The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
KMRIA

Oceanic Anomaly off New Zealand Coast

;D  ;D  ;D  Blue!

Oh I would so love to be going (back I think) to Alexandria.

Have a wonderful trip and good Coincidences  :wink:

p.s. I think the original Temple of Suleiman is near Aden, but I've got a little more research to do with that.

I hope to put Gobleki Tepe into place too.

i did a tentative line, shown on the map above connecting the mediolanon at Bratislava to Ankyra (99% sure of that connection) and the extended line near Gobleki which is possible.

• Like 5

I've been having an exhaustion break.

This place is very difficult in terms of black filthy energy,Mind controlled people and the social Matrix and we're in the the tricky process of cleansing it as best we can.

This is especially hard on my Heart friends: I've been stalked  etc before and know how to handle myself.

One of them, an ex biker, made a throat slitting gesture as he walked past me last week and I just rolled my eyes.  

I think that could even be the last of them.

My Friends here are still having a very rough time , although Finny gets a week of school next week-all the schools have power substations next to them and are wified, and Daddy Ex is seemingly now Ex Human as well as ex partner.

I've been tracking the implications of the Grid as well as working out a few more lines of thought.

On 6 June there was the death of  ex All Black Jerry Collins-JC-died in the  Herault, near Narbonne, on the A9.

A poster on contrail.com noticed this  (I didn't) and pointed out that locally a plane had been seen in an unusual pattern over the southern alps-specifically Mt Hercules (!) on the day, which  was  the festival of Hercules ."Hercules had been returning from Spain when he destroyed the monstrous Cacus ... gives the date of the festival of Hercules Magnus Custos as 4 June'

Also https://books.google.co.nz/books?id=Bpa1Pc2uRAIC&pg=PA27&lpg=PA27&dq=4+%09-+Festival+for+Hercules+Custos&source=bl&ots=wrYyUa1b3i&sig=bAm6WLeJ5RP3c5ZFzJ17yDr5UAo&hl=en&sa=X&ei=dMiVVeKUNY_98QXdm5DIDg&ved=0CDQQ6AEwBA#v=onepage&q=4%20%09-%20Festival%20for%20Hercules%20Custos&f=false

the antipodal point to the death was not where the plane flew (the poster's thought) but off the NW coast of Galicia

I've been honing my RV skills: that location is unusual.

As far as I can tell the sea contains a portal (which drains negative energy).

Other look arounds: Gobleki tepe has a lovely pinkish aura.

The centre of the Crimea (not the pyramids) has a very deep spiralling vortex which seems to be a bone of contention for various people. 

There is a group in the Pyrenean mountains, quite safe and shielded, who are dancing light.

I also think recent events in Tunisia, and Lyons are related to Grid stuff (everything is I suppose) as an attack on the Europe field.

Now.. how to put this/?

One of the locales locally seems to signal events or Intent by changing imagery placed there, whether that is deliberate or Matrix controlled is moot.

Two recent images are two old postcards: one of the Eiffel Tower, one of a French cockerel, side by side.

(as well an RAF  bomber plane close by).

Is something planned for Paris in the near future?

Intent could forestall that if so.

If I had to guess I'd say a Bastille Day event :

July:

13 - Ludi Apollinares end
15 - IDES
17 - Festival for Victoria
- Festival for Virtus (oh sure)

p,s damn these Strange Coincidences! lol. I was named after the French  patron saint of pregnant women and.....

July 2 - Feast of Expectant Mothers 

• Like 9

sending you support and good wishes K, I know you live in a dark place, but only the brave and knowledgeable survive in such places as you have. Touching C/C only the once in many many years as I did last year was enough for me. I tip my hat in your direction, you are much braver than I will ever be.

You're work is important to me, never forget that. I'm always listening, your whispers never go unheard.  

• Like 7

Thanks very much Blue.

Things are much clearer in my mind thanks to all the work you've done-and your courage in putting it out in public.

For instance that Click with the 6'5" woman I met in the library in Oz... I knew there was something different about her at the time but it took years to make sense(according to the Starseed she read my mind at the time, and I think we made an agreement).

I'm told I have a couple of implants and truthfully I'm very blocked in some ways.

Which is changing....

• Like 6

Art imitating life or something.

No mention of murder attempts or other equally pleasant stuff, but interesting nonetheless.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/the-press/christchurch-life/72396807/ingress-has-transformed-christchurch-into-a-city-of-po

Ingress has transformed Christchurch into a city of portals
1443243227174.jpg

In the game Ingress, players "capture" real-world landmarks with online "hacks".

It's Tuesday afternoon in a quiet suburban Christchurch park. Two small boys throw themselves down a slide, their blonde hair billowing as they race to the bottom, arms flailing Kermit fashion.

Saphire MacManus looks up from her phone while rocking a toddler in a pram. It's an everyday scene but the world around you is not always what it seems.

The mother of three is secretly at war.

Edit: this image is a very PQuliar Coincidence1443243227174_zpszikagszq.jpg

• Like 7

Looking at Europa and the unusual spate of EQs recorded there  by Suspicious Observers on Nov I.

(The significance of this location is that it is at the central point of the temple of Europa-the fourth pillar as it were. Post #173 on this thread)

hmmm_zpsejsdsov5.jpg

• Like 5

Posted on Gloop today by an Australian.

"CSIRO has been urgently requested to send the RV Investigator, an oceanographic research vessel off the east coast of New Zealand to re-map a specific spot on the ocean floor. They're looking for any changes since the last mapping several years ago. Anything at all.

Basically, the speculation I'm hearing is that CERN might have produced a particular of exotic matter called Neutronium that immediately plunged towards the Earth's core. What they're hoping is that the particle exited the Earth at the antipode, probably with a lot of force, and they're looking for evidence of that.

What they're afraid of is that it settled at the core of the planet.""

(More soon I hope, just as soon as I put a whole lot of stuff together)

Apparently this took place on Friday 13-I haven't got sound ere at the library and Gloop is, well, Gloop so this may be a little off.

ALERT: "CERN EXPLOSION Accident as NUCLEAR FIRE as UFO Monitors" - CERN Scientist Details.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ei_cqJlR-zI

The"Geyser" which is just a water fountain (but-water magick?)

https://twitter.com/Cecalli_Helper/status/668473482188034049

• Like 9

@KMRIA  below is a video of the fountain that they show, one of them doing the bases video should have checked that out to see what it actually was.  It's in French, but you can still see this is what it is.  

Le Jet d'eau: une histoire, un symbole

• Like 6

A very recent addition to the local "art" scene featuring a Skull, as usual.

Corner of London and Oxford Street, both important places in the British Grid.

It depicts the Great Pyramid, which is exactly this shade of translucent emerald green when I tune in. ;)

pyramidlondon_zpsh4djvqr3.jpg

• Like 9

i had a dream few weeks a go

and it was the narwhal 

that wanted to interact with people 

and it was with any people 

i sad that to people to not feel like im special 

or some thing trendy as that 

but they were indeed looking for someone 

at first i was startled because their bodies were huge 

but i found out later that they weren't monstrous

they were right at our beach 

many of them got up the surface 

as if they are saying here take notice (!) 

for what i don't know 

but as they were coming up and down 

and i was a bit intimidated by their strength's 

but iwas necessary to use all of that effort 

so they can transmit the waves around to people 

as i was trying to decode their uuhmm language 

a boy came right of the gathering

he just popped out of them

he seemed outlandish but yet a ordinary greenlandic boy 

or more greenlandic than mixed bloodlines 

he went to where the children were playing 

he climbed to highest place so he could see them all from above

and he was just trying to record and watch how they behaved 

he didn't participate in games 

he had eyes that looked like the chinese 

but even more so

i made a promise that i would pass on the information 

to people and those outside 

at first i wasn't particularly fond with the idea 

but in the end i was like 

okay i will will'' 

the narwhal's are very friendly 

and they don't like nasties 

and now they have gathered huge strength's

sort of like mind power 

and it was like 

you mess with the world 

the world will respond

• Like 12

P, if you have the opportunity, ask the narwhal if they have any connection with the ones we know as unicorns.

Unicorns now live on another world from us, but a world that is reachable via several 'star-gates'.

• Like 7

i had a dream few weeks a go

and it was the narwhal 

Thank you for that P's.

People look to the stars and skies because the want to look Up To Heaven, where they think they belong.

Yet they are quite unaware of what is under their feet, in the depth of the earth, and what lives in the oceans, which are virtually unknown.

Mermaids for instance.

(The mural depicted above changed overnight-between 6 pm and 6 am,It was virtually all repainted to the same basic design: I'll put the image  up soon)

• Like 9

Modification of the mural from post # 209

Done literally overnight in time for Christmas Eve, the image is a little unclear (old $100 digital camera): it shows red balloons, jelly fish,what look like honeycomb hexagons, and... wow, what a surprise! a skull!

skullmural%20copy_zpszo6kxqpz.jpg

• Like 8

P, if you have the opportunity, ask the narwhal if they have any connection with the ones we know as unicorns.

Unicorns now live on another world from us, but a world that is reachable via several 'star-gates'.

if they do decide to come back 

ca. two weeks ago they were hunted so no peace treaties are yet to be made between 

human and the narwhal's

bu thanks for the info 

definitely a wow 

• Like 4

Oceanic anomaly off the coast of eastern Australia. two days ago.

Flightradar24 recorded two planes, one a Lear jet, travelling 200 metres apart (apparently regulations dicate 1000m) in a search pattern at 7000 m over a couple of days (at least) for several hours. Near Kariong on the 33 meridian.

Oddly the shape in the sea, to me at least, looks somwhat like a humanoid figure.

(Things here are very Weird, as usual. )

k4_zpsepawffsj.jpg

k3_zpsno5v26oy.jpg

• Like 7

Heres a strange one I have found...La Roche Gordon, a small island between australia and southern afrika...

"Martin-de-Viviès, is the only settlement of the French Southern and Antarctic Lands territory of the Amsterdam and St Paul islands in the southern Indian Ocean. It lies on the north coast of Amsterdam Island and houses about 20 scientists and staff.Wikipedia"

The thing that caught my eye was the wierd patterns in the ocean bed just north of the island, and then I started to have a look at the island and its twenty scientist who do what exactly..oh the weather, certainly nuthin suss

I dont know how to do a picture of google maps so I have to hope my "how to get there " instructions are reasonable and make sense

• Like 5

This is one I just found in the Antartica....I hope this will take you there... -70.154488, 87.587734

thats a huge shiny rectangle in the middle of nowhere

• Like 5

I always want to see what's in the shadows so I hope you don't mind I've lightened it.

Ta very much deekin. I tried to lighten that image last night on my junky old laptop (now held together with wire and sticky tape-I'm amazed it's still working).

It still looks like an annunaki man holding something (?)

This place... what can I say that I haven't said already? I'd really love, one day, to sit down with the folk on Chani, over a bottle of whiskey and let loose on how bizarre it's been.

That Antarctica location...whuttf_zpso4hw0h8d.jpg

• Like 5

Thanks for putting that pic up KMRIA...as for that Whisky...will you be at the Nexus conference this year ?

• Like 2

I hope so Imelda.

According to the angels we've pretty much finished up here and will get out soon.

I used to be very sceptical about angels... until one day, waiting at a bus stop, a very ordinary rock came rattling out from under the seat.

Someone would have had to throw it from the other side of the road with a lot of force and I would have heard the bang as it hit the fence at the back.

No one in sight, No bang from the (wooden) fence at the back of the stop.

Here's hoping....

Here's a google earth image of the island you mentioned. The striations that can be seen in underwater images come from ship sonic radar detaling, which augments the more general sateliite imagery, as I understand it.

The odd patterns are the ship zig zagging in its course.

I have to wonder why certain areas are examined like this, sometimes.

lrg_zpsddcnx2kz.jpg

This image from the video below might explain the Lear jet activity, which is ongoing, on a previous post .elfs_zpsdq9ydxns.jpg

• Like 3

The recent video Lucifer's Piano Leyline tracks SE to Cogoleto. The harbour in Genoa is 14 kilometers to the east. The line does go through Castello di Govone in Italy and the Compact Muon Solenoid at Point 5.

I can't track it any more accurately as my Marble program won't function now.

Would anyone else care to have a try?

In light of the Cern connection, and the fact is goes somewhere into Africa, in the Sudan I think that coould be interesting.
luciline_zpsbfcb6cck.jpg

• Like 3

Thisngs are getting a little strange® here: I was talking to someone who knows about most of this on Sunday.

They told me they'd known of a psychic a while ago, who Saw; humanoid figures coming out of the sea at Brighton and over running Christchurch.

Description: "like seals (SEALS?), standing upright with what looked like diving flippers but were actually real biological flippers'

Me "Deep Ones"

Them" What?"

Me " From H P Lovecraft ",

Them "Well I know of him but"

Me "google it".

Paint me purple and knock me down with an ostrich feather!

Other weirdness:The Old Celtic Invasion line from Gaul is roughly drawn on this ( from today's look at globalincidentmap.com)

13015074_995311130524471_1689967427_n_zp

• Like 5