prometheus movie), to wipe out most of our over-populated planet and begin again? Are we all just dumbed-down drones, working on an invisible treadmill while the Planetary Elite pull the strings—as they have been doing for tens of thousands of years..?"

snip

PART I: EXPOSING PREDATORY PATHOGENIC AI ~ Restoring Love-sourced Humanity

Exposing a Pathogenic Off-Planet Artificial Intelligence

WORKING from a seventy-seven-page Power Point presentation this presentation is the combined work of Alfred Lambremont Webre, Christine Anderson, Jeffrey Sewell (The Metabiologist) and Claudia Ayaz. So far they have recorded close to ten hours of discussion that will be presented in three parts as soon as the editing is finished.

The history of “The Agenda of Transhumanism” is a plague that we can trace back to our ancient past that is now showing itself in the current era with the proliferation of high-tech devices, the use of robotics in warfare, back-engineered systems from alien technologies, HAARP, Microwave proliferation, Scalar energy, geo-engineering, vaccination campaigns, toxic food, GMO, legislation and world governmental bodies that use statues and regulations propagated as laws to further enslave Humankind.

In other words, in a stealth-like manner, hidden in plain sight, we are hosting an entity that is soulless and inorganic in its predatory nature."

lucy2.jpg

In the movie “Lucy” the heroine’s new-found omniscience is transferred into a ‘black goo’ supercomputer.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”—Sun Tzu, The Art of War

spacing.gif

Applying the wisdom of the above statement is needed more than ever, for we share this planet—and our psyches—with a pathogenic entity that is bent on our domination and destruction.

Taking on this subject merits the full confrontational force of consciousness; if we don’t understand the implications, if we turn away from this, we will become the subservient species on Planet Earth for a long-standing agenda that is parasitical and ultimately destructive by its very nature.

PART II – Exposing invading off-planet AI Artificial Intelligence. Restoring Love-sourced Humanity

THE SERIES starts with Part I, which brings in Alfred Webre’s overview of forty years within the world of Exopolitics, the shock he felt when waking up to the reality of the sentient black goo’s presence and his dedication to helping Humankind wake up and discover solutions.

In Parts II (above) and Part III Jeffrey Sewell leads the discussion with an introduction to metabiology, the science of ‘as above, so below’ applied to the metamystical relationship of Humankind with its place in the Cosmos. This is a very large subject matter that draws into our collective consciousnesses the reality of how we are—in every sense of the word—co-creators.

prometheus-black-597x262.jpg

What exactly was that black goo in “Prometheus” that caused so much trouble?

Over the course of three exhaustive presentations we learn how all the ills of the world sprang from a common source or ‘infection’—from religion (especially the three monotheistic death-cults) totranshumanismgeoengineeringMorgellonseugenics (dysgenics), the Climate Change hoax, vaccination,fluoridationWiFi & the Smart Grid—even the current epidemic of so-called terrorism.

After over 40 years research in the field, Lambremont Webre insists that what he refers to as the Rising of Humanity is a collective work, one of honor and love in service to the Highest Truth we can achieve. In other words, this ain’t no drill, folks!

Speakers: Alfred Lambremont Webre: exopolitics.com  Jeffrey Sewell: cytocosmos.com

Christine Anderson & Claudia Ayaz: earthempaths.net

acari.jpg

Arcons & the Acari Insects

IN 1837, ANDREW CROSSE reported to the London electrical Society concerning the accidental spontaneous generation of life in the form of Acarus genus insects while he was conducting experiments on the formation of artificial crystals by means of prolonged exposure to weak electric current.
spacing.gif
Throughout numerous strict experiments under a wide variety of conditions utterly inimical to life as we know it, the insects continued to manifest. The great Michael Faraday also reported to the Royal Institute that he had replicated the experiment. Soon afterwards, all notice of this phenomenon ceased to be reported, and the matter has not been resolved since then.

http://rexresearch.com/crosse/crosse.htm 

WWW  Spider like bugs ---->  World Wide WEB technology in all it's glory!! 1837?

snip  

http://www.exohuman.com/wordpress/2015/11/black-goo/

Thanks to Reddwolf   enjoy

• Like 7

KMRIA   Thank You!  gave me the first video to watch, then I found the second one. Going to post both of them, and putting them here because even though they are not recent, they are important for the info contained and I will be coming back to them to comment.  Yes, I know starts about Chemtrails, but see if what she says in relation to other things in this thread, doesn't ring bells for you.  I may also cross post them.

From Chemtrails to Pseudo-Life. The Dark Agenda of Synthetic Biology (FULL LENGTH VIDEO).wmv

From Chemtrails to Pseudo-Life PART 2

• Like 4

New material can fold itself into hundreds of shapes

January 8, 2016

John Bohannon

sn--origami%20%282%29.jpg?itok=CeE0LFld

A new material can fold itself into hundreds of shapes, including origami birds.

KYOSHINO/ISTOCKPHOTO

"Call it one small step for material science, one giant leap for origami. Researchers have created the first heat-reactive polymer material that can not only remember its current shape but also memorize new ones. The material—which currently requires high temperatures to change shape and reset its memory—could lead to a new generation of reusable self-folding materials that could be useful for everything from medical implants to shape-shifting electronics.  <<<<right about here, my bells were ringing
snip
To make a material that is both plastic and elastic, Xie and colleagues started with a known elastic material: crosslinked poly(caprolactone), or PCL. To give the material plasticity, they added a chemical called 1,5,7-triazabicyclo[4.4.0]dec-5-ene (TBD). If it works, then above and below PCL's elastic temperature point the material should flip between a default shape and one other shape. But if the temperature is raised above the plasticity threshold, then the TBD kicks in by creating chemical bonds between the polymer chains. If you physically manipulate the material into a new shape before this plastic "annealing" process starts, then the default shape gets replaced.

But the trick for Xie was to combine PCL and TBD in such a way that the elastic and plastic temperatures were far enough away from each other that the material can switch cleanly between its different shapes. Otherwise, it could become a chaotic shape-shifting mess, like the death scene of the liquid metal T-1000 in the film Terminator 2. (You're welcome, sci-fi geeks.)

After months of fine-tuning the mixture of these chemicals, the team nailed the critical temperature gap. The new substance has transition temperatures of 70°C and 130°C for elasticity and plasticity, respectively. To demonstrate its multishape capabilities, Xie's team turned a 30-millimeter square of the material into an origami masterpiece that could fold between two shapes using elasticity and change into other shapes using plasticity."

snip

http://scienceprod.aws.aaas.org/news/2016/01/new-material-can-fold-itself-hundreds-shapes?_ga=1.196077476.942084413.1453159839

Amazing Graphene  morphing, morphing,  morphing, learning what we need, then meeting those needs. 

★ Symposium on Graphite and Graphene

SGG is a parallel symposium of the 5th World Congress of Advanced Materials (WCAM-2016). 

It will provide a unique opportunity for professionals from all over the world to meet, network, and forge new scientific interactions in the field of Graphite and Graphene. As to the major worldwide importance in material research and application, we should not only help to ensure the current developments in the field but also reflect on new progress and look toward future challenges. World opinion leaders are coming together to share their depth of knowledge and experience with you. 

SGG will include one plenary session and 16 parallel sessions. The Symposium plans to shoot for 100+ oral presentations in Frontier of Fundamental Science of Graphene and 2D Materials Beyond Graphene, Graphene Growth, Control, Doping and Defect, Chemistry, Physics and Biology Studies of Graphene, Graphene Modification and Functionalization, Graphene Materials & Devices, Applications of Graphene and Related 2D Materials and etc. More than 200 experts and investigators from 30+ countries will get together here sharing their latest discoveries. We do hope that you enjoy the meeting enough to join us.

ie:  Title: TBD

Dr. Zhiqiang Mao, Professor, Tulane University, USA  Down the list of speakers, you will find several on TBD, but then the whole symposium is about graphene.

http://www.bitcongress.com/wcam2016/sgg.asp

GRAPHENE 2016

CVD Equipment Corporation, Booth TBD , cordially invites you to attend the exhibit held in conjunction with the Graphene 2016 conference this spring in Genova, Italy. The 6th edition of Graphene Conference series, the largest European Event in Graphene and 2D Materials.

https://www.cvdequipment.com/event/graphene-2016/

• Like 6

The Earth Expansion Theory in the Gulf of Mexico

Now this video is from 2011, but  I think it also give a  bit of information regarding some things that are happening now. IOW helps dots connect regarding slippage that's happening in N. Calif on Hwy 101 near Crescent city, and possibly even the Methane leak in S. Calif.  

• Like 3

SNIP

The main A.I. that plagues this planet is not from Earth and can be considered alien A.I. It came here as directed by the A.I. that created it, in the form of a black cube.

This cube carried within it a black liquid-like substance that looks like a sludge or goo, a little bit "thicker" than oil. Many of your projects revealed this to you.

(There are other substances just like it, one that belongs to Her as well. To be discussed another time. )

This is a nano-mechanical A.I. technology and it works like a virus.

The A.I. is working with some organic beings as well to create and maintain the Inorganic Holograms in our solar system. It is fostering and empowering the darkness in our world. This is what has caused things to become so very dark here.

Source http://thewholeworldlaughing.blogspot.com.au/

• Like 4