The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
KMRIA

Oceanic Anomaly off New Zealand Coast

Had a couple thoughts I wanted to add re: your post above.  HRC open source - meaning foreign gov'ts were reading all of her emails and had access to the SAPs that she was not cleared to have in the first place. Definitely a very real "open source" to secret info. and everything she ever mentioned or talked about. The second one regarding misspellings/sentence construction is to avoid triggering built in algorithms, also why memes are so important.  The third one about class action lawsuits. Q has mentioned giving power back to the people, and using class action lawsuits as a way to do this.  A legal way to force legal action on known criminals, by the people.  As the video you posted, intimates.  If Hussein secretly pardoned some of these people, perhaps the only way to get justice would be by the American people suing them via class action lawsuits.  Interesting post KMRIA, will be paying attention to see if you might be correct on 3/3/2019.  

• Like 3

thanks breezy

I did a little follow through just now on the Roman March.I'll be watching this too.

Romans in the earliest times, like the people of Alba from whom they sprang, allotted to the year but ten months.

Even so late as 448 B.C. strictly lunar months were still in use; for Dionysius (Antiq. X.59) says that Appius, in that year, received the consular authority on the ides of May, being the day of full moon, for at that time, he adds, the Romans regulated their months by the moon.

These ten months were called Martius, Aprilis, Maius, Junius, Quinctilis, Sextilis, September, October, November, December. That March was the first month in the year is implied in the last six names; and even Plutarch, who ascribes twelve months to the Romulian year (Numa, c18), places Januarius and Februarius at the end.

1 March (Kalends): the original New Year's Day when the sacred fire of Rome was renewed; the dancing armed priesthood of the Salii celebrated the Feriae Marti (holiday for Mars), which was also the dies natalis ("birthday") of Mars; also the Matronalia, in honor of Juno Lucina, Mars' mother

Linked from latest Q post:

https://twitter.com/americanvoterus

"Action lawsuit for defamation of character should be coming soon. Mrs @HillaryClinton FYI, we are all American citizens supporting our President Trump on Social Media. For God’s sake when are you going to get over your bitterness for losing the election "

• Like 4

Terminalia was an ancient Roman festival in honour of the god Terminus, who presided over boundaries. His statue was merely a stone or post stuck in the ground to distinguish between properties. Wikipedia

Celebrations: Feasting, sacrifices, singing
Date: February 23
I assume he's the equivalent, at least in some way, of Hermes, god of boundaries (his stones were placed as markers between territories.)
There's some odd things associated with the 22-24, at least locally that fit with Ending.
Followed by Beginning I think.
I got this on my Stichomancy site just now.
Las night I finished a book on the French Revolution-and Thomas Paine featured strongly in it:
" Common Sense by Thomas Paine:

and the whole, when united, can accomplish the matter, and either more, or, less than this, might be fatal in its effects. Our land force is already sufficient, and as to naval affairs, we cannot be insensible, that Britain would never suffer an American man of war to be built, while the continent remained in her hands. Wherefore, we should be no forwarder an hundred years hence in that branch, than we are now; but the truth is, we should be less so, because the timber of the country is every day diminishing, and that, which will remain at last, will be far off and difficult to procure.

Were the continent crowded with inhabitants, her sufferings under the present circumstances would be intolerable. The more seaport towns... "

Coincidence? I noticed this on Gloop yesterday:

UPDATE: The ship left this morning, watched it sail out towards the Pacific Ocean. Looked on Fleetmon.com and vesselfinder.com and its not revealing where its headed to.

hopefully later on the site will say where its headed.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 76733090

Thank you for letting us know it's on the move again.
 Quoting: Pooka

No problem. I think its worth watching..

Re: A National Defense Reserve Fleet ship is anchored in Port Angeles Washington
It says SAR/Military on it now, instead of cargo. (mousing over the ship, on the vesselfinder.com site).

Search and Rescue? or... ??
  • Like 4

From Southern Oz, we could see a huge deadly straight lined cloud covering like 180 deg across our sight one day, and I pointed about it to others near by asking if anyone else had seen any cloud formation like that before.

All said no and got perplexed. Some went to even further grubbing others and asking them the same question. Still their answer was no.

So this long line of cloud pattern has been a newly addition to our field. (Unless our ancestors saw them.)

(I took some pics of THE line-cloud but can't find them!!)

I wonder if it's done by our people because of real need to have something to be able to do that visibly?

Like...when GPS fails, what else comes in to take it over? Loads of areas of commerce would be affected.

....Someone predicting the disaster that's big enough to lose GPS system apart from cyber attacks carried out by people on Earth, to happen in future?

Is that to do with the timing of poles deterioration? North Pole is wondering around in full speed now. When the pole shift happens, we face to the total opening to the space rays by not having the geomagnetic field around us. Though this is just temporary situation, we have no idea what kind of disaster end results we cop in 3D reality. 

Some wild imagination working hard here but I hope that things have been done for a technological research reason.

• Like 4