Jump to content
The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
Suuzzaannee144

Preliminary Results of Wrapped Frequency Units on Water

Recommended Posts

Geez Breezy, So sorry it took me so long to get back to this...very interesting comments and i do think you are correct in saying `Mind you, when the body starts to purge anything that shouldn't be there, often can be seen as some thick dark brown to blackish liquid ooze out of your body. Gross. But it's a detox effect. `

Monotomic gold is what is coming to me as an external combatant... but I digress...there is more info to publish here on the last few microscopic tests.

 Photo 1 at 432 hertz running through Cycoil with external frequency generator for 8 days( ie. Primary Unit): this is at the same resolution( 400 mags) as the perfect circle molecule we saw in last photo post. There is only the one darker filament that seems to be `crushed`and no longer activated in any way. Around you see the formation of `light moles`in ever increasing numbers, as compared to the same resolution 8 days before. The difference is quite profound, if only counting the amount of light molecules present...it appears the circular element is no longer present in the April 18th Photo, as opposed to the April  10th photo ( published on the 16th) yet it does show some features of its presence ( the dark filament).

Again, I relate this phenomena to the source water itself. Still, I am seeing results which astound... days later we are seeing nearly triple the amount of light molecules in the sample and a degeneration of the `black goo`molecule...so ya I am going to say at 432- the earths resonance, over time and amplification, can be the one that has the final say...Should I take a bow...:)

 

april18-2.jpg

432 sec-0007.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A few more pics...

Here we see, after 8 days of 432 hertz through Cycoils that we find double the long clear heahthy filaments ( middle and above) plus what appears to be a couple `goo`moles undeveloped.

 And second photo shows no sign of any dark filament but only increasing light molecules that do not have any golden sheen...

THAT Breezy is what I think is also important...the earlier ones looked larger but were covered in the golden sheen which I guessed might be unhealthy...I think this proves my point as the water is being restored to its natural state.

april18.jpg

april18-3.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Suzz:  You darned sure can take several bows imo!   Now I'm thinking again, the goo morphed from black goo to gold, but did not stay in the gold state, it morphed to the next stage. You go girl!  I was wondering if the gold would remain.  Thank you for the pics.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have started to build a second unit to repeat results- I am looking for samples of contaminated water- radiation included...The new unit is bigger and better and with any luck we will have evidence of the power of cymatics to restore the contamination of waters...will keep you guys informed... ( can't upload the pics!)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi folks,

 I am doing another study on the units; These pics are of rural water known to have a large amount of metals and minerals ( water smells like rotten eggs). These are the before pics of Okanagan Reserve water B.C. Results later:

Westside Rd ,Okanagan Native Tribal Lands tap water Nov 9/2018

 

Observations at 1200 mags:

Very thick greyish filaments in background. Looks like dark trees with black ends at branches. No grid formation, but multiple striations across slide ( unusual) in a curved arc. The background was quite grey and the filaments running vertically across slide were thick and thin and definitely prevalent. Healthy cells were present but not functioning properly – seed banks were unattached to clear strands and movement was stunted – black aura around seed bank cells ( very unusual) indicating life force is being blocked or “ covered and is likely the reason the seed banks were not attached to clear strand filament cells.

 Photo #1-At 4 X mag...showing a particulate of rather large size and strange curvature somewhat like a worm.

 

Photo # 2-Indication of metals in the water mixed with particulates- 10X magnification

 

ct6-2018 secondary-0003(2) westside nov tap.jpg

ct6-2018 secondary-0005 Westide Rd Tap.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is water coming out of the tap near Trail B.C. where there is a huge metal smelter and fabrication complex: 

I have never seen so many particulates in any water sample anywhere! This water is poison.

warfield Nov '18.jpg 2.jpg

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What instruments do you use to study the water? I would love to study my tap water here in Sweden even though I only drink sourced spring water.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/15/2018 at 0:30 AM, PANX said:

What instruments do you use to study the water? I would love to study my tap water here in Sweden even though I only drink sourced spring water.

Oh yes Panx,

 I have been using two microscopes-one is a digital 1000x magnification(takes video) and one regular schooll science 'scope that goes to 1200x mags- it is actually better than the digital for seeing the smaller microbials, then I have used a regular volt meter.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BTW: this just out after I woke up at 3:30 am feeling sick from my condition sensitive to microwaves- and my computer boot up and launched internet ( which was shut off)-today in my feed....

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My one question is this.  IF, as "they" say, the reason they need thousands more towers, is because the 5G signal does not/can not travel very far, or have the ability to penetrate solid structures, then how is that working from satellites, even those in low orbit??   Wonder if the "smart dust" they've been spewing into the atmosphere has anything to do with it?  Especially the smart dust they mixed with graphene (which imo is a form of black goo), that causes the smart dust to gather in clusters, that could be called antennas/transmitters/mini computers even, I would think. Smart dust also has the ability to communicate with other smart dust particles. Remember also that there have been black chemtrails seen/recorded. (The black chemtrails contained ? Carbon/graphene? Therefore causing the smart dust to gather into clusters?) We have been breathing in smart dust for years, so then just think about it!  They've been prepping us for 5G for years.  The answer is this. The low orbit satellites will send a signal to the smart dust,  which will then communicate with the 5 G towers and other smart dust everywhere, including inside every one of us.  Talk about diabolical!  This is all Bezerk!! Also kind of explains the following convo that took place between Aco/members of M7 in 2011.  From a post I made on the Black Goo Programmable Matter thread back on Oct. 8, 2015.  

"A very interesting chat today, and going to bring Acolyte back into this, as it was his baby. - Acolyte said Bezerk was all encompassing - boy howdy, he wasn't kidding if I'm correct with my thinking today!

 

<1:33>[Acolyte]: now that its in the water the schuman resonance is increasing dramatically - True

<1:33>[Acolyte]: its also affecting the oxygen level in upper atmosphere - True
<1:34>[Acolyte]: i.e like birds etc

<1:34>[Acolyte]: and as u said E if they drink the water

<1:34>[E]: then they are doomed - We drink water too and a high percentage of our body is water - already contaminated with smart dust clusters?

<1:36>[Acolyte]: and we "living organisms" are in the middle like a conductor
<1:37>[Acolyte]: dam that don't sound quite right but you get the gist of it

<1:38>[G]: hmmm...not sure I like the conductor part
<1:38>[Acolyte]: actually the conductor part is the safe part
<1:38>[Acolyte]: if you have that gene in you u r ok it seems - Which gene, I'm not sure, but think of all the DNA testing going on - collecting info - numbers of people who'd survive?  Nothing is as it's portrayed.  
<1:39>[E]: we are like amplifiers or antennae. all living things would be then - containing smart dust and able to accept signals
<1:39>[Acolyte]: the energy just flows through you and your ok
<1:39>[Acolyte]: but if don't have you cant conduct and thus you short circuit or burn out

<1:39>[G]: so you have to have a particular gene oh wonderful
<1:40>[Acolyte]: if you don't have that gene u cant be a conductor for this particular ti
<1:40>[Acolyte]: so u gonna burn out - cease to exist?
<1:40>[Acolyte]: is this too weird for you? - yes, but 5 G finally makes sense!  Finally a reason for exposing  us all to something  known to be so harmful to humans.  The aim to cover the earth with access to the internet - or with an entirely different purpose? To eliminate all those without that special gene?  What is that desired number again? 500 Million, earth wide?

Man, I sure hope I'm thinking wrong here!    :angry2:

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/10/2019 at 3:41 PM, breezy said:

My one question is this.  IF, as "they" say, the reason they need thousands more towers, is because the 5G signal does not/can not travel very far, or have the ability to penetrate solid structures, then how is that working from satellites, even those in low orbit??   Wonder if the "smart dust" they've been spewing into the atmosphere has anything to do with it?  Especially the smart dust they mixed with graphene (which imo is a form of black goo), that causes the smart dust to gather in clusters, that could be called antennas/transmitters/mini computers even, I would think. Smart dust also has the ability to communicate with other smart dust particles. Remember also that there have been black chemtrails seen/recorded. (The black chemtrails contained ? Carbon/graphene? Therefore causing the smart dust to gather into clusters?) We have been breathing in smart dust for years, so then just think about it!  They've been prepping us for 5G for years.  The answer is this. The low orbit satellites will send a signal to the smart dust,  which will then communicate with the 5 G towers and other smart dust everywhere, including inside every one of us.  Talk about diabolical!  This is all Bezerk!! Also kind of explains the following convo that took place between Aco/members of M7 in 2011.  From a post I made on the Black Goo Programmable Matter thread back on Oct. 8, 2015.  

"A very interesting chat today, and going to bring Acolyte back into this, as it was his baby. - Acolyte said Bezerk was all encompassing - boy howdy, he wasn't kidding if I'm correct with my thinking today!

 

<1:33>[Acolyte]: now that its in the water the schuman resonance is increasing dramatically - True

<1:33>[Acolyte]: its also affecting the oxygen level in upper atmosphere - True
<1:34>[Acolyte]: i.e like birds etc

<1:34>[Acolyte]: and as u said E if they drink the water

<1:34>[E]: then they are doomed - We drink water too and a high percentage of our body is water - already contaminated with smart dust clusters?

<1:36>[Acolyte]: and we "living organisms" are in the middle like a conductor
<1:37>[Acolyte]: dam that don't sound quite right but you get the gist of it

<1:38>[G]: hmmm...not sure I like the conductor part
<1:38>[Acolyte]: actually the conductor part is the safe part
<1:38>[Acolyte]: if you have that gene in you u r ok it seems - Which gene, I'm not sure, but think of all the DNA testing going on - collecting info - numbers of people who'd survive?  Nothing is as it's portrayed.  
<1:39>[E]: we are like amplifiers or antennae. all living things would be then - containing smart dust and able to accept signals
<1:39>[Acolyte]: the energy just flows through you and your ok
<1:39>[Acolyte]: but if don't have you cant conduct and thus you short circuit or burn out

<1:39>[G]: so you have to have a particular gene oh wonderful
<1:40>[Acolyte]: if you don't have that gene u cant be a conductor for this particular ti
<1:40>[Acolyte]: so u gonna burn out - cease to exist?
<1:40>[Acolyte]: is this too weird for you? - yes, but 5 G finally makes sense!  Finally a reason for exposing  us all to something  known to be so harmful to humans.  The aim to cover the earth with access to the internet - or with an entirely different purpose? To eliminate all those without that special gene?  What is that desired number again? 500 Million, earth wide?

Man, I sure hope I'm thinking wrong here!    :angry2:

Yes Breezy,

It seems to be so. I think it may be why I was dozed with something that would make me hyper-sensitive to the smart dust and radiation waves...but something else also which I do not think I have mentioned...a test was done a few months ago by a group who tested my blood against microwaves and other types of radiation ( not allowed to say who) and found that the degenerative aspect came on more to a radiation coming from space- indicating a radiation was coming our way from outside the planet- I traced it to just outside Saturn- the Black Sun ( recall Aco showed me about this when I first joined Chani- a dark orb that was only visible with ultraviolet or infrared range photos). This makes sense to me since I had been told some years ago that there was a Draco -run base ( inside the planet) was there....then the stuff about a second Sun that went dark was there- so it seems pulses are coming from it , which are bounced of transmission stations on Mars and the Moon which are picked up by our transmission stations and then us...( recall recently they have put up those "bell" array systems which have the open end of teh bell facing outward to space now within our atmo- I heard there were many of them but do not know how many.

 The Black goo has been here all along ( spirit guides told me this) only it has been "hijacked" and perverted- as Harold once said it was part of the original makeup of the planet, part of the original Mother consciousness, but like with all things organic can be morphed when in teh presence of unwholesome vibrations- hence the microwaves have been used to amplify this effect...

 So....the obvious solution is to amplify the earths resonance...however it seems quite relevant to remove all sources of transmissions and amplification of the harmful waves...the radiation coming from Saturn is not microwaves but can piggy back on them without much detection- unless you know what to look for. My understanding about this other kind of radiation is that it has to do with the energy coming from a black hole ( inverted implosive radiation)...damn...it takes one hell of a demented being to come up with that shit!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Suuzzaannee144 said:

Yes Breezy,

It seems to be so. I think it may be why I was dozed with something that would make me hyper-sensitive to the smart dust and radiation waves...but something else also which I do not think I have mentioned...a test was done a few months ago by a group who tested my blood against microwaves and other types of radiation ( not allowed to say who) and found that the degenerative aspect came on more to a radiation coming from space- indicating a radiation was coming our way from outside the planet- I traced it to just outside Saturn- the Black Sun ( recall Aco showed me about this when I first joined Chani- a dark orb that was only visible with ultraviolet or infrared range photos). This makes sense to me since I had been told some years ago that there was a Draco -run base ( inside the planet) was there....then the stuff about a second Sun that went dark was there- so it seems pulses are coming from it , which are bounced of transmission stations on Mars and the Moon which are picked up by our transmission stations and then us...( recall recently they have put up those "bell" array systems which have the open end of teh bell facing outward to space now within our atmo- I heard there were many of them but do not know how many.

 The Black goo has been here all along ( spirit guides told me this) only it has been "hijacked" and perverted- as Harold once said it was part of the original makeup of the planet, part of the original Mother consciousness, but like with all things organic can be morphed when in teh presence of unwholesome vibrations- hence the microwaves have been used to amplify this effect...

 So....the obvious solution is to amplify the earths resonance...however it seems quite relevant to remove all sources of transmissions and amplification of the harmful waves...the radiation coming from Saturn is not microwaves but can piggy back on them without much detection- unless you know what to look for. My understanding about this other kind of radiation is that it has to do with the energy coming from a black hole ( inverted implosive radiation)...damn...it takes one hell of a demented being to come up with that shit!

I was going to save this for later, but given how sick( engineered flu) I have been in the past week or so, feel I should talk a bit about protecting ourselves form this threat of the 5G sats. Yes they are meant to hyper evolve the goo and make people without the GENE DIE OFF...( they are poisoning those whom they cannot take over)...so until we either throw off the yoke by some kind of rebellion or they come to their senses  it becomes necessary to protect ourselves from the increased radiation. I know my cycoils amplify earths  resonance and protect against radiation as a by-product, but alone they are not enough. One must create a Faraday environment and put teh cycoils within it. The Faraday environment will keep out the radiation and teh cycoils will increase the earths resonance...I have tried it and find it works...the only issue is as the increases occur an entire room or building will be required...but realize living underground is just as bad since they perverted the Ark of Gabriel and it is blasting away under Antarctica bombarding the tectonic plates with untold levels of radiation ( that is why so much phenomena is occurring from beneath teh surface)...so don't go below. 

It will take an armed space battalion to take out those bell array systems and a suicide squad to take out that Ark- but worth it. We can't let them make this planet dark - a total slave mining planet- NO- not allowed.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dear Suuz, I know you have noticed already. Our planet is already a slave mining planet.

All technologies are foreign devices manufactured into democracies.

In order to build all the telecom devices such as smart phones and laptops, the planet has to be mined.

The transition of physical currencies into digital currencies is part of the NWO.

You elderly still have memories of the glorious cents and pences how much they were worth..

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Howdy... Suuz... 

It's so obvious governments are poisoning us when you provide clear photo evidence of their crimes

Let's make the planet PARADISE again!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×