The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
Monatom

THE END GAME

HUGE UFO OVER UKRAINE

now screened on mainstream. Who is really running the show? Toward what end?

Did you see the claim by "Ashtar" via the Sirius System Starfleet saying that this was one of theirs? Everyone knows Sirians don't fly Cigar Shaped crafts!

8)

• Like 4

Mon,

People are trying to connect dots on that:

Of course, anyone who's been following "UFO" sightings for any amount of time immediately recognized the distinctive  cigar shape  that has been seen all over the world for years.   A simple You Tube search of "Cigar shaped UFO" will lead the watcher to a plethora of videos spanning years and all continents.

So, it really wasn't all that earth shattering to see the independent videos of the ""cigar shaped UFO" over the Ukraine, but it was definitely nice to see the main stream coverage. Not much more thought given to it though on my part- I'm a little busy at the moment, lol.

Then I get sent a link this morning and I started to follow the "energetic trail", and it all started to tie in together. 

Apparently, right after MSN released the video of the "UFO" over the Ukraine, Turner Radio- another main stream news outlet- announced that the "cigar" shaped "UFO" was actually a brand spankin' new  US military super top secret vehicle called the "Dreadnought"!!! 

I shit you not!

Strangely enough, when you search for this news release on Turner Radio you see this:

~snip~

Continued: http://removingtheshackles.blogspot.com/2014/03/hoverboards-boeing-ufos-msm-whole-lot.html

~~~

Since we already have a "Dark Age", can we call this one the "Batshit Crazy Age"?? 

Funniest thing I read today was here:

http://www.snakelyone.com/12step.htm

NEW AGE ANONYMOUS

12 Steps For The Recovering New Ager

~funny~to me anyway~

We have and we do. And the instant we accept this fact——no money down, no payments later——our lives will be never be the same again. Just think, instead of spending Saturday in a hotel conference room listening to near-death experiences, we can mow the lawn, bake cookies, go fishing. We can disconnect our alien alarm systems and channel surf without the interference of a medium. We can throw away our Women Who Love to Run with Wolves From Mars books and discover Hemingway, Steinbeck, Sartre; all because we’ve discovered our New Age bullshit detector.

• Like 7

"Ashtar" took credit for the "Dreadnought" - naming it and everything.....those darn entities and their imaginations...

• Like 4

Did you see the claim by "Ashtar" via the Sirius System Starfleet saying that this was one of theirs? Everyone knows Sirians don't fly Cigar Shaped crafts!

8)

ROFLMAO!

Ashtar, I don't buy one bit but this ship stayed in the sky quite a while. Don't know if we posses one that big from down here but it was not scared of being there and I always think why was it there and what kind of role is it playing? Is it also an indicator of more open sightings as suits this transitional phase.

PS. Some stealth craft have 3 drives on board now.....conventional, magnetic and antigravity and I have witnessed a takeoff with conventional followed by anti gravity. Went from a white light in the dark to an orange haze, stopped dead for a few seconds when almost above me then went straight up and disappeared within about 3 or 4 seconds......Amberley Air Force Base origin 5am approx on a dark winter morning.

• Like 5

Ashtar, I don't buy one bit but this ship stayed in the sky quite a while. Don't know if we posses one that big from down here but it was not scared of being there and I always think why was it there and what kind of role is it playing? Is it also an indicator of more open sightings as suits this transitional phase.

Wonder if anyone could see the wires?

Could be a marketing stunt like the RFID computer chip crop circle.  Oh that was a real hoot wasn't it?  Ha.. frikken ha.  Could be an effort by ? to confuse people about real craft.  Could be trying to seed the public consciousness that all craft are from Space.  Now I read no such thing can be true, any craft we can see is frankly from Earth.  LOTS of smoke blowing on the topic..  

Mon, who knows, might be a B movie distraction to diffuse tension.. to feed from the energies.. 

However, many of us are prepped from the 60's (or before..hehe)..  

Captain Saturn sent me an autographed Birthday card and a disk for my viewfinder.   I'm sure that was an early sign all would be well.  :)

• Like 3

LOTS of info out there about the 11th, Mr. Sino, etc...I have found 3 "Courtney Brown" type things this morning alone from 3 different sources all saying the same thing.....pointing back to the links in the article above....

• Like 2

I can't tell if it's real Mulva.  CB said the announcement would be made ON 3/15.  So, is this a warm up or a flytrappy thing?? 

• Like 1

JOINING DOTS.. . .

http://philosophyofmetrics.com/2014/03/13/the-algorithmic-central-bankers/

"THE ALGORITHMIC CENTRAL BANKERS

MARCH 13, 2014 JC COLLINS 5 COMMENTS

By JC Collins

The Senate Foreign Relations Committee voted today to include the 2010 IMF Reforms in the Ukraine aid bill.  It will now go to the Senate for vote.  If it passes there it will then be required to pass in the House of Representatives.  It is assumed that all of this will have to transpire by end of day Friday, which is when Congress goes on a short recess.

Additionally, the referendum over Crimean annexation takes place this weekend.  The United States will surely want to make a statement before then.

The bill also includes weak sanctions on both Ukraine and Russia for violations of human rights against government protestors.  This is merely for distraction purposes.

With Europe slowly and quietly sidestepping in Russia’s direction, and Ukrainian officials themselves stating that there will be no response from them over the annexation of Crimea, this whole charade is beginning to have the same feel as Syria 2013.

Let’s watch for the slow withdrawal of this matter from the media as the slight of hand directs our attention away from Ukraine and towards another hot spot revolution or sovereign debt crisis.

Its not clear yet if the Internal Revenue Service’s proposed rule governing 501©(4) groups was included in the same bill.  This proposed rule has been attached to the IMF 2010 Reforms up until now and there is no reason to think that it still isn’t.

For those who don’t know yet, this IRS rule change will severely restrict freedom of speech in America in staggered time segments leading up to elections.  It will prevent non-profit groups from expressing opinions on politicians before elections.  What the IRS and Treasury have to do with the expression of political opinions is one which should unsettle most Americans.  See comments sections of SDR’s and the New Bretton Woods – Part Nine.

There is very little information or attention given to this proposed IRS rule change, which I find surprising considering the volume of web based political dissent taking place right now against the US government.  Perhaps some sites are not what they profess to be.  I will leave this area for others to research as I’m more focused on the IMF Reforms and the coming changes to the world financial system.

Once the IMF 2010 Code of Reforms are passed we will hear very little of it in the media, if any.  The shift or de-pegging of the worlds currencies and commodities from the US dollar and to the Special Drawing Right of the International Monetary Fund will be well hidden within the “solutions” to the sovereign debt crisis in the world.

The television will bombard us with opinions and pointless debate on how the governments of the world have  been irresponsible with debt creation.  Not once will they explain how debt creation actually works and how capital is injected into the economy.

A pattern I see unfolding over the coming years is one where an opinion of flawed governments is pushed upon the masses and the importance or economic genius of central banks is peppered about like so much other idiotic office banter.

Governments will be blamed for the sovereign debt and currency crisis and central banks will be kindly referred to as the solution providers.  Watch for the social status of central bank leaders to increase across all media forms.

Challenges_for_central_banks_wider_powers_greater_restraints

The so called crisis in the Ukraine is a perfect example of the Hegelian Dialectic Triad of problem/reaction/solution which we have been discussing on this site.  What we are beginning to see is a multi-level micro and macro Hegelian approach to implement the new multilateral financial system.  We will shortly move to the next crisis and solution.  Watch for the trend of sameness in the solutions.  It will always be further centralization of the system at the macro level.

Interestingly enough, we will also begin to see more of the decentralization at the local micro level.  This will ensure a balance of both macro and micro levels of the emerging system.  The attempt is to restrict or self-limit the wealth transfer activities of the rent seeking elite.  I would suggest readers have a good understanding of the previous articles on this site in order to fully grasp the complexity of what we are stating here.

This balance between micro and macro to restrict corruption will most likely only be temporary as a “corruption of the process” is a natural component of the human condition.

As with any new system, there is an algorithm or code which makes up its invisible structure.  As perfect as we make these codes, they also eventually corrupt.

The new multilateral financial system and its SDR pegging component most have one of the most incredible algorithmic codes ever written.  It most have taken years and countless minds to structure its intricacy and complexity.  This we can reason as a logical extension or required skeleton of any new financial system.

Think back on last year and all the stock market system faults and glitches.  Think of the length of time it would take to install this algorithm onto specific servers and run real time tests to ensure functionality.  Think of how all the stock markets are being purchased by ICE.  Think further consolidation and centralization.

As we are obviously getting closer to the implementation of this multilateral system, I would question the significance and coincidence of 20 employees of the company Freescale Semiconductor being on the Malaysian Airlines flight that is now missing.

Additionally, most, if not all of the banker “suicides” which have been taking place over the last few months have involved individuals who were directly involved in IT departments or other algorithmic points of contact within their respective banks.

My intention is not to promote conspiracy theories or distract away from the main theme of this site, but only to draw attention to a very interesting side piece to the implementation of this emerging multilateral system.  Life has taught me that coincidences are usually anything but that.

As always, lets keep our eyes in the 2010 Code of Reforms.

- JC Collins"

iPad

• Like 4

Mon,

Have no idea what that means.

Guess will just have to wait till the 15th and see if we're told to wait till Monday. 

• Like 1

As always, lets keep our eyes in the 2010 Code of Reforms.

I hope this isn't a derail of your thread, but I just wanted to query this.  Is FATCA (Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act) an indirect part of the 2010 IMF reforms?  This is fresh on my mind because I attended a webinar today on FATCA reporting in the context of global employee equity awards.  Law firms and accounting firms are gearing up for compliance with this law because July 1, 2014 is the date that FATCA withholding begins.

The Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) is a United States act that requires United States persons, including individuals who live outside the United States, to report their financial accounts held outside of the United States, and requires foreign financial institutions to report to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) about their American clients. FATCA was meant to combat offshore tax evasion and to recoup federal tax revenues. The FATCA is a portion of the 2010 Hiring Incentives to Restore Employment (HIRE) Act.

Intergovernmental agreements

As of March 6, 2014, the following jurisdictions have concluded intergovernmental agreements with the United States regarding the implementation of FATCA.[72] The agreements generally require parliamentary approval in the countries they are concluded with but not the United States. The United States Department of the Treasury has published model IGAs which follow two approaches. Under Model 1, financial institutions in the partner country report information about U.S. accounts to the tax authority of the partner country. That tax authority then provides the information to the United States. Model 1 comes in a reciprocal version (Model 1A), under which the United States will also share information about the partner country's taxpayers with the partner country, and a nonreciprocal version (Model 1B). Under Model 2, partner country financial institutions report directly the U.S. Internal Revenue Service, and the partner country agrees to lower any legal barriers to that reporting.[72] Model 2 is available in two versions: 2A with no Tax Information Exchange Agreement (TIEA) or Double Tax Convention (DTC) required, and 2B for countries with a pre-existing TIEA or DTC. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_Account_Tax_Compliance_Act

I obviously wasn't paying attention before, but I am amazed by this legislation.  And it is obviously aimed at the wealthier individuals in the world.  How the US can do this and require other country's institutions to report to them (well, obviously they do it through the IGAs) is unbelievable. 

I don't really know much about this legislation, but I keep getting the feeling that it is somehow tied into what Monatom is discussing here. And, Monatom, if you think I should start a new thread on it, let me know.

Kandescent

At the end of the G20 in Sydney a couple of weeks ago it was declared that these nations would go after the big Corporations and make them pay their fair share of tax. The main purpose cited was infrastructure. Interestingly, much money will be released from historical bonds to this end and I think it has a lot to do with catching up with what the big Corporations have gotten away with till now and making them pay their fair share . For example, Google was mentioned as having earned 6 Billion in Oz last year and only paying 36 Million tax. International Co-operation was also agreed upon.

Under the new system there will be nowhere to hide so as Corporate money is discovered hidden they will be forced to pay. There may also be back taxing...maybe. I am awaiting to see how this ultimately morphs.

• Like 5

US IMF VOTE REMOVAL AND CHINA THREATENS

by J.C. Collins

http://philosophyofmetrics.com/2014/03/13/us-imf-vote-removal-and-china-threatens/

"So today we have more of the same as Russia continues to position troops on the border with eastern Ukraine. The west is still threatening sanctions and now China has come forward with even more stern wording then previous comments on the matter.

http://en.itar-tass.com/world/723416?utm_medium=rss20

“Sanctions could lead to retaliatory action, and that would trigger a spiral with unforeseeable consequences,” stated a Chinese diplomat while in Germany.

Other news sources are starting to promote the IMF 2010 Code of Reforms story with the angle that Congress will not pass the Ukraine aid bill with the Reforms attached. As such, the G20 countries will have to strip the US of its IMF veto vote as promised.

http://www.forexlive.com/blog/2014/03/13/the-us-snub-of-the-imf-is-bizarre-counterproductive/

There are many paths forward from this manufactured crisis in the Ukraine. All roads lead to the removal of the US dollar as the worlds primary reserve currency. The 2010 Reforms are just one step in this direction, but an important one.

Has it become impossible for the US to pass the required legislation to support the 2010 Reforms? If so, the outcome to the United States will be even more dramatic then if they agreed to the reforms.

With the G20 meeting in April fast approaching, we can only wonder what the “aggressive measures” and “bad options” which we discussed in The Shift Economic Singularity will be. If Congress has not passed the IMF 2010 Code of Reforms by this weekend then I would assume that we will see some major economic transitions in April that will be both disruptive to the world economy and destructive to the American economy.

Either way, the outcome is not favorable for the United States and the military and economic power which it has welded by way of reserve currency status since 1944.

Perhaps we will soon see the Ukraine willingly fall back into the waiting arms of Russia.

Let us all watch for information pertaining to the IMF reforms. If they were not of vital importance than the G20 by way of China and Russia would not be threatening more aggressive measures if the US does not support them. The world is moving towards a moment for sure. – JC Collins"

The reports that the USA was vetoing progress in the Economic world are numerous. This is about to be resolved.

• Like 6

Thanks Luci. All amazing stuff when you get into it. Many questions still and I am sure it will all come out in due course.

Announcement of the gold backed dollar expected soon then it is on with the game.

• Like 4

CHINESE BOX EXPOSED

by Tom Heneghan, International Intelligence Expert

UNITED States of America - It can now be reported that that elements of the Chinese military are set to decapitate the current Chinese government aka their Politburo.

Elements of the Chinese military have evidence linking the current Communist Chinese Politburo to a major financial ponzi scheme involving the Central Bank of Japan, the U.S. Federal Reserve and the European Central Bank (ECB).

~snip~

LINK:
http://www.tomheneghanbriefings.com/CHINESE-BOX-EXPOSED__03-13-2014.html

• Like 3

h/t Hobie @ rmn

Hi, Folks -

Found in a much longer March 13 post at www.dinardetectives.com/updates, attributed to Eagle1:

=====

Based on multiple reports, it appears that Treasury Secretary Jack Lew will be making an announcement either late Sunday or early Monday concerning the new "gold-backed" USD.

Unless I miss my guess, the focus of this announcement will be on the asset-backing of the USD with a heavy focus on gold despite the fact that our new dollar will only be fractionally backed by gold.

Much, if not most, of the backing will be in the form of other metals, minerals and natural resources such as oil and natural gas; and this will be pursuant to an announcement made by Christine Lagarde at the IMF a few weeks ago in which she noted that countries could use in-ground reserves of natural resources, along with gold, silver, platinum and other precious metals as the asset-support for their currencies.

I will be surprised if there is any mention of the fact that the USD is due to take a 30% hit in its value against the basket of currencies on Monday.

---

Found at www.dinarguru.com :

---

3-13-2014 Intel Guru Jester [do you think they are waiting for a certain event to happen before they pull the trigger?] NOPE. WHEN THEY GET THE SITUATION UNDER CONTROL TO THEIR SATISFACTION THEN THE BIG PICTURE WILL BE FINISHED AND READY TO PRESENT TO THE WORLD. WE ARE CLOSER THAN WE WERE. I DO BELIEVE WE ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE. NO INVESTMENT WAS EVER IN YOUR OWN TIMEFRAME... SO JUST BE PATIENT...IT IS GETTING DONE...IT IS LIKE A CHESS MATCH...WHEN THE OPPONENT DOES SOMETHING STRANGE TO CHANGE THE GAME IT TAKES A FEW MOVES TO GET THINGS GOING BACK THE OTHER DIRECTION.

---

3-13-2013 Intel Guru EXOGEN GCR and RV projected
within 5 days if all goes as planned.

---

3-13-2014 Intel Guru Bluwolf The rates are contemplated the same...My thoughts as always we have been alerted and we are on standby for our exchange and this can happen at any second, we have no knowledge of any delays, banks abroad are waiting for your Washington folks to get it rolling, last word out is that it is now in motion.

---

3-13-2014 Intel Guru TerryK HOPE THAT WE HAVE SOME GOOD NEWS IN THE AM. KEEP THE FAITH ITS COMING. ALL INDICATIONS ARE WE ARE THERE.

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=302291

• Like 1

Tom Heneghan claims he is an International Intelligence expert but has had to change his stance more than once, more recently with Gordon Duff and Leo Wanta, after castigating them accusing them of working for the enemy. Cannot accept all he says, therefore, though some of his information may be right.

The Dinar blogs comments, if you go back a year, were saying the same things. They are usually operated by those who are responsible for the scams so, while some info concurs forget times and dates. The situation is far more fluid than that and there is much disinformation. Even when it comes to the information I supply take from a perspective rather than detail correct and yes, continue to do your own research.

• Like 3

Mon,

Thanks for your response and perspective* on this..   I've never quite been able to 'get' what Henegan is..  fear monger, spin maker.. fulford-ish..  

Opportunists, or part of the disinfo stew makers... dunno.  Just post it and others might 'get it'. 

Crossed arms, tapping foot..........waiting... waiting... -_-

Almost time to sling some dinner on the Hibachi and do the fire dance.  heheh.  ;)

*spell checker was off duty*

• Like 1