The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
NexusEditor

CoEvolution - Nexus extracts thread

Not so sure KMRIA, many a truth in a junk song. I should think.

"Loved once for a day that too soon passed away"

Might encapsulate a few of the lives here on Chani I should think. Mine included.

Not so sure KMRIA, many a truth in a junk song. I should think.

"Loved once for a day that too soon passed away"

Might encapsulate a few of the lives here on Chani I should think. Mine included.

Mine too.

I hope to have a personal life next time around.

I do like the Xanadu song from Greece  er I mean Grease.

Just meant that music these days is such crap compared with a lot of the stuff coming out in the late 60's, early 70's.

Titan eh?

damn Blue, you really know to push my buttons ;D

-----------

all space agency logos (and big multinationals) sport the chevron as it is the highway to distant places ;)

clue: what is left behind Star Trek's Enterprise when she goes to warp?

remember its not the vessel that is moving but the space around it

this is one thread i prefer reading to posting, love to see you guys mind melt and learning from it silently

T

ps very funny KMRIA, one letter can make all the difference :D

Remember Troy?

Part 1 “The Iliad”

The Trojan War began with the abduction of the tantalizing Helen by the handsome Paris. Our saga begins in the shattered, burning ruins of a once glorious Troy. A Troy devastated by Zeus’s incredible cosmic thunderbolts, flattened by Poseidon’s earthquakes and floods, and burned by Apollo’s heavenly fire and deadly plagues. A Troy that was part of a Mycenaean Age Mediterranean basin that repeatedly suffered relentless war, devastating plague, drought, famine and abandonment. In brief we are to follow in French archaeologist Claude Schaeffer’s pioneering footsteps and reinterpret the ancient Trojan War from an Electric Universe paradigm.

http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/2013/09/16/troy-homers-plasma-holocaust/

Remember Roswell?

Those better informed than I suggesed:

Time-travel (dimensional-travel ) vehicles (ET craft) shot down using Doppler radar (so the theory goes) Doppler can measure closing speeds buy measuring wave warp or distortions in wave speed echo, might suggest, time is a wave package. Why else would this newly designed radar knock ET craft out of the sky when the older radars could not?  

I have discussed this with others many years ago but never here on Chani, this is the way the Blue ETs described how you can jump time by moving from one wave pattern to another by use of their technology.  This suggests all time is ‘NOW’ but in different packages of length or wave form. I may suggest the future is written and just waiting to be unpacked similar to the past. Which is why some skilled people or ETs with technology can know the future! Until that is, we humans decide to change it!  

Maybe Humans are a valuable asset because we can rewrite time packages, being creative as we  are? Maybe other beings can’t do this? When we act on thought and create, or choose to turn left instead of right we alone as beings can rewrite the future?.

This is an extension on the Coevolution story I have not stepped into yet in detail. I invite your discussion on these possibilities.

The Doppler effect (or Doppler shift), named after Austrian physicist Christian Doppler who proposed it in 1842, is the difference between the observed frequency and the emitted frequency of a wave for an observer moving relative to the source of the waves. It is commonly heard when a vehicle sounding a siren approaches, passes and recedes from an observer. The received frequency is higher (compared to the emitted frequency) during the approach, it is identical at the instant of passing by, and it is lower during the recession. This variation of frequency also depends on the direction the wave source is moving with respect to the observer; it is maximum when the source is moving directly toward or away from the observer and diminishes with increasing angle between the direction of motion and the direction of the waves, until when the source is moving at right angles to the observer, there is no shift.

A Doppler radar is a specialized radar that makes use of the Doppler effect to produce velocity data about objects at a distance. It does this by beaming a microwave signal towards a desired target and listening for its reflection, then analyzing how the frequency of the returned signal has been altered by the object's motion. This variation gives direct and highly accurate measurements of the radial component of a target's velocity relative to the radar. Doppler radars are used in aviation, sounding satellites, meteorology, police speed guns,[1] radiology, and bistatic radar (surface to air missile).

• Like 2

Blue,

Thought I would pass this info to you here. Today I was talking to a close friend who is a retired banker. His brother is a Lawyer working for the UN. The Lawyer's group reports directly to the UN Security Council. My ex banker friend told me in conversation today that his brother intimated to him over the weekend that the UNSC is expecting something major end of October, early November. Too much to be a coincidence re what you and others have been saying. Don't know if the lawyer was privy to what it was but he seemed sufficiently disturbed by the prospect. This was an unsolicited comment but in the flow of what we were talking about.

• Like 2

Blue,

Thought I would pass this info to you here. Today I was talking to a close friend who is a retired banker. His brother is a Lawyer working for the UN. The Lawyer's group reports directly to the UN Security Council. My ex banker friend told me in conversation today that his brother intimated to him over the weekend that the UNSC is expecting something major end of October, early November. Too much to be a coincidence re what you and others have been saying. Don't know if the lawyer was privy to what it was but he seemed sufficiently disturbed by the prospect. This was an unsolicited comment but in the flow of what we were talking about.

Monatom, banking resets aside:

Even our civil defense system here in New Zealand is having a, ‘be prepared’ week this week, it’s scary to think someone knows what might be coming but we don’t.

Live till you die type of concept. What pisses me off is those in the know have a deep underground bunker all lined up for themselves with mod con’s and slaves supplied while we are left to dig ourselves out of the rubble if any of us should survive this whatever-event?

I'm not even going to talk about what might be coming because i think we have maybe a better than 50/50 chance this all will pass us by and we will live to see another day.

Just wish it so and create the fact. :)

Just to add my thoughts to this - I do not believe we can re-write the future Blue.  From my perspective we set ourselves a future based on priorities we have agreed on prior to birth.  From there we can by own individual or collective thoughts, words, decisions or actions -

1. Make decisions which alter our personal soul journey or life path and therefore alter our personal soul direction in this lifetime simply by acting upon those decisions, however circumstances often occur to 'get our attention' and get us back on the projected path if possible for this lifetime - but getting back on path does not always happen so that creates a do-over scenario for future lives, which all happen simultaneously as you know.

2. Make decisions collectively as a species which may create another timeline path that some will take and some will not depending.

Just my thoughts.

http://www.sofia.usra.edu/News/media/NZ/photos.html

Remember this

NASA’s Stratospheric Observatory for Infrared Astronomy (SOFIA) flew to Christchurch, New Zealand, for three weeks of observations of the southern sky. The deployment began on July 12, 2013, and the observatory returned to its home base at Palmdale, Calif., on Aug. 2, 2013.

when this was last discussed it was in the future yet to happen well now it's history and guess what?

a whole lot of things are being put in place for the near future namely October-November why?

My spy on the ground at Christchurch airport who works around many of the antarctic team bases and storage areas only heard one thing consistently.

that is "High density EMP from DEEP SPACE, not from the SUN. And we won't know it's here until it's here, this so fits with all the other information I have from other sources.

Things like this have wacked us deep in our history so it's not the first time. More info when I go digging.

Edit to add.

I can only equate this to what I was told back in 1989, watch the sun, it will tell us what and when.

Maybe we might have to get used to cooking on an open fire again!

• Like 2

A friend of mine that runs a local UFO site here in New Zealand made a comment to me some time ago suggesting UFO sightings seem to increase with volcanic activity, the meaning of this is possibly very significant and worth some thought I should think!

ie do they use it access portals, or use the energy in some other way, or is this a a way inside another inner dimensional earth?

thinking the earth is hollow in ways not conventional, but rather interdimentionally.   

The vortices and dynamics setup by spin and pressures could well make an inner harbor of sorts. Like our Sun which may be both a gateway to beyond and a place to live if you are non-physical.   

• Like 1

UNSC is expecting something major end of October, early November. Too much to be a coincidence re what you and others have been saying. Don't know if the lawyer was privy to what it was but he seemed sufficiently disturbed by the prospect. This was an unsolicited comment but in the flow of what we were talking about.

By a strange coincidence a direct line drawn between Paris and Turin passes directly through CERN.

The Entity:

"helo

me ask elders

elders worry

me tel  u why elders wory now

me tel u be4 2 thing

me tel u obama secret come soon 1 thing

me tel u also 27 october important 2 thing

time for obama secret here now

((KMRIA: me gues this mean obama ahkenaten klone))

u  lern obama secret soon many u not like obama anymores

elders also wory very much yor october 27

elders cee demise on 27 october of important leaderings

((KMRIA: me think o how awful))

elders cee change on october 27 after leaderings demise

elders cee cern begin wory after october 27

on 27 october  yor line time leaderings in dangers"

A few comments:

CERN utilises Shiva symbolism based on the quote from the Vedas that Oppenheimer of the Manhattan Project liked so much ""Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." .

In this Project Camelot interview

PROJECT CAMELOT: RICHARD ALAN MILLER : MAGUS WHO CAME IN FROM THE COLD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brvtcdFnhOs

Miller mentions that the boys and girls at CERN believe that every time that the CERN particle accelerator is used successfully reality has been Reset, and has not destroyed everything, the same deranged mentality exhibited at Los Alamos when it was thought the use of atomic bombs might destroy the atmosphere,but what the heck.

CERN also has a symbolism for these latter day witches and so called "druids" based on the Horned God, or Cernnunos, stag god of the underworld and equated with The Devil/Black Man/God of the Sabbat.

The Celtic year begins on the eve of the 31st of October, not January 1st,and it has a period of preparation as all Celtic festivals do.so if CERN is in fact to be used on this date, other considerations, such as Moon phase,and other cultural traditions,may be taken into account.

A modern version of the Cernnunos mythos showing its relation to the Gundestrup Cauldron and the images of people being returned to the cauldron of life and rebirth (or sacrificed?).

http://chesterfieldpagans.org

Samhain was traditionally the night on which the veil between the worlds was very thin -and very dangerous.

http://inventors.about.com/od/sstartinventions/a/Samhain.htm

On a personal note I'd find it really amusing if these mainly English pseudo druids did in fact come face to face with the untold genuine Celts they've murdered over the centuries.

"elders cee demise on 27 october of important leaderings"

• Like 2

"'Earth Splitter' is ultimate skill of The Tauren Chieftain. It is really strong skill if used well, but there is one drawback - scaling.
Earth Splitter - DOTAFire :: DotA 2 Builds & Guides for Hero Strategy
www.dotafire.com/dota-2/skill/earth-splitter-396?
Sends forth a jagged crack in front of Elder Titan. After 3 seconds, the crack implodes, slowing them while dealing damage based on the maximum life of units .."

These are quotes I found when Guggling Michael Tellinger and "earth splitter."

They're from roleplaying games.

I'd recently watched a video of his examination of the South African cattle kraals, and was intrigued by the octagonal shape cut into rock used to break the land, and it's modern counterpart,a machine used in the same way, which also has an octagonal structure.

I've been interested in the Black Sea region for a while as an entrepot for many significant historical events , mostly unnnoticed.

Over the millenia the steppe peoples have met, and offen clashed there.

Istanbull itself, touted as a meeting place of West and East was founded by Byzas from Megara, and at one point early in its history it was sacked by the Gauls.

The original symbol used at this time was the  white square with the  four blue "letters" incorporated in the image below.e5ec6450-1c6d-4368-85c4-bbbf9f08552e_zps

Is that a Bull's head in the left hand corner?

((More later as this I suspect is going to be a little complex, and I need to do something right now...some editing to do on this post. Meanwhile...))

Comparing the image at the centre of the coat of arms above.Note the similiarity between it and the cymatic shape caused by the sound B , on the image on the right, middle left (if that makes sense)

4Cymatics-850x739_zpsd3795b01.jpg

http://www.futurerealities.info/May11.html

Compared with this image depicting the St Petersburg/ Sevastopol line, which, when extended, ends near  Mecca/Jeddah.

I haven't managed to work out the mathematically precise site, but my line of sight artist's eye is still reasonably good.

(I've updated the image as I thought my line of sight estimation was off-it was. It does look like the St Petersburg line extend throgh the Black Sea to Jeddah. The NW line ends in Denmark, and the W line seems to pass roughly where the "gates of Etruria", Nepi and Sutris are)

earthspcopy2_zpsba2939f5.jpg

[

• Like 1

http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/2013/09/28/new-volcanic-eruption-reported-off-the-coast-of-lazio-italy/

This has already been posted in the volcanic thread, but I feel the need to add it here as over the past month we have been discussing ET awareness of possible building Volcanic activity in just this area and here it appears to be starting. Lets hope it does not build. (remember Vesuvius!)

and lets not forget The ET base at Reunion Island which is connected to the lastest series of quakes in Pakistan;

The Indian and African plates' motions have also been shown to be coupled, with the common element being the position of these plates relative to the location of the Réunion plume head. The onset of accelerated motion of India coincides with a large slowing of the rate of counterclockwise rotation of Africa. The close correlations between the plate motions suggest that they were both driven by the force of the Réunion plume.

An area known as Deccan Traps sits under the Indian Ocean and continues underneath the southern parts of India and Pakistan constructed by a deep mantle plume. This area is believed to be an extension of the Réunion plume which created Réunion Island, Laccadive Islands, the Maldives, and the Chagos Archipelago.

• Like 2

The way of things

Have you ever had to let a Bee out of your house?

Of course you have. It’s just slightly annoying to have that buzzing sound in your ear and it also makes you feel a little uneasy because you never know if it will end up stinging you if you sit on it or mistakenly touch it.

Compassion for the Bee of course makes you want to try and save it, to let it fly on and do its thing with the flowers in your garden.

If you try and pick it up in your fingers to put it outside it will more than likely sting you, the Bee does not know the difference between being saved and being attacked. The bigger picture is lost to it.  

You are a god like figure to the Bee but you go mostly unnoticed, you save it’s life but it does not think to thank you it just gets on with its own life oblivious to you.

How many times might that same act of kindness have been bestowed upon the human race I wonder by invisible benevolent forces?  

Would we ever know, could we comprehend on a larger intergalactic scale that someone just let us out of the house so we don’t die in the heat of the sun in that window trap.

Just something to dwell on, sometimes the Gods don’t expect thanks, don’t need it, they see something that needs attending too and just do it.

Just a thought. I have a very deep feeling it's just happened to us.

• Like 5

I'm going to put this short 10min talk by Gordon Duff up on my thread because what he talks about in the last half of this vid is what I have be saying from day one on the Coev thread, if anyone has a tuff time believing me on this please listen to it from someone else I had never heard of just 2 years ago, and I'm sure he had never heard of me! 

to shorten the listening just go to the 8 min marker and listen to the last 2 minutes worth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ZOzHz3dvKiM

Here is the embed.

So yeah.. a massive influx of population and the need to feed them. Perhaps this is the reason for the construction of the African and Chinese cities that are now built and sitting dormant?

The Chinese cities for those incoming that share the mongol DNA line and the African cities for those that do not?

Of course the question is why do they want to inhabit this planet, at this time?

Why is this so important to them?

It brings us back to the issue of the Earth planet 'popping' and shifting and the need to be here when it does.

All the information I have read indicates that what is to happen has never happened before, and all eyes are upon us.

Thoughts?

quoting Kii

So yeah.. a massive influx of population and the need to feed them. Perhaps this is the reason for the construction of the African and Chinese cities that are now built and sitting dormant?

The Chinese cities for those incoming that share the mongol DNA line and the African cities for those that do not?

Of course the question is why do they want to inhabit this planet, at this time?

Why is this so important to them?

It brings us back to the issue of the Earth planet 'popping' and shifting and the need to be here when it does.

All the information I have read indicates that what is to happen has never happened before, and all eyes are upon us.

Thoughts?

nope, you pretty much spelled it out, seems the 1.35billion are to become custodians to the purer blood hybrids

Africa? pretty much sold and bought with our money by the chinese mob cenrtal gov

these actions are not allowed, earth is a human indegenous home

• Like 3

eqmap_zpseb428837.jpg

Two images taken off the globalincidentmap.com site today in sequence.

Yesterday I saw one EQ in Europe proper. (there may have been more later)

EQ in Vienna, and one near Lisbon.

Here's my hypothesis.
Assuming I'm right-and I don't assume that.

At the original latitude/longitude given on the sundial the images of the immediate area are no longer available.
They showed either a derelict industrial site or a monastery/castle complex, in one area of which there appeared to be 20 or so recent (?)excavations a couple of meters long or so, looking like....gravesites (?)
Images still available by work around on another site.
This location is obviously of prime importance, and given that a list of seemingly unrelated cities were given which can be formed in a octahedron, one of Buckminster Fuller's short list of prime shapes, as a torosional field covering Europe, and connecting to Bagdad (which is alleged to have a "device" coupled with one in the Bucegi mountain of Roumania,a Celtic heartland).
Such a field would be connected to a larger field, and one line from St Petersburg to the Ukraine arrives very close to Jeddah in the Dead Sea.
The Essenes of the Dead Sea, according to John Allegro, believed they were part human descendants of Fallen Angels who had interbred with humans,and had been imprisoned in the sea, which gave them their
healing powers, as used on their protector, Herod to cure him of a ghastly gential disease.
The location of the recent "unusual event" in that sea in a recent 3 MIN news video connects with the Pakistan faultline which created the recent island (pretty sure).
Hypothesis: terraforming, centred on the eastern Mediterranean and the Black Sea.
The Black Sea is currently 90-300 feet higher  than it was prior to a  flood,when the Mediterranean overspilled into what was then a freshwater sea.

Evidence Noah's Biblical Flood Happened, Says Robert Ballard
Dec. 10, 2012
Such sites as Leuke Island are remnants of waterside settlements which were inundated,leading to a dispersion-and according to Nick de Vere of the Dragon Court of Transylvania the foundation of Sumeria (=Sumaire=Dragon in old Gaelic) But Nick was a Dragon so that may not be quite true.
Mount Ararat (Mount Judi) is in Turkey and supposedly the site where the ark settled.
The Black Sea now (Oil/seawater)
Irish oil company begins drilling in Romania’s Black Sea
by Shaun Turton
Leave a reply
Petroceltic International has started drilling for gas off the coast of Romania, the Irish oil and gas company announced today.
http://www.romania-insider.com/irish-oil-company-begins-drilling-in-romanias-black-sea/105648/

Deepwater drilling in Black Sea
The oil group Petrom and Exxon Mobil Exploration and Production Romania Limited (EEPRL), a branch of Exxon Mobil Company, started the deepwater exploration drilling at Domino-1 oil well, the first deep water exploratory well in the Romanian sector of the Black Sea, Petrom told a release sent to Agerpres on Monday.
http://mpnewyork.mae.ro/en/romania-news/1201
Ad nauseum...
  1. BUSINESS - Turkish energy minister invites oil firms to Black Sea
    www.hurriyetdailynews.com/Default.aspx?pageID=238&nid=44448‎

Apr 8, 2013 - Turkey is inviting international oil companies to participate in oil exploration activities in the Black Sea, where it has already spent more than ...
  2. Exxon to Spend $735 Mln on Ukrainian Black Sea Oil Wells ...
    en.rian.ru/business/20130712/182207243.html‎

Jul 12, 2013 - ExxonMobil has agreed to acquire oil exploration firm XTO Energy, in an... Rosneft, Exxon May Start Kara, Black Sea Oil Output in 2018-2020 ...

Leviathan Gas Field, Levantine Basin, Mediterranean Sea, Israel

Leviathan Natural Gas Field, located in the eastern Mediterranean Sea area, off the coast of Israel, was discovered in December 2010. The discovery is situated in 1,645m of water in the Levantine Basin, located approximately 130km west of Haifa, Israel.

Levi athan (/lɨˈvaɪ.əθən/; Hebrew: לִוְיָתָן, Modern Livyatan Tiberian Liwyāṯān ; "twisted, coiled") is a sea monster referenced in the Tanakh, or the Old Testament.When the Leviathan is hungry, reports Rabbi Dimi in the name of Rabbi Johanan, he sends forth from his mouth a heat so great as to make all the waters of the deep boil, and if he would put his head into Paradise no living creature could endure the odor of him (ib.). His abode is the Mediterranean Sea; and the waters of the Jordan fall into his mouth (Bek. 55b; B. B. l.c.).
Apparently it's kosher to eat them as they have fins. Yum yum..

Dacia/Thrace (Gold)
Canadian gold mine project in Romania could go to referendum
Thousands protest against controversial Rosia Montana project
CBC News Posted: Sep 03, 2013 7:44 PM ET
http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/canadian-gold-mine-project-in-romania-could-go-to-referendum-1.1384332

All this and the topography of the area-including one old Youtube video I've lost somewhere which claimed that the Seven Churches of Revelation in Cappadocia represented an old temple formation on the coastline representing Behemoth, the land equivalent of Leviathan suggest a Scenario.

Hi everyone,

I have just stumbled upon an article, written in Norwegian, which suggests that an Andromedian population may have set up their first base on Earth around the area of Denmark, known as the Skagerak Straight, when there was landmass there. (This area is now underwater, separating Denmark from Sweden and Norway.)  

When I read this, I started to wonder if the photo taken in Copenhagen has any connection with this story.  I assume that if the photo had been taken in another part of Denmark, the location would have been difficult to guess the hint which they were providing (?).

Here is the link to the article in Norwegian:  http://www.nyhetsspeilet.no/2013/03/fra-stjernesystemet-mirach-til-jotunheimen-og-skagerak-for-6000-ar-siden/

My "norsk" is a bit rusty, so I had to translate it for myself: http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=no&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nyhetsspeilet.no%2F2013%2F03%2Ffra-stjernesystemet-mirach-til-jotunheimen-og-skagerak-for-6000-ar-siden%2F

To put it out there, I have an affinity for these parts of the world.  In the past, I've lived on the westcoast of Sweden and more recently the southeast coast of Norway (Skagerrak region).  I've called it my home since I was young.  I'll be back again soon.

Hope this is a correct piece of the puzzle.  Maybe T can help with regards to the information provided in the article?

:)

• Like 2

Quoting Richard Hoagland ...finally someone is getting the picture!

http://www.enterprisemission.com/Curiosity-White-Crow.htm

A bona fide "Type II Civilization" would, undoubtedly, have both the exotic materials ... AND the exotic constructional techniques ... necessary to create artificial structures "impossible to even contemplate with OUR limited technology ...."

Such a massive, "coded" Symbol -- a towering planetary Monument to the Fundamental Physics which made their Civilization possible -- would be well within their reach ....

As would the sheer desire of such a "god-like Civilization" to "show off" -- by not only "rearranging entire solar systems" ... and creating "entire artificial planets" ... but, by erecting structures ON those planets that would be visible from literally thousands of miles away ....

Even ... into space itself.

also not sure if I posted this when it first came out some months ago.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/05/31/secret-space-war-ii/

• Like 1

this is in many ways an add on to T's announcement thread, at least that is what started me thinking in this direction.

It’s interesting is it not to note that TPTB, are hell bent on heading in the direction of the BORG, a cyborg type human with appendages bolted on so to speak, whereas what I saw in my future world, ie. that of the blues, was an enchanting enfolding of natures best, maybe slightly modified so it could interact with us to give us a better life. The blues bolt nothing on to themselves but engulf themselves in other life forms. So it is less mechanical and more bio-interactive. Using what nature has provided they have used technology to enhance it and left themselves alone. They have made mistakes in the past with their development but they have also seen the light.

• Like 3