The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
breezy

FLIGHT MH370 Terror Fears Over missing 777 Grow

when is a cigar just a cigar?

the above smells like the end of a day in the fish market

thnx RS

• Like 3

If you can check gloop, there is a thread where Russian news broke that the plane is in Afghanistan

That is ok mate, but the phone was off on the plane and if he hid it from his enemies he would hardly risk his ass ringing out to give the game away so it was charged until he needed to use it. I just thought I should not have to tell you that. This is such a huge issue we should think how it Can happen, can we further verify and what are the implications?

In either case, as my time is currently at a premium a friend has researched the net and sent an email to his girlfriend who has been posting stuff on his site. Will let you know if we get a response. If this is a hoax it is a terrible one and if not it holds huge ramifications for the USA and ISRAEL.

any response yet?

• Like 5

There are some worthwhile articles currently on VETERANS TODAY such as this one.

Secret Space War XV: Epic Fail, NeoCons Go For Broke

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/03/29/secret-space-war-xv-epic-fail-neocons-go-for-broke-with-cz748-but-tall-whites-neutralize-cloaking-device/

"

… by Preston James, PhD

Boeing_777-200ER_Malaysia_AL_MAS_9M-MRO_Note: This article is written as interesting fiction for entertainment purposes only. This information cannot be presented as fact because the Secret Shadow Government (SSG) does not allow you to know certain things.

On March 8, 2014, the NeoCons went for broke with their hijacking of China Southern Airlines Flight CZ 748.

A sister ship (matching Boeing 777) had also been purchased along with this aircraft to be used in a Deep-Black op, a “bait & switch” False-Flag attack plan to start a nuclear WW3 between Russia and America over Iran, Syria and the Ukraine.

The sister ship was dressed-out and retrofitted with high tech explosive devices and flown from Miami with its final destination the Hague, Netherlands to crash into the meeting place for the Nuclear Summit on March 24, 2014.(1)

aaj.jpgThanks to the Dutch Air Force and some entity that neutralized the special “black box” cloaking devices installed on the Boeing 777, this terror flight was forced to divert from its final attack descent upon the Nuclear Summit Meeting at the Hague, Netherlands.(2)

These infamous “black Box” cloaking devices have been used for many years on CIA drug trafficking flights into America to “take the aircraft involved off of all Radar systems”, that is, to make them transparent to Military and FAA Radar Systems.

The Black-Box cloaking device used involves “Beyond-Black” alien technology................

......................."Two Boeing 777 sister ships bought at the same time and one leased to Malaysian Airlines and the other one kept on ice for this last-ditch “going for broke” false flag on the Nuclear Summit at the Hague, Netherlands March 24-25, 2014.

As these “deep source” rumors go, such a Black-Box radar cloaking device was installed on another “twin” Boeing 777 aircraft, a sister to the missing 777 of Malaysian Flight MH370 aka China Southern Airlines Flight CZ748.  This sister aircraft was “dressed out” to appear as the missing CZ748 and was to be used to fly into the Nuclear Summit at the Hague on March 24, 2014.(3)

The Flying-Bomb 777 was diverted from its target by the Dutch Air Force.

This flight heading directly into the Hague was diverted mid-flight by two Dutch Air Force F-16′s as it entered Dutch Airspace because it started showing up on their Defense Radar System but did not have any required transponder signals.(4)

aliens-nordic2.jpgBlack-Box cloaking device was strangely and unexpectedly “neutralized”.

It is believed that the Black Box cloaking device failed and resulted in the flight being recognized on the Dutch Defense Radar System.  It appears that the Black Box was neutralized by interference or countermeasures also based on ultra-high-tech “Beyond-Black” alien technology. My view is that this was a direct action by the Tall Whites to back up their promise made to President Putin, “Don’t worry, we’ve got your back.”(5)

Allegedly this staged and failed False-Flag attack against the Hague was all part of a last ditch attempt to save the City of London zionist Central Bankster System by staging a major False-Flag attack against the Nuclear Summit being held in the Hague, Netherlands.

This blocked Israeli False-Flag was a colossal failure of EPIC proportions and likely signals a turning point in the unrestrained power of the IZCS and their hold on the American Military, Intel and even the political Process. Yes, it appears that the worm has turned. And this is long overdue. Stay tuned because all secrecy is ending and in the weeks and months to follow there will be so many secret phone calls released on the Internet and so many deep secrets that it will be simply astounding and far beyond what anyone can imagine. Just think how many deep secrets have been released the last year on the Alternative news sites like VT, Rense, and Whatreallyhappened.com. And certainly Stew Web has completely cracked open some of the biggest secrets of all about the Criminal Cabal and where they get their power and what they have had to do to get it, and keep doing to maintain it.

Israelis boycotted the Nuclear Summit at the Hague.

Israeli Embassies vacated.

Part 2 of the Samson Option planned but disrupted.

FBI dumps the ADL and SPLC as anti-domestic terror consultants.Every day more and more Americans find out that the 9/11 attacks were Gladio-style Inside-Job False-flag attacks and that Israel and NeoCon and PNAC Traitors and infil-Traitors did it.

The Alternative Internet on the worldwide Internet is decimating the CMMM which is little more than a propaganda arm for the IZCS, the NeoCons and the PNAC’ers.

The IZCS, Circle of Twelve, NeoCons and PNAC’ers are working hard to feed their overlords which are negative energy vampires and cosmic inter-dimensional parasites.

Is the USAF now at DEFCON 3?

............"It was reported in the Israeli Mass Media that an Israeli Defense spokesman attempted to blame the missing flight CZ748/MH370 on two alleged Iranian passengers who became hijackers, but this was later denied.(10) Was this an initial attempt to set up Iran along with the virtual Iranian patsies inserted on the flight? And even more telling of the NeoCon/dualies’ plans to set up Iran with this impending False-Flag attack was the statement made to Greta Von Susteren by Joel Rosenberg that Iran hijacked the plane (MH370)."

Listen to this SHILL:

• Like 4

This is starting to go viral with added information

The REAL Reason Flight 370 Disappeared

IBM Worker in Hijacked Plane
Sent Voice Activated Text
and Photograph: GPS Revealed
His Location to Be RAF-US AFB
Diego Garcia

- See more at: http://www.forbiddenknowledgetv.com/videos/neocon-nwo-ww3/the-real-reason-flight-370-disappeared.html#sthash.UU5i8fzR.dpuf

"Now, this part of the story may be a hoax. But what is true is that coordinates from that picture, Latitude: 7:18.58.308906555775787, Longtitude: 72:25.35.55908203125 DO lead directly to a plane hangar on the Indian Ocean atoll of Diego Garcia, as captured, with some difficulty by a retired US Navy friend.

Although Freestone claims that counterintelligence trolls have asserted that that this person does not exist, his LinkedIn account has been located (http://cn.linkedin.com/pub/philip-wood/3/a46/4a9) and his profile picture matches photos posted by his fiancee to Facebook, which are visible with a simple Google image search.

As to the motives behind this apparent hijacking, the following is a translation from an article by Alfredo Jalife-Rahme, from the Mexican news site, La Jornada (http://www.jornada.unam.mx/2014/03/30/politica/014o1pol):

'Under the Microscope: Blackstone and Jacob Rothschild, Beneficiaries of the Disappearance of the Malaysia Airlines Plane'

"In the post-Crimea tripolar, geostrategic world of the US, Russia and China, it is becoming to test the West's [Criminal Mainstream Media’s] overwhelming disinformational news campaigns, against reports from the Russian government’s almost indispensible multimedia website, Russia Today (see pages published on 3/22/14) 

"As often happens in mysterious accidents, the unusual disappearance of flight MH 370 Malaysia Airlines, whose various explanations have been wholly unsatisfactory to anyone, leading to endless speculation, some, rather wild and disturbing.

"While waging a war against sanctions by the United States and the European Union against Vladimir Putin, Russia Today published the following patent for a semiconductor, approved by U.S. patent Office:
( http://es.scribd.com/doc/215253613/Us-008671381 )

"The patent was shared among five principal holders, owning 20 percent each: Freescale Semiconductor Company, located in Austin, Texas, with the other four holders being Chinese nationals employed by this Texas Corporation, all hailing from the Chinese city of Suzhou and all of whom were aboard the plane, along with 16 other employees of this same company.

"The Russian site says that if any patent holder dies, the other owners would share equally the dividends of the deceased, provided that there would be no dispute in his will. 

"With the four Chinese patent-holders, now missing and/or killed, this now leaves 100 percent ownership of the patent in the hands of the Texas-based Freescale Semiconductor Company, which, in turn, is partially owned the controversial Blackstone Group, a New York-based Private Equity-Investment Banking firm, owned by Israeli-British banker Jacob Rothschild (http://actualidad.rt.com/actualidad/view/123046-rothschild-hereda-patente-semiconductores-avion-malasio).

"...What is also intriguing, that among the 239 passengers, 20 passengers were employees of the Pentagon, in addition to the fact that four of the passengers were using dubious passports [not two, as widely reported].

"Beyond the inevitable guesses, what is relevant is that these 20 Pentagon employees were likely well-versed in the art of electronic warfare, such as the avoidance of detection by military radar systems (http://www.examiner.com/article/malaysia-jet-hidden-by-electronic-weaponry-20-ew-defense-linked-passengers ).

"Curious, as well is that 20 of the missing passengers aboard flight 370 are employees of Freescale Semiconductor, 12 being natives of Malaysia and 8 from China.

"Freescale Semiconductor boasts that its products have applications in communications on the battlefield, avionics, missile guidance, electronic warfare and identification of friend or foe.

"The controversial Texan company, one of the first semiconductor companies in the world, began as a division of Motorola, which then split, to be acquired in 2006 by Blackstone, the Carlyle Group and TPG Sovereign Capital.

"Carlyle Group holds the title of dynastic nepotism of Bush family members and cronies, Frank Carlucci (former National Security Sdviser and former Pentagon Secretary) and former British Prime Minister John Major. (http://www.muckety.com/Carlyle-Group/5000357.muckety).
- See more at: http://www.forbiddenknowledgetv.com/videos/neocon-nwo-ww3/the-real-reason-flight-370-disappeared.html#sthash.UU5i8fzR.dpuf

Two more questions re the iPhone photo and message from DG......

1.  If (as the photo purports to show) the sender had a hood over his head, HOW did he manage to type a message??

2.  Don't all phone cameras have a flash, everyone I have seen do, and it is very hard to turn them off..

?? :bullshit-bs-smiley-emoticon:   ?? :bullshit-bs-smiley-emoticon:   ??  --------------------  it smells!!

• Like 2

Pretty sure article said voice activated text message. I have an iPhone and do not need to type if I choose not to. And the cameras flash can be turned off. If it had been turned off at the start, it would not flash. Sending a text, without being able to see the phone is VERY easy on the iPhones. My experience anyway. :-)

• Like 5

Psychic Focus Lady post:

Psychic Focus said...

I had some locations I wanted to look at today. The first is Diego Garcia. There is a lot of energy surrounding this place. I just get if they were there, they aren’t there now. I looked at the overhead on a map, and it is too military- no jungle, tribes, etc. I still see the jungle and sandy beach island. I can’t get a connection to them being there. Some people have suggested that the passengers were dropped off elsewhere or they may have stopped to refuel, but I can’t confirm or deny that. My mind is still showing me this island atmosphere.

I also looked at Amsterdam Island. I couldn’t get a good image of the terrain, but regardless of that, it does feel off to me in just looking at the location. I feel most of the energy about this missing plane is to the west of Malaysia.

Mauritus Waterfall- This location looks right. There is lush green, and mountainous feel in the center (even though it looks like rock). I can’t get a clear location, but the “feel” of this looks like images in my mind.

Someone else asked if there are islands we don’t know about. That rings so true to me! Some people have stumbled upon David Icke’s information regarding the existence of maps showing islands and land masses that are not on our current maps. These islands and land masses appear to be existent in alternate layers of earth. I am curious if there are land masses near Cocos or Chirstmas Island that are not on our world maps (either not documented on our current maps, or perhaps existent in an alternate reality). I have done Google Earth on the area around Cocos and Christmas Island, and I still want to revert to that area. I have also had someone point out that the longitude of that area (near Cocos) is a combination of the numbers 2-3-7 in that order, and I sense that is also a clue.

I also had some comments about them trying to leave. I get that when the view the ocean, they see no land and don’t have a clear depiction of where they are. The idea of leaving (right now) it too overwhelming on a life boat.

Thanks again for sharing your energy. I will continue to work on this and update as much as I can (I will have limited online access until April 7th). If people would like to leave names of passengers, I will do my best to try to tune into them. I would like to do a reading with that focus on April 7th or 8th. I just need a name and anything you want to share (not required but sometimes helps.) I will compile a list as I see the names come in.

April 1, 2014 at 6:52 AM

General comment @pfl

Anonymous said...

I am getting that when we turn up the universal energy on the plane, the people, media....that this is helping this not to go away. Use the abundant universal energy as it responds to us and we respond to it, this way you do not take from your own energy, but you can fill up with the abundance of universal energy at any time if anyone is getting tired of this.

Be aware that some "messages" could be filling the "air" such as - we are tired of looking, we will never find it, they will never find it, lost hope, its gone, this is a needle in a haystack etc.....be careful and aware of what belief systems "they" or "others" desire you to take on or that you may take on yourself about this, try to stay in a neutral observing space knowing deep in the center of your truth that all things are possible as all exists within Source. Possibility and hope is love. The power of our thoughts cannot be under-estimated, we are in charge of our own minds and what this think about this situation. Just stay grounded and centered in your core when researching and thinking about all this.

Keep turning up the universal energy, universation truth in the media stories when you read them, just turn up the energy, when you view a tv show or a person discussing it, check and see if they are centered in their core, if they are coming from divine truth, turn up the divine truth so you can see the divine truth....it's easy once you start practicing

- turn up the energy on the islands that are being explored, the sea, ask the sea, the sky, the plants, the animal kingdom and the universe for help in locating these folks and the plane, we do not have to do it alone....

- find the future timeline where we locate them and find the divine truth and bridge back to this eternal now....

I know many other people have tips and insights, let's share them and empower each other.

April 1, 2014 at 5:53 PM
  • Like 2

Here is a picture taken, with my eyes closed the whole time. One button on front of phone, and one click on screen, less than a 1/4 inch, directly above the single button. That takes the pic. That single button on the front of the phone will also take care of that voice activated text message.

I now have an even greater love of my iPhone. To know it was that easy, makes me feel a bit safer.

post-2498-0-45773200-1396405843_thumb.jp

• Like 4

in a desperate situation all discover they can push themselves further than they ever believed possible

• Like 6

True dat, T.

This guy obviously pushed his iPhone further than he ever believed possible.

I've had quite a few things up my ass but an un-lubed iPhone was never one of them. Add to that, I've never been hijacked, so all credit to this incredible feat of (a) man.

• Like 3

No Lonestarr. Lol. But I suppose, if I was in his position, I would probably at least try. Lol.

• Like 1

This is from a Facebook post. Nonetheless, it adds proof (not that it was needed) that MH370 is a psyop.

1509879_662466673789353_129390382_n.jpg

MH370 Sarah Bajc (Actor) Girlfriend of Passenger Exposed!

PSYCHOLOGICAL OPERATIONS CRISIS ACTOR CAUGHT OUT!

Alright, this is it! After you watch this, it should be painfully obvious what they, the Rothschild Zionist owners of "All Seeing Eye News" have you caught in the most blatantly obvious 'Psychological Operation' I have seen since Sandy Hook and when you see this video to the end, you will know~

Art Schmit is one of my friends who like many of you out there has been relentless not only in the pursuit of Truth but at the same time waging war against the enemies of Humanity.

He writes;

"More deception...
More on Zionist False Flag PsyOp...Actor easily pegged...
Flight 370 false Flag dupe for the sheep consumption...
This kind of crap is just getting ocean deep in bull shit...listen carefully...
Set up all the way on all of us... "Flight can be used as a weapon against us!
Perception Management Operation waged on ALL of us, take this very seriously, they want to Convince us of this total BULL SHIT, Do not buy it anymore...PLEASE!"

Sarah Bajc (Psyop Actor) says;

“Well, you know I think one of the things that we as concerned citizens need to do is need to be a little bit more accountable for demanding changes. One of the real shocking aspects of this entire situation is that there are so many blatant holes in our security system on air flights, you know Malaysia’s been getting a bad rap in the press you know, China’s been pointing it’s finger at them and everything else and certainly I’m frustrated with the way the government is behaving, but the reality is, it’s a pretty sophisticated country by global standards and if something like this could happen in that country, just imagine how many risks there are you know, all over the world every single time an airplane takes off yet, you know especially as Americans we get very complacent sitting in our relatively, safe and secure country and you know, the reality is, a flight could be taken off from anywhere in the world and be used as a weapon against us, it doesn’t have to be from our own soils so I think we really seriously look at this as a global, universal issue.” 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qrhu6MtWI0M&feature=youtu.be

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH TOP AIDE TO FORMER MALAYSIAN PM: WHAT IS THE US HIDING REGARDING MALAYSIAN FLIGHT 370?
http://cprnews.podbean.com/2014/04/01/cpr-news-april-1-2014/

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=662466673789353&set=a.227538663948825.49603.204627769573248&type=1&theater

• Like 10

Sub joins MH370 hunt as Malaysia police probe draws blank

Greg Wood

April 2, 2014

"Perth (Australia) (AFP) - A British nuclear sub with underwater search capabilities reinforced the Indian Ocean hunt for flight MH370 on Wednesday, but Malaysian police warned the cause of the jet's mysterious disappearance may never be known."

Despite extensive scouring of the remote waters southwest of Perth where Malaysia believes the jet went down, ships and planes have found no debris that would indicate a crash site.

Malaysian police chief Khalid Abu Bakar said a three-week-old criminal investigation into what caused the flight with 239 people aboard to veer far from its intended route between Kuala Lumpur and Beijing had so far been inconclusive.

The sober assessment will add to the frustrations of anxious family members of the missing passengers, who have denounced Malaysia's handling of the crisis.

"Give us more time," Khalid told reporters in Kuala Lumpur, according to Dow Jones Newswires. "We may not even know the real cause of this incident."

snip

http://news.yahoo.com/sub-joins-mh370-hunt-ahead-malaysian-pm-visit-235507467.html

hmmm. The g.friend of the IBM exec reminds him to catch the plane, otherwise he'd have missed it. Then we find she has ties to Israel, and is the only one to receive a message from someone on the plane? ???  Could it have been to let her know that he was all right?  She involved??? I absolutely refuse to believe the story about the phone, IF this plane was hijacked, "those" responsible are not going to allow anyone to "hide" a cell phone on their body, inside or out, for 10 days, however, I could see "them" taking the picture, sending her the message to lead her to believe he is ok, and considering all the strange things Israel did in the days following this incident, I think we can all agree at this point, that they are most likely fishing in the wrong pond. I will stick with this: "Someone" knows exactly where this plane is!!  

The poor relatives, I so feel bad for them.

• Like 8

Folks the sad fact remains that the ONLY thing being squeezed by BUTT CHEEKS --  is us (the reading public).

• Like 6

There is talk, from several sites, that Sarah Bajc and Philip Wood are Mossad agents, and are involved in the MH370 hijacking not only for the Freescale personnel, but it is being said that the actual micro chip was onboard the airplane as well. 

This is just what is out there, I don't know for a fact if it is true... however, Sarah was Managing Director for Tescom in Israel a few years back.  Tescom's biggest client is Rafael Advanced Defense Systems (Israel)  One of their programs is 'remote piloting systems'.  This is from their site..

Air
RAFAEL specializes in the development, manufacturing and support of a vast range of aerospace systems and technologies, including unmanned aerial vehicles, missiles and weapons, electronic warfare and self protection, reconnaissance and intelligence collection, as well as processing systems, analysis, and dissemination tools, airborne data-links, communications command and control, and much more...

Another thing is.. and I don't know if this is true or not, but Sarah is still married to her husband Stephen Bajc... who... just happens to also live in Beijing and is CFO/COO of Western Beijing University... where Sarah just happens to teach.

Anyway, here are some links, and I don't know anything about these sites.. so...

http://nodisinfo.com/mossad-clique-busted-in-malaysian-airlines-hoax/

http://www.rafael.co.il/Marketing/187-en/Marketing.aspx

http://nodisinfo.com/fake-girlfriend-malaysian-airlines-hoax/

What I can say is there is a lot more going on here than meets the eye.

• Like 16

The second article states the whole thing may have been faked with a fake list of passengers and fake relatives etc. I went to school with one of the Australian passengers (Burrows) and he lived in my adjacent suburb so I do know that is real.

• Like 8

I thought that if someone disappeared..

There was a 7 year wait before they could be declared dead and the estate be settled..

If that is true..

Then the patent story doesn't hold water until everyone is declared dead..

No?

• Like 7