The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
NexusEditor

Simon Parkes Interview

What the Heck?? and someone attempted an attack on Merkle today, or is that part of whatever is going on??

• Like 3

Yeah breezy, one of my source said a part of the "cavalier" has arrived to the strategic spacial point for the war planned and the war got started EARLY...( ̄д ̄) 

I've been trying to wipe out this War thing.

We don't need it.

It's for someone else's greed.

Why should we be killed?

And apparently more bad news bringers also arrived to back up the nasty faction.(´×ω×`)

It sounds like very busy.

That goes for weather pattern war, as well.

We seem to have just lost about 6 weeks of Winter in South Australia...

And busy as...I saw a brightly lit Ship over the Port Adelaide region just yesterday about 5pm local time.

All opponents fighting back to protect their ground members also become busy, too.

Well I'd expect to hear more weird news appearing, too.

• Like 5

unity, i will tell you this, with all the "news" coming out, I have this "off" feeling.  As though we are all going to be surprised by something. seems to me there are all kinds of "wars" being fought on many different fronts.

• Like 2

I agree with your gut feeling, breezy!

This is not to derail the thread from Simon's stuff, but just to show the "weird" news we should expect more to appear, here is one of those WEIRD incidents...I will cross post it to another more appropriate thread.

Five men dead after being pulled from the sea at Camber Sands

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/aug/24/men-dead-pulled-from-sea-camber-sands-sussex

Just WTH...

• Like 3

It's sounding physically very serious

Simon's latest Interview with Kerry Cassidy.

16 hours ago it was LIVE show then.

This is from the poster's note:

"RE: RAMPING UP OF MILITARY ACTION... THE BANKSTERS ARE RUNNING OUT OF TIME FOR THE FINANCIAL RESET and need to get WWIII going to make there plans for ONE Word Government and One World Military a reality."

• Like 5

A very interesting man, he speaks very well and that's a pleasure to listen to him express himself. Simon hit on a few subjects that I'll investigate later. Thank you.

• Like 7

Welcome to Chani mixplix. Thanks for the post and I am sure you will find a lot more around the Chani threads that will interest you.

• Like 2

(KMIRA, your link above is no longer available.)

I'm listening to Simon after hearing the entire program I posted in the Mandela Effect thread.  This is the latest, just posted on 3rd Dec and I haven't heard much yet, just jumped around.  He did mention black goo around the 1 hour mark.  (I don't know why the date seems to show Dec 6?)  He answers questions quickly and knowingly, and it makes me feel the more I learn, the less I know.  Sigh.

• Like 6

I have been keeping track of Simon Parks for the last couple of months, and his videos are being copied under different names. So the ones being posted are usually not his latest ones but older ones.

This is the official site on youtube to go to.         https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=connecting+consciousness+simon+parkes

This is the image you will get for his videos and the correct release date.     hqdefault.jpg?custom=true&w=246&h=138&st

• Like 6

Thank you land!  Someone is making a buck out of his work and I'm sure he'd be annoyed.  I listened for about 10 minutes and the US elections hadn't yet happened in the 'Dec' one, (and he did pick Trump).  And the date/banner looks a little too 'royal' for Simon. 

• Like 4

@ land - I've listened to a couple of these programs, and I'm working backwards in old ones.  Simon mentioned he'd previously said something about  Flat Earth.  Do you remember what he said or what program - must have been months back?  Next program is made on the 18th Dec in the UK.  Ta. 

6 hours ago, deekin said:

@ land - I've listened to a couple of these programs, and I'm working backwards in old ones.  Simon mentioned he'd previously said something about  Flat Earth.  Do you remember what he said or what program - must have been months back?  Next program is made on the 18th Dec in the UK.  Ta. 

I don't recall deekin, i have listened to so many in the last few months, but i shall see if can find it.

• Like 2

I guess that's a different way of looking at it.  I still can't get my head around holographic universes though, and that we're in one.  I suppose it could also be described as a 'living book', and flat.  Thanks land, and that was back in 2015.  Interesting that he often has to clear his throat during his interviews.

• Like 3

This will go here and pertains to the Antarctica thread as well.  It's available to the public for 7 days, just a couple of days left now.  I've only just gotten onto his information and hadn't listened to the 'Simon Says' one at all before now.  They're about 2 hours each.  These 2 programs were done on Jan 1st, the Q & A one is shorter and Simon explains why, the 'ODD Simon Says' one he didn't do at all, but the people in the studio commented on his earlier comments, programs - the first hour almost exclusively about Antarctica.  (I haven't listened to the 2nd part yet.)   In it they discuss pyramids becoming more visible, the Black Stone of Mecca, or Kaaba Stone, the accident that happened there when lightning hit the crane and hundreds of people died and more. 

http://wolfspiritradio.com/joomla/index.php/public-archives 

If anyone is able to post this on the Antarctica thread, please do.

• Like 3

It's not working for me, kandy, or this one either.  If these don't work for others, go to wolfspiritradio.com and then Public Archives.  Maybe their policy has changed this year?

edit - Ah, seems to be working now.:rolleyes:

• Like 1

deekin, I just go round and round, and never gain access to anything on the site   Is this one of them?

Jan 01 2017 Simon Parkes Q&A with Wolf Spirit Radio Short Show

Tx Landdownunder

• Like 2

It looks like the official sites are 'Connecting Consciousness' (like the one above), and anything from studio9jam.  JayPee is the producer.  Anything else is copied, and I see my earlier video from Dec 4 has been pulled.  These videos are Simon's Q & A and others come up on the side panel when you watch them on YouTube.

The archive I had trouble posting (because of the dropping), included the 'Connecting Consciousness' one and the program 'Simon Says', that I've only heard for the first time today by Walt Silva, Nancy ..., and JayPee.  Simon wasn't able to do this one.  Only paid subscribers are allowed to download the programs.

There are other interesting-sounding programs in the archives - just not enough time in the day to access them all!

This is what the archive looks like just now, it will change daily:

WSR Archive 1 (640x441).jpg

WSR Archive 2 (640x368).jpg

• Like 5

I cannot be sure when exactly this was  but  because Kerry commenting about Bases gathering, it means it's absolutely in December 2016 in Avebury.

It's a Camelot interview done by Kerry Cassidy on British greenery....because according to Simon, he has the fear of flight, so he only goes to the places where he can drive/ride train. Pretty scenery anyhow!(≧ω≦)

↓This was a good listen for me.

Sometimes I get frustrated by JP's "way" for some reason. None of that with this vid, except my brain had a hard time getting through her accent. LOL (I like JP. Pls don't get me wrong--He's awesome!)

But this woman was a very good questioner, and a good listener, IMHO.

Here's one from Camelot's vids which were just released in Jan 2017.

• Like 2