The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
NexusEditor

Simon Parkes Interview

I'm with you there, k.  While I think this guy wants to help, in his way, I get the distinct impression he is being (has been) successfully 'trolled' by his alien caretakers all the years of his life.  They may be looking out for him, but the way his message is sculpted It's definitely not of the 100% pure variety - way too much helpless fear conveyed in his matter-of-fact 'disclosure.' If you can even call it that.

meh... wait here comes... the...

:banana:

• Like 7

JT,

Just a comment.. This material is somewhat overwhelming and most difficult to watch the videos and study the transcripts.   In the eyes of many 'any off world civilization which stays as a diplomatic neutral is perceived the enemy'.   

It is always possible that a personality can be a cabal Trojan.

ANYONE can accuse .. like saying T IS A ugly cabal Trojan spy from the planet Nebulon :wink: [made up planet name].

CHANI Society members have a way to discover fakes and Trojans .. sometimes sooner than later.

Duncan introduced Simon Parkes as a Nexus Conference guest!   I can make a long list of personages who did not make the Nexus Editor OK list.  

In the videos Simon Parkes is straight forward and direct .. and not changing stories every other month.  He presents with integrity about his grandfather as a part of the black arts.. SP took the other path.  

Just one opinion

DAR

• Like 11

I'm not saying the guy is fake, because I don't think he is.  I don't give a care what shows or conferences this guy or any insider gets invited to. Whoop-de-doo.

My concern is the message:  Is it helpful in anyway?  Does it enable the average entity to *do something* useful or positive with the information provided to help the WHOLE of the situation we find ourselves in?  I'm talking about the global pluto/kleptocracy we are dealing with on the planet, not individual, personal trials - although some consider those issues paramount, which I can't argue with that approach since everything is subjective down here. 

Some of us are trying our best to 'rise above' the chattel and view things objectively.  

I have not heard any useful disclosure information from this guy, or a good dozen other popular 'disclosure' artists that are doing the con circuits and blog calls.  It's just stories - stories that are unfortunately, yet again, unprovable and unsubstantiated except from others who've supposedly had similar extraordinary experiences. 

Seriously, do you think this guy got elected or retains his position as a public servant within the gvt because of his disclosure accounts?  Of course not! He's on the ground working in a practical fashion that helps his fellow person and that's how he lives his life day to day, in an effective manner.

Again, I don't disbelieve him, I've watched and listened to enough hours of interview to get the sense he is telling the truth of his experiences as he recalls them, which is wonderful but it still piles up to a bunch of 'I Want To Believe' type stories with little to no positive information for the rest of us commoners to work with in order to change the overall scenarios.  

I dare someone to compile in this thread the fear-based disclosure information he's provided in all the interviews he's given vs the positive, actionable information. 1, 2, 3 - go!

• Like 5

Simon Parkes: The Hobbit, DNA, & Humanity's Choice
Published on Jun 8, 2015

Simon Parkes http://www.simonparkes.org
LUNAR SOUL WISDOM http://www.lunarsoulwisdom.com
The Kitchen Table Ascension Podcast http://www.thebibiblog.com/archivedshows
The Kitchen Table Ascension Podcast on iTunes http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ki...
Kerry Keegan http://www.kerrykeegan.com
Bibi Tinsley http://www.thebibiblog.com

Simon Parkes is a life long experiencer of ET, shadow beings, elementals and ufo's. He has shared that his soul is actually a perfectly balanced blend in 3 parts: Hollow Earth Human, Reptiian, and Mantid, or Mantis as we say in the states.Simon was an elected Politician and served a full term of office. He’s currently taking a break from politics but is likely to resume later this year.

Simon went public with his story in 2010, and since then has toured the UK speaking at conferences, initially attacked by the establishment media in a concerted effort to discredit him. However, in 2013 Simon was invited by the British Ministry of Defence to join a small party being given a tour of a secret space radar base in the UK. This totally confounded the established media and has led to a far more serious appraisal of Simon's story by them. Simon is also able to identify an individual’s soul/star family background, and is highly skilled at de-programming/healing/ and soul reading.

If you feel that Simon can assist you in any way then he would be delighted to hear from you – click below to be taken to his website. He asks that you please use the contact page available on his site to get in touch with him. We recorded the following on Thursday, May 28, 2015. Enjoy this conversation with Simon Parkes, a wise, down-to-earth, and very practical, galactic gentleman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHL3_MBpKJQ#t=2525

• Like 2

There are several perspectives in his scenario that I remain un-certain about, mainly the whole 'don't go to the white light' and 'soul trap' point of view.  I've certainly heard it before, but I really don't believe Simon has fully informed himself of what people have actually experienced 'out there' after death.   I wonder if he might clarify or change his stance there?

As always, it is good to remember that none of us have the complete picture - but again, I want to reinforce my support for his overall human-alien relationships/politics, and historical viewpoint, as reflecting my own, only he says it better.

I also took the time to listen to his talk about being raised in an illuminati family.  That is also worth a watch in my opinion.

Hello and good evening!

I haven't watched the video yet; but I do have to say from my own NDE's the white light wasn't with me. I actually went into what I call the void first: which was darkness. Again, I believe our higher souls and mind complex (paths) share with us from our beliefs and patterns; opening in front of our consciousness thst brings us that clarity and peace during those moments.

I look forward to the video. One thing friends to take from anything in life; take a step back and collect what brings you thst clarity with another's path, words or theories and discard the rest. We are all teachers and students in life here! It's always so wonderful to learn and teach others.

• Like 4

12:12,

if a comment Please take the time to watch the initial videos .. and the ones given ..

THIS VIDEO HAS SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO SAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just an Opinion

Dar

• Like 4

12:12,

if a comment Please take the time to watch the initial videos .. and the ones given ..

THIS VIDEO HAS SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO SAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just an Opinion

Dar

Hello DAR,

Wasn't really commenting on the video per say. I was commenting on what Nex wrote, thanks for your comment...LOL

Some good questions in this thread which shows a wonderful positive sign of searching for Truth and for me the search for Truth is the most important thing we can do in this lifetime.@ Steph. Beliefs about what happens to you when your physical body dies are personal and when your soul does lift out of body upon death of the physical you get what you expect. Once removed from the 3D restrictions you are able to create your own reality and that is what you experience. I believe that within the planes of existence (3 lower earthbound planes and more after the bridge from 4 upwards) there is an unlimited number of dimensions and in theory you could end up in any one of them or move between some of them. If a soul has incarnated into this life from a higher plane then they return to that level, there is no going backward or getting lost after one crosses the bridge. This is where the light tunnel came in, it is thought by some to be a safe passageway through the 3 lower earthbound levels.Is the reincarnation cycle a trap created by ET’s to harvest loosh? Is it a cycle of life and experiences that a soul has to experience from its creation to enable it work its way up the dimensional ladder back toward the Source, the Creator and to evolve into something greater with each experience (because experience is the only way to develop knowledge, compassion, love in its true form)? Does it matter, because everything that happens to each soul is done under agreement, under contract pre birth so whatever we are experiencing we knew about it fully whilst in our true form and we will understand it completely when we leave this body and return to our true form, place, home. Souls are infinite and if there is a trap I am sure each one will get out of it once that agreement to participate has been fulfilled.It’s like preppers on the net that say they are set up for physical survival and they are armed to the teeth so can protect their stash from marauders that would want to steal from them. Is this really the way to live the Truth, Love and Light? What if 100 children came wandering down the road with no-one to look after them, would they be shot, turned away or helped, that is the true question. Why would physical survival in just one lifetime be that important, this life is but a spit in the ocean of lives and soul experiences and personally I would not want to do anything in this physical that would affect my overall soul journey. If there are cataclysms then the only way people will survive is working together and it is always in the time of greatest need, greatest despair that the majority of humans show their true soul worth for compassion and working together for the greater good.I started my psychic journey this time when I was 20 years old and I am now nearly 59. In that time I read a lot of things, theories from numerous sources but you must remember that there is interpretation of the individual writer in everything and their interpretation may be right or wrong but they still believe it to be true. Then in recent times there is all the intentional disinfo over the net which is just confusing people more. It is up to us as individuals to ‘feel’ our own way and do our best to follow and stay true the path of the universal journey we pre-selected and see where it takes us. For me, the answer to your question is a personal Truth that each must find, a belief, a faith in something - so yes, there are going to be all kinds of theories because it depends on where a person gets their information and how they personally interpreted it. Is their belief from personal experience (the most relevant type) or is it something we learn from those around us and just accept as truth even though it might be completely wrong.Over the years I got a lot of good info from Bashar, the Seth Material, Michael Newton, etc etc but I always tested everything myself to see if I could personally expereience it or to see how it resonated with my own personal frequency – this is the only way we can find our own personal truth.Many blessings to you and everyone else on their own personal soul journeys.

Wonderfully written and truiy gifted insight my psychic friend.

The only thing I will challenge you on Jessica is saying someone is wrong. Actually know one is. We interpret ideas and material by the paths of our soul as we listen, hear and absorb only what will benefit us directly on our paths. Each path is completely "ours".

The whole purpose of being here is to come full circle to know are own truths and our complete selfs. Each one of us is an catalysts of the stepping stones to our own completion here; helping us all escape the matrix of dense lower density vibrations. The wondeful thing; we all do.

This time around when the cycle ends; we all leave. You are completely right Jessica; when we do leave; its of our own intreptation. For most in religion per say; its of the white light and loved ones waiting for them. Spiritual teachers speak of a bridge. I'm personally skipping all this and simply being where I'm needed most.

Life is real. It's called many things as where we go next. There are many levels of our existence. To me endless. It's all comprehended by the creation of our own. Hence are we God?

I'll leave that up to you; I do know this is real by the definition we can feel, taste, smell, create, change our minds and place our possibilities in how we interpret or believe: then that is real. I also know this is an illusion compared to the true home we all come from.

Are we in a virtual world. Why not? But it's still a real creation by a conglomeration of many sources. Yes, even including our own.

I heard a friend once told me; "YOU'RE NOT AWARE UNLESS YOU REALIZE YOU'RE A DREAM CHARACTER IN SOMEONE ELSES DREAM".

Contemplate that one for a moment while I grab a drink and check my web page.

What's your conclusion to that?

No matter how you slice it, dice it; who says what: you're your own creator at least here. You maybe a dream character: you still on an individual level have feelings. This may be an alien experiment based on emotions. You're still real. The white light may trap you into coming back to the third dimensional world; I say no. It's simply you not expressing love, taking care of your crap and knowing your own path out of here. How do we get out? Thst answer all of you is that simple. It's called LOVE. Love frees you to move wherever you want. Even here in this dense and problematic world; you choose love and everything seems to open for you; simply because it has.

We tend to follow others and drink there kool-aid before ever simply slowing down enough to place anything within our hearts seeing if they match our road to our answers.

Everyone is a teacher. We all are. You wil learn from reading this post. But you will also confront some ideas and either absorb them or take heed of what's written.

I say this my forum family. Just be happy being you; love yourself and open your self to the higher reaches of your soul. If you hadn't the connection yet; then simply shut off the filters and let everything flow through you; then you are never backed up with needless crap that bounds you up to someone else's parameters.

Jessica, loved your post! As I do love all thst I read here on this forum. If you base your life in conspiracies and fear; that's what your life will be. Think about this; everthing in the past ten years that was suppose to happen to my knowledge never did. Or did it? To me unless you were actually there; how do you know?Now I know I live in a small bubble over here. But, the fact is know one knows what will happen next. Only the dreamer and the characters we choose to play.

• Like 3

That's what I'm expressing Jess. We are all right in how we think and perceive our world. Until now we walked a path completely alone. Now we experience so many wonderful ideas, thoughts and possibilities. That's the most wondeful aspect of being here now: it doesn't matter what path you came from physically here, where you're now, what path you are on spiritually or where you believe you're from in the cosmos.

I think it's a time to rejoice that more and more people are coming out and speaking their minds, hearts and whst they believe. Just think back in the day not too long ago; you would be silenced or worse for speaking your ideals.

Either we are all wrong or we are all right? How about take out the right and wrong from our minds and simply enjoy what we are here to do; enjoy friendship, learning from one another and have some fun in the mean time.

Peace, love and light,

12:12

• Like 4

http://us9.campaign-archive2.com/?u=4a8bbd95efd926ee0efeb4a3b&id=6005580698&e=

Simon Parkes Newsletter - July 2015

Welcome to the July edition.  This newsletter will cover quite a range of topics.  I have always tried to keep the newsletters short and to the point and not indulged in jumping from one topic to another, however there have been so many developments that I will have to break my own rule.  I hope that there is something for everybody in this newsletter.  It is just not possible to cover all the issues that have come to the fore in recent weeks, so I have concentrated on what I believe to be of importance and I am sorry if I have missed out a topic which is of interest to you.  So with this proviso here we go!

The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank or AIIB has signed itself into corporate activity as a direct challenge to the world bank (Rothschild) and as a consequence the US dollar.  It is of paramount importance to note that Australia and Great Britain (UK) are not only members of this new bank but are founding members!  The UK and Australia at one time were Americas strongest allies so what a shock to learn that financially at least they have jumped ships.  Both the United States and Japan have come out strongly against the new bank and the US is attempting to prevent other countries from joining.  After the terrible disaster that Japan suffered we can perhaps forgive them for being the United States lapdog.

To my knowledge there have been three meetings between the Federal Reserve and key foreign investors in relation to preventing a financial crash in America.  At present the Fed is exploring the possibility of substantially raising interest rates, concurrently to this key Asian business men are being encouraged to move gold, bonds and precious stones into America mainland banks.  Since nobody believes in worthless zeros anymore foreign gold and land/real estate bonds now constitute the only real wealth that American creditors will accept.  If these talks are successful there will be no financial crash this fall.

In the Shanghai and Hong Kong Bank in the American mainland there is an inventory.  This inventory shows that over half a million individual gold bars are currently stored on behalf of the Federal Government.  American law is complex – each state within the union in entitled to a share of this gold.  The Governor of Texas has formally written to Washington asking for the Texas share to be returned to his office, why would the Texas Governor want to hold gold and not trust the American Federal Government?   The answer lies in a very real possibility that Texas is on the verge of seeding from the Union.

In June of this year the Lucifer telescope managed and run directly by the Vatican re-established contact with a large foreign body that recently entered our solar system.  This is the second such object to be detected this year and is a source of great excitement/worry for Vatican officials, because at this stage they do not know the intent of this object.  The occupants of the previous object turned out to be of a distinctly blue hue and were more favourable to humanity than the Vatican was prepared for.  I know there has been much speculation that a comet or such like will strike the earth in September – this is not my understanding.  Far more likely will be some form of artificial emergency followed by an orchestrated ‘rebellion’ in one of the American states.  With Jade Helm still fresh in our minds and the Texas Governor’s public statement about free will ringing in our ears we watch this with interest.  While one Governor speaks for the people another Governor speaks against the people.  Recently a State Governor has declared that there are too many people in his state and the population needs to be reduced.  The NWO old gender seems to be back on the table.

With our own Connecting Consciousness Group severely under attack I wanted to tell you what has been happening and how we are going forward.  Within the space of 24 hours we ‘lost’ three wonderful volunteers all who felt a huge psychic attack, this combined with a heavy workload proved too much.  I will always be really indebted for their hard work and a valuable lesson has been learnt for no matter how spiritual and able our volunteers are their ability to resist such interference becomes a prerequisite when helping out with the project.  Whilst I knew that certain elements would not like what I and others had created I did not realise just how vicious these attacks would be (we must be doing some good!) it means that anybody who helps out with the Connecting Consciousness Group should be confident that they understand the nature of psychic attacks and should be able to protect themselves in a psychic manner.  For this reason we have not rushed at recruiting new volunteers from the very great number of pledges that we received but we will be contacting those that have offered individually based on the needs of the project.  To everybody who has offered I personally thank you and it may be that at present your offer is not taken up but in the future may well be.  As Connecting Consciousness grows so more volunteers will be required and so we will be in touch.

Due to these rather annoying interruptions the work on the group was delayed.  Having seen off the last attacks I can now concentrate on forming the group.  An important method of contact will be the change to the Facebook page, I personally will be joining as Senior Moderator, this means not only will I be moderating but I will be joining the discussions and playing an active role in the topics.  This is a closed group and only those who have had a reading of one sort or another with me can join.  Once this has been working successfully ‘the Group’ will be split into sub groups based on abilities and locations.  More information will be available when I join the Facebook page.  For the Facebook membership for those who have not had a reading with me but nevertheless have put themselves forward to participate in the wider group I will be booking skype sessions of 5 minutes with you on a rolling programme dictated by the needs required and the skills that have been offered – if you are not contacted it does not mean that there is no roll for you it simple means that the skills that you have are not required at the present time but undoubtedly will be required as the year progresses.

As we begin to take back control I am delighted to report that limited new bookings will be taken starting from around a month’s time.  Many ‘people’ see the human race as very frail this is just not the case, the many offers of help that I have personally received shows me just how resilient and wonderful humanity can be when it is at its best.  Connecting Consciousness received a brand new computer as a donation from such a person, Connecting Consciousness has also received financial donations from a wide range of supporters.  Without this support the truth is we just could not of carried on.  So for every negative person in the world there is at least two others with good intent, this is why I personally will never give up and will always do what I can to assist and help those who need it.  Without the untiring help from the volunteers at Connecting Consciousness my creation would have failed, which shows that individually we can be constrained but when we act as a group we cannot be stopped.  There is one person who I have not named who stood fast and saw off the attacks that were aimed against her, she knows who I mean and I thank her from the bottom of my heart, indeed without Fran’s help I would have been totally swamped by the needs and requirements of so many people, indeed I thank all of you for your continued support and kind thoughts.

Recently I have received increased publicity in the United States and I am conscious that it is important to maintain connection with the British audience.  If you participate in a group and you would like me to speak at a venue then please fill in the media contact form on the website.

Much love, much strength, much hope

Simon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osXTECrcNzk

• Like 12

http://us9.campaign-archive2.com/?u=4a8bbd95efd926ee0efeb4a3b&id=16079f8b6b&e=

Simon Parkes Newsletter - August 2015

72d7824e-b328-4f25-84e7-048ae2a52477.jpg

Welcome to the August edition of the Connecting Consciousness Newsletter.  On the 1st of August we had our first gathering 35 members of Connecting Consciousness assembled in Derby to meet each other for the first time and to share the joint vision that we all have in connecting consciousness.  It was a truly wonderful day only raining after I had finished speaking.  Although it was primarily for the British group we did have members who had flown in from other countries.  It was so truly uplifting for me to physically meet everybody whom I had previously skyped with, unlike many organizations everyone who attended was personally known to me, and certainly in the early days, this is very important to maintain our security. 

World News

It is absolutely clear now that the Federal Reserve has no intention of raising interest rates.  To prevent an economic collapse in the US large depositors have been induced to transfer their real estate holdings into an American bank.  They will leave the deposits there for 3 months, this is not paper money but assets backed by real value.  From a world perspective for 3 months America will seem financially viable. 

The issue about countries falling into debt really hinges around understanding how much of that debt is a percentage of gross national product.  To this end I have been doing a little research.  Italy’s percentage of debt to gross national product is 132%, Portugal 130%, Ireland 110%, Spain 98%, Greece 177% and this will perhaps surprise all of you - Japan 230% - this is because of the nuclear disaster.  In the year 2000 the total debt owed by all the developing countries was 87 trillion dollars, at the beginning of this year it had risen to 199 trillion.  In other words the total debt for the world is 286%.  When you understand these figures you understand that a massive crash is just around the corner so when you hear people say “it’s all going to come down” then it truly is like a pack of cards.  So to reiterate it is not debt that is the issue but the country’s ability to generate wealth.  If wealth generation stagnates it does not matter if that debt increases it is the percentage growth of the debt over production which destroys confidence in a countries ability to pay. 

CERN Hadron Collider

On the 15th August a unique planetary alignment is to take place.  The hadron collider will be pushed to its maximum output on the 15th.   The purpose of this is to break human’s connection to source.  The earth has a natural bio rhythm which rises and falls just as a surfer on a surf board rides the ocean wave so the hadron collider is intending to ride the natural bio rhythmic wave from the earth.  Obviously this is not a good thing. 

At 12 noon BST (please check your timings here http://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/bst
) I ask you to sit from 12 noon BST for 5 minutes and I wish you to provide a thought that the intended operation does not stop the earth’s connection to source (I've had to word this in a particular way so that it does not break any government rules) basically I would like you to send healing thoughts to the hadron collider.  I will be able to use those positive thoughts to provide a beneficial outcome.  This happening in August is not to be confused with the energy wave expected in September.  I will be calling on all of you to provide assistance at that time.  I know that many of you have been really looking forward to undertaking some positive action and finally we now have our first real challenge.  I can’t emphasise enough how important our first test is.   You have all joined connecting consciousness for many reasons, whatever those reasons the outcome is a shared outcome and we face our first hurdle on the 15th.  Let us ensure that we are successful.

The main protagonist in this battle is artificial intelligence known to some as Velon/Archon – it is this that we first meet head on on the 15th August and for those of you who are keen on research this is directly linked to chemtrails. 

I’m very delighted to welcome Dr Brian Ostrowski who I have given space on my website, please take the trouble to read his contribution and if you feel you can contribute in any way please fill in his contact form.  I am personally delighted to welcome Brian because science and spirituality are not opposites although the establishment seeks to drive a wedge between the two energies we should understand that science and spirituality are the same - it is merely how we interpret it.  Spirituality has nothing to fear from science nor science from spirituality rather it is the minds behind the concepts that are either positive or negative and we heartily welcome Brian’s contribution.

Following Saturdays meeting we now have a number of members who have offered to coordinate the Connecting Consciousness group.  Once they are in place the structure and interaction of each group will be made clear.  It promises to be a very exciting time and one I know you are deeply committed to.   As soon as the new members are in place the contact form on the website will be reactivated and hopefully normal business will be resumed soon.

We continue to suffer a range of energetic and physic attacks, I am deeply indebted to everybody who has tirelessly given their time and energy to Connecting Consciousness.  Thank you all and hopefully I will have something positive to report after the 15th August.

Simon

Copyright © 2015, Simon Parkes. All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
simonparkes7@gmail.com

www.simonparkes.org

• Like 8

Thanks, DAR, for posting Simon's most recent newsletter.

Just to make the connection, I am the Brian Ostrowski referred to in Simon's recent newsletter (TNH in the Chani community).

My articles will be posted at http://simonparkes.wix.com/home#!brian/c1bis.I'd be glad to answer any questions the Chani community may have here - or just fill in the contact form at the link above.

• Like 9

CONNECTING CONSCIOUSNESS with Simon Parkes Aug 2, 2015

Published on Aug 2, 2015

Simon Parkes, a contactee and Labour politician in England, takes on questions and discusses global and galactic issues with JayPee on WolfSpiritRadio.

Summary:

USA no financial collapse this year
Cabal attempt to take down China
Opinion on the Blue Avians and Corey Goode
Organize meditation for 15 August to balance out the CERN Event
Lots of Clones running around
  • Like 4

Simon Parkes

15th August 2015

Today at least 500 people in different countries around the world worked together to achieve a remarkable result. The CERN device unfortunately failed to operate at 3am BST when the controllers tried to sneak an early operating start.  By the time you had concluded the meditation the device was only partially operational and did NOT operate at full power.  Humans are still connected to Source and the balance has been maintained. This is the second time the device has failed when pushing the parameters of the multi-verse.

http://simonparkes.wix.com/home

• Like 9

In this episode of Awake And Empowered TV, Ethann Fox speaks with life long experiencer of Extraterrestial and Extradimensional Beings, Simon Parkes. During the first half of the show, Ethann and Simon explore his childhood and being raised by both a Human and Extradimensional family. They also discuss Simon’s education and political background. In the second half of the show, Ethann and Simon discuss world events, the financial system, reptilian symbolism used throughout history, and also list some of the Extraterrestrials that currently interact with the human race. Other topics that are discussed, include the origins of the Human Race, Reptilian interference, and the control systems through which these races have orchestrated the direction of life on Earth.

• Like 1

http://us9.campaign-archive1.com/?u=4a8bbd95efd926ee0efeb4a3b&id=2b59a1c538&e=3653842ef4

Simon Parkes Newsletter - September 2015

Welcome to the September newsletter. The two most important items are the upcoming potential economic impacts and the recent meditation undertaken by the connecting consciousness group in relation to the hadron collider. 

Last Monday Damien McBride former special advisor to the past Prime Minister of Great Britain, Gordon Brown, tweeted that in his opinion an economic collapse 20 times greater than the collapse in 2008/9 was imminent.  He went on to tweet that people should stock up on tinned food and bottled water building a stock to cover them for one month.  He also said that people should draw out their money from the banks.  Those who have been following me over the past year will know that I have also been concerned about the disruption to food and fuel supplies which could last for 1 month.  I have never sought to raise fear or bring worry to already busy people’s lives, I have however sought to alert and flag up issues which have come to my attention.  Towards the end of this September a new wave of energy is scheduled to bath the planet and break the status quo.  For 2 ½ years our planet has been shrouded in a blanket of heavy negative reptilian energy, we are in effect in a stale mate situation and human consciousness is somewhat behind schedule in its development.   This new energy wave should get things moving again in a more positive manner.  The best information I have is the effects over the globe will be markedly different; the only location in Great Britain that I am concerned about is London.  London is dependent on the power house of ‘fake’ money generated by the city of London.  Over a year ago I said that it might be wise to stock up on 1 months of tinned food and water for any forthcoming troubles so how delighted I am that Damien McBride, an establishment figure, is replicating what I and others have already been saying.  Concerning our close friends in America I am indeed concerned that events could take a more physical/violent turn.  California now is in its 7th year of drought, Texas is seeking to set up its own currency and China whom America relies on for trade now on its second devaluation: these and other markers I take to show that this autumn/fall have the potential to show great change.  

Hadron Collider
I am truly thankful to everybody that participated in the recent group meditation.  Because we live in a physical world we tend to forget that pure thought can indeed bring about change in the physical world.  I have posted strong evidence showing that our group meditation really did bring about physical change.  The portal which the hadron collider was expecting to reinvigorate never did receive this burst of energy.  The result: certain reptilian entities are now truly trapped on/in the earth.  Whether human consciousness, divine connection to source could ever be broken was not the question, the question for me was simply that some people were willing to try this, by standing up for free will we demonstrated to the planet and source that humans will take responsibility and will challenge injustice.  Everyone has been so supportive and kind during the period that many of us received unwanted attention from negative intentioned people/entities.  I always knew that the position that group consciousness has accorded me would mean being on the receiving end of fractured and broken energies. Contrary to some opinion the Mantids have not forsaken me and I have no intention of dying within the next 6 months.  

On the 17th October I am a guest speaker at ‘
Into the Unknown’ Conference which is in Watford/North London. If any of you can make this conference please be sure to come and find me so that we can say hello. 

On the 24th October we are holding our 2nd ‘Connecting Consciousness’ meet up only this time everyone is invited.  This will be held at
Sneaton Castle which is in Whitby, please see the website in the coming days for more details.  Due to venue constrictions we can only cater for 100, the first 100 will secure a place.  This is less about a conference and more about a social get together, we can talk, share ideas in a way that we cannot in a wider community.  I look forward to seeing as many of you there as possible. Topics to be discussed will include the CERN situation with some very interesting graphics.  Some of these graphics will show how the planets consciousness actively assisted the Connecting Consciousness group.  I appreciate that this is a very big thing to say but I will provide the meeting with evidence showing that the planet understood what we were about and supported us.  This is truly astounding and we should all be deeply moved. 

Before the end of this week the bookings to consult with me will be reopened, we will be taking bookings up to the 19th December.  It is anticipated that the available slots will be allocated quickly so if you wish to consult with me please do it sooner rather than later.  If you are a member of the Connecting Consciousness group and are interested in organizing a local group in your area please make it known by emailing us.

Following on with the success of August’s meditation the next project for Connecting Consciousness is the energy grid that surrounds the earth.  I will be asking you to join me to punch more holes into the network - more news to follow.  If you wish to participate in this you need to be a member of Connecting Consciousness, to join please go through this link. 

From time to time it may be necessary to update the website, if it goes off line for a short while please don’t worry.

*Breaking news as of 31st August inside information reaching me would appear to suggest that the Hong Kong and Shanghai Bank is on the verge of collapse having suffered catastrophic losses in China.  As we write this the situation is changing by the minute and we expect more banks to be affected.  In Great Britain HSBC applied to the Bank of England for an emergency bale out -  this was rejected, the Bank of England appealed to the European Central Bank for help - that was rejected and as we write an appeal has gone to the Federal Reserve of the USA, our inside sources has informed me that the Fed is willing to bail out the Bank if necessary.  

Simon

Copyright © 2015, Simon Parkes. All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
simonparkes7@gmail.com
www.simonparkes.org

• Like 6

http://us9.campaign-archive2.com/?u=4a8bbd95efd926ee0efeb4a3b&id=56b4b7dcea&e=4aabaece2d

Simon Parkes Newsletter - October 2015

View this email in your browser

Welcome to the delayed October newsletter.  World events are moving at a speed that we have not seen for many years.  Most of my newsletter will be aimed at United Kingdom and America because this is where the future and the decisions will play out in a more public manner. 

American readers doubtless will know that the Pope visited Capitol Hill and made his monumental speech.  Anyone with an ounce of sense would ask why would a religious man who does not speak for the Hindu’s, Muslims, Jews and indeed only speaks for one faction of Christianity; why would such a man be asked to speak on world topics and to do so not at the United Nations but at the seat of American government.  The answer of course is this was their new world order speech, they have fired the starting pistol and there is no going back.  What does this mean?  Well, it means that the negative elite are now debating which false flag to employ as a precursor to launching their version of the NWO.  I have been made aware of two of the possible false flags.  The first - the most dramatic; a low yield nuclear bomb in the ocean somewhere off the coast of mainland America with the intent of creating a 100 foot tidal wave to strike the eastern seaboard of the USA, remember this is not destined to happen it is what a small group of fanatics are considering.  In every other case they have been thwarted and there is no reason to believe that they would be successful.  Second debated option is the much vaunted false flag alien invasion.  This is their preferred option (I know many commentators have dismissed this but truly this is now back on the table).  This option offers a cheap alternative to obtaining individual sovereign government giving up their authority and accepting one world rule.  I would like to go into some detail here - if this option is chosen we can expect first generation triangle craft flying within small areas over the United States, programmed life forms P.L.F’s that will either be used in mock battles with mercenary soldiers dressed in American uniforms or one option that is being considered is a staged meeting between such P.L.F’s and the Pope.  Such option should not be discounted, this Pope, according to prophesy the last pope, has already you will remember offered to baptize aliens, I am sure this link is not lost on my readers.  Those of you who have seen my presentations will know I have shown photographs of British school children being conditioned to accept spacecraft crashing.  This is all part of the false flag agenda.

Now turning to the United Kingdom, the biggest threat facing our planet, you may be surprised to learn, is fracking and I wish to explain this.  We are familiar with ley lines but less are familiar with the underground water system.  This for the planet acts as a blood supply acts in our bodies, encoded information is carried in this underground water from one part of the planet to the next.  Fracking is solely designed to place chemicals into this water and to disrupt the planets internal communications.  The present government in the United Kingdom is only interested in motor cars, gasoline and fracking and as a consequence has transferred all subsidies that were designed to reduce emissions and support renewable energy towards more greedy projects.

Readers will have become aware of the situation with the VW motor company and their subsidiaries but very few people have been given the full truth which is this.  By the summer of next year it will be no longer viable, even at 70 dollars a barrel, to extract oil.  The multinational oil corporations have thus forced not so sovereign governments to prepare for a shift to electric motor cars in the next 8 years.  The industrial espionage that resulted in VW’s demise is a part of the greater game being played.  The reality is that even though there are large stocks of crude oil, the depth and situation means it is no longer a realistic source for stocks and bond holders who will see their dividends continually falling.  These same corporations will if unchecked simply move to electricity.  This is how it would work; an electric car can travel at over 100 mph but currently can only travel for a distance of between 100-250 miles on one charge.  Envisage the scene, you drive up to the ‘filling’ station, drive on to a ramp, your car is lifted up, the battery pack is removed from underneath your vehicle, a new battery is fitted and off you go!  The system has maintained its control, only the substance of fuelling has changed and thus the elite maintain their monopoly.

What we need to have happen is a complete change in the power structure, the way people are consulted and a complete openness where truth without fear is the order of the day.

A message from me to all of those who have a hand in propping up this corrupt elite system; You know very well that this regime is about to fall and I ask each and every one of you to search your conscience not just for you but your families and loved ones.  When the time comes which side of the fence will you be on?  You can help most, now!  This is the time to jump ship and break ranks before you are submerged and your soul is lost forever.  Because once the hands reach 12 o‘clock there will be no going back and that’s the end of that.

With this in mind it is worth reminding ourselves that there are two main factions at work at the very top of the elite tree.  The first faction which is the negative faction wishes to bring about an economic collapse suddenly and with no time to respond.  The other faction which is a positive group wishes the inevitable economic crash to be managed and to be played out over weeks rather than days.  The difference being a sudden crash would lead to shortages and civil unrest whereas a managed crash/handover is much more likely to be less disruptive to our everyday lives.  It is these two factions which now are seeking to dominate.

It has become apparent to me that my personal email is being interfered with and I am not receiving all of the messages that are sent to me.  If you wish to contact me and I have given you this email please now don’t use this and go through the ordinary admin email.  I am sorry this has occurred but the interference on my communications is such that I can no longer guarantee ongoing conversations. 

I am really pleased to announce that after 10 months of continuous support and help Fran is ready to progress to her next stage which will partly encompass her picking back up on her healing sessions and working with me to produce short videos for people who are just awakening.  Very sadly this does mean she will no longer have time to play any role in our administration and therefore will not be a focal point between volunteers and clients and will not be able to be contacted to resolve administrative issues.  She will, through her own soon to be created healing webpage (which will be incorporated into my website) be dealing with her own clients.  I don’t look on this as a loss, I look on this as a wonderful development of a very special person who will share her healing abilities with those that need it.  So Fran and I will continue to work together but the type of work Fran is doing is changing.  I know you will all join with me to thank Fran for the incredibly dedicated work/effort/time/love that she showed for my project and I feel sure that you will join with me to wish her all the best for the future.  I personally have witnessed the healing abilities that Fran possesses and would much rather have a session with her than a pharmaceutical doctor!  God bless you Fran.

Simon

http://www.simonparkes.org/

• Like 5

EXCLUSIVE: 'I stopped Large Hadron Collider destroying human race', claims ex-politican

October 27, 2015

Jon Austin

"A FORMER politician has made the extraordinary claim that he stopped the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) opening a portal to another dimension that would have destroyed mankind.

LVH-Main-613994.jpg

Simon Parkes and the Large Hadron Collider

Simon Parkes, who until April was a Labour town councillor for Whitby in North Yorkshire, claimed "psychopathic" members of a group of world leaders, known as the Illuminati by conspiracy theorists, were hellbent on using the huge atom colliding machine to open a vortex that would allow them complete control over all of us.

The LHC, run by the European Organisation for Nuclear Research (CERN) at Geneva on the French-Swiss border, is the world’s largest and most powerful machine and used to collide particles at close to the speed of light in a bid to discover more about physics and the possibility of parallel universes.

The curious machine developed across a 16-mile ring of superconducting magnets has had critics before amid claims it could inadvertently create a black hole that may swallow up the world, but Mr Parkes' story is one of the strangest to date.

Mr Parkes, who has previously been a borough councillor in London and lectured at the Natural History Museum, made the extraordinary claims before hundreds of people during a paranoia-inducing speech at a UFO convention in a country manor house.

Conspiracy theorists claim the Illuminati is a worldwide secret organisation which really runs the world above the global leaders we see in office.

He claimed to have foiled a sinister plot by the "elite group" just weeks ago in August to use the LHC to open an evil portal that would allow them to become more powerful.

Mr Parkes, who has earlier made national headlines after saying his mother was alien, and he lost his virginity to one, was the key speaker of the event organised by the UFO Academy at High Elms Manor in Watford, Hertfordshire.

snip

"I created a global meditation group connecting consciousness and most countries now have two or three people.

"Places like the US and UK have got hundreds.

"We really can affect matters with our mind."

He said he planned to get everyone to take part in a "combined meditation" at lunch time on August 15, but said the Illuminati became aware of this and decided to switch the LHC on at 3am to out fox him.

He said: "A number of people who associate with me made me aware that someone had activated it in the early hours and placed Satanic black magicians, who were remotely viewing the installation on the inside."

Mr Parkes claimed his group sent a telepathic wave of "positive energy" which stopped the portal from completely opening and damaged the LHC.

He said: "it is not illegal to psychically damage government equipment because the law courts do not believe it is possible."

snip

http://recentworldnews.org/news/science/613994/EXCLUSIVE-I-stopped-Large-Hadron-Collider-destroying-human-race-claims-ex-politican

"We really can affect matters with our mind."<<<<absolutely can  

• Like 4

EXCLUSIVE: 'I stopped Large Hadron Collider destroying human race', claims ex-politican

October 27, 2015

Jon Austin

"A FORMER politician has made the extraordinary claim that he stopped the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) opening a portal to another dimension that would have destroyed mankind.

LVH-Main-613994.jpg

Simon Parkes and the Large Hadron Collider

Simon Parkes, who until April was a Labour town councillor for Whitby in North Yorkshire, claimed "psychopathic" members of a group of world leaders, known as the Illuminati by conspiracy theorists, were hellbent on using the huge atom colliding machine to open a vortex that would allow them complete control over all of us.

The LHC, run by the European Organisation for Nuclear Research (CERN) at Geneva on the French-Swiss border, is the world’s largest and most powerful machine and used to collide particles at close to the speed of light in a bid to discover more about physics and the possibility of parallel universes.

The curious machine developed across a 16-mile ring of superconducting magnets has had critics before amid claims it could inadvertently create a black hole that may swallow up the world, but Mr Parkes' story is one of the strangest to date.

Mr Parkes, who has previously been a borough councillor in London and lectured at the Natural History Museum, made the extraordinary claims before hundreds of people during a paranoia-inducing speech at a UFO convention in a country manor house.

Conspiracy theorists claim the Illuminati is a worldwide secret organisation which really runs the world above the global leaders we see in office.

He claimed to have foiled a sinister plot by the "elite group" just weeks ago in August to use the LHC to open an evil portal that would allow them to become more powerful.

Mr Parkes, who has earlier made national headlines after saying his mother was alien, and he lost his virginity to one, was the key speaker of the event organised by the UFO Academy at High Elms Manor in Watford, Hertfordshire.

snip

"I created a global meditation group connecting consciousness and most countries now have two or three people.

"Places like the US and UK have got hundreds.

"We really can affect matters with our mind."

He said he planned to get everyone to take part in a "combined meditation" at lunch time on August 15, but said the Illuminati became aware of this and decided to switch the LHC on at 3am to out fox him.

He said: "A number of people who associate with me made me aware that someone had activated it in the early hours and placed Satanic black magicians, who were remotely viewing the installation on the inside."

Mr Parkes claimed his group sent a telepathic wave of "positive energy" which stopped the portal from completely opening and damaged the LHC.

He said: "it is not illegal to psychically damage government equipment because the law courts do not believe it is possible."

snip

http://recentworldnews.org/news/science/613994/EXCLUSIVE-I-stopped-Large-Hadron-Collider-destroying-human-race-claims-ex-politican

"We really can affect matters with our mind."<<<<absolutely can

Breezy,

There have been numerous times and studies for at least fifty years that this actually does work. George Noory had his listeners meditate or pray for over an hour on his show and think of depleting an hurricane that was to hit the Gulf Coast years ago. The storm went from a Category 4 to a Category 1 over night.

I know of on a smaller scale a good sized family and friends praying for there mother who was going to die of cancer that within a week all the tumors shrunk and within a month completely vanished.

If you can channel that energy which in all respects is vibrations that come from our heart. It can completely change the atoms and that nucleus to react differently. Hence change a bad situation to a good one.

I truly believe if only half of the worlds population at once prayed or meditated loving thoughts and energy to change our world; I strongly feel that this would happen instantly. I have had dreams and premonitions of this for many years.

We are so much more than we could ever imagine. The power of our heart transmits two waves of energy that vibrates for hundreds to thousands of feet around us. The mind is the catalysts that brings forth our reality from how we interpret that fluctuation of vibrations.

Have a terrific weekend everyone!

Namaste,

12:12

• Like 3

For me personally, I find something is not quite right with Simon Parkes but can't put my finger on it. If indeed he truly believes and has been 'contacted' over his lifetime and has access to all this information I have serious concerns about who the 'contactor' is. It would not surprise me at all if Simon has just been part of an MK Ultra type of program and he whilst he truly believes what he is saying I am not convinced and I think he is just a tool for the elite. As always, could be wrong but his 'energy' is just not right to me.

• Like 4