The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
DAR

JIM STONE .. Interesting News

I think AI wrote a comment I didn't write on FB yesterday.. Very strange!

• Like 1

Someone on GLP has an old encycledpia, and it has "fathers" but as is pointed out, Madeal Effect should go beyond AI more like time line shift stuff (though you might need an interface in the dimension needing radical re-writting right! So why not AI, this is CHANI forum afterall, thus foundational subject matter no less) - https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message4017960/pg1

I honestly haven't paid any attention to Mandeal, interesting to play with but less interesting Thant say Flat earth, however now it's become more interesting, the use of AI as a means of broad revision method and means in the digital age, is still a compelling idea of weaponised AI. SO much it's it alone is worth of a thread, subject, book and deep philosophical, ethical, moral and social debate. 

As I said, here we are on CHANI, the very forum most suited to such matters! ;)

• Like 5

Jim Stone

16 April 2019

Another Notre Dame Cathedral fire update: Perpetrators pegged with 90+ percent probability
TO THOSE OF YOU SAYING THE MOSSAD DID THIS, HERE’S A NICE LITTLE TIDBIT THAT BASICALLY CINCHES IT: WHILE THE CATHEDRAL WAS STILL BURNING, MACRON STATED THE CAUSE OF THE FIRE WAS NOT ARSON.
Do you know how long arson investigations sometimes last? Sometimes, a year or more. You can’t say the cause of a fire was not arson when it is still too hot to go in and look at a single thing. This means, with Macron claiming what he did, that the fire was virtually assured to have been a targeted hit, done with Macron’s approval and that it WAS ARSON.
Would the Mossad do it for Macron? YEP.

Go over the reports. A large number of them have arson ruled out as a cause. That’s IMPOSSIBLE, the perpetrators of this event are part of the government if arson is already “ruled out”. Is there a demolition scheduled?, JUST WATCH: There’s little damage to the actual interior, the fire looks bad but it was contained to only the roof and the steeple that collapsed, and whatever the steeple fell on below. Firefighters were gunning water into the bottom so fiercely that even the candles survived. The church is miraculously mostly intact. Let’s wait and see if the cathedral is ordered to be demolished, despite being practically undamaged, except for an easily replaced roof.

UPDATE: Notre Dame Cathedral mostly unscathed by the massive fire (even the candles made it) UNBELIEVABLE, SEE THIS

Did a divine hand save this church, or was it simply the way it was made? The lack of damage to the actual interior is astonishing. There is not even extensive smoke damage.
Notre Dame Cathedral rumors:
Thus far it is only rumor, but rumor has it that the Mossad burned it down. I am not kidding, that really is the rumor. Purportedly to frame Muslims. I am not going to get onto this topic much, but will say it makes perfect sense. First of all, Muslims held the keys to many of the churches in Jerusalem for hundreds of years on end when there were not enough Christians to use them, and guarded the churches perfectly, despite them being Christian.
I find it highly plausible that the Mossad burned the cathedral down to frame Muslims. I am thrilled that’s where the story drifted so quickly. BECAUSE: Silverstein said pull it, and building 7 fell simply because it was grief stricken over the deaths of towers 1 and 2. I am thrilled that’s where the story went so quickly, because the basements of the WTC exploded before the planes hit, and when the towers fell, there were demolition sprites at regular intervals during the collapse, plus obviously shape charge cut debris, and well, you know. Not Muslims.

If the Mossad burning down the Notre Dame Cathedral hits alt media mainstream, I’ll be doing the snoopy dance because after all, WHO WANTS CHRISTIANITY DESTROYED? Just ask your nearest luciferian, or your nearest feminist leader, or your nearest communist. Gee, they are backed predominantly by the same people who backed the Mossad, Muslims don’t hate Christians, – in fact, Muslims know Christ is going to return again for the 1000 year reign, that AINT MOHAMMED, who are those claiming Muslims despise Christians trying to fool?

FACT: Muslims did not burn down the Notre Dame Cathedral. Heck, maybe it was burned down because people can obviously see the root existence of Julian Assange has been wiped out. He looks like sentient vegetable Assange, 90 percent brain damaged. I am perfectly game for: Assange was removed the night of October 16/17 2016, vegetablized and homogenized, and then returned for a final showing when the time was right, for a 4+ bil payoff. That would explain everything, including poop on the walls. And the pictures sure look the part, he’s a smiling veggie boy now. No Wikileaks dead man switch either. TIME TO REMOVE ASSANGE FROM THE NEWS CYCLE BEFORE PEOPLE REALLY LOOK INTO THIS, WHAT CAN WE DO . . . . . HMMMMM I GOT IT! Let’s give France a taste of 911!

http://82.221.129.208/.wn6.html

• Like 5