The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
breezy

FLIGHT MH370 Terror Fears Over missing 777 Grow

If the plane was ummm bled through a portal of some sort, the authorities (parasites) would want to cover it up, so, quick throw out some debris and oil to confuse and then do the dis-info thingy we do so well on the media.

If the plane has been taken by tech of ufo and placed in safe location, (enter the parasites again) quick, do the dis-info thingy again, we can't have the sheep asking questions that would lead to discover what the F@#$ we have been doing with trillions of their dollars.

If the envelope is being pushed by the Cav to show the parasites for what they are, quick, do the f!@# whatever we can to cover it up, the way I see it is that psycho's and their minions will always think they are smarter than the average monkey but they always trip themselves up if you give them enough rope, they forget that there are plenty of people here that remember what lies they told and catch them out on it.

Wizard of Oz vs Wizard of Awes!

:)

• Like 2

Nonasikat -- thank you for taking the time, appreciate it-- was interested as to how your post fit into the scheme of things, wasn't looking to piss you off, and you can see others weren't making the connection either, from the like responses of my post. Please note that I was looking for clarification, not snarky retorts     COOL!   Again thank you for your response.

If I came across as aggrevated is not because of your inquiry, I understand my post was vague hence my attempt at explanation.

I am making a hypothesis based on historical events in connection to current affairs.

• Like 5

Going to post a video you all may find interesting, personally I believe some know exactly where that plane is. and yes, I stick w/it having been "hi-jacked" and yes, tied to current events around the world.  Who agrees w/Russia, on the Ukraine?  Why China, of course. Who was on that plane?  20 techs from a US Firm AND an IBM higher up.  Relate to the post by nonasikat. "They" will go after a whole plane in order to get to one person, it's been done before and more than once. The rest on the plane would be considered nothing but collateral damage. After all how many people inhabit this planet? What's a couple hundred in comparison?? (think 9/11 for one, and maybe even that thread on Chani) Here is the video, see what they say about that plane and what happened to it, prepare to be surprised.  Oh, and this is from March 7th.  So anything from this point I think to disregard as disinfo.  We all know those planes are ultra high tech, and their safety record is amazing.

3/7/2014 - Conflicting Reports: Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 [update 1]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAw2wcFT8iY

earthspace102

• Like 5

From breaking news.com:

@BreakingNews: No plane debris found at spot shown by China's satellite images, Malaysian aviation chief says - @AP

• Like 1

So the question is, how many other data transmitters, besides the engine monitors, keep working, independent of the normal "pilot-controlled" systems?

And, with the AWACS, maybe that was the case, in an attempt to 'capture' the plane, but the 'energy' pushed the plane into another Dimension???

• Like 3

The 787 uses new engines from GE and Rolls-Royce. ... Comparison of GEnx-1B and Rolls-Royce Trent 1000 with a table that ... system and the ability to be disconnected self-protectively, manually or REMOTELY, through flight deck controls.

FSB + MSS+ possibly the CIB and we have our operations task force 

Now who was on the flight ? And how do they link to the current events in the Crimea ? 

Listen carefully https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAw2wcFT8iY

Nanning Wuxu International Airport   22°36'26.16"N 108°10'26.95"E

Seems the plot has thickened and as for the currently NEW wreckage being reported from Chinese source... well Mmmm

• Like 4

I'm going to find out what happened.7UZX7K2.jpg

This totally made me think about the time machine from Napoleon Dynamite lol

• Like 3

Malaysia jet hidden by Electronic Weaponry? 20 EW defense-linked passengers

Deborah Dupre

March 9, 2014

"Did Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 with 239 people aboard tragically disintegrate in mid-flight, as official investigators postulate? Or has it been disappeared with electronic weaponry used in electronic warfare that at least twenty passengers' employer is contracted by the Department of Defense to make, as this reporter posits?

While four passengers who boarded a missing Malaysian jet are under special investigation for stolen and other passport-related issues, twenty passengers were involved in cutting edge electronic technology used for defense purposes, including electronic warfare, such as weapons that can "cloak" or make planes invisible, appearing to vanish. If this is the case with the missing jet, the event points to terrorism.

The public is told that investigators report the missing Malaysian jet possibly "disintegrated" into thin air. "Officials investigating the disappearance of a Malaysia Airlines jetliner with 239 people on board suspect it may have disintegrated in mid-flight, a senior source said on Sunday, as Vietnam reported a possible sighting of wreckage from the plane," Reuters reports.

Adding to the mysterious tragedy is that not one country checked databases for information about stolen passports used to board the Malaysia Airlines flight. Interpol said Sunday that not one country checked its database for information about stolen passports used to board the Malaysia Airlines flight.

Secretary general of Interpol, Ronald K. Noble, said Sunday no checks had been conducted by the authorities in Malaysia or any other country about the two passports before the Boeing 777-200 left on Flight MH370 from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing.

In a forceful statement, Mr. Noble warned “only a handful of countries” around the world routinely made such checks.

“This is a situation we had hoped never to see,” he said. “For years, Interpol has asked why should countries wait for a tragedy to put prudent security measures in place at borders and boarding gates.”

snip

http://www.examiner.com/article/malaysia-jet-hidden-by-electronic-weaponry-20-ew-defense-linked-passengers

Thanks Reddwolf

well, well, well   imagine that.  I find this very, very interesting.  So then, I do believe the plane landed in Nanning, off loaded under cloak, the 20 techs were taken, as well as the IBM guy probably, and China has had way long enough to even destroy the plane whilst everyone looked everywhere else, and dump parts of it in the Indian Ocean, or wherever they happen to find it, if they ever do.  

• Like 12

Missing 777 or Flying Bomb?

VT Working Group Says “Plane is on the Ground”

By Gordon Duff, Senior Editor

The group assigned to discovering the fate of Malaysian Airlines flight 370 has concluded that the flight was hijacked.  Our first direction was “crash.”  Within minutes of the disappearance, we discovered the plane had been damaged while on the ground in Shanghai. 

I can see the plane being crashed into a military facility in the Ukraine, to be blamed on Russia.  This is me, not the group.  Whatever the scenario and we have run many, the plane is slated, in our estimation, to be used in a terror attack.

Our group includes senior FBI (retired) and airline security personnel, mostly former US Air Force with background in special operations.

We looked at the pilots, found problems there, a tendency to keep the cockpit door open, too much “socializing” with female crew members, things like that.

We then looked at the plane, particularly the aeronautics bay, how many hijackers could hide there.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/03/13/missing-777-or-flying-bomb/

• Like 6

"It is apparent that a huge radar “blind spot” that did not previously exist has occurred in the area. This Radar interference caused many aircraft to leave the radar screen in a 1 hour period — only one did not return on radar.

We are evaluating this information. There are several scenarios. Pandora, by Grumman Northrop Technologies can interfere with long distance tracking of aircraft, thus creating large areas where the transponders are unable to effectively communicate, and radar signals are blocked."

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/03/13/malaysia-air-flight-370-facts-of-the-flight-and-9-possible-scenarios/

• Like 6

Just want to add my thoughts on this rather unusual event...I am a bit of a plane "nut" btw and sort of try to keep track of crashes etc..and when this was first announced I immediately "felt" that this was strange. I am a Reiki and can pick up stuff (other Reiki's will know what I mean).  I have been trying to feel if the passengers are dead (this is not a hard thing for me to do) and I get absolutely NO reading at all. They are not dead and they are not alive.  Now this makes no sense at all. I can only think that  it could well be possible that they have somehow managed to enter a different dimension/timeline/zone/reality.

I have tried to feel them everyday since the plane vanished and still absolutely nothing. I am almost glad that another sensitive has said something similar on this thread. Another reason why I am more convinced that this may be the case is that I have felt an incredible increase in the "energies" the past week - and there is no sign of this decreasing so far. Again this is unusual as the energies tend to not run as long and certainly not to increase in strength and duration.  This has also been observed by another Reiki I know.  I am hoping that there will be a positive resolution (or some sort of resolution for the sake of the loved ones left behind) but I don't feel that is likely at this point.

The veil between the worlds is definitely thinning right now and maybe this is part of the time preiod preceding the events of 'me tel u" ...

• Like 11

I agree BorgQueen, I have checked their status a couple of times and I am not feeling them dead, but like you I cant find them either.

• Like 4

I just keep thinking that the people and the plane were separated in air.  The passengers were parked on Fantasy Island, and the plane is somewhere else.  Wonder if someone can 'read' if the group is together?

Hmm.. or a demonstration of ancient technology... that would tie into some CB stuff.  In the Ipsum thread, one of the *passages* repeats the word Ezekiel.. did a quick looksee on the ipsom generator and it spit out the phrase cover up Ezekiel Vortex.   Returning to the time/space question, perhaps there are more than a few things 'in play' here.  One I bumped in to, link posted here somewhere, was about space/time block factor in transmission of same data to multiple points. 

===note the above was written before finishing my morning tea :0)

Vortex Kinesis: http://www.bermuda-triangle.org/html/vortex_kinesis.html

Block code : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space%E2%80%93time_block_code

• Like 3

Listening to the news on my way to work this morning, apparently US and British satellites have pinged the plane well after it dissappeared on radar but the Malaysians are withholding any info because they can't compromise the capabilities of these top secret satellites.

• Like 3