The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
breezy

Earthquakes and Earthshakes

Crimea: USGS NOT listing this EQ from Crimea AGAIN

M3, 12km depth, 14th May 2016 Sputnik Jp reported on 14/5/16 at 01:58am Japan time.

It means it happened just about 1 hour ago as I'm posting this post.

Note that the link is Japanese Sputnik, which makes the date 1 day earlier than the US, and USGS data should appear listed as on 13th.  

http://jp.sputniknews.com/russia/20160514/2135557.html

USGS got some nasty track about hiding EQs when it happens in Crimea, near the pyramid....

They do have special pages allocated for Russian stations etc, but not taking any readings of what's actually happening as such...

Check this current list...it's not listed there...

post-11-0-74670900-1463162862_thumb.jpg

Related:

Russian military, Crimea earthquake hid by USGS, near ‘world’s oldest pyramid’ by Sevastopol

from March 2014

http://wtfrly.com/2014/03/04/russian-military-crimea-earthquake-hid-by-usgs-near-worlds-oldest-pyramid-by-sevastopol/#.VzYTstyUFl8

At that time in March, quite few sites were raising their voice that WHY the hell USGS is HIDING the data of Crimea.

So in Nov 2014, this is what USGS did.

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eventpage/usp0004dfe#general

BUT they are hiding Crimean data AGAIN....

• Like 6

When they claim the Crimean pyramid is the oldest - how do they know, and can they prove it?

I think we will discover soon that all teh 'main' pyramids are the same age, or very nearly so - all built by the same group, under one 'Master Builder' (Thoth).

The other, lesser pyramids were built much later, by "lesser mortals"

• Like 7

Yeah! That was the exact point I also had to go HUH(。´・ω・)? on the article, just like you did, EagleWings!

There's no way they can claim it's the oldest.

But for the intel side of info, there's the most important underground Anunnaki base existing there and that's why Russians had to take Crimea back in their hands.

My question in the first place was...why the hell they let go of it in the first place....

Still lots from the info are missing (not being told) I guess....

• Like 7

Ibaragi, Japan, 16-5-2016

M5.4@USGS, M5.6@Sputnik JP

M5.5@Dpt of Meteorology, Japan

Depth: 42km (No wonder that it shook wide region then...)

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eventpage/us10005hqy#general

Pretty messy, but apparently it was just a usual one...LOL

post-11-0-10499000-1463405734_thumb.jpg

This is what Japanese people are fearing about...

post-11-0-40811600-1463405785_thumb.jpg

↓A Sobering map of where'd gonna get hit by M7+ possibly in Japan within 30 years...no where to run pretty much....(´Д`)

http://www.sankei.com/affairs/expand/150216/afr1502160007-l1.html

• Like 6

More earthquakes rumble under Northwest volcanoes – Mt. Hood shaken by quake swarm

As of 1 p.m. Monday, Oregon’s Mount Hood has seen about 40 earthquakes in close proximity over less than 18 hours.  Such clusters of earthquakes are known as a swarm. The location of the quakes is on the southern flank of the volcano, and they are small, magnitude 2.0 or less. Alicia Hotovec-Ellis is a volcano seismologist at the Pacific Northwest Seismic Network at the University of Washington and an expert on earthquake swarms. She says the swarms have happened in the same place before.

https://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/2016/05/17/more-earthquakes-rumble-under-northwest-volcanoes-mt-hood-shaken-by-quake-swarm/

post-12-0-82254900-1463496355_thumb.png

• Like 6

This has not been widely reported, for whatever reason. Accurate or no??? There's the possibility that the quake caused the explosions, I suppose.

ISIS: NGO, quake in Palmyra after gas field explosions

'Jihadists cause very strong blasts in Shaer field'

http://www.ansamed.info/ansamed/en/news/sections/generalnews/2016/05/17/isis-ngo-quake-in-palmyra-after-gas-field-explosions_89c04525-0d11-480e-8667-0799c57f360a.html

ISIS 'triggers an EARTHQUAKE in Palmyra after blowing up Syrian gas field' – as expert warns terror group has an 'almost limitless' supply of chemical weapons

By Simon Tomlinson for MailOnline

08:31 17 May 2016, updated 09:57 17 May 2016

ISIS are believed to have blown up a major gas field in Syria, triggering an earthquake around the ancient city of Palmyra.

The Shaer gas field – one of the biggest in the central province of Homs – has been the site of fierce fighting between ISIS jihadists and Syrian government loyalists.

A monitoring group said ISIS reportedly blew up several of Shaer's pumping stations just as the European-Mediterranean Seismological Centre recorded a 4.4-magnitude earthquake in the area.

'There were three huge explosions there carried out by ISIS on Monday,' said Rami Abdel Rahman of the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights. He had no immediate word on casualties.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3594237/ISIS-triggers-EARTHQUAKE-Palmyra-blowing-Syrian-gas-field.html

• Like 5

well, if they continue down that road, they're sure to make enough enemies that they will be wiped out.  take away the oil and the "leaders" get mad enough to wipe you out completely

• Like 5

I can't remember where I read it now but someone predicted that when Mt Pelee erupts then this is the final sign and the SWHTF  :crap-hitting-the-fan:

• Like 3

Ecuadoreans panic as strong 6.7 magnitude earthquake strikes devastated coast

A magnitude 6.7 magnitude earthquake has struck Ecuador. According to the US Geographical Survey, the quake’s epicenter was 36 miles south of the city of Esmeraldas, at a depth of 6.2 miles. A destructive Pacific-wide tsunami was not expected, the Pacific Tsunami Warning Center said in a statement.

https://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/2016/05/18/ecuadoreans-panic-as-strong-6-7-magnitude-earthquake-strikes-devastated-coast/

• Like 4

Another for Ecuador today. Not too far from the one Redd posted above. : -(

M6.8 - 29km WSW of Rosa Zarate, Ecuado

Time

2016-05-18 16:46:45 (UTC)

2016-05-18 12:46:45 (UTC-04:00) in your timezone

Nearby Places

29.0 km (18.0 mi) WSW of Rosa Zarate, Ecuador

57.0 km (35.4 mi) SE of Muisne, Ecuador

78.0 km (48.5 mi) NW of Santo Domingo de los Colorados, Ecuador

81.0 km (50.3 mi) S of Propicia, Ecuador

139.0 km (86.4 mi) WNW of Quito, Ecuador

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eventpage/at00o7dt9x#general

• Like 4

This is weird. USGS says it happened at 3.44 and Alice Springs is 1.5 hours ahead of where I am. The strange part?

At 2.15 I woke up freezing in my bed, mums light came on so went in and told her it was freezing and put a dressing gown over her body under the covers, went back to bed around 2.25 and started to get really hot, with discomfort and pain upper stomach, chest, heart area. Went to toilet and sat there sweating, feeling just awful and trying to figure out how mum could help calling an ambulance cause she is blind!! Sat on floor and vomited until I felt weak. Went back to bed with additional dressing gown and woke up at 7am.

By the way, I had not had anything to drink. LOL

• Like 7

@Jessica. Check out Charlotte King. She's an earthquake sensitive. Sounds like you could be too. Here's her website, which has a link where she describes her story. I've heard her on a radio show a couple of times. She seems quite credible. She even says to call her any time day or night if you need to, which is amazing.

http://www.viser.net/~charking/core.shtml

From her website:

As she states in interviews, she is available 24 hours a day,

by telephone. It doesn't matter that you are ill and its 2:00 AM - if

you need to talk to Charlotte call her.

Chances are if you are ill, so is she, and she will welcome the call.

• Like 5

Nothing felt here, east coast, and I wake up at all hours of the night.  Jessica, you okay now?

Still feel a little strange. A little weak and sore in the upper abdomen and chest but OK Deekin. :hug:

• Like 2

@Jessica. Check out Charlotte King. She's an earthquake sensitive. Sounds like you could be too. Here's her website, which has a link where she describes her story. I've heard her on a radio show a couple of times. She seems quite credible. She even says to call her any time day or night if you need to, which is amazing.

From her website:

Thanks Kande I will check it out later today when I have time.

• Like 2

From her website:

Thanks Kande I will check it out later today when I have time.

Edit to add. Just had a quick look at here site and found this which was interesting because I did develop an unexplained headache yesterday afternoon. I lay down for a little while and it went.

'If you never get headaches and all the sudden you get one without any

particular stress or other trigger, and then just as suddenly it is gone,

watch the papers or listen to the news, and see where the earthquake strikes

in 12-72 hours.. usually over 5.0 unless it is local to where you are'.

• Like 8

Well how interesting is that Jess---I  was woken up by my left knee in more pain(osteo) than it has ever given me--I tossed and turned for a couple of minutes and could not stand it anymore--I had to get up for a wee anyway so slid out of bed just remembering that I had woken from a dream as well---- :- it was 3:45am------I thought "bugger" I thought I'd got more sleep than that---had a ciggie, rummaged through the cupboard to find my magnetic knee support, slipped it over my leg and went back to bed.

I wish I could remember the dream--but don;t---------usually I get a strong ring in my LEFT ear when sumpin is going down--right ear rings more frequently than left one--I'm used to that--but if the left one rings I think HHHmmmmm sumpin is happening somewhere out there.

• Like 8

Trying to think of a 'remedy'... triton's magnets might work?  Did Charlotte suggest anything like drinking water, using essential oils like those doTerra ones?  Or even Bach's Rescue Remedy?

• Like 3

Will put a couple links for info, this one really took me by surprise.  I never expected eq like this in Australia, and all the years watching maps, this is a first.

Hope you are feeling better Jessica.  Interesting, your symptoms, exactly the same as Landdownunder had, since Wed. So has anyone given a thought to it being May 21st?

This pdf shows fault lines in Australia  Tx w. 

https://d28rz98at9flks.cloudfront.net/18998/18998.pdf

This pdf shows fault lines in Australia

Earthquakes Australia 5/21/16

post-5-0-65011300-1463809033_thumb.jpg

Alice Springs surrounds rocked by magnitude 6.1 earthquake

May 21, 2016

"An earthquake with a magnitude of 6.1, unusually powerful for Australia, has struck outside of Alice Springs.

The quake hit at 4:14am, 125 kilometres west of Uluru, at a depth of about 10 kilometres, according to Geoscience Australia.

Two aftershocks measuring 3.8 and 3.4 were recorded in the hour afterwards, and senior seismologist Johnathan Bathgate said more were expected.

He said there had been activity near the site before, with a 5.6 recorded slightly further west in 1999.

Geoscience Australia said the main tremor could have been felt as far as 507 kilometres from its epicentre, although any damage would be limited to a 40-kilometre radius.

No injuries or damage has been recorded and the Bureau of Meteorology said there was no risk of it causing a tsunami.

The nearest Indigenous community settlements were well over 100 kilometres away from the earthquake's epicentre."
snip
  • Like 7

Will put a couple links for info, this one really took me by surprise.  I never expected eq like this in Australia, and all the years watching maps, this is a first.

snip

Bureau of Meteorology said there was no risk of it causing a tsunami.

How surprised would you be if it caused a tsunami? :rofl:

• Like 7

O.M.G.  quite frankly Salustra, I was shocked about the quake itself, LOL.  IF it had caused a Tsunami, well !!!! I guess I'da really been shocked LOL  Hey, I didn't write the article!!!  Whomever did must have been in shock too!

• Like 4

O.M.G.  quite frankly Salustra, I was shocked about the quake itself, LOL.  IF it had caused a Tsunami, well !!!! I guess I'da really been shocked LOL  Hey, I didn't write the article!!!  Whomever did must have been in shock too!

If it had caused a Tsunami, we'd have been shocked as well, seeing it was thousands of miles from the nearest ocean...

• Like 5