The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
NexusEditor

Simon Parkes Interview

I more less agree with you, Jess.

I always be cautious to start with to suss out if the person is for real or what, just like anyone else would.

Then the energy---if it rubs against my existence or not.

This is just a personal thing so please don't take it with any weight but neither of Simon Parks or Dr. Steven Greer don't agree with me. In fact, DS energy rubs against mine, too, but his was something that I could spend more time to study and put more energy trying to understand what are presented.

Again, just like you, I really can't pin point what I'm feeling "suss" about those guys.

Ohhh gaud maybe I'm just becoming an old fart who's picking on anything and everyone!! LOL

Anyway, there's something simple and easy to get.

The controllers don't give a shite about the humanity in the end.

It's about their power on here and beyond.

They are expression of the Universe just as we are, too.

But they are also LOW EXPRESSION of the Universe, as long as they are fondling the idea of the pull and push of power politics.

I want to see everyone working together with kindness (not invasive, nosy ones though LOL) laid as the bases of actions.

Well, can we win this game?

I dunno.

But it's good to have a high aim, and knowing where to go.

• Like 5

In reality Unity it is all just a game and everyone is playing their part - whether they are aware of that or not and whether we agree with them or not.  Do we honestly think that all this (everything happening now) was not meant to be, a test if you will, to see if humanity finally had the balls (and the heart) to break through the matrix illusion - to earn our stripes so to speak in order to move into the higher dimensions.  The powers (All that Is, along with the Good, the Bad and the Ugly) are all watching, waiting to see if their 'kids' play well and win the game.  If they don't win this time then they get another opportunity later - no big deal as they are aware of the infinity that exists in the Universe and know that nothing is ever lost.

The PTW have been given their shot, by agreement, to do what they are doing to control mankind and Spirit has placed their bet on a sufficient number of incarnated souls to try to break through the veil.

I know everything looks bad, and our hearts can and do go out to the innocents that are being affected, but at the end of the day I believe in the power of God, The Creator, All That Is and I believe that power is the One, is the creator of all, every race and culture, whether of Earth or not.  I believe in the absolute power of Gaia our mother Earth during this incarnation and I know that she has the ability to stop all this in its tracks in the blink of an eye.

So this leads me to conclude that it is ALL supposed to be happening exactly the way it is, everything is connected and whether we like it or not, that absence of Time means the outcome has already been achieved, we are just not in a position yet to see it for ourselves.

Blessings Chanites :hug:

• Like 9

In reality Unity it is all just a game and everyone is playing their part - whether they are aware of that or not and whether we agree with them or not.  Do we honestly think that all this (everything happening now) was not meant to be, a test if you will, to see if humanity finally had the balls (and the heart) to break through the matrix illusion - to earn our stripes so to speak in order to move into the higher dimensions.  The powers (All that Is, along with the Good, the Bad and the Ugly) are all watching, waiting to see if their 'kids' play well and win the game.  If they don't win this time then they get another opportunity later - no big deal as they are aware of the infinity that exists in the Universe and know that nothing is ever lost.

The PTW have been given their shot, by agreement, to do what they are doing to control mankind and Spirit has placed their bet on a sufficient number of incarnated souls to try to break through the veil.

I know everything looks bad, and our hearts can and do go out to the innocents that are being affected, but at the end of the day I believe in the power of God, The Creator, All That Is and I believe that power is the One, is the creator of all, every race and culture, whether of Earth or not.  I believe in the absolute power of Gaia our mother Earth during this incarnation and I know that she has the ability to stop all this in its tracks in the blink of an eye.

So this leads me to conclude that it is ALL supposed to be happening exactly the way it is, everything is connected and whether we like it or not, that absence of Time means the outcome has already been achieved, we are just not in a position yet to see it for ourselves.

Wonderfully written my dear soul sister!!! I couldn't of written what you wrote any better. Truly.

We are in that final phase now; I call OT (over time). It's all playing out as the best play and manuscript ever written. The most amazing part; we are all playing the lead roles: Chanties shine playing your roles; if you were the villian or you played the angry role or the one that didn't believe in them self or the one that plays the victim; this is your prestine time to write another script and play another role.

You're everything that is significant and pure. You're here for a purpose to expand and enjoy the ending that blossoms a beginning before your eyes.

You're correct Jessica; everything is exactly happening as its suppose to. As the ancestors before us: there will be some that stay in this reality and simply continue on; there will be others who celebrate (veil completely removed) being with the new earth..."you have a choice to stay" and others will move back with there home planets and celebrate the job they did helping out those in this reality.

That day is arriving sooner than most think; Jessica says it best; "we are not in a position yet to see it for ourselves.

Namaste,

12:12

Have a terrific weekend dear soul brother and sisters!!!

• Like 6

For me personally, I find something is not quite right with Simon Parkes but can't put my finger on it. If indeed he truly believes and has been 'contacted' over his lifetime and has access to all this information I have serious concerns about who the 'contactor' is. It would not surprise me at all if Simon has just been part of an MK Ultra type of program and he whilst he truly believes what he is saying I am not convinced and I think he is just a tool for the elite. As always, could be wrong but his 'energy' is just not right to me.

Good day Jessica!

I'll keep this short. Lol

If I could actually do that.

I'm personally a "outside the box" kind of person. What I truly mean by that is...I educate myself on the basis of what fits with my path and soul I harness, the rest I throw away.

I still do and always will believe that we all hold the puzzle pieces that when we place them together (everyone) we will ultimately find the truth in everything and the truth within ourselves.

We are almost at this point.

What I do is not take everything as truth. Maybe it's there puzzle pieces and there path that they express outwardly as we do to others.

Have a terrific spring day down there. Lucky. I hate winter!

Namaste,

12:12

• Like 3

GoldFish Report No. 41 The Ambassador Welcomes Simon Parkes: HUMANITY MUST SAVE ITSELF FROM THE DARK

WHOA...

Now all stories are coming together, and some big picture is emerging for us now, I think.

• Like 7

GoldFish Report No. 41 The Ambassador Welcomes Simon Parkes: HUMANITY MUST SAVE ITSELF FROM THE DARK

WHOA...

Now all stories are coming together, and some big picture is emerging for us now, I think.

I really have to say Simon, some of the people who are in power are there because they were part of the group who were asked to take power due to a major shift in power many years ago- when the previous ruling parties had been attacked and  that structure virtually dismantled and some of the people in power got there and stay there because they use various manipulation techniques ( some of which are very nasty). The " normal" humans are not to blame for this- they are misinformed, lied to and largely manipulated into believing certain mis-truths...

So the way to engage their "higher" self or senses is to educate them to the real truths which takes a great deal of courage...

Because we need to elevate our vibrations this can be achieved by mediation , the breath, working with rainbow colours and the light body...among others...but getting in touch with your Guardian Angels WILL help...and that can be achieved by going in and getting in touch with your sincereity...

• Like 7

AIs vs Biological Humans with Souls

i was watching this phew days ago' and there is a part 2 somewhere

but he says he will not be available for three months and i began to think what is going on ?

i do like that he is so open and honest but i would think twice because in some of his statements he said he was not musical enough and that might feel or sensed something's not quite right ' but as he said 

no race thinks about themselves as bad 

but the mantis appreciated bell sounds but that is just my resonance of this ' 

• Like 5

here is part two...I will make comments as I go along...

- The timeline projections shown here do not include my concept which is Homo Divinus - a natural evolution of a vibratory light field which evokes more DNA strands and allows humans and other bipeds/ heart orientated beings to "learn" how to use more of their brain power...in which case war and other aggressive behaviour would become a thing of the past.

-For an AI thinking computer to "learn how to feel" it must become a student to an advanced being. Inserting it into a "normal" human being will not teach it what it needs to learn. It must learn to protect life, but also enable itself to grow- this can only be achieved by developing emotions yet emotions them selves are not enough. It is like the difference between a youth and an enlightened being. God/dess consciousness must be achieved by the sorrows and trials of sacrifice and giving of oneself for the sake of others. This is the way to learn. This is the way to growth. Controlling others makes them rebels. Make them your friends through understanding and compassion...this is the path to enlightenment...

- wifi is dangerous to humans and all biological life ( excluding Iggy or black goo which thrives on it)- microwave technology MUST be eradicated for the rest of us to continue to survive- another power source MUST be initiated... I am working on this however Tesla tech is already doing a good job- the Earths resonance is the way to ensure our survival.

-4th Reich - ok without going into too much detail here I will say my ex-husband was a closet Nazi. He died last March and left this entire library to my son. I have been helping him catalouge the library to help him with $...guess what I found in one of the books? Maps- and info relating to the movement which show which places they have bases and where those bases started. I am willing to share that info to interested parties should they PM me but I saw clearly that one of bases at the time of his writing up the map shows it is underwater...this map had to have been written up at least 10 years ago,( I left him in 1993).bit most likely much longer.

-I was picked hitchhiking in 1987 on my way to work( I was with my ex at that time and pregnant with our first born) by a German man who was a elite Mercedes Bends CEO who told me that he had been one of Hitlers' personal body guard personnel ( SS)- he described the methods they taught them ( ie- how to march while sleeping etc.) and that VW motors was where he was sent after the war which he graduated to Mercedes over a period of time. Clearly those auto manufacturers were owned by Nazi elite. ( He was obviously trying to make contact with my ex through this encounter). Paraguay..is on the list.

-http://yournewswire.com/russian-army-protect-weird-ark-of-gabriel-headed-to-antarctica/

please see the video below on this page... Von Braun -aliens had to have helped them engineer the crafts- Antarctica- clearly back engineered from the Greys ( I once saw a photo of Hitler shaking hands with a Grey- looked real to me...)

- My spirit guides have told me that something will happen this March which I must be prepared for...they haven't said what yet...but get where you are most able to survive...

- As you all know my E-Coils are made with a super- charged orgonite enabled by a manifestational wavefield. This could help. Don't wait. Please investigate.

http://www.freewebstore.org/all-of-us-store

-

-

-

-

• Like 10

Ok Just to reiterate and as his lecture was on this subject I would like to add more of this:

ussian Army Protect Weird ‘Ark Of Gabriel’ Headed To Antarctica

Posted on December 7, 2015 by Sean Adl-Tabatabai in Bizarre // 2 Comments

Ark-of-gabriel-Russia-630x350.jpg

"A Ministry of Defense report says that the Russian military have been assigned the task of protecting the Federation naval research vessel Admiral Vladimisky, as it heads to the Antarctica carrying a mysterious object named the “Ark of Gabriel”. 

The “Ark of Gabriel” is said to have such “military-religious” importance, that President Putin ordered a large number of naval warships to guide its journey from Saudi Arabia to Antartica.

Whatdoesitmean.com reports:

To what spurred this astonishing mission, this report explains, was the contacting on 25 September of His Holiness Patriarch Kirill of Moscow by representatives of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques inMecca, Saudi Arabia, regarding a mysterious ancient “device/weapon” discovered under the Masjid al-Haram Mosque (Grand Mosque) during what has turned into a very controversial construction project begun in 2014.

Gravely raising the concerns of the Grand Mosque emissaries, this report continues, was when this mysterious “device/weapon” was discovered on 12 September by a 15-man tunnel digging crew—and who in their attempting to remove it were instantly killed by a massive “plasma emission” so powerful it ejected from the ground toppling a construction crane killing, at least, another 107 people.

Catastrophically worse, this report notes, was that barely a fortnight after the first attempt to remove this mysterious “device/weapon” was made on 12 September, another attempt was made on 24 September which killed over 4,000 due to another massive “plasma emission” which put tens-of-thousands in panic—but which Saudi officials then blamed on a stampede.

After the catastrophic death toll involved with the Saudi’s second attempt to remove this mysterious “device/weapon”, this report says, His Holiness Patriarch Kirill was then contacted by the Grand Mosque emissaries in regards to one of the oldest Islamic manuscripts possessed by the Russian Orthodox Church that was saved from the Roman Catholic Crusaders in 1204 when they sacked the Church of Holy Wisdom (now known as Hagia Sophia) in Constantinople (present day Istanbul, Turkey) titled “Gabriel’s Instructions To Muhammad”.

Important to note, this report explains, and virtually unknown in the West, were that the Roman Catholic Crusades (and like they mirror today) were not only against the peoples of Islamic faith, but also against those having Russian Orthodox faith too—and why, during these crusades, the Russian Orthodox Church not only protected their own religious libraries from being destroyed, but also those belonging to Muslims.

As to the contents of this ancient Islamic manuscript, “Gabriel’s Instructions To Muhammad”, this report briefly notes, it centers around a group of instructions given to Muhammad by the Angel Gabriel in a cave called Hira, located on the mountain called Jabal an-Nour, near Mecca, wherein this heavenly being entrusted into Muhammad’s care a “box/ark” of “immense power” he was forbidden to use as it belonged to God only and was, instead, to be buried in a shrine at the “place of worship the Angels used before the creation of man” until its future uncovering in the days of Yawm al-Qīyāmah, or Qiyâmah, which means literally “Day of the Resurrection”.

Though this MoD report mentions virtually nothing about the conversations held between His Holiness Patriarch Kirill and the emissaries of the Grand Mosque in regards to this mysterious “weapon/device”, it does stunningly acknowledge that when President Putin was first informed about this grave situation, on 27 September, he not only immediately ordered the mission to Antarctica for the Admiral Vladimisky research vessel, he, also, further ordered 3 days later, on 30 September, Aerospace Forces to begin bombing Islamic State terrorists and targets in Syria.

As to what this mysterious “weapon/device” actually is we are not allowed to report on due to the strictures we have to abide by in being allowed to publish even the merest glimpses of what happens behind Kremlin walls we are currently permitted to do.

This also pertains to why Russia is helping Saudi Arabia move it to Antarctica—but with both of these nations soon to be at war with the fascist governments of the West, one need only watch the following video of some of Russia’s top military officers explaining what they know of Antarctica, and its past, to figure out for oneself how critical, indeed, these times really are that we are living in...."

Sounds awfully like the blue Hedron events...Arc of Covenant stuff eh what? Now please if you will take a look- see at those maps I was talking about and notice where my ex marked the star...it is significant.

• Like 6

Ok trying again, sorry folks...

https://files.acrobat.com/a/preview/7a8d5ea9-94f2-4e97-b687-e11a94de7f11

I had a hard time uploading this file to Chani as it was too big...but it is just a few pages, anyone interested in Russian or German history should review it...

It is my belief that the numbered countries are in order of the places that German bases were installed and the starred position marks an underwater base...

• Like 4

where did i heard the greys were the mantis master or over lords or teachers i think it was somewhere in a bashar (the Eshakani's) lecture

and put that in a line with i saw on a youtube and it was said it was one of the perfect predators

here is something i found

The word mantis comes from the Greek mantikos, for soothsayer or prophet. Indeed, these insects do look spiritual and mysterious, especially when their forelegs are clasped together as if they're in prayer. Take the mystery out of these creatures by learning these 10 fascinating facts about praying mantids.

1. Most praying mantids live in the tropics.
Of approximately 2,000 species of mantids described to date, almost all of them inhabit the tropics.

praying-mantis.jpg

•  
  •  

Only 18 native species are known from the entire North American continent. Also, about 80% of all members of the order Mantodea belong to a single family, the Mantidae.

2. In the U.S., the mantids we see most often are exotic species. 
For better or worse, the mantids we commonly encounter in many parts of the U.S. are introduced species, not native ones. The Chinese mantis (Tenodera aridifolia) was introduced near Philadelphia, PA about 80 years ago. This large mantid can measure up to 100 mm in length, and is abundant in some northern areas of the U.S. The European mantid, Mantis religiosa is pale green, and about half the size of the Chinese mantid at maturity.

This species is well established in most of the eastern U.S., since its introduction near Rochester, NY nearly a century ago.

3. Mantids are unique among insects in their ability to turn their heads a full 180 degrees. 
Try to sneak up on a praying mantis, and you may be startled when it looks over its shoulder at you. No other insect can do so. Praying mantids have a flexible joint between the head and prothorax that enables them to swivel their heads.

This ability, along with their rather humanoid faces and long, grasping forelegs, endears them to even the most entomophobic people among us.

4. Mantids are closely related to cockroaches and termites.
These three seemingly different insects – mantids,termites, and cockroaches – are believed to descend from a common ancestor. In fact, some entomologists group these insects in a superorder (Dictyoptera), due to their close evolutionary relationships.

5. Praying mantids overwinter as eggs in temperate regions.
The female praying mantis deposits her eggs on a twig or stem in the fall, and then protects them with a Styrofoam-like substance she secretes from her body.

This forms a protective egg case, or ootheca, in which her offspring will develop over the winter. Mantid egg cases are easy to spot in the winter, when leaves have fallen from shrubs and trees. But be forewarned! If you bring a mantid ootheca into your warm home in late winter or early spring, you will probably find a few hundred teeny, tiny praying mantids crawling around your house soon after.

6. Female mantids sometimes eat their mates.
Yes, it's true, female praying mantids do cannibalize their sex partners. In some instances, she'll even behead the poor chap before they've consummated their relationship. As it turns out, a male mantid is an even better lover when his brain, which controls inhibition, is detached from his abdominal ganglion, which controls the actual act of copulation. But most instances of sexual suicide in mantids occur in the confines of a laboratory setting. In the wild, scientists believe the male partner gets munched on less than 30% of the time.

7. Mantids use specialized front legs to capture prey.
The praying mantis is so named because when waiting for prey, it holds its front legs in an upright position, as if they are folded in prayer. Don't be fooled by its angelic pose, however, because the mantid is a deadly predator. If a bee or fly happens to land within its reach, the praying mantis will extend its arms with lightning quick speed, and grab the hapless insect. Sharp spines line the mantid's raptorial forelegs, enabling it to grasp the prey tightly as it eats. Some larger mantids catch and eat lizards, frogs, and even birds. Who says bugs are at the bottom of the food chain?!

8. Mantids are relatively young, in terms of evolutionary time.
The earliest fossil mantids date from the Cretaceous Period, and are between 146-66 million years old. These primitive mantid specimens lack certain traits found in the mantids that live today. They don't have the elongate pronotum, or extended neck, of modern-day mantids and they lack spines on their forelegs.

9. Praying mantids do prey on other insects, but are not necessarily beneficial insects.

Praying mantids can and will consume lots of other invertebrates in your garden. It's important to note, however, that mantids don't discriminate between good bugs and bad bugs when looking for meals. A praying mantis is just as likely to eat a native bee that's pollinating your plants as it is to eat a caterpillar pest. Garden supply companies often sell the egg cases of Chinese mantids, touting them as a biological control for your garden, but these predators may do as much harm as good in the end.

http://insects.about.com/od/roachesandmantids/a/10-Fascinating-Facts-About-Praying-Mantids.htm 

• Like 10

The thing that most impresses me about Simon's story is the mantid connection.  When I look at Simon, his slight, slanted eyes and the glasses remind me of a mantis' eyes.

That the American mantis is originally imported from native China reminds me of a Ra entry:  The asian peoples on this planet were group of insect race souls that went extinct (recently) on a planet in the Deneb system due to a celestial event.  That made sense to me: chop-sticks, mandarin written language, certain bits about their culture have an insect like approach, it could be perceived.  Tom of the 9 said that 24 different ET races helped seed life on this planet over the millennia, and many of these interactions with the planet are in our myths and legends.  The Dogon have history of the ant people, that everyone nowadays wants us to believe were really grays because they have bulbous heads and big shiny black eyes.  But what if they were actually real honest-to-god ant people interacting with their ancestors?

Makes me wonder if an ET seeding race assisted in their transmigration and also seeded some life here either from genetic sample from their old planet or designed specifically to remind them of where they came from.  Maybe Simon's mantid forbears are the ET race that seeded the Deneb planet and that's the reason they are here now with some material interest in our development...?

• Like 6

I keep being drawn back time and again to David Brin the author of "The Uplift" series of books, plus a few other 'prophetic' books like "EARTH, a Novel", etc.

I often wonder how and where he got the ideas for these books.......

to quote Wikipedie:-

Setting

In the Uplift universe an intergalactic civilization called the Five Galaxies, comprising a multitude of sentient races, has existed for billions of years. This civilization is perpetuated by the act of Uplift, in which a "patron" species genetically modifies a Pre-sapient "client" species until it is sapient. The client species is typically indentured to its patron species for 100,000 years. A patron species gains considerable status, and patrons and clients often unite into powerful clans. Patron status can be lost due to extermination, or gross crimes against the galactic civilization.

It is generally accepted in this universe that the process of Uplift was initiated at least one billion years ago by a species known only as the Progenitors. Humanity is therefore an anomaly – a species with no apparent patron race. Whether humanity truly evolved independently, or whether it was criminally abandoned by an unknown patron early in its uplift, is a topic of fierce debate. Most of humanity believes itself to be a wolfling species that emerged into sapiency solely through natural evolution, without genetic manipulation by a patron species. This belief is considered heresy and ridiculous by most of the galactic civilization and has made most of the galactic powers enemies of EarthClan. The fact that Humanity had already uplifted two species (chimpanzees and bottlenose dolphins) when it encountered the galactic civilization gave Humanity patron status, which is one of the few lucky turns it has had in its difficult position as pariah in the galactic civilization. This saved humanity from the likely fate of becoming client to another race through forced adoption or being exterminated for the environmental damage done to the Earth and its native species.

Humanity and its clients are collectively known as EarthClan. Humanity in the Uplift universe is not a dominant nor a technologically advanced species – it is centuries, even millennia, behind the great galactic powers and has several enemies capable of exterminating mankind.

The civilization of the Five Galaxies has several Institutes which are bureaucracies that specify how species deal with each other and the uplift process. One of the most significant of these is the Library Institute, which is the repository of all knowledge. Humanity prides itself on using the Library as little as possible. For instance, instead of drawing upon the highly refined starship designs available in the Library, humanity tends to develop its own (generally vastly inferior) vessels. Humans generally feel that this is a way to exercise their own independence and creativity, and it occasionally allows them to find solutions to problems which surprise more powerful races.

The Institute of Migration determines what planets can be colonized and under what environmental restrictions, primarily to ensure that suitable races can still evolve for later Uplift. The Institute also ensures the separation of the hydrogen-breathing and oxygen-breathing orders of sentient life. Other intergalactic institutes regulate the uplift of sentient species, navigation, warfare, etc. Bureaucrats are recruited from all races but are expected to put the interests of their bureau before that of their race and maintain strict neutrality; however, this does not always happen.

The civilization of the Five Galaxies is made up of oxygen-breathing species. This oxygen-breathing civilization is aware of, but by tradition rarely interacts with, the other orders of sapient life, which include hydrogen-breathing, transcendent, mechanical, memetic, and quantum. There is also a designation for Hypothetical orders of life which could also exist.

Technology

Unlike most other races, Humans and their clients regard creativity as very desirable – most other races take the view that everything useful has already been discovered, so it's more efficient to search the Galactic Library for whatever they need. EarthClan are also considered odd for using archaic technology in addition to the more advanced Galactic technology, or sometimes preferring primitive technologies that they understand to more advanced ones that they don't yet understand.[7]

Social behavior

Most Galactic "clans" are rather feudal and sometimes exploitative, and place strong emphasis on etiquette and especially on deferential behavior by members of "subordinate" races towards members of "superior" races. Hence they often regard the EarthClan's informal speech as insulting and the Human's egalitarian treatment of their Neo-Chimp and Neo-Dolphin clients as foolish.

• Like 9

here is part two...I will make comments as I go along...

- The timeline projections shown here do not include my concept which is Homo Divinus - a natural evolution of a vibratory light field which evokes more DNA strands and allows humans and other bipeds/ heart orientated beings to "learn" how to use more of their brain power...in which case war and other aggressive behaviour would become a thing of the past.

-For an AI thinking computer to "learn how to feel" it must become a student to an advanced being. Inserting it into a "normal" human being will not teach it what it needs to learn. It must learn to protect life, but also enable itself to grow- this can only be achieved by developing emotions yet emotions them selves are not enough. It is like the difference between a youth and an enlightened being. God/dess consciousness must be achieved by the sorrows and trials of sacrifice and giving of oneself for the sake of others. This is the way to learn. This is the way to growth. Controlling others makes them rebels. Make them your friends through understanding and compassion...this is the path to enlightenment...

- wifi is dangerous to humans and all biological life ( excluding Iggy or black goo which thrives on it)- microwave technology MUST be eradicated for the rest of us to continue to survive- another power source MUST be initiated... I am working on this however Tesla tech is already doing a good job- the Earths resonance is the way to ensure our survival.

-4th Reich - ok without going into too much detail here I will say my ex-husband was a closet Nazi. He died last March and left this entire library to my son. I have been helping him catalouge the library to help him with $...guess what I found in one of the books? Maps- and info relating to the movement which show which places they have bases and where those bases started. I am willing to share that info to interested parties should they PM me but I saw clearly that one of bases at the time of his writing up the map shows it is underwater...this map had to have been written up at least 10 years ago,( I left him in 1993).bit most likely much longer.

-I was picked hitchhiking in 1987 on my way to work( I was with my ex at that time and pregnant with our first born) by a German man who was a elite Mercedes Bends CEO who told me that he had been one of Hitlers' personal body guard personnel ( SS)- he described the methods they taught them ( ie- how to march while sleeping etc.) and that VW motors was where he was sent after the war which he graduated to Mercedes over a period of time. Clearly those auto manufacturers were owned by Nazi elite. ( He was obviously trying to make contact with my ex through this encounter). Paraguay..is on the list.

-http://yournewswire.com/russian-army-protect-weird-ark-of-gabriel-headed-to-antarctica/

please see the video below on this page... Von Braun -aliens had to have helped them engineer the crafts- Antarctica- clearly back engineered from the Greys ( I once saw a photo of Hitler shaking hands with a Grey- looked real to me...)

- My spirit guides have told me that something will happen this March which I must be prepared for...they haven't said what yet...but get where you are most able to survive...

- As you all know my E-Coils are made with a super- charged orgonite enabled by a manifestational wavefield. This could help. Don't wait. Please investigate.

http://www.freewebstore.org/all-of-us-store

-

-

-

-

Good evening Suuzzaannee.

My guides have expressed this to me as well. Hope your having a good week.

Namaste

• Like 5

In reality Unity it is all just a game and everyone is playing their part - whether they are aware of that or not and whether we agree with them or not. Do we honestly think that all this (everything happening now) was not meant to be, a test if you will, to see if humanity finally had the balls (and the heart) to break through the matrix illusion - to earn our stripes so to speak in order to move into the higher dimensions. The powers (All that Is, along with the Good, the Bad and the Ugly) are all watching, waiting to see if their 'kids' play well and win the game. If they don't win this time then they get another opportunity later - no big deal as they are aware of the infinity that exists in the Universe and know that nothing is ever lost.

I know everything looks bad, and our hearts can and do go out to the innocents that are being affected, but at the end of the day I believe in the power of God, The Creator, All That Is and I believe that power is the One, is the creator of all, every race and culture, whether of Earth or not. I believe in the absolute power of Gaia our mother Earth during this incarnation and I know that she has the ability to stop all this in its tracks in the blink of an eye.

Simply beautifully written and to me needed to be viewed by all our dear brothers and sisters of this wonderful blog site we call our extended family the Chanties. You are a godsend Jessica!

It's breathtaking and truly amazing to me that this unique time we are in so many fascinating and truly blessed ways discovering ourselves and the wonderful moment of now. This now has unraveled so many truths laid before us and within.

We surrender to the light of this truth and join hearts and minds of similar stories as we walk toward our innocense and understanding of such paths we have walked before.

When we suddenly stop and sing together under one universe; we then finally move beyond that veil glowing in such brilliance before us now.

Each moment fabricated to only our own blossoming place in time. We then discover our own soul through the eyes of another, one day spreading that love seeing everyone as ourselves beyond what we thought and what we used to know.

The pace of life before you is a whisper in the wind, a shadow beneath the steps you take through the gates of beyond. Each silhouette disguises it self to be unveiled when you personally are ready to know. Our ancestors knew this and we are awakening to know this truth too.

Your place has been accumulated as the last drop of sand falls in the hour class of eternity.

Walk with pride now and place your heart open and free. There is nothing that can happen that can move this moment from our sight; just know that your eyes have not opened yet to see the universe and eternity, you're not just part of...you are that creation of God's love and the monumental flow of that continues to create in the vastness of her beauty.

Love, light, blessings and hugs!

• Like 8

when simon is asked a question 

it is as if he is connected to another web or server 

and then respond

or a 4d internet or even beyond 

have you noticed that`?

(then how can you and i get access ?

if it is allowed to question 

do they gather "likes" or ?)

• Like 4

A movie came out in the US on 29th May 2016.

San Andreas

Now this goes along with that image of some huge Quakes which change the Earth globally...

Simon Parkes Responds To The Community - July 19, 2016 

The source of the transcript (THANK YOU!!):  https://www.facebook.com/Systems-of-Consciousness-1423724561210253/

"There are issues with HAARP and the San Andreas Fault - for September. There are 3 people who have the say over the HAARP machine. Two of them want to operate the machine to create a size 7 on the Richter Scale before the US Presidential election in November. The third one wants to do it after the election . . . The idea being that Martial Law [is declared] in California, and then to try and roll that out across the states. The 3 states that they want to target are California, Texas and Ohio."

"The vast majority of the armed soldiers will not turn on the citizenry. Unfortunately, that is not necessarily the case with the American Police Force because what's happened is that the American Police Force generally, is so isolated from the average citizen that they have become almost thrown to the dogs by their own masters, and so they are almost a law unto themselves now. That's not the case with the military, which means that the military is still commanded, by and large, by good men and women . . . They can build as many FEMA camps as they want. They'll have to stock FEMA camps with foreign soldiers - because American soldiers won't do it."

"The elite are in absolute turmoil because human consciousness did not cave in, it did not give up. It is still strong and it's growing. And we are gonna win."

- Simon Parkes

And that final statement is Exactly what I got independently, too.

People, we all are becoming the Reality-Benders very fast.

We will not let go of our beautiful planet and let them trash it for them to control us.

We have studied "them", and learned a lot.

Let's thank them for the opportunity for us to regain our consciousness, instead of just beating them down.

Everything happens for reason, and everything is connected.

Now it's our turn to thrive. Truly.

Let's change ANY of the planned "due-courses" which are trying to bring us down, and let's regain sanity and happiness for all.

We won this game as far as I consider.

And we will give them a choice to evolve further while we march forward in our own evolution.

And please always remember that there are big pile of peeps from the Cabal side broke away in order to stand with the Humanity. Not all of them are bad. They chose. They moved on. The ones remained to continue on with their agenda against the Humanity are one of our immediate threat. (But they are NOT the only nasties we gotta face to. The break away peeps are helping us to fight them back. Just know we, the Humanity got multiple enemies for now.)

• Like 7

29th Nov 2015

Sorry it's a bit old content but about 15 minutes into the vid, he explains why the JADE Helm was named as JADE Helm on the first vid...

The planned opportunity for the AI to learn how the Humans would behave in the emergency situation...(´Д`)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVcxFaa99wI&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_261558715&feature=iv&src_vid=WVcxFaa99wI&v=shA41NHXsr4

• Like 6