The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
Rose

Admiral Byrd & the Mysterious Antarctic Expeditions

@ Botanic....in your above post you say "If the planets were  flat discs "

If you go to 7 minutes 45 seconds into this video and watch for one minute Crow777 shows you what many astronomers have

noted in the last hundred years ....The moon has a translucent edge and planets , stars and the sun can been seen

"through" the moon's edge...  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAPDbpkquOQ

Here is proof the moon is flat Part 2....Watch this video from beginning to the 4 minute mark. Also put your PC screen on full . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMQTEEbtTYc

Please note : Crow777 is one of about 7 people who have been filming the moon in high definition . Crow has been doing it for about 5 years.

OK So if you have 5 minutes you can view something extraordinary. If you don't watch the videos it would be nice if you

didn't comment on something you have not seen....

@ Botanic....Sorry but your questions are too technical for my level of vocabulary.

Rose, I have watched the first vid you posted above and there are only a couple of things I disagree with, for I am a proponent of an artificial moon. Search for threads titled "Our Mysterious Spaceship Earth", and "The 144,000 Conundrum" .

The so-called overlap or between the blue and red line shown during the eclipse in the video is not the Sun, if so it would be lit up. I have witnessed two total eclipses (one not so good) and can assure you there was TOTAL coverage from where I stood, 1978 in Melbourne, 2012 in the tropics of Oz. If you are not in the Path of Totality (POT, the 144,000 metre wide shadow of the moon casts over earth during an eclipse), ie: way south or way north on the planet, then the sun won't be totally eclipsed from your perspective.

Also, I'm into mapping or GIS to be more precise and one of the biggest issues I have is with projections.  Anytime you try to project details from a spheroid, or sphere onto a flat surface, details get lost in translation. You will always have distortions no matter what coordinate system or projection you try to use. I have literally hundreds  of projections inbuilt to my GIS s/ware. It depends on what you are trying to do as to what projection or coordinate system you use on your mapping project.

Rose, I am not trying to alter your beliefs, you are welcome to them. The viewing of non-spheroid planets and what would happen on these planets during an eclipse came to mind first when thinking of your posts, that's all. Will watch a couple more vids you put up and get back to you. Might take a few days.

8)

• Like 8

@T......We ARE living in a Truman Show..........Do you know why the sun and moon are larger on the horizon

than when they are over head ?

Over 23 thousand different youtube videos have been put on the web in the last 6 months.....

People are waking up to the big 500 year old LIE.....

Really 23,000 videos on flat earth? I find that as interesting as the topic itself. It's hard to know how much is being pushed and how much is genuine enquiry or waking up.

• Like 6

There are universal constants and laws, it has nothing to do with science, unfortunately, the modern world rediscovered some of them a few decades ago, and weaponised them....again.

• Like 5

Jonathan Swift: ‘It Is Useless To Attempt To Reason A Man Out Of A Thing He Was Never Reasoned Into’

• Like 6