The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
Acolyte

Tribute To Bulla The Rainbow Man - CERN Portals Parallel Universes

@kande  I was thoroughly disgusted and it made me feel as though he was set up to be ridiculed.  Not nice, period!

Yep, same feeling here.

• Like 4

Bulla / Nostradamus flower translated into modern symbols

The 'box' is a cube

[source: Nassim Haramein / The Resonnance Project]

• Like 3

That's IS sad. Not really a good way to encourage people to share their findings. There is an art to getting what you want from someone, be that words, items, actions, or otherwise.  Rarely does it involve "my way or the highway." Typically, it requires listening-- actually hearing-- and some fair amount of flexibility. Sadly, there was no sign of the implementation of such art there.

Karma is eternal don't worry Kandescent..they are for now no more

unrelated - 

• Like 4

Yes it quite clear Bulla left us a major clue.the rainbow tetrahedronal particles are the vehicle that transvirulates the mist into the merkeba crystalline formation. Thus we can embody that formula.I am quite excited ... I will tell you story... One time I was meditating on bringing rainbow light to this planet.It was like a microwave cloud was all over the ionosphere making the rainbow light bounce off.I opened a slit in the microwave sheen and let the rainbow light down on the Earth ( the whales leaped into the sky) and all the animals and beings were very happy breathing in this spectral light. Then this leviathan alien came and asked for some of that light and I gave it to him,and when I did it turned into a hard black rubbery substance that was like a black tree branch. I was shocked. The Leviathan in human form picked it up and began to eat it. I realized that was only way he could perceive it and ingest the rainbow light. He went away with and i knew he would not be as angry and aggressive after that.

The lesson was clear. All beings perceive light in their own way and rainbow light heals in whatever form it manifests as.

• Like 7

post-135-0-84976400-1430866436_thumb.png

A perfect example of what Bulla tried to impart thanks to a passing whale off the Australian East Coast 

• Like 9

Is this at all related?  I often see moving, sparkling rainbow rays coming off reflected surfaces like chrome or this glass of water.  The photo doesn't pick up the rainbows like I see them and Hubby doesn't see them at all.

post-2458-0-24769200-1430867533_thumb.jp

post-2458-0-33920900-1430867544.jpg

• Like 4

Guest suuzzaannee144

Wow that is so beautiful Phil....light is so much more than we think. ..i have heard that whales and dolphins create dimensional portals underwater and go to other places. ...maybe it has something to do with the rainbow light.

Cheers Red , if one looks real close , you can see the 2nd outer Rainbow , colours reversed . We have to consider ourselves very fortunate to be in a position of seeing a complete full circle Rainbow .

Once again Cheers Redster  ;D

• Like 3

attachicon.gifrainbow principle.png

A perfect example of what Bulla tried to impart thanks to a passing whale off the Australian East Coast 

When looking closer at that picture Phillip i see a face in the Rainbow mist , but then again we have this ability to create " forms" from most things we perceive .

Cheers  ;D

• Like 3

I see it Suzz in fact at the 4 secs mark there are 2 white " dots " and the brightest travelling from 12 ish to 2 o'clock  left to right both inside and outside the Rainbow projection . Good eye lady .

Cheers  ;D

• Like 2

GIANT RED ELECTRIC RAINBOW USA JULY 2016

Thinking of you Bulla    

Tx phillipbbg

• Like 7

On 10/17/2018 at 5:55 PM, kdog2891 said:

For some reason, Bulla just popped into my brain.

It's been many year, my friend. I do miss our crazy conversations. 

Cheers !

You bet Kdog! I miss him terribly some days...he was  sense in a world of Chaos to me.

• Like 2