The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
TNH

Courtney Brown's February Announcement

Seriously? Giza is the biggest, most important thing they have worked on? So...let me get this straight..... They Rv Giza and basically tell us how they were built (something we've all known for a long time) and that's supposed to be breaking information?

Sorry but this guy is a sham. Not producing anything we don't already know and I'll bet it will be the same for everything else that comes from him.

I guess I just feel that if his RV was genuine, they would use it to bring us something new and useful.

• Like 6

Seriously? Giza is the biggest, most important thing they have worked on? So...let me get this straight..... They Rv Giza and basically tell us how they were built (something we've all known for a long time) and that's supposed to be breaking information?

Sorry but this guy is a sham. Not producing anything we don't already know and I'll bet it will be the same for everything else that comes from him.

I guess I just feel that if his RV was genuine, they would use it to bring us something new and useful.

I still think it has to do with Nefertiti and our origins and our fellow 'residents'..  And reviewing chani text about the thing that is living in a pyramid has some major bad juju and pretty much, watch out.  So..  I noodle on..

• Like 3

luci...

Could you please post the Chani text about the thing that is living in a pyramid?

• Like 2

luci...

Could you please post the Chani text about the thing that is living in a pyramid?

03/19/2008

yes many heavenly object 12 plus 1 wil come yor line time

heaven object only go pyramid house to live and wait not north pole

object wait pyramid only later

other object enter make ice melt this object

not heavan object but other planet very bad with vey bad peoples

• Like 3

I would have liked the announcement to be a follow-up to Steven Strong's recent interview with Barry Eaton:

http://radiooutthere.com/blog/

Current Program 480 Week Commencing March 14th 2014

Steven Strong – “Forgotten Origin” – Australia’s Unwritten and Untold History 

• Like 4

At transients.com

Here's an interesting post I thought this was worth sharing, as I bumped into something similar yesterday too..  

IDK..   I'm just amazed at how much is churning around on this topic..  so fwiw:

http://www.transients.info/2014/03/karen-hudes-announces-existence-of.html?showComment=1396113442509#c4996048544646440359f

Please see the following article by Nick Redfern. I believe Mac Tonnes is correct. These are not ET’s but beings from an ancient humanoid race that currently lives in underground and undersea cities; they use holographic technology and synthetic telepathy (as mind control) to make us believe that they are ET’s. They have been manipulating surface humans for thousands of years.

They interact with their “genetically created” bloodline of “surface humans” (the 13 Illuminati families) who do their bidding. These bloodline families have represent the "ruling elites" throughout history. (Notice how they all have the “red gene” -- the ginger colored hair and Rh O negative blood). However, this “genetically created ‘royal’ bloodline” has become greatly degraded over time due to repeated incestuous intermarriages. The "alien abductions" and "gene harvesting" may be attempts to revitalize both their ancient lineage as well as their "surface" bloodline. This “royal bloodline” sees themselves as the true (bloodline) Israelis (see British Israel).

Their purpose is to eliminate surface humans and replace them with (trans-human bio-synthetic) cyborgs which they can control through sophisticated mind control (chip implants and/or RF frequencies – see link below)

SYNTHETIC TELEPATHY AND THE EARLY MIND WARS
http://www.nwbotanicals.org/oak/newphysics/synthtele/synthtele.html

Masquerading as Aliens
http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2014/03/masquerading-as-aliens/
  • Like 1

Luci -- an interesting concept, a "HADAL" society of inner-terrestials bent on capturing their former glory at our expense -- just as plausible as those arriving from space.

• Like 5

Luci -- an interesting concept, a "HADAL" society of inner-terrestials bent on capturing their former glory at our expense -- just as plausible as those arriving from space.

Ack rab, I just ran into that word the other day..  ... I'm on it!!!  Thanks :)

• Like 1

Ack rab, I just ran into that word the other day..  ... I'm on it!!!  Thanks :)

Luci  -- I know you probably got ten tons of reading to do, with that in mind I suggest a book, that they made two movies from but deliberately fu*ked them both up in an effort to hide and partition the information contained within the book. I believe that the Author was an unknowing channel for the remnants of a long lost HADAL society in earth-- not to mention it's a damn good read--it ties ancient societies, with underground passages -- to what may be in our future....

The Descent

We are not alone…In a cave in the Himalayas, a guide discovers a self-mutilated body with the warning--Satan exists. In the Kalahari Desert, a nun unearths evidence of a proto-human species and a deity called Older-than-Old. In Bosnia, something has been feeding upon the dead in a mass grave. So begins mankind’s most shocking realization: that the underworld is a vast geological labyrinth populated by another race of beings. Some call them devils or demons. But they are real. They are down there. And they are waiting for us to find them…

• Like 3

Luci  -- I know you probably got ten tons of reading to do, with that in mind I suggest a book, that they made two movies from but deliberately fu*ked them both up in an effort to hide and partition the information contained within the book. I believe that the Author was an unknowing channel for the remnants of a long lost HADAL society in earth-- not to mention it's a damn good read--it ties ancient societies, with underground passages -- to what may be in our future....

The Descent

We are not alone…In a cave in the Himalayas, a guide discovers a self-mutilated body with the warning--Satan exists. In the Kalahari Desert, a nun unearths evidence of a proto-human species and a deity called Older-than-Old. In Bosnia, something has been feeding upon the dead in a mass grave. So begins mankind’s most shocking realization: that the underworld is a vast geological labyrinth populated by another race of beings. Some call them devils or demons. But they are real. They are down there. And they are waiting for us to find them…

Aiyiyi... always stacks of reading..  LOL..

THAT sounds like a cool read!! 

I just happen to have a B&N g.c. burning a hole in my pocket..  yesss

Thank you rab! 

• Like 3

The Descent

by Jeff Long

3.96 of 5 stars 3.96  ·  rating details  ·  3,374 ratings  ·  376 reviews

PDF available here.

http://worldtracker.org/media/library/English%20Literature/L/Long,%20Jeff/Jeff%20Long%20-%20The%20Descent.pdf

• Like 4

Excellent! Thanks BiS :)

sooooooooo many things to read. I need to take a week off and go to a cave somewhere.

• Like 4

Just noting reply from Nexus Editor (Feb) re heavy metal contaminants in incorrectly finished hydroponic 'produce' inducing psychosis. If anyone is passing that info along it may help to add a potential remedy if heavy metals is causitive. I had years of toxin build up - unable to detox due to MTHFR (Methylenetetrahydrofolate Reductase) genetic defect which decreases one's ability to metabolise folate (in my case by around 70%) ie., it retards methylation ability.

The good news is check out "Zeolite" (one of only two negatively charged minerals on the planet - zeohealth.com is one reliable US supplier). Must be the powder only, the liquids are too dilute. Zeolite detoxes everything, including heavy metals. It works via charge attraction (unfriendly contaminants are positively charged) with unique absorption + adsorption properties binding waste for elimination. There is no 'health crisis' as is common with regular detox as waste is bound and excreted rather than being filtered through liver or kidneys. (PS., Anyone with unexplained psychological, behavioural or cognitive changes, fatigue or fibromyalgia symptoms, headache/ migraine issues etc might want the MTHFR gene test at less than $100 as it's completely remedied with MTHF supplementation. Also get educated with Dr Ben at his MTHFR website). Hope this helps someone out there..

Love and light...

• Like 3

At transients.com

Here's an interesting post I thought this was worth sharing, as I bumped into something similar yesterday too..  

IDK..   I'm just amazed at how much is churning around on this topic..  so fwiw:

http://www.transients.info/2014/03/karen-hudes-announces-existence-of.html?showComment=1396113442509#c4996048544646440359f

I just finished reading an interesting book about this, claimed to be an actual biographical account written by a currently serving agent. Not well written, beginning is repetitive and slow going but then it piques interest. It's called "Transylvania Sunrise". Players are the Romanian Secret Service 'Occult Division', the mysterious Dr Xien, Cezar, a psychic kid turned Director of Zero Division (the secret, secret service)... Inside the mountain, under the sphinx in Romania - sophisticated technology producing interactive Holograms on all Earth sciences including pics from space, an energy security system only good calibre energy could breach (some soldiers died trying to get in but Cezar got through and unlocked the 'energy shield'), three underground tunnels leading from Romanian Sphinx to Tibet, Egypt and Center Earth ( maybe it ends at Peru/Chile, the new Earth chakra home...). A well documented account of Cabal manipulation and control attempts also get personal with names.. I think Peter Moon did an intro..

• Like 3