The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
NexusEditor

CoEvolution - Nexus extracts thread

Guest BHD

there was a film made not so long ago called The fountain, made by Darren Aronofsky, framed against the backdrop of Maya themes and their sacred tree, I agree with John Major Jenkins when he says this film is a masterpiece on a par with Kubrick's 2001. You need to pay attention and maybe watch it more than once, in Jenkin's words, a multilayered tapestry operating simultaneously on three temporal levels and  true to Maya religion.

Those that cannot see this perhaps need to work harder on themselves.

Immortality cannot be won by living forever, it is experienced only when one fully embraces death.

You are the only other person I know of who has seen it! Amazing film. Hugh Jackman and Rachael Weize.

Saw the movie last night after Bluey mentioned it. Had it ,along with some others someone had given me recently. Need to see it over. Great stuff

Certainly agree with your prior post GHD... Let Peace be the ruler of your heart. Trade it for nothing.

Jessica, many of us are really going through it, physically as well as in business, I and those around me included. How we process these events can make them profitable. This is not a time for attachment,rather a time of acceptance of possibilities, even the illusion of death that will soon vanish. It is a time to remain confident of the process. Trust your own heart will deliver you into a glorious result for it will.

Thanks Guys, I know it is not just me, but when I read Blue ET's post I just felt compelled to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth so that others who might be feeling the same way will know it is not just them either.  It also helped me to share, so thank you for responding.  We all know that being 'tested' is something we have all endured through life many times, it is a part of the game and is a learning process.  I find myself hanging out for the global financial crash and burn, because I feel I need to see something real and tangible that no matter how hard it could make things in the early days, it reinforces that we are actually on track and heading in the right direction.

My favourite saying to myself and my daughter in difficult testing times is "This Too Shall Pass". 

My favourite saying to myself and my daughter in difficult testing times is "This Too Shall Pass". 

similar saying Jess, an old wise man once said to me when I was telling how much of a hard time I was having, he just said "nothing lasts forever"

so I guess we just wait these times out and see what the comos has lined up for us next!

Hi Blue ET - OK time for honestly sharing.

I am 56 years old, have worked hard all my life, military, police, a couple of government departments at reasonable high levels, always my career went beautifully and I came up with ideas that excelled me through the ranks, I was totally dedicated to work and my family.  I moved into a country region 3 years ago and am now an elected official and President of committee's etc trying to build community and help where I could.

My partner and I care for our mothers who live in units we built in our rear yard and we have tried our very best to care for these two elderly women on their own. However, the last three weeks have been the worst I can remember in the last five years.  Several people in the community have been attacking me relentlessly, I have had family arguments on both sides and with my partner to point I am sick of sleeping on the couch.  Everything, everyone has gone nuts.  (maybe the tenton bean actually worked).

Last night I walked down to to foreshore where our river meets the ocean, truly beautiful and tried to connect with the universe and mother earth to regain my sanity - NOTHING....

Other Lightworker friends are contacting me saying their lives are in ruin, their children have just been diagnosed with cancer, or they feel so alone they dont know what to do.

Yes, I believe that we are suffering from an energy shift that is affecting us to our very core, forcing us to give up that which we need to let go of and making us stand naked in the light waiting for whatever change is to come.  Faith is the only thing I have left at the moment and even that is wavering.  If it is not this year, then we are in real trouble my friend.  Love and Light to you..

Well Jess sleeping on the couch is something I've gotten used to over the last few years and I think a few here on Chani have had similar experences of late, as you learn so you change and as everyone learns different things and grows at different rates so it's harder to stay connected with loved ones as time passes and the couch gets used more and more :(

You have to say it makes life very interesting I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not :rolleyes:

Years ago I caught the last hour or so of a Martian Movie with Rock Hudson and just before the end, the old Martian guy was talking to Rock and I remember these words- "Deriving Pleasure from the pure Joy of....Just Being" and that is how I've been feeling for a long time. Admittedly I don't have dependents or other responsibilities besides constant financial nightmares and a train-wreck of a body from work injuries, but I feel that those that do have others in their care will be rewarded in coming times, hang in Jessica.

Botanic

Guest BHD

It's about time they did a re-make of the Martian Chronicles. Great movie/mini series. Has some great messages in it that we could certainly use at the moment.

Pity the Ruskies werent watching it just before they broke through in to Vostok.

It's about time they did a re-make of the Martian Chronicles. Great movie/mini series. Has some great messages in it that we could certainly use at the moment.

Pity the Ruskies werent watching it just before they broke through in to Vostok.

Thanks for naming the film GHD, I can now look for it, and I can highly recommend Tony Bushby's book "Secret in the Bible" and will be ordering "Bible Fraud" soon.

Also I have sat with Tony Bushby twice and had long chats with him about his own experiences in enlightenment etc. He was staying at a friend's place for a year or two, hiding out while he wrote one of those books on your list above. He's a little up tight and a bit of a user, and a drinker, but still he has done the hard yards in research and knows a thing or two. Nice guy to talk to actually, but i guess knowning the hard facts can knock you around a bit.

Would love to meet the guy myself Blue ET, but unfortunately there is no direct contact from his w/site. Those master plans of Giza at back of book are something else. I'm trying to find downloadable version of "The Chambers of the Deep". This doco was supposedly going to be shown to the world by 2000 but has not happened.

Cheers

One of Tony's personal experiences was foreseeing a car accident he said it was like living it twice, I can’t remember the details now but he saw the whole thing minutes before it actually happened then saw it again in real time, that made him really think there was a lot more to life on earth than what meets the eye

Guest BHD

Also I have sat with Tony Bushby twice and had long chats with him about his own experiences in enlightenment etc. He was staying at a friend's place for a year or two, hiding out while he wrote one of those books on your list above. He's a little up tight and a bit of a user, and a drinker, but still he has done the hard yards in research and knows a thing or two. Nice guy to talk to actually, but i guess knowning the hard facts can knock you around a bit.

Would love to meet the guy myself Blue ET, but unfortunately there is no direct contact from his w/site. Those master plans of Giza at back of book are something else. I'm trying to find downloadable version of "The Chambers of the Deep". This doco was supposedly going to be shown to the world by 2000 but has not happened.

Cheers

I think Nexed mentioned that it was shown only once to an audience.

Cheers

I think Nexed mentioned that it was shown only once to an audience.

It seems like it might be crap unfortunately GHD, disappointed!!

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_the_documentary_chambers_of_the_deep_real

http://www.cam.net.uk/home/aaa315/spirit/egypt-secrets.htm

Guest BHD

Actually, this was NexEd' s friend JJ Hurtak, and am pretty sure he swore it was real.

Actually, this was NexEd' s friend JJ Hurtak, and am pretty sure he swore it was real.

Hurtak didn't write that article, and he certainly never released the video into the public domain.  I know for certain that he showed the video when in Australia in the early-mid 90s, because half a dozen of his students who watched it, phoned me the next day.  They were VERY excited and amazed at what was on the video.  I begged Hurtak to screen it at our conference but he didn't.  I think he got his knuckles rapped for even showing it to his Australian study group.  The study group were shown amazing sights and scenes of stuff UNDER the Giza Plateau, near the famed Hall of Records.

back to zeena for a sec. sorry if this has been brought up but this part really caught my eye.

"When we set up one of our bases at Southern Thule, there was good reason for this:  not only was it isolated, which suited our work, but it was also infected beneath its surface with what I could call a 'black plague'.  It is like a concentration of negative energy. 

"We wanted to see if we could nullify this plague before it made its way to the surface by accident or design.  It is easier to control if it is kept near zero degrees, so it was best to work with it in the colder regions of your planet.  Heat appears to be its friend.  If it were ever released into the tropics, I don't think we could deal with it.  Our interests as well as yours are endangered here somehow.  We must prevent this exposure. "

this makes me think of parallax in the movie green lantern. with regards to heat is its friend, is there a link with this and the elite gathering in antarctica to perhaps conduct some secret occult stuff in a 'controlled environment'? so many questions...

Buketron I've posted a rave on Secrets in plain sight thread which might answer your question in a round about way, because as far as what is going on in the deep south my guess is as good as yours

Guest BHD

back to zeena for a sec. sorry if this has been brought up but this part really caught my eye.

"When we set up one of our bases at Southern Thule, there was good reason for this:  not only was it isolated, which suited our work, but it was also infected beneath its surface with what I could call a 'black plague'.  It is like a concentration of negative energy. 

"We wanted to see if we could nullify this plague before it made its way to the surface by accident or design.  It is easier to control if it is kept near zero degrees, so it was best to work with it in the colder regions of your planet.  Heat appears to be its friend.  If it were ever released into the tropics, I don't think we could deal with it.  Our interests as well as yours are endangered here somehow.  We must prevent this exposure. "

this makes me think of parallax in the movie green lantern. with regards to heat is its friend, is there a link with this and the elite gathering in antarctica to perhaps conduct some secret occult stuff in a 'controlled environment'? so many questions...

- and the organsim described in Bezerk.

Hurtak didn't write that article, and he certainly never released the video into the public domain.  I know for certain that he showed the video when in Australia in the early-mid 90s, because half a dozen of his students who watched it, phoned me the next day.  They were VERY excited and amazed at what was on the video.  I begged Hurtak to screen it at our conference but he didn't.  I think he got his knuckles rapped for even showing it to his Australian study group.  The study group were shown amazing sights and scenes of stuff UNDER the Giza Plateau, near the famed Hall of Records.

Thanks Nexused, your news gives me hope that one day we may get to watch it. I'm sure T Bushby would like it shown.

Cheers

posting this here as well as other thread

Ok, guys and girls, about an hour ago I spend at least 15minutes watching the strangest thing in the sky, I live not far from the Auckland international airport here in New Zealand so I see a lot of aircraft in the sky at all times of the day and night, I’m not stupid so when I say this is strange I mean it.

I’m not going to call it a UFO, I’ll rest on the possibility it was an aircraft because of the following observations, then I’ll list all the things which could make it not an aircraft.

The sun was setting in a clear sky so it was low down which usually means the rays will reflect of shinny metal objects or glass very well.

One flight path out of Auckland toward Australia takes aircraft in a southwesterly direction which this object eventually appeared to travel in.

As you might know all aircraft have powerful landing lights facing forward of the aircraft. Navigation lights which can be white red or green always flash on and off, strobe like.

Ok so all the above if observed would suggest it was an aircraft.

So what did I see.

First it was a flash of light in the sky that caught my eye, we have windows in our lounge room that face south and west. The flash in the sky was in about the right place for it to be an aircraft climbing and turning from the airport to head southwest with the sun reflecting off its windows or body work.

Then the light disappeared for a few seconds, then it came back not so bright this time. That’s when I took more of an interest in it.

I have a good pair of binoculars so I got them out and focused on the by now steady light object. It was bright enough for me to think OK its landing lights the aircraft is coming toward me, Then I thought I could see an equally bright red light alongside the white light, but the red light was not blinking like it should have if it was a navigation light.

Then it became two white lights I re-adjusted the focus on my Binocs thinking the double image was only an out of focus problem. But still it remained as two lights, then it changed shape and became elongated, at this point I called out to my partner Mary  to come take a look, she saw it as a point of light and as two points of light it seemed to changing every minute or so, she also saw it as an elongated object.

All this time I was waiting for the object to get bigger because aircraft do not have bright landing lights on their tails so it had to be getting close not further away.

But it did not get close, it continued to slowly distance itself from us. This was as I say at least 15 minutes in that time an aircraft can travel almost 100k/m which would have taken it far over the horizon but I could still see it, less bright but still there until it finally disappeared behind a roof top of the back neighbor’s house.

Sometimes your friends can help the penny to drop.

During one of my alien encounters, this was a one on one situation, we experimented with what was called synchronized meditation, it was fun but I never did understand quite what was trying to be achieved, life is like that don’t you find?

The object of the game, if I can call it that, was to get out of body during the meditative state and then transfer your consciousness to the other person.

I could understand how this might help you get to know the other person in a very personal way but now I understand it had a far high purpose to it.

In the Feb-March issue of Nexus mag there is an article call “Morphic Resonance and Quantum Biology.

And so the penny drops.

In that article I read that consciousness can access the all that is, the morphic resonance, the pulse of life if you will. The force that drives nature, evolution, ideas, and is around us 24/7, we and everything else lives in this field. Ok nothing really new here if you read a bit. 

What I did not realize, or had not thought to deeply about is consciousness is the reader of all, we know everything we need to know, but most don’t know how to tap into that field that runs though our higher selves, through our never sleeping consciousness. If we could we would all be beyond Einstein.

Ok so what did I read in this article that really opened my mind?

During the synchronized meditation I was being opened to another form of evolution, by adopting another consciousness I was allowing their song to be sung to me from the morphogenetic field. If our DNA acts as a fractal antenna which can receive and transduce zero-point energy, ie the life force from the stars and beyond, by swapping my higher self for another’s  I was opening myself up to their evolutionary curve just as surely as they had opened themselves up to my evolutionary curve. We truly were attempting to co-evolve as my books name eluded to, but which once again I was not fully aware of just how it was taking  place. If you want to understand this subject more deeply perhaps read the article or visit it’s authors web site.

http://williambrownscienceoflife.com