The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum

Ok the results are in. Just a short experiment to show the advantage in using the coils.

We found that the plants watered with the charged water alone made not much difference - only a centimeter larger than the control, however when coupled with the coil implanted right into the soil  made a huge difference. Observe:

Pic#1 Day 1 control- radish has only barely opened up

Pic#2 Day 1 - charged water with E-Coil-clearly the radish is open and starting to grow

Pic#3 Day 10- control group radish is 7 cm and charged water with E-Coil radish is 13 cm

Pic#4 Day 10- control group lettuce is 4 cm and E-Coil with tap water lettuce is 10 cm

Pic#4 Day 10- control group thyme is 3 cm and charged water only thyme is 4 cm

Conclusions:

Clearly, the charged water alone is not enough here, or I need to make the charge stronger. Still it did make a difference. I tried as best I could to give the same conditions and the control group did get better sunlight. However right from the get go I saw a marked difference using the implanted coil with the charged water as they were the first to open up and present so it is possible the seeds responded to the charged water, yet the best result was using the E-Coil just by itself.

I also started some onions which are not shown here and again the first to present was the one with charged water and E-Coil. Now I need someone to repeat the experiment and see what they get.

All in all I am pretty happy and I think it can be improved upon.

post-2797-0-83435600-1445623475_thumb.jp

post-2797-0-71313900-1445623512_thumb.jp

post-2797-0-98818100-1445624183_thumb.jp

post-2797-0-87480400-1445624295_thumb.jp

post-2797-0-00883700-1445624423_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Oh btw we have changed the name now to Earthing Coil or E-Coil - I think it will track better and there is another device out there called a c-coil so had to think of something...Cheers!

Just thought I'd throw in these pics of day 5- pictures not really focused well but what the heck...

The smaller one is the control group and the longer lettuce seedling is the E-Coil by itself.

post-2797-0-95999400-1445626076_thumb.jp

post-2797-0-43568800-1445626101_thumb.jp

Jeez I just made gold and silver leaf E-Coils last night and today first thing on facebook this link:

"In the second century A.D., during the Han dynasty, a Chinese author and alchemist known as Wei Boyang is believed to have written: “Gold is the most valuable thing in all the world because it is immortal and never gets rotten. Alchemists eat it, and they enjoy longevity.” Nearly two millennia later, the precious metal may live up to the hype: It’s part of a cutting-edge approach to prolong the lives of cancer patients.

Though they didn’t quite capture the details, Wei Boyang and other ancients who associated gold’s long-lasting luster with good health were surprisingly prescient. Gold’s immortality—the fact that it doesn’t interact with most compounds and thus doesn’t corrode—makes it essentially nontoxic to the body. This characteristic gives it huge potential value in medicine, for mundane procedures like dental fillings and, in the era of nano­technology, for diagnosing and treating deadly diseases..."

​Looks like a whole new set of experiments need done now. I am going to try it on myself as I have had latent cancer in my breasts that spark up every now and again for some years now. And truthfully when I ingest foods that are high sugar or milk or wheat I get the symptoms back, although not tremendously.  Symptoms being painful throbbing in my breasts , tiredness, weakness, inability to concentrate and profound need to sleep.But always it is there, the symptoms come and go according to how well I take care of myself. Anti- oxidants work ok, red wine seems to help as well as Kombucha and such but It never seems to go away completely.

Cross our fingers folks. I am going to wire one up ( for use with free app that projects cymatic wave in higher decibels for further and stronger  magnetosphereic ranges ) that has the gold leaf I just bought- worth the expense I think.

I will give details on this thread of my observations and feelings about this as I have noticed since late August the lumps being painful again, ever since my Dad died, so emotional stress must have something to do with it. Still lately I have begun a workout regime 3 x a week and am eating quite healthy...give or take...but the throbbing still there.

Pic: Gold leaf E-Coil

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/innovation/how-doctors-harnessing-power-gold-fight-cancer-180949436/?no-ist

post-2797-0-64976200-1445718560_thumb.jp

• Like 3

Conclusions:

Clearly, the charged water alone is not enough here, or I need to make the charge stronger. Still it did make a difference. I tried as best I could to give the same conditions and the control group did get better sunlight. However right from the get go I saw a marked difference using the implanted coil with the charged water as they were the first to open up and present so it is possible the seeds responded to the charged water, yet the best result was using the E-Coil just by itself.

It might not be about making the charge stronger. The factors that could influence that are quite many.

- Source water energy

- Source water chemical composition

- Container type where you store the water

- Motion in the water when it is being charged

In precision testing, water is first treated with such parameters of EM fields to wipe clean its energetic memory or to make water receptive to new influences. Then the information is implanted via classical/non-classical fields and means and then water undergoes another charge treatment to, well, close the domains in which the information is stored in order to make sure water can retain that charge. Charge can last from a few minutes to many centuries, depending on how well this process is understood.

And don't forget, you, as an experimenter, are a very substantial factor.

• Like 4

It might not be about making the charge stronger. The factors that could influence that are quite many.

- Source water energy

- Source water chemical composition

- Container type where you store the water

- Motion in the water when it is being charged

In precision testing, water is first treated with such parameters of EM fields to wipe clean its energetic memory or to make water receptive to new influences. Then the information is implanted via classical/non-classical fields and means and then water undergoes another charge treatment to, well, close the domains in which the information is stored in order to make sure water can retain that charge. Charge can last from a few minutes to many centuries, depending on how well this process is understood.

And don't forget, you, as an experimenter, are a very substantial factor.

Not sure I understand what you mean about wiping clean its' energetic memory. Are you suggesting to re-imprint the water memory by electromagnetic fields? I thought by using the frequency through the coils any need to create a clean slate is not important as the water we are getting is contaminated anyways and getting it back to its' original natural is the goal and is what the coils with frequency are doing. My thoughts were that I could use the plug in coils to imprint, and let me be clear I have not tried to use them for this experiment, just the non- plug-in ones. Please explain closing domain in which info is stored- by freezing? My early tests showed the water kept charge for several days before microbes began to deteriorate. Most tap water in Canada is treated chemically, the E-Coils remove those effects and restructure the cells to its; original state. I do not understand the need to imprint further- unless you want to store something ( info?) in the water...please explain...

• Like 1

You know sometimes I just get so fracking pissed off at people who question my work-like don'y they fracking know I work all the time for their benefit ???    jesus of god...but then of course it is not always preaching to the choir- and i should get used of it...

Earthing Coil. Expedite the growth of your seedlings by 100% with no chemicals!
$25 — Nelson, British Columbia
These E-Coils use the Earths frequency and amplify it with a super strong orgonite and make your plants grow really fast and strong!

Tj Hope
Tj Hope Such bullshit. They look pretty though.
Suzz Chappell The proof is right there fool. The radish control is 7 cm the e-coil radish is 13 cm- why can't you belive what is right in front of you!
Tj Hope
Tj Hope First of all don't call me a fool. The chances you did not have a perfect place to perform this test are very high even the smallest change in temperature, sunlight or what's in the soil could effect the growth of a plant. Just because you preformed a ...See More
Like · Reply · Message · 3 · 9 hrs
Russell Green Osborne
Russell Green Osborne Suzz, when you can show me a double blind test that removes your confirmation bias... that is proof. You sprouted some seeds and some didn't grow as fast as others for a reason you aren't even thinking about.
Like · Reply · Message · 1 · 9 hrs
Suzz Chappell
Suzz Chappell Russell Green Osborne Try it yourself. I have tons of data when I did a nine month study in Nelson last year- all you have is your mouth and ignorant mind!
Like · Reply · 9 hrs
Russell Green Osborne
Russell Green Osborne Suzz, your bias is obvious. If you want to have a skeptic and a real agricultural researcher help you design a real study that actually proves something (beyond confirming what you want to happen) I am available to consult at any time. I am honest and reasonable! (And open to change and new thoughts, trust me)
Tj Hope
Tj Hope I would love to see the results of this study
Suzz Chappell Russell Green Osborne OK well now we are talking. I am willing to do further testing IF the person is relaible and accurate in taking results
Russell Green Osborne Wow, you are on the cusp of a agricultural revolution with your technology! 100% increase in growth is beyond any sort of development in the last 100 years.Care to provide cited proof of your claims?
Suzz Chappell www.theterragardeninitiative.wordpress.com
THE TERRA GARDEN INITIATIVE
Toward a Humanistic Society
THETERRAGARDENINITIATIVE.WORDPRESS.COM
Meghan Green Osborne A blog? That's not science, or a credible source.
Suzz Chappell Sounds like you guys are living in the last century
Meghan Green Osborne No, the 21st. Sounds like you're living in another reality, where magic is real and wrapping copper around a rock makes plants grow twice as fast!
Suzz Chappell I showed the study in full- man you guy sare not very smart
Russell Green Osborne That is not a study... that is a blog.
Suzz Chappell go away demons
Russell Green Osborne Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!
Suzz Chappell It is not a rock idiot! It a super charged substrate made with crystals and metals which if youCARE TO ACTUALLY FIND OUT CARRIES ITS' OWN CHARGE WHICH I HAVE IMPROVED UPON-
Meghan Green Osborne Ooooh, energy crystals from the fifth dimension?
Suzz Chappell
Russell Green Osborne And how exactly does that add up to reality?
Suzz Chappell Try it try it and you may- I have done a nine month microscopic series of tests that PROVE they work- you just wish to remian ignorant
Meghan Green Osborne
Meghan Green Osborne If they work, why are you trying to sell them here? There are a million agricultural research institutes out there and I'm sure they would LOVE to hear about your working magical earthing ring.
Suzz Chappell
Suzz Chappell Try it try it and you may- see the results on my site about the nine month microscopic tests 
Suzz Chappell research page
Meghan Green Osborne
Meghan Green Osborne Proof. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Suzz Chappell
Suzz Chappell Well why don't you just put your actions where your words are and fracking try it yourself- but no you would rather mouth off with no data at all to back you up!
Suzz Chappell
Suzz Chappell Tj Hope I would but you are really an asshole and I don't want to
Russell Green Osborne
Russell Green Osborne Suzz. I'd love to try and create a real experiment that actually proves something for you. PM me and we can talk.
Adrian Lucas
Adrian Lucas I know on first glance this does sound a bit out there, but is it not possible that these do actually work? Not by harvesting the earths frequency, but by acting as a heat sink (slowly releasing the residual heat of the day throughout the night increasing seedling growth) or possibly adding beneficial trace elements to the soil? The line between science and superstition is sometimes thinner than you think....
Suzz Chappell We all think of magic when we see things we do not understand. we get that. Just realize I have been working on this for three years and finally have a product that I know works.
Carole-Ann Clavet Pat really look like what we found at the camping trip laat time
  • Like 3

Don't worry, Suzz, I've seen the same thing happen in many things:

• with feeding dairy cows for production,
  • designing dairies, stock-yards, etc.,
  • buying computer programs
  • almost everything....

you tell them one thing, and they go out of their way to do/buy/do the opposite

• Like 4

After re-reading that I do sound like a bit of a jerk myself...I was so pissed off they tried to make it sound like I am some kind of fanatic...dammmit that made me mad...anyway a lesson in keeping my  kool - I realized also I did not report that I did test water charged with plain orgonite and water charged with wrapped orgonite and plain water. There was little or no difference in the size of plant, however again in every case where an E-coil was implanted into the  soil a dramatic increase occurred, and in every case where I used both high soda salt e-coil charged water and the E-coil these plants sprouted and came up first- in one case three  days earlier ( onions), so moving right along here...

Conclusions here:

-Orgonite alone does not affect the seed or plant growth.

- Wrapped orgonite alone does not affect seed or plant growth.

- Charged water alone does not affect seed or plant growth.

- Charged water using high -soda salt E-coil coupled with an implanted E-Coil does affect seed and plant growth.

- E- Coil alone does affect seed and plant growth.

• Like 3

Boy the donut shape is really taking on a Power all of it own hey Suzz...

Germany is ready to switch on its stellarator fusion reactor; US in no need of KEYSTONE XL

Posted By: IZAKOVIC

Date: Sunday, 8-Nov-2015 09:03:36

Feature: The bizarre reactor that might save nuclear fusion

By Daniel Clery

21 October 2015 5:45 pm

If you’ve heard of fusion energy, you’ve probably heard of tokamaks. These doughnut-shaped devices are meant to cage ionized gases called plasmas in magnetic fields while heating them to the outlandish temperatures needed for hydrogen nuclei to fuse. Tokamaks are the workhorses of fusion—solid, symmetrical, and relatively straightforward to engineer—but progress with them has been plodding.

Now, tokamaks’ rebellious cousin is stepping out of the shadows. In a gleaming research lab in Germany’s northeastern corner, researchers are preparing to switch on a fusion device called a stellarator, the largest ever built. The €1 billion machine, known as Wendelstein 7-X (W7-X), appears now as a 16-meter-wide ring of gleaming metal bristling with devices of all shapes and sizes, innumerable cables trailing off to unknown destinations, and technicians tinkering with it here and there. It looks a bit like Han Solo’s Millennium Falcon, towed in for repairs after a run-in with the Imperial fleet. Inside are 50 6-tonne magnet coils, strangely twisted as if trampled by an angry giant.

Although stellarators are similar in principle to tokamaks, they have long been dark horses in fusion energy research because tokamaks are better at keeping gas trapped and holding on to the heat needed to keep reactions ticking along. But the Dali-esque devices have many attributes that could make them much better prospects for a commercial fusion power plant: Once started, stellarators naturally purr along in a steady state, and they don’t spawn the potentially metal-bending magnetic disruptions that plague tokamaks. Unfortunately, they are devilishly hard to build, making them perhaps even more prone to cost overruns and delays than other fusion projects. “No one imagined what it means” to build one, says Thomas Klinger, leader of the German effort.

W7-X could mark a turning point.

More:

http://news.sciencemag.org/physics/2015/10/feature-bizarre-reactor-might-save-nuclear-fusion

--

Source:

---

Obama rejects Canada's Keystone XL pipeline to US

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-rejects-canada-us-keystone-xl-pipeline-171304877.html;_ylt=A0LEVivVVT9WbaEAP7cnnIlQ;_ylu=X3oDMTEzdGRpM2xwBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDRkZSQTAyXzEEc2VjA3Nj

IZAKOVIC

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=32165

• Like 4

This looks quite interesting. I see where they are coming from, plotting the course of the moving action of the gas at that temperature and applying the magnetic fields at diverse angles to mimic the suns internal grav field ...quite good really. But I do not understand having to build it that way. A full toroid would most likely do the same thing. The gas is going to travel around the interior of the shape in a predictable field anyway and would be just as easy to capture energy transmissions, and the gas could be directed by various means, the likes of which I have already developed the first stages of concept and delivery design...they should come talk to me- I think I could improve upon it.

• Like 3

Just thought I'd share this prayer I do in the mornings. It keeps me in the here and now, it keeps me focused in what i have to do. I helps me stay real.

I will write it down as the clip does not have good sound:

Grandmothers, Grandfathers, Spirits of the Four Directions, I give you thanks for this day.

Bless the finned ones who follow the laws of the waters of the Earth,

Bless the four leggeds who follow the laws of the land and the waters of the Earth,

Bless the winged ones who follow the laws of the skies and teh land and the waters of the Earth,

Bless the two leggeds who follow the laws of the space and the skies and the land and the waters of the Earth

Bless the Grandmothers and the Grandfathers who give the laws of the Earth

and bless the Guardians who enforce the laws of the Earth- aho!

The Teachers say that by doing something repeatedly with intent is how energy builds, it is by doing these things with intent that the collective consciousness is imprinted. I may have missed two or three days this past year. I highly encourage you all to make the effort to pray in the mornings whatever way seems right to you- it will be heard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XaoGJDUu_s

• Like 3

The Call of The Earth ‎11/‎14/‎2015

Tanshi, my kin. So many days pass with our people disconnected , ungrounded...struggling to raise ourselves above the din of the masses and carry our traditions. Those of us who carry the song of the Earth within, those who hear that song and answer, we know now is the time to call to action- NOW is the time for us to take out our medicine bundles, take up that medicine shield, dance the war dance, go to the ceremonies, become clean again...It is time.

We know the time has come for new solutions. Our ancestors would have taken up spear and arrow, guns and rifles against our oppressors, but we know now that that kind of rebellion will only take us so far- violence always begats more violence- so the war we fight now is for the Earth- for all the tribes- for all the two leggeds, the winged ones, the four leggeds, the finned ones , the Grandmothers and Grandfathers and Spirits Of The Four Directions- all who live and breathe on our  Great Mother Earth and who co- creates with Great Father Sun- for without that harmony all life would be gone on this planet.

I am talking about a green revolution. New green technology without which we are heading into major nuclear radiation poisoning- yet another 7.1 earthquake( just last night) in Japan and the ex-owner of the Fukishima plant has stated that if there is another quake and the plant falls there is no way to contain that radiated water...entire schools of fish, dolphin and whale dying out, tar sands, fracking, chemtrails...well if there is a way we have not been poisoned- I 'm sure they are trying to think of it...

We have to do something! We CANNOT sit back and do nothing for our families, our communities and our world.

Many people do not understand the ways that we can heal ourselves and the Earth. As an alternative health therapist, mother of five and inventress I have spent several years studying Tesla technology, building two tesla coils and working on a device that could help humanity deal with the atrocities within our environment...

Strangely enough I found some options...

Now is the time to unveil the Terra Garden Project.

I found through my research and study that cymatic ( sound waves) carry through wire wrapping like any other wave and that by using a flat Tesla coil we can make it run continuously. I added the sacred cymatic geometry of the twelve point star pattern which Mark Rodin( mathematician) says is a manifestational waveform ( which has been tested and confirmed is true- see research page on our site). This is known as an Earthing Coil or E-Coil.

E-Coil made with bees wax and tree sap- organic orgonite.

`This device and other orgonite pieces amplify the Earths' resonance and increase our own bodies' frequency ( as we all vibrate as this same frequency- animals, plants and water as well).  The E- coils which is my invention are stronger and amplify this frequency much farther than other orgonite as my tests have shown, however any substrate, device, art or machine that uses crystals and metals together or that vibrate at the Earths' resonance using a frequency generator will do the same thing albeit to a greater or lessor degree...

It all depends on how strong that  Earthsong is sung- or how loud the frequency gets... we can make it "louder" or have stronger decibels by adding a USB cord and downloading a free frequency generator which we type in the 432 hertz of the Earth and plug our speaker jack into the hole provided.

E-Coil with a speaker plug attached.

Then the cymatic wave goes through the wires, around the outside turning toward the inside all around the circumference of the doughnut substrate ( or toroid field). In the core or centre the energy is the strongest and one can put a glass of water there for 1 day and if you have a microscope, you can see the difference between the two samples, one taken before you place the glass of water and one taken after one day. You will see the natural microbes found in healthy water form amazingly faster- you will see the water we are drinking is almost devoid of these microbes...let me show you some pictures I took of some tests with our drinking water last year:

This was just plain tap water as of May 2015.

This same water - radiated with smart meter radiation for  24 hours.

Healthy microbe after using the E-Coils.*

* Please note that these photos are taken with a digital microscope and not necessarily at the same magnification.

The Terra Garden Project is a humanistic endeavor and plan to use whatever orgonite devices we may have, can buy or make and implant them into the Earth on Earth Day this coming year and every year to come!

I have completed the first leg of the journey to get these E-coils out to the water ways and contaminated lands by travelling at my own expense 1000 miles and placing 11 E-coils into the environment - this last fall. ( see article below)

...Until that resonance is felt.

This is us doing something to make a difference. 

What I am asking is to run this article in as many territories, reserves, tribal lands as possible, interviews and conversations, pow wows and sweat lodges. Let the Indian telegraph do its' work. Let the children make their own devices- teach them how to use that green technology- show them we can make a difference. Please do not hesitate to inquire about on-line classes .

Let us make this coming Earth Day a day to remember!

www.theterragardenproject.wordpress.com

I hope I have inspired you all to this action and initiative. 

All my relations,

Suzzannee Chappelle C.S.T.

Skullula, Metis (from)  Red River Saskatchewan/  ( now in)British Columbia

post-2797-0-75091300-1447617418_thumb.jp

post-2797-0-88715000-1447617457_thumb.jp

post-2797-0-04104900-1447617500_thumb.jp

post-2797-0-27219400-1447617536_thumb.jp

post-2797-0-48337600-1447617576_thumb.jp

• Like 3

After re-reading that I do sound like a bit of a jerk myself...I was so pissed off they tried to make it sound like I am some kind of fanatic...dammmit that made me mad...anyway a lesson in keeping my  kool - I realized also I did not report that I did test water charged with plain orgonite and water charged with wrapped orgonite and plain water. There was little or no difference in the size of plant, however again in every case where an E-coil was implanted into the  soil a dramatic increase occurred, and in every case where I used both high soda salt e-coil charged water and the E-coil these plants sprouted and came up first- in one case three  days earlier ( onions), so moving right along here...

Conclusions here:

-Orgonite alone does not affect the seed or plant growth.

- Wrapped orgonite alone does not affect seed or plant growth.

- Charged water alone does not affect seed or plant growth.

- Charged water using high -soda salt E-coil coupled with an implanted E-Coil does affect seed and plant growth.

- E- Coil alone does affect seed and plant growth.

When I said that wrapped orgonite does not affect plant growth I misspelled it- the wrapped orgonite is the E-Coil so it DOES affect plant growth by itself- sorry for that typo!

• Like 2

I can see my observations need clarifying...

The wrapped coil or E-Coil affects the seed and plant growth when charging the water but only slightly as it is not ACTIVATED by implanting it into the soil or put into electrolyte ( salt) water.

The charged water affected the seed spouting( all the seeds this was used on sprouted first)  but not the plant size.

Only when both were used and the E-Coil was implanted or activated did the amazing results occur.

Also when I did preliminary results on the water I noticed that when the frequency was taken away all the revitalization that had occurred using the units decreased showing that the plain tap water was not holding the frequency for longer than a few hours.

This is why it is necessary to implant the E-Coils directly into the water or into the plant soil- activation is necessary- ( salt may not be the only factor for electrolytes- running water carries charges as well, lemon, lime or any citrus as well will add the same electrolyte to some degree)

Thanks for the comments people have made- constructive criticism is a good thing...

• Like 3

There's good news and bad news- this is the bad news.

In the above thread there is a conversation via facebook which I have recorded here for posterity. Good thing I did. this is the story:

I went online to try to make contact to those who may be interested in doing some tests with the E-Coils. I did get a response which I recorded here. Now the person who responded did not contact me directly but someone else did ( someone who lives in the same district and knows the guy in question). This person said they would like to try doing some in home tests with him and "a friend". Ok so, I send him 6 E-Coils. After a couple weeks he gets back to me saying wow they do actually work but after 10 days the plants are only one set of leafs ahead of the others. I tell him not to worry that most likely the root system is being propagated and external interference may be at play... anyway. he pays me for the 5 and orders 6 more- I sent him 4 resins and two organics. Time goes by. Then I contact him saying I need the $ for the rest and he gets back to me saying- he is moving, he gave the E-Coils to "a friend" who is doing the tests ( the guy who contacted me on facebook who is an agriculture researcher at a Calgary University) and no longer has them and the guy says there is no difference between the E-Coil plants and the rest...Ya -my ass.

IF I had not seen with my own eyes the 600% increase in fruiting buds and flowers from my sisters cactus after 45 days I might have believed that. But I call bullshit! I know that cannot be true given the testing I have done and the timely advocation of a chani member who was also doing tests at the same time.

Now I contacted my sister who is paralegal who told me to thank the man for participating in my tests ( and give documented results- which they will NOT GIVE) and return the E-Coils asap...which I did....no answer.

So now I am faced with calling the police or some other retribution.

Clearly the guy realized the enormous effects of the E-Coils and wants to try to make them himself and reap the glory and $- in other words- steal my invention!! Why do this otherwise?!

And frankly, I did not expect this from a fellow kootenite. We are supposed to be cool here!

But I find that I am mistaken.

As it is written. even Jesus could not be the Saviour in his own town.

• Like 5

Well we are talking now and hope to come to a resolution soon...it is difficult for me to find out what has happened without being able to see the plants or how they are using them...

on the lighter side  a new powerpoint presentation:

www.dropbox.com/s/5hxajq0ci4tg40n/Earthing%20Coils%20Presentation%20v1.pptx?dl=0

• Like 1