The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
Botanic

Our Mysterious Spaceship Moon

In very simple term, I thought there is a screen that's showing Moon and that screen is having some trouble.

But whether that's a huge hologram like some others say, I think the "wave" thing is happening not on the Moon but in the space they are facing with the camera doing something...before the moon, if it's existing in the same position as shown on the "screen"---if it was a sort of screen.  Ummmm....am I making sense!?? :-8)( Sorry I found it hard to explain in clear term...it's that language issue I got...)

• Like 2

In very simple term, I thought there is a screen that's showing Moon and that screen is having some trouble.

But whether that's a huge hologram like some others say, I think the "wave" thing is happening not on the Moon but in the space they are facing with the camera doing something...before the moon, if it's existing in the same position as shown on the "screen"---if it was a sort of screen.  Ummmm....am I making sense!?? :-8)( Sorry I found it hard to explain in clear term...it's that language issue I got...)

@unity - I think what you are trying to say is is like when you look at a distant object (hill, tree, etc.) in summer, through a heat-haze - how the heat makes it appear to 'wave' around...

• Like 1

:) Thank you EagleWings!

I thought about the areal lens effect, too, but what I thought of it was not that.

It's like holo-deck but somehow more 2 dimensional feel to the effect that's taking place.

It's very weird to say the least!

• Like 2

I couldn't find a dedicated thread to moon landing (hoax or not), thus I will post this very comprehensive article containing new facts related to the effort to conceal information from the public in addition to a motherload of information. Long one but well worth it. 

http://www.thesleuthjournal.com/land-moon-1960s-technology/

My personal take is that NASA did not go to the moon with the equipment that was publicised, but humans have been on the and in the moon, some of whom against their will.

• Like 4

Absolutely the best article I have ever read on the faked moon landings Kumo. Thanks for posting and Bravo to the author.

Here's another take on the whole space race from the very beginning, and everyone gets a mention. I hadn't heard of this guy until a day ago, and although his/their site looks a little a lot too religious for me, he certainly has done his homework on a lot of his topics in "Fire From The Sky". Has this guy Calvin Burgin come up before on Chani?

From last paragraph in "Fire From The Sky" (Although there might be more chapters)

I will close this section with something to ponder: Astronomer Dr. James Greenacre and

four colleagues at a conference on “Moon Problems” in New York in 1964 said that on 29

October 1963 they observed several colorful spots on the moon that moved in

formation. One month later Greenacre observed the same phenomena. [H: I find this

so interesting, considering that every night you have dozens upon dozens of

pulsating, strobing COLORED LIGHTS from EVERY LOCATION on your compass.

Do you think the colored lights are reflections of your twinkling eyes? Oh

my...! Do you know how you CAN KNOWTHAT I AND MY PEOPLE ARE REAL?

Look “out-there” and then consider how much of our work is ignored or

outlawed!! Your puppet-masters know we are there and are doing everything

they can to keep us silent until they can build their own terror-tactics to panic

you out of your gourds. How long does it take to study “UFO residue” at Pine

Gap or anywhere? Oh, we are “real”, OK, and perhaps we are the ONLY REAL

THING YOU HAVE GOING, EXCEPT OF COURSE, Pepsi Cola.] The May 1966 issue of

UFO Nachrichten, Vol. 117, said: “Prof. Dr. Greenacre saw on or close to the moon at

least 31 space craft of gigantic size. Some were from 300 meters to 4.8 kilometers long.

They were in motion while being observed through the telescopes. Also, clearly

discernible were numerous smaller craft approximately 150 meters in diameter, which

moved past or alongside the huge craft, the ‘mother craft’ occasionally changing color,

as in the often-reported, pulsating style.”

Keep looking up.

Fire From The Sky 

Pdf site-

http://abundanthope.net/artman/uploads/fire_from_the_sky_contact-pjs.pdf

Link to his History/Cosmic pages, the home page is just too religious looking, and it appears that other authors contribute to articles.

http://www.fourwinds10.net/siterun_data/history/cosmic/

Note: I am not endorsing this in any way, but there is some truth in some of it.

• Like 4

I know by now you've all seen this? I know what I think.  fake

NASA Releases Images of the Moon Passing in Front of the Earth From a Million Miles Away

August 5, 2015

Zoe Schlanger

nasa-moon-gif.gif

This animation shows images of the far side of the moon, illuminated by the sun, as it crosses between the DISCOVR spacecraft's Earth Polychromatic Imaging Camera camera and telescope and the Earth, 1 million miles away. NASA/NOAA

"NASA explains that the images are “test” shots for EPIC, which will continue to stay trained on the fully illuminated Earth as it rotates, to collect images that will fill out a scientific picture of the Earth’s ozone, vegetation and cloud height, as well as the aerosols in the planet’s atmosphere. EPIC’s regular observations are set to begin next month, which is great news for us: NASA promises to post “daily color images of Earth to a dedicated public website” 12 to 36 hours after EPIC snaps them."

snip

http://www.newsweek.com/nasa-releases-images-moon-passing-front-earth-million-miles-away-360043

• Like 4

"Aerosols" aka toxic fuckiing chemtrails. Anyone else notice that? I think we're getting close to critical mass on this issue. People are waking up and I'm sure they've got a nice propaganda campaign waiting in the wings for us.

I know by now you've all seen this? I know what I think.  fake

NASA Releases Images of the Moon Passing in Front of the Earth From a Million Miles Away

August 5, 2015

Zoe Schlanger

nasa-moon-gif.gif

This animation shows images of the far side of the moon, illuminated by the sun, as it crosses between the DISCOVR spacecraft's Earth Polychromatic Imaging Camera camera and telescope and the Earth, 1 million miles away. NASA/NOAA

"NASA explains that the images are “test” shots for EPIC, which will continue to stay trained on the fully illuminated Earth as it rotates, to collect images that will fill out a scientific picture of the Earth’s ozone, vegetation and cloud height, as well as the aerosols in the planet’s atmosphere. EPIC’s regular observations are set to begin next month, which is great news for us: NASA promises to post “daily color images of Earth to a dedicated public website” 12 to 36 hours after EPIC snaps them."

snip

http://www.newsweek.com/nasa-releases-images-moon-passing-front-earth-million-miles-away-360043

• Like 1

Partial solar eclipse blocks out the sun, as stargazers get ready for blood moon and supermoon

A partial solar eclipse has blocked out the sun, the first part of a month of stunning astronomical events.

The second solar eclipse of the year happened this morning, leaving stunning views over southern Africa and Antarctica.

But it is likely to be eclipsed itself by a rare astronomical event at the end of the month – a so-called supermoon where it will appear far bigger than usual, and a lunar eclipse that will mean that it is blocked out. The events are set to be so spectacular that some online have even taken to claiming they signal the end of the world.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/partial-solar-eclipse-blocks-out-the-sun-as-stargazers-get-ready-for-blood-moon-and-supermoon-10498981.html

post-12-0-99939100-1442266843_thumb.png

• Like 5

Well lots of strange and informative stuff about the Moon, from it being( like) the Dark Star weapon from Star Wars, a base for wolf- like aliens brought here as a transmission station for teh Cabal 250,000 years ago...

I have made many observations including seeing her in the morning sky VERY big the other day...

Note that she does not spin. Every single planetary and cosmic body spins and has an orbit. She has an orbit but does not spin thereby proving she is not a cosmic natural body. It is so very obvious she is a ship now to me.

What held me back all these years was the fact that astrology, paganism and other such mystical sciences include her as a working intelligence- Levanah( leviatahans?) being one of her mystical names and carrying properties to the astral and the nurturing mother...I guess what they saw in the sky had to be part of the Grahas or planetary systems...

now that we are sure of this it remains for someone to rewrire the consciousness of the mysticism...and I have one question. Who is piloting her?

• Like 6

CONFIRMED. BASES ON THE MOON

Find an 'alien' city on moon: Coordinates revealed from NASA photos

October 12, 2015

Prarthito Maity

"Here's the weirdest story of the week. A certain "alien city" has been discovered on the surface of the moon via a NASA photo, and that's from a prominent UFO researcher.

However, unlike other such wild theories on the Internet, this new discovery seems a bit different, owing to its location. The discovery was made from some new NASA photos and any so-called UFO enthusiast can easily locate this bizarre find and check it out for themselves.

Apparently, the image has turned up on theGoogle Earth app, via the mostly overlooked feature of the app known as Google Moon. Although many Google users aren't aware of the feature, it is indeed available under the "View" menu and "Explore" sub-menu on the Google Earth software.

"The Moon mode in Google Earth was released on the 40th anniversary of the first lunar landing on July 20, 2009," NASA explains on the space agency's site. "Much like the Mars mode, this allows a user to transform the blue and green ball of Google Earth into the Moon, and explore our nearest celestial neighbour as a world in its own right."

snip    video at top came from this article view it in full screen, I suggest

http://www.ibtimes.co.in/how-find-alien-city-moon-coordinates-revealed-nasa-photos-650229

• Like 6

I can only hope that chaniers are keeping in mind all I have stated concerning selene/luna

how many more bullshit explanations does one have to go through before accepting the FACT that this astral body is not entirely natural and could not of possibly be placed in our orbit via natural causes

Andromedian action is causing the gradual collapse of selene until the threshold of sudden and catastrophic implosion all timed with another artificial gravitational displacement to equalise the gravity lapse left in selenes absence.

not long now

• Like 16

just to add a constant stream of comms emitting from mars over the past 5+ years abruptly ceased in September, other operators have been scanning all frequencies through microwave and radio frequencies and have found nothing. 

As T quite correctly says, not long now, everything is shrinking it would seem lol

• Like 9

The moon does spin Su, it's just tidally locked to the earth so it only shows us one face. Many moons in the solar system are tidally locked and revolve around their planet in the same fashion.

However, that does mean it is not artificial.

I think the more curious aspect of the moon is how it perfectly eclipses the sun from our perspective on earth. From what I understand, this is highly improbably in a natural configuration.

• Like 2

The moon does spin Su, it's just tidally locked to the earth so it only shows us one face. Many moons in the solar system are tidally locked and revolve around their planet in the same fashion.

However, that does mean it is not artificial.

I think the more curious aspect of the moon is how it perfectly eclipses the sun from our perspective on earth. From what I understand, this is highly improbably in a natural configuration.

Not sure I get that Bryan. If the moon is "locked", how does it spin?

T, would this artificial gravity displacement come in the form of another astral body being positioned in orbit around the earth to stabilize her?  If so, would astronomers be able to see this vessel on approach now or in the near future?

Or would other technological methods be employed to return balance to our system?

• Like 1

T, would this artificial gravity displacement come in the form of another astral body being positioned in orbit around the earth to stabilize her? If so, would astronomers be able to see this vessel on approach now or in the near future?

Or would other technological methods be employed to return balance to our system?

One large body would be easily detected

Many smaller ones are harder to track, think Saturn transient satellites a term coined by nasa, battle planets according to me approximately 120 of them, i have provided the link before.

Is it not curious that they have only been observed around Saturn? Nasa report was years after my rants of Saturn being the Andromedian FOB

• Like 8

Oh geez.  The Moon is not 'tidally locked' with the Earth.  

The Moon is a spaceship, like the thread title declares.

The evidence for 'tidal locking' on a cosmic-body scale in the universe is minuscule at best and generally theoretical. Read the articles online very carefully for their speculative wording: eg from wik "Close binary stars throughout the universe are expected to be tidally locked with each other."  

Do you realize a tidally locked system is mathematically* entropic?

• Like 4

So if you don't believe tidal locking is possible, then by what mechanism do you suggest this phenomenon occurs?

Are you suggesting all of the moons in the solar system (and there are many) that only show one face to their host planet, are artificial craft?  Or are you saying that they've been artificially positioned?  Or are you saying that they don't actually lock with their planet at all, and we are just being fed lies?

Thanks for clarifying.

• Like 3