The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum

I apologize if there is already a TV thread here. Couldn't find one, esp. since I can't search for "TV".  ;)

Dominion

Here's a brief description:  In this series (formerly called Legion), 20 years after evil angels descended from heaven to lay waste to the human souls they felt God had favored over them, a reluctant “savior” must arise to protect Vega, the last remaining stronghold of humanity. The savior has more to fear than just angels, as the elites of this new society conspire to gain power for themselves.

I just watched the pilot for this and thought it promising. "Great" TV, no, but it is in the fantasy range if you like that sort of thing.

I think Anthony Stewart Head (Giles from BuffY) is good in this, but with American accent!

Here's a trailer compilation. And you can watch on stream-tv.me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOWpKUtBun8

• Like 6

Quite an interesting and imaginative show. I have always been a fiction fanatic. The more "magic" and science fiction, the better. Movies, books.... I love it. The human condition seems to be represented in a very unique way.

I like it Kandescent.

• Like 1

Interesting show, I found it coincidental on several fronts.

Humans are being fought over or the bad sky warriors (fallen angels) are trying to kill the humans with the break away sky warrior (Good Angel) protecting the spoil (Humans) with a chosen one who has writing in the form of tatoos all over him that merges in a language that only he can read (sort of like a transhuman form of communication between simian host and machine virus implantation)

Hard to put into words but this is yet another version of telling us there is a war on 3 fronts with us as the property.... and our only defence or potential future success is dependant upon our relationship with the telegraphic words and advice being projected onto our skin surface by the machine that we have decided to join ..... 

Machine immortality......V....... life CYCLE (constant birth/death/rebirth) immortality

We need to choose 

Anyway, others will probably see all the drama and gaming dogma coupled with the religious doctrine as the main focus 

• Like 7

Woah so the second episode of the last ship was intense, if im not mistaken but the viral outbreak is just a bit short of being called EBOLA virus....which is killing a great some in south west africa.

Anyway this show explains the disease as a slow ocurring death through the same means as Ebola except for blood spilling out sores of your body..

Freaky correlation or coincidence?

• Like 4

the prisoner, original from the 6o's not the 2009 re-make. opened a lot of eyes. all the episodes can be found on you tube.

first read the following, familiarize what mcgoohan tried to convey. any one finds the "40 pages" that was the initial concept of the prisoner please share it.

https://www.scribd.com/doc/22260199/The-Prisoner-Puzzle

"“How free are we?” asks Patrick McGoohan, the creator and star of the series, “I think we’re being imprisoned and engulfed by…” here it almost seems unfair to continue in words, which cannot express his concerns as fully as the series does, but…“we’re being imprisoned and engulfed by a scientific and materialistic world. The Prisoner not only shows you why McGoohan is concerned, but offers alternative ways of looking at those concerns. For The Prisoner is an allegory that sets a man in unexplained captivity, depriving him of his liberty, privacy, and name. The series then tells of his successful efforts against all imaginable odds to regain his freedom. But he is struggling to gain his freedom from a world that strongly resembles our own world; only he sees it as a prison while we do not."

http://dangerousminds.net/comments/we_are_all_prisoners_patrick_mcgoohan_explains_his_cult_series_the_prisoner

• Like 3

Dark Skies (1996-97)

20th century history as we know it is a lie. Aliens have been among us since the 1940's, but a government cover-up has prevented the public from knowing this. As the series progresses, we follow John Loengard and Kim Sayers as they attempt to thwart numerous plans of the alien Hive, most of which are tied to historical events and figures. In addition, the pair must stay one step ahead of a covert government agency, Majestic-12, tasked with fighting the aliens while maintaining the conspiracy of silence.

MV5BMTYxOTg1NDI1Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTA3

Watching now...

• Like 1

Not that I am a fan of David Wilcock and not sure about Corey Goode, just putting this here for the new series info.

Secret Space Program Is Amazingly Depicted In A New Syfy TV Series

Posted By: Lymerick

Date: Saturday, 5-Dec-2015 05:34:58

Update - December 2nd 2015: Corey added a comment to this post revealing even more information about this fictional series. Apparently the writers used the pen name, "James S.A. Corey", which of course strongly resembles Goode's name. That comment is at the end of this post.

Corey Goode, who calms to be a secret space program insider, recently shared a comment regarding a new TV series on Syfi entitled The Expanse, which premieres on December 14th 2015.

Goode implies in his comment, that the show is possibly based on the information he has been releasing, matching other secret space program whistleblowers.

This wouldn't be the first time deeply classified information is rendered into fiction for the purposes of hiding it in plain sight; by using normalization techniques.

We've been covering material he presents on his weekly show Cosmic Disclosure, on Gaia TV with David Wilcock.

SNIP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Lqz_oEWZEU

In the future, where the Asteroid Belt has been colonized, the investigation into the mysterious disappearance of a young heiress sets off a series of events that will change humanity. 2 night premiere of The Expanse, December 14th on Syfy.

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=34291

• Like 5

Childhood's End

Written by Arthur C. Clarke and hailed as a revolutionary work of science fiction since its publishing in 1953, Childhood’s End follows the peaceful alien invasion of Earth by the mysterious “Overlords,” whose arrival begins decades of apparent utopia under indirect alien rule, at the cost of human identity and culture.

Published on Dec 9, 2015The world reacts to the arrival of the Overlords. Who they are is heartbreaking. Watch the three night event, starts Dec 14 at 8/7c on Syfy.

• Like 3

I watched The Expanse....very interesting...."Earth" run by the UN...."Mars" run by the military....asteroids and such mined for resources (run by big business)....

SyFy has been VERY open with information - just don't know if they are trying to "wake people up" or if they are using the information to skew truths....

Dominion (check out Dante Santori's stuff....) Helix (Black goo)......Defiance (alien species).....now these two.....

There's also this one coming on USA: Colony

From executive producers Carlton Cuse (“Lost”) and Ryan Condal (“Hercules”) comes USA’s newest, highly-anticipated drama COLONY. Set in the very near future, COLONY centers on one family’s struggle to survive and bring liberty back to the people of an occupied Los Angeles. SAG winner Josh Holloway (“Lost”) stars as former FBI agent Will Bowman and Satellite Award winner Sarah Wayne Callies (“The Walking Dead”) stars as his wife, Katie, in the series which takes place in a dangerous world of divided ideologies. While some choose to collaborate with the occupation and benefit from the new order, others rebel and suffer the consequences. After being separated from their son during the invasion, Will and Katie are willing to do whatever is necessary to be reunited with him. Thus, when the powerful Proxy Snyder (Peter Jacobson, “House”) offers Will a chance to get his son back if he will collaborate with the occupational government, Will and Katie find themselves faced with the toughest decision of their lives. They will have to go beyond whatever they thought possible, risking their lives and their relationship to protect their family.

• Like 4

USA is jumping in on it too I see....First Mr. Robot and now this...which is interesting to me because USA is NBC...NBC re-launched Heroes (lots of programming in there) but they are not very outright with alternative type/sci fi material.....but then again, they own SyFy too....mixing truths I suppose....

Fox has the X-Files coming back, and was always at the forefront of this kind of Genre (X-Files, Millennium, Fringe) and then on FX they had The Strain (Black goo)....AND....RESCUE ME - where one of the continuing story lines throughout the years was one of the Fireman's beliefs was that 911 was an inside job...

ABC Agents of Shield, which is following a similar story line to the rebooted Heroes (evos on Heroes/inhumans in AoS)

Then you can drill down even more to the CW with things like Supernatural.....

The NEW trend in story line has been a focus on "apocalyptical" events - Heroes - Evos are needed to save the world from an ELE...X-men Apocalypse.......The new Independence Day.... 

I think I will bust out a new movie thread as all of the future movies are following the same story line......lets see how many we can find!

• Like 4

If you have Netflix, you will want to watch this compelling documentary - Making a Murderer. Be sure you have time because you will want to binge watch it!

I think you might also be able to find the first episode on YouTube.

Published on Dec 11, 2015 He served 18 years for a crime he didn't commit. Now he's on the line again, and some want to see him put away for good.

• Like 1

FARGO....just started binge watching this season....3 episodes in and there are conspiracy theories, ufos and "aliens".....Fargo.....who'da thunk?

Has anyone yet watched "Braindead?"  OMG it is just the best show I've seen in a long long time and is up to the moment with current events.  It's on Monday nights on CBS and it's so much fun and just a great thriller/comedy.

From an original and different opening song by Jonathan Coulton for each episode during the credits all the way to next week’s preview, you won’t be bored.  Especially when half of DC is infected by “aliens” in the form of ants that enter through the ear!!!!  Watch it!  Oh, and then, watch the real congress and see if they’re as infected as they appear on the show.  Could be.  Take a listen to episode 2 song recapping episode 1.

• Like 3