The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
KMRIA

Oceanic Anomaly off New Zealand Coast

yes! they are not that silly, but of course there are bases here as there are everywhere but you won't find them through google earth !

• Like 3

i live in Aasiaat in greenland known as town of whales 

and i know it is in the opposite direction of what this thread is about 

but i coudn't resist bringing some info here 

my uncle have been a sailor for more than 50 years now in his 70's still behaving and IS like he was in his near 50's 

anyway he said he never seen anything like this before 

whales in great numbers are gathering around our hometown and this is the first time he has seen it happening 

they seem to be friendly as they come close to the boats but he is puzzled 

yes he is aware of the changing weathers and so on 

i thought about it and could it be because of magnetic streams of what is going on the other side of the globe ?

• Like 7

i live in Aasiaat in greenland known as town of whales 

and i know it is in the opposite direction of what this thread is about 

but i coudn't resist bringing some info here 

my uncle have been a sailor for more than 50 years now in his 70's still behaving and IS like he was in his near 50's 

anyway he said he never seen anything like this before 

whales in great numbers are gathering around our hometown and this is the first time he has seen it happening 

they seem to be friendly as they come close to the boats but he is puzzled 

yes he is aware of the changing weathers and so on 

i thought about it and could it be because of magnetic streams of what is going on the other side of the globe ?

I have no answer sorry P's, but many things are changing for us and for the animals of the planet so i'm not surprised by your uncle's stories. 

edit to add.

Back in 1997 I did a video clip for a UFO conference in the USA, I was prevented from attending the conference for political reasons, even though I had been an invited speaker. In the video clip I documented occasions in Auckland Harbor here in NZ where Orca were almost climbing on board boats in our harbor in a very friendly manor as if wanting to communicate on a level never recorded or seen before.      

• Like 7

This is such an anomlay that I don't really know where to put it so here's as good as anywhere I guess.

About the time the first plane mysteriously disappeared in the Indian Ocean area I was checking antipodal locations at an online site and found this opp03_zps50f955be.jpg

A couple of days ago I had a Library Angel Coincidence-I was in a section of the library that I rarely go to, waiting, and my eye was drawn to this book ,

The Ancient Paths:Discovering the Lost Map of Celtic Europe
by Graham Robb

http://www.panmacmillan.com/book/grahamrobb/theancientpaths

In it I found this map

Biturigum_zps6jb9xtw7.jpg

Compare with post# 76 above.

The relationship between Celtica and the Greek domain is complex historically, but later I will add details about the connections.

(I'm in a funny situation with all this: it may put others here at risk)

• Like 3

Whatever you do Kmria it will be the right thing, whether you decide to continue on or stop here it will be right - everything happens for a reason - even the (bad) stuff.

• Like 5

I'm a very bloody minded and stubborn man Jessica ( I remember someone saying to me once "You're pig headed, stubborn and arrogant!":" But Peter, those are my virtues!") and it's not myself I'm too worried about, but other locals who can (and have been) targetted after we were noticed.

Christchurch was a bad place even before the EQs, and I've often thought that the people here manifested or permitted the disasters.

I'm thinking of putting it all into a coherent PDF to cover the detallied rationale of putting all the dots together.

My current lines of research are in two directions;

a) relating the local NZ/Oz Grid to the European Celtic/Greek one (and quite possibly Blue's sundial with its 11 locales)

b) working out the significance of the declination line between the southern and northern magnetic poles

My theory is that 'filthy' chi is being generated en masse in the NZ Grid and shunted to the northern hemisphere via the Herakles Line that ends at Finisterre/Gates of Hercules.(Just a theory for now)

The book I found a few days ago is fascinating and I'm working through it.

• Like 6

Cthulhuchurch is a very odd place.

Recently I was talking to a visitor and they told me they'd seen two men walking along here...but one had a blurred face.

He stared at the man,the blurring dropped, and the man stared back.

Immediate comment from a Seer I Know;"It was a bad ET, out sucking energy."

Well damn! This place feels like it intersects another reality-one occupied by arachnid/insectoid beings who live in vast black and steel towers.

My cat doesn't like this place either.

On the image of UFOs in a previous post, UFOs were depicted beaming lights at three buildings.

One was a new tinted office building nearby where I was told the ETs lived and another image next to it depicted their flying  "cars".

ETcars_zpscf7mymbt.jpg

More to come very soon .. I'm off for a coffee.

By Coincidence the other main participant in this locally appeared as I was posting.

TLater:this is a photo I took recently when I was in the central city.

I actually hate looking at "art" like this, and avoid doing so. However it's part of a Mentat that makes the field of Christchurch what it is.

I may go into that later on: how imagery,especially this very unusual imagery frames and controls the local Hivemind .

A weird example of this: in the last year and a half I have mentioned to three humans none of who were acquainted that I wanted to leave: "You can't! You're famous and an icon", whatever the fuck that means, was the response

Cue Twilight Zone music maestro.

godawfulcrap_zpsdcwk3twa.jpg

• Like 6

Now for something completely different...

castsant_zpsm4mqiuto.jpg

"While in New Zealand I took the time to investigate one of the most profound sacred sites in the southern hemisphere, if not the world. Kura Tawhiti, otherwise known as Castle Hill, is a major hill temple consisting of esotic limestone blocks, some 50-feet in height.Take a line from Castle Hill (and aim it at the nearest known landscape temple. In this case, Uluru, or Ayers Rock in central Australia. If you continue that ley you will reach one of the most beautiful temples on Earth: Borobudur in Java.

If you keep extending the line you will then cross Asia, the Ukraine, central Europe, and eventually arrive in Galicia, at an ancient place of veneration called 'the field of stars'. The Romans named it Campo Stella. Today it is one of the most famous pilgrimage places, Santiago de Compostella.
"Some are chakra points (energy vortices), in the same way we have them in our own body field and form. For example, the head chakra is at Cape Reinga, the heart chakra is near Lake Taupo and the sacral chakra at Mt Cook."
(New url;)

My question is: who exactly designated Castle Hill  a sacred site?
By a "Coincidence" I was up there, on only one ocassion, in 1999, and briefly met the author Barry Brailsford writer of the Waitaha books.
It was a little peculiar.
Factually I was the first person in new Zealand to make Celtic jewellery, something which attracted immense hostilty.
I did know of one woman who, in the 1970's made tapestries with Celtic knotwork but that's all.
Brailsford, while claiming a strong Celtic connection was very offhand,and directed me and the man I was with to a 'newly discovered Waitaha track', which looks to be in the area shown.we walked around for a few hours but I saw no sign of any rock formation that looked remotely man made.
This recent photo however shows what looks like a roughly made human ampitheatre.
In the northern sector Wuthering Heights (wtf)
in the south Quantum Field (wtf)
castlehill_zpsulaov4pl.jpg
It's (as usual) a very odd business,
A Spanish Buddhist I met who had spent some time in Tibet, and Nepal told me that according to the Buddhists there the Boddhisatva who had written the Tibetan Book Of the Dead had specifically mentioned New Zealand, which was known as to them as The Tail of The Yak.
The Maori trace their ancestry back to mainland China, the Taiwan with (male) DNA from Papua New Guinea,at least according to ABC Australia, with oral tradition connections to South America (Tainui).
oops 2 mins!
  • Like 6

When I first started posting this stuff I had access to Google Earth  (since taken off the library program list) and Google Maps which now malfunctions and gives me very strange imagery.

Google doesn't like me?

Here's one off the images I got when trying to zoom in -the screen image splits in two mirror images diagonally

.wuthering%20heights_zpsytppksob.jpg

This one looks like some kind of man in the landscape, probably just a coincidence, but odd nonetheless.

If anyone can track the Castle Hill to Santiago line via Uluru and Ukraine on Google Earth it would be much appreciated.

• Like 1

Oops, the original site seems to be gone.. it was there a few  days ago.

I'll try this (same as I found)

https://missiongalacticfreedom.wordpress.com/2012/09/23/very-long-alignments-lay-lines/

There's more to come.

Way back when I saw the sundial from Como cathedral my immediate intuitive flash was that the locations described a Celtic grid.

I Saw it divided into a cross, and being overland.

Much later I had a similar flash that it was connected to the Southern hemisphere via the "Spire"/magnetic anomaly antipodal to the Giza pyramid.

Following that a flash that Canterbury  was  connected with Galicia in Spain and that a line from Santiago de Compostella and environs was being used to direct Filthy Chi into Europe from this whole region  on a West to East.

Ukraine was occupied by the Taurisci (bull tribe), suppliers of grain to the Hellenes, which one source says is the same as the Taurini of Turin until the 7th century BCE.

Details to follow... I hope.Things seem to be disappearing

In conjunction with CERN and other colliders including the 'world's biggest ring laser' here in Cthulhuchurch. 

• Like 3

KMRIA, I made a mess of trying to get pics posted but I'll try again later.  Do you have a more specific Ukraine point?  And can you give the coordinates for post #111? 

• Like 1

Castle Hill was originally named "Kura tawhiti:The original term translates to “the treasure from a distant land”

The coords at the Castle Hill  site are    -43.218719, 171.715922.

There's a Mount Ida nearby which should intrigue T.

The coords at Uluru are a litle more problematic as it's large, but a line to the

Borobudur temple in Java  -7.6080° , -110.2040°

should make  the line more accurate.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borobudur

The Ukraine site should then  pop up on the great circle.

That could be interestng: the latitude line running through Milan ( derived from Mediolanum and Celtic term for a grid focal point) runs almost precisely to the lat/long coords given on the sundial for Ukraine.Hmmmm.

I've got a map for the area prepared with a clustering of  Milan, Como, Bern/CERN, Turin/Iron Mountain which I should be able to get up tomorrow.

• Like 1

"While in New Zealand I took the time to investigate one of the most profound sacred sites in the southern hemisphere, if not the world. Kura Tawhiti, otherwise known as Castle Hill, is a major hill temple consisting of esotic limestone blocks, some 50-feet in height.Take a line from Castle Hill (and aim it at the nearest known landscape temple. In this case, Uluru, or Ayers Rock in central Australia. If you continue that ley you will reach one of the most beautiful temples on Earth: Borobudur in Java.

If you keep extending the line you will then cross Asia, the Ukraine, central Europe, and eventually arrive in Galicia, at an ancient place of veneration called 'the field of stars'. The Romans named it Campo Stella. Today it is one of the most famous pilgrimage places, Santiago de Compostella.
"Some are chakra points (energy vortices), in the same way we have them in our own body field and form. For example, the head chakra is at Cape Reinga, the heart chakra is near Lake Taupo and the sacral chakra at Mt Cook."
(New url;)

My question is: who exactly designated Castle Hill  a sacred site?
By a "Coincidence" I was up there, on only one ocassion, in 1999, and briefly met the author Barry Brailsford writer of the Waitaha books.
It was a little peculiar.
Factually I was the first person in new Zealand to make Celtic jewellery, something which attracted immense hostilty.
I did know of one woman who, in the 1970's made tapestries with Celtic knotwork but that's all.
Brailsford, while claiming a strong Celtic connection was very offhand,and directed me and the man I was with to a 'newly discovered Waitaha track', which looks to be in the area shown.we walked around for a few hours but I saw no sign of any rock formation that looked remotely man made.
This recent photo however shows what looks like a roughly made human ampitheatre.
In the northern sector Wuthering Heights (wtf)
in the south Quantum Field (wtf)

<snip> 

A Spanish Buddhist I met who had spent some time in Tibet, and Nepal told me that according to the Buddhists there the Boddhisatva who had written the Tibetan Book Of the Dead had specifically mentioned New Zealand, which was known as to them as The Tail of The Yak.
The Maori trace their ancestry back to mainland China, the Taiwan with (male) DNA from Papua New Guinea,at least according to ABC Australia, with oral tradition connections to South America (Tainui).
oops 2 mins!

oh this is soooo cool.  My ancestry from both sides are the Iberian Celts ... love this correlation!  Thanks for posting this  :-*

edited to remove pictures

• Like 1

hi Blue Wren 

I love that name.

Are you aware Wrens are a Druid totem?

You'd like my Heart Friend (not partner) here: she's Hungarian/Spanish/Italian/Irish and her Gaelic name means 'beautiful'.

My mother's people come from the SW of Ireland, some of my father's do and the others from Wales.

More tomorrow I hope....

• Like 1

hi Blue Wren 

I love that name.

Are you aware Wrens are a Druid totem?

You'd like my Heart Friend (not partner) here: she's Hungarian/Spanish/Italian/Irish and her Gaelic name means 'beautiful'.

My mother's people come from the SW of Ireland, some of my father's do and the others from Wales.

More tomorrow I hope....

oh you've made my day !!!! :-*  :-*  :-*

I had NO IDEA!!!  I love coincidences, they mean so much.  Yes, coincidences and hunches go hand in hand.  

My name in Spanish means "Morning Dew", it's lovely really, and my mother proudly named me because she thought birds would always come down and drink dew drops in the morning ... 

ahhh the sweet mysteries of life, when you look for them  : :)

ps ... I look forward to tomorrow always xxx

pss... you know that the Irish Celts and Scottish Celts originally came from Iberia?  we have common blood you and I.  

edited to add a postcript

• Like 1

Castle Hill was originally named "Kura tawhiti:The original term translates to “the treasure from a distant land”

The coords at the Castle Hill  site are    -43.218719, 171.715922.

There's a Mount Ida nearby which should intrigue T.

The coords at Uluru are a litle more problematic as it's large, but a line to the

Borobudur temple in Java  -7.6080° , -110.2040°

should make  the line more accurate.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borobudur

The Ukraine site should then  pop up on the great circle.

That could be interestng: the latitude line running through Milan ( derived from Mediolanum and Celtic term for a grid focal point) runs almost precisely to the lat/long coords given on the sundial for Ukraine.Hmmmm.

I've got a map for the area prepared with a clustering of  Milan, Como, Bern/CERN, Turin/Iron Mountain which I should be able to get up tomorrow.

Can you please check to see if the line goes through Belarus - southern part, or northern Moldova?

• Like 1

oh you've made my day !!!! :-*  :-*  :-*

I had NO IDEA!!!  I love coincidences, they mean so much.  Yes, coincidences and hunches go hand in hand.  

My name in Spanish means "Morning Dew", it's lovely really, and my mother proudly named me because she thought birds would always come down and drink dew drops in the morning ... 

ahhh the sweet mysteries of life, when you look for them  : :)

ps ... I look forward to tomorrow always xxx

pss... you know that the Irish Celts and Scottish Celts originally came from Iberia?  we have common blood you and I.  

edited to add a postcript

Well then I and you are prolly rellies too----Scottish/Norman(Vikings) Saxon/English/Ozzie----- :)

• Like 1

Okay, here we go, KMRIA... Crude tools and unskilled at this, I put a grid around the earth and then joined up the places you'd requested - that's the red line running horizontally.  All goes well from Castle Hill (Kura Tawhiti) NZ to Uluru (Ayres Rock) Australia, to Borobudur, Java to Santiago de Compestela, Spain.  Note that it misses Ukraine.

post-2458-0-10567200-1426919632_thumb.jp

post-2458-0-52706700-1426919646_thumb.jp

post-2458-0-77167900-1426919661_thumb.jp

post-2458-0-66977200-1426919704_thumb.jp

• Like 5

But then it goes off the rails when the direct route from Spain to NZ goes east of South America and the line I teased to continue a 'circumference' goes west of it.  Note in the second picture that the Pacific Spire is pinned and misses both lines.

post-2458-0-93382500-1426920186_thumb.jp

post-2458-0-70817400-1426920252_thumb.jp

• Like 3

The generated route goes through interesting places (in the first 2 pics).  The 3rd is on the line I drew.

post-2458-0-90627600-1426920550_thumb.jp

post-2458-0-88945200-1426920595_thumb.jp

post-2458-0-93580300-1426920634_thumb.jp

• Like 4