The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
NexusEditor

CoEvolution - Nexus extracts thread

trogon_zpsb1a11203.jpg

Ok KMRIA strange coincidence maybe, one of the very first posts on my own personal web site was about Trogan gifts. i wonder if this is all going to backfire on us in our hour of need?

This was that first posting along with the picture above.

http://coev.webs.com/thestory.htm

The message found encoded in the above crop glyph suggested "beware of false gifts" and also contained an encrypted reference to the location of the Roswell crash site. The fact that it looks so like the drawing to the left which is of a computer chip which was one of the objects extracted from one of the crashed UFO's at Roswell, might well be telling us the way computer chips are made could be a 'Trojan gift' to the human race. What a great way to sucker the human race into taking this so called alien artifact to our hearts thinking we stole it, how clever are we for doing so? Now computers run our world so how easy would it be to control us, spy on us, take us out if needed by having the secret to the Trojan chip? 

Was this warning from a friendly group of Aliens who also stated in the crop glyph that there are good out there as well. Perhaps looking on, not wanting to interfere as their code of conduct suggests they should not, but also not wanting us to be deceived by those that have broken the code?   

• Like 1

Wow, Blue.  You just blue my mind with that last one!!   :)

JT I follow the work of David Sereda, very bright mind, and some insider info through connections, he is the one that alerted me to the alien crop glyph and it being decoded. He has a lot of stuff up on u tube, worth a look IMO 

• Like 1

The Ultra Tech image is extremely creepy.

How about another "gift" the human race is supposed to have gotten from Them?

Racing Down The Road To Transhumanism !
Part 1 ~ Synopsis of Morgellons Fiber Specimens
 By Jan Smith

Great link thanks KMRIA, but please don't scare me anymore! :-[

From your link near bottom of page, this quote 

Several different oscilloscopes were used to insure accuracy.  Under normal circumstances people do not register signals on an oscilloscope.  Tests were taken inside a Faraday cage the signal is coming from us.  It is satellite frequency.  I have to wonder who has the receiver. 

Don't forget to go here

http://www.morgellonsexposed.com/DarkShuriken.htm

thanks Blue - the David Serada youtube material is really interesting. just watched the Mark Hugo explanation of the Rife Microscope - clearest exposition I've come across. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bM6jLwhdQEM&feature=c4-overview&list=UUZyFPbT6YjgKQEAehrnRcbg

lots of other material as well.. http://www.youtube.com/user/americanantigravity?feature=watch

http://www.americanantigravity.com

"leading to a torsion/torus/taurus field"

Just saw the other thread about Hercolubus and saw this.

In the diagram Taurus (at numeral One)  is paired with Virgo.

The Taurus and Virgo connection also forms a triangle with Scorpio.

I had a look at what the  three finger hand gesture  that the woman was making.

It's actually the Boy scout gesture meaning "be prepared".Was one in another life.

The forefinger, the second finger, and the third finger are a Trinity symbol, with various ascriptions, but basically, in order 

Jupiter, Saturn and Sun -which is why a gold wedding band is worn on this finger on the left hand.

(On a personal note-I can quite easily make that finger formation-and touch the tip of my thumb to my wrist-what does this mean?! :( Photo available)

bth_hand2_zps86e2313a.png?t=1378373235

have to wonder about this hand signal also KMRIA?

seems she can make her forefinger go almost sideways at the base or first joint 

Where is she at, Holland? I think they are talking with Goverments, especially those with low lying coast lines, big floods to come?

nordic4_zpse17b3ba3.jpg

Ah geez Blue... maybe she's one of my relatives!.

I can do   the same finger  spread.-especially if I put my hand behind my back,  muscular alignment on the fore and upper arm change make it natural.

Oh dear.

LOL Now this opens up a can of personal worms .Born blond, blue eyed and O neg.LOL.

Anyway.

Traditionally those three fingers are a trinity gesture.

But the pantheons of the  Greeks and others have been hijacked and distorted, so  meanings have changed.

Satres/saturn is probably a Turkish/Turanian word alien to Greek .

Father, Son and Holy Ghost/ Mother  are one modern version of the trinity.

The Entity designated three states of being, which I think is the original core meaning.

See if I can find it on my cluttered system later.

I'm looking at clothing again - spring or autumn?  long shadows - afternoon?  4 fingers - 4pm, 4th month....  Is she looking at a 'pyramid' on the building?

Blue, did these pics come in any particular order, dates, that might have some relevance?

I'm looking at clothing again - spring or autumn?  long shadows - afternoon?  4 fingers - 4pm, 4th month....  Is she looking at a 'pyramid' on the building?

Blue, did these pics come in any particular order, dates, that might have some relevance?

they are on the road this last post is the latest picture would not be very old

A week or two ago they were in England, indication might be the way Parliament voted on the Syria affair?

Where is she at, Holland? 

nordic4_zpse17b3ba3.jpg

I can confidently say that she is in Copenhagen, Denmark.  The place is called Nyhavn.  The blue sign on the brown building says SØMANDSHJEM (according to Google Translate, means Seafaring Home) which is a hotel.  I hope that helps.  I recognised the area straight away as I've been there.

edited this post to add:  See if this Google Map link works:  http://goo.gl/maps/B3j2Q

• Like 2

Perhaps she is refering to height, as in the depth of water in meters???

A pronounced "V" shown with the fingers=5--------just thinking out loud?

Perhaps she is refering to height, as in the depth of water in meters???

A pronounced "V" shown with the fingers=5--------just thinking out loud?

Yep well catch is I have no direct contact with these people, only through an intermediary or third party, and he is running scared right now and won’t post anything in writing. the pictures are posted on a semi-public forum site not totally different to Chani, so unless you know where to go and what to look for the pictures are meaningless to anyone else.

A couple things I was thinking about this morning is in the 2 pictures where her hand is on her hip are:

1) What direction is she looking in each image.

2) Wondering if the number of fingers displayed might be a numeric code in progress...

Im aware that the first might have been a play on the grays, but:

First image is 3, second is maybe a grouping of 3 + 1 +1? Although her thumb in the second image almost seems like an after thought, so 3 + 1 for a current total of 3, 3, 1, 1 or 3,3,1 ...

Thinking out loud here.

Nyhavn - almost looks like Haven!

It is actually haven.

All Scandinavian/German languages are close to English so a lot of the time it's more or less the same word.

It translates as "new haven."

The address of the hotel is Bethel (house of El or god) 22.

Hmmm....

• Like 2

Thinking thinking, does this mean they are giving up the Italian-Swiss base for a safer Haven in event of earth changes (damage) It will most likely be underground

LOL not a hotel room

But good work Team if only I could get some words to go with these pictures it would save us a lot of work and guessing. 

Also good work KMRIA there is a clue in the hotel name or address for sure, as I see she is looking directly at it.

Yes BIS, I wonder why they fuzzed the spot on the bridge out too??, I take it ,it is an opening bridge to let the boats through??

Was it a sign on the bridge advertizing something that they(gooble) didn't want to show for copy rights thingy??.

"House of el"(lower case used on purpose :lol: )--------WTH???

Nyhavn literally translates to "new harbour" or "new port".  There are a lot of names that correspond to the sea in Denmark (and other Scandinavian countries).

The English word 'haven' is a completely different word in Danish altogether.

Also, one can get closer to the bridge on GMaps Street View (short URL doesn't seem to work for me): 

http://goo.gl/maps/5cCzP

• Like 2