The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
NexusEditor

Hidden Agenda to Share Earth with ETs - AFRICA

Good post Prismatic Eye!

I understand that fear can be used to 'motivate', but then so can joy and inspiration.  One is a choice based on excitement and forward adventure and love, the other is a choice you feel you had no choice with.

One spirals up and in one direction.

The other spirals down and in the other direction.

Neither is 'right' or 'wrong'.  They are simply scientific empirical laws - but one which can be used 'against' us, especially during this SELF CHOSEN experience we call 'being human'.

My yardstick is that anyone or anything suggesting things designed to make me feel fear as a motivator - are NOT the direction of spin I want to go.

Remember - we fear ONLY that which we don't understand.   Understanding something always takes the 'sting' out of it.  Some it call 'understanding', others call it 'learning' or 'experiencing'.

Either way, it is OBVIOUSLY what every single one of us CHOSE to come experience for our respective reasons.

If there is one xmas message I would give to people, it is to remind them that they are infinite, immortal, indestructable beings of total power and love and light - who have chosen to come 'here' knowing full well about the depth of the illusions we are going to choose to believe as real. 

When it all looks bleak, just remember that the 'you' feeling bleak is but a little finger of the greater you, and that everything is okay.

Peace and love to you all.

Duncan

• Like 9

fear does not exist

fear is created in your mind

fear is nothing more than a perceived negative outcome of the FUTURE

the future is always ahead (in this reality)

thus fear never exists in reality as tomorrow never comes

your actions today lay the path for your future,

build that path with no fear and you will not bestow fear upon yourself

shed fear and you will of attained the primary lesson in becoming physicaly infinate, lacing the mortal with the immortal

fear of death is the most common of all

300 proved what can be achieved if a small group is devoid of this illusion, and their actions reverberate till today 2000+ years later

imagine what collective humanity could achieve!

ps

fear is a word describing a feeling that can be expressed in many words, but all these words describe apprehension for future events

everything IS as it should be

thanks for your wise words Duncan of Roads

T

• Like 12

I think being able to discern between fear and respect is of high importance, maybe life and death of your soul. I respect the total energy which created all that is, be it an incidental, impersonal big bang or some energy being, playing with their computer play doh, or just Our Father, entertaining himself.

I love and respect our Creator and along with that comes a decent sized dose of fear of the awesome power of the unknown.

I DO NOT BELIEVE we are God, nor do I believe we control everything. I think that is a trick of the dark side, to make you too confident, smug. We are not the creator of ourselves. The idea cannot create itself. The thought always comes first. We are a physical manifestation of someone's thought.

• Like 4

There you have it ^ ^

Anything is possible!

Your experience is your very own, except for that other witness back inside of you. YOU assemble your reality on the go. YOU make the choices in your life. YOU are the creator of your own life-reality. Yet your temporal question in this incarnation is who YOU are. Answer that question in a general way and find the creator-god-head meme. Answer the question personally and find what?

From above documentary: Vatican ET-file #110915 - (hardly?)

Intergalactic Catholicism - what horror to imagine, whether you believe yourself to be (of) GOD or not.

The general objective seems to be a form of benign mass control whatever the means - even shifting the status quo if nescessary.

Would catholic ET's celebrate X-mas on Christian Earth Time, or Galactic Local Time, or Universal Central Time? And what about Santa? Can he, or even the reindeers, travel in space by sleigh only?

• Like 7

I have intimate and internal information on this which I cannot fully reveal. The Vatican IS intimately involved with the coming and interaction of alien beings. The Pope himself is a shape shifter that comes from the dragon line. The aspect of the dracos coming at this time is pertinent ( Ison). We are come to profligate the light in whatever form it comes and the Order Of The Golden Dragon shall reveal the truth as its' chivalrous emissary.  Evil shall be hunted....

• Like 8

Well this thread got things moving ;D

Protect Witnesses - Get Answers

Hostiles don't give answers that you can

research for yourself.

Friendlies will help you to the best of their ability.

If anyone wants to help protect witnesses please contact me.

Terrorism: Adults Only

https://www.facebook.com/groups/terrorism.adultsonly/

Cover-up In San Antonio Texas

http://forourworld.net/group/whiterose21rstcentury/forum/topics/coverup-in-san-antonio-texas-1

The Transition Project

http://forourworld.net/group/the-transition-project

Megalithic Pacific, Ancient Technology & Devices

http://forourworld.net/group/hybridspace/forum/topics/megalithic-pacific-ancient

If anyone wants to help protect witnesses please contact me:

Victor G. Jackson

202 Green Meadow Blvd.

San Antonio, TX 78213-3710

USA

Email: admin@pn2010.net

For Our World

http://forourworld.net/

Matthew 13:24-30

CAR  BANGUI, Central African Republic

More than 300 people are now known to have died in the outbreak of violence in the Central African Republic, which the French and African Union are speeding to end before it spins out of control.

French forces are now at full strength, 1,400 extra troops on top of the 400-600 already in place, arriving at Bangui airport and heading out to patrol the city and secure the terrain around it. RAF transport planes have been assisting with the airlift.

The city’s morgue is now overflowing with the victims, mostly Christian, of the Muslim Seleka irregulars who took power here in March, and the Christian militias of “anti-Balaka” as they are known, who have risen up to fight the Seleka.

Humanitarian organisations say around half the country’s 4.4 million people have fled their homes. Villages are deserted as people hide in the undergrowth from the roaming militias.

Others have flocked to Bangui airport, calculating that wherever the French are the militias are unlikely to attack. The airport is no refugee camp. Thousands are sleeping out huddled on the grass between runways.

Trojan interface

UN World Health Organization (WHO) spokesperson Tarik Jasarevic said hospitals continued to be targeted by unidentified armed groups. A hospital in Begua, on the outskirts of Bangui, was looted earlier this week by unknown militias. Shooting continues in Bangui, making visits by WHO teams to hospitals and medical centres much more difficult, he added.

Christians and Muslims have launched reprisal attacks against each other in and around Bangui, the capital, where some 210,000 people have been driven from their homes. Nearly 750,000 people have been displaced overall out of a total population of 4.6 million, 40,000 of them fleeing to neighbouring countries, according to the UN refugee agency (UNHCR).

A UN human rights team has received reports of ongoing abuses by both anti-Balaka groups and ex-Séléka forces in various parts of the country. “In Bangui, individuals who had fled from their homes do not want to return for fear of imminent attacks by anti-Balaka groups, which, according to reports, appear to be getting more heavily armed and organised by the day,” Ms. Pillay said.

“In the west of the country, in Bouar, our team witnessed clear attempts to foment fear and distrust among religious communities, and the reported involvement of armed elements from neighbouring countries. We have also received reports that ex- Séléka forces have been distributing weapons to the Muslim civilian population.”

• Like 5

a hallowing example in the micro of religious polirisation by intent of self inihilation

imagine such a conflict on a global scale,

this is the draco plan

we kill ourselves off and the meak shall inherit the Earth

wonder how much chinese investment is and will be deployed in C.A.R. after the dust settles 

wonder what percentage of french debt is held by china (and proxies)

• Like 3

I have intimate and internal information on this which I cannot fully reveal. The Vatican IS intimately involved with the coming and interaction of alien beings. The Pope himself is a shape shifter that comes from the dragon line. The aspect of the dracos coming at this time is pertinent ( Ison). We are come to profligate the light in whatever form it comes and the Order Of The Golden Dragon shall reveal the truth as its' chivalrous emissary.  Evil shall be hunted....

Yes the Vatican has been intimately involved with the coming and going of other lifeforms (aka aliens).

So have many many other tribal and bloodlined families from virtually every continent.

Most have come and gone, some stayed to perpetuate their agenda-driven resource needs.

EVERY alien group that comes here does so ONLY for THEIR needs/wants/purposes.  (To me it matters not whether they are physical or non-physical - pardon the pun)

NONE of them come here just to scare or conquer, unless the act of scaring and the results of conquering suit their NEEDS.

I am finding it harder and harder to get worked up about any of the visitors, or what I am TOLD is/are their agendas. 

To me they are just like many humans, with strengths and vulnerabilities - and with a focus on satisfying their own species' needs.

I am like all of you.  I am a non-physical, immortal, indestructable lifeform of energy, that has chosen to experience lifetimes here on Earth during its time of the polarities (positive-negative).  I have chosen to believe in space-time, gravity, and other mass-shared beliefs which paradoxically create a physical universe to match what I expect to see etc, a zillion times every nano-second.

I am here for MY own needs and purposes.  So are 'they'. 

That is just the way everything is.  No good, no bad, no right, no wrong, no mistakes, no successes.  Just beliefs and choices based upon those beliefs.

peace to you all

Duncan

• Like 13

Good perspective Duncan.

A point I have wanted to make a few times about the aspect of the temporal now is only that, temporal regardless of it's exo-exotic origins or makeup or not, since there is beyond this and some more. Many colours and many relative position and points of view to inhabit now and into the future fur same purposes as you have outlined for your subjective self and beyond.

Starting to wonder if the story about Marduk returning to Africa is a furfy.  It makes more sense that America is the target with all that is happening there. Just my thoughts.

• Like 1

This may not quite be what the thread is about , I just found it interesting that The  academics most responsible for cementing both the Out-of Africa theory and the complementary common ancestral African mother – given the name of “Eve” Have changed their minds after they felt their research was "Fundementally flawed"

http://12160.info/forum/topics/dna-evidence-debunks-the-out-of-africa-theory-of-human-evolution?xg_source=msg_mes_network

• Like 2

lest we forget the theosophic \  philosophic + - clubs and affiliates controlled by the hong hyperlodge

already given up to draco commands eye ontop pyramis

IMG_1782.JPG

creepy.  this isn't too far from me.  how did you do that T...LOLOLOL

• Like 1

W2K

lucky guess?

then again these people are close to all of us, and most of them consider themselves as no threat to another, merely a member of a club

funny that..... synchronicity

T

• Like 2

Where do a half million people move to?   Saw this on yahoo.

Ethiopia clears swathes of land, displacing thousands: HRW

Addis Ababa (AFP) - Ethiopia is clearing large swathes of land and forcibly displacing populations to make room for state-run sugar plantations in the Omo Valley, according to Human Rights Watch.

The rights watchdog said 500,000 people are affected by the land clearance, which covers "virtually" the whole valley in southern Ethiopia. The reports are based on recently released satellite imagery.

more at link...http://news.yahoo.com/ethiopia-clears-swathes-land-displacing-thousands-hrw-193943378.html

• Like 6

Very very scary if so, as the forced removal was planned back in 2012

Embargoed for Release
Not for Publication Until:
10:30 a.m. in Nairobi, Monday, June 18, 2012
7:30 a.m. GMT, June 18, 2012

(Nairobi, June 18, 2012) – The Ethiopian government is forcibly displacing indigenous pastoral communities in Ethiopia’s Lower Omo valley without adequate consultation or compensation to make way for state-run sugar plantations, Human Rights Watch said in a report released today. The report contains previously unpublished government maps that show the extensive developments planned for the Omo valley, including irrigation canals, sugar processing factories and 100,000 hectares of other commercial agriculture.

The 85-page report, “‘What Will Happen if Hunger Comes?’: Abuses Against the Indigenous Peoples of Ethiopia’s Lower Omo Valley,” documents how government security forces are forcing communities to relocate from their traditional lands through violence and intimidation, threatening their entire way of life with no compensation or choice of alternative livelihoods. Government officials have carried out arbitrary arrests and detentions, beatings, and other violence against residents of the Lower Omo valley who questioned or resisted the development plans.

post-248-0-45260800-1411170543_thumb.jpg

This map was developed with data from government of Ethiopia maps supplied to Human Rights Watch. It illustrates plans for more than 200 kilometers of irrigation canals running along the Lower Omo River cutting through the hearts of both the Omo and Mago National Parks and running almost all the way to Lake Turkana. The maps also show land that has been awarded to private investors for commercial agriculture or is being marketed for lease to private investors. It also shows the location of three very large parcels of land earmarked for sugar plantations (Blocks 1, 2, and 3) that are situated on both sides of the Omo River. This land is traditionally used and occupied by the Mursi, Bodi and Kwegu people.

© 2011 Mammoth Mapping/Human Rights Watch

http://multimedia.hrw.org/distribute/doylwkxbzj

http://ethiopiantimes.wordpress.com/2014/04/07/20-years-after-rwanda-ethiopias-slow-genocide-in-the-omo-valley/

• Like 8

You know what really gets me about all this?  If the world is about to experience some kind of global environmental catastrophe / calamity, why in the universe would aliens want to be settling here now ?!?

Understand this is a complete inversion and invalidation of all living prophecy / prediction up until now...

IF this is indeed true information and not carefully targeted disinformation as to delude *all* of us to coming events.

Seriously   :wtf:

If Hercolubus is coming, and if the calculation/speculation in the following video is correct, the only continent will be Africa that won't be effected. Maybe Australia as well, but the 27 million people that live there is not worth worrying about for now.

It would make sense that a huge amount of humans would be destroyed on other continents due to destruction caused by the passing of this planetary system, but Africa needs to be emptied manually prior to this event.

Something to think about?

start watching at 28:00

• Like 5