The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
NexusEditor

CoEvolution - Nexus extracts thread

Could the locations of the months along the figure 8 path be the location of ISON, at those months. And the cross point being the location of Earth. And the three fingers behind the back could it be that it is ment to represent that after it passes around the sun and become visible to us again. Could it take three months to reach us? Just me thinking out loud.

Okay, a couple of brief comments,as I only found this thread yesterday and time at the library is limited.

The clock face with it's 12 hours, can also illustrated as the zodiac with its 12 houses, and as a world map, with North at 12 o'clock,East at 3,South at 6, and West at 9.

The zodiac map illustrates the solstices and equinoxes too.

So Capricorn at 12,Cancer at 6 as polar opposites (North pole at 12, south pole at 6)

The crossover lines in the 8 loop represent the equinoxes at March and September

"Uploading not allowed" :'(

• Like 1

What about "Orphiucus" 13th house of zodiac?????

I am Orphiucus (dec 2) not sagitarius, like I thought all my life that I was.

• Like 2

Well someone please tell me if these are ruins or mines, even if either why are they unmarked on Google earth? these are all part of the ruins (general area) that the sun dial corodinates pointed too! if you use G/E type in Vidkryte Crimea, zoom out a little and turn left. Baffoo what are those?

ruinsAcrimea_zps23e82199.jpg

I see a lot of geometric shapes down there Blue, and a pyramid shape with 3 lines coming off one side(like writing/symbals?) (only seen from the air) like Nascar lines?? and a cross and a loop(like the breast cancer ribbon) and a face to the left of that.

Triton, my youngest son is orphiucus also. Funny how many are different. I was an Aries, now am a Pisces. So if there truly is a thirteenth astro sign, why do we not see this everywhere. I have heard that this is NOT a new sign, but one that is not acknowledged. I have also heard that there are actually fourteen signs, but have no knowledge of what that fourteenth one is. Curious!

Hi Angel, my guess is that it doesn't fit in with the 12 (even) or 60 system and I think I read somewhere there are 36 signs.

OH Blue-I also see a whale and a fish(near the pyramid with 3 lines coming off it) they look like ruins to me but there is worn out(eroded?) pictures there- seen from the air----------images?--------landing sites?-----------

Hi Angel, my guess is that it doesn't fit in with the 12 (even) or 60 system and I think I read somewhere there are 36 signs.

OH Blue-I also see a whale and a fish(near the pyramid with 3 lines coming off it) they look like ruins to me but there is worn out(eroded?) pictures there- seen from the air----------images?--------landing sites?-----------

Yes and there are several sites if you look around on G/E they go for miles, why aren't they marked or named on G/E like everything else seems to be?

We don't know that much about this area it has been in lock down for so many years and of course G/E lets you spy rather well.

I'm still scratching my head at why these coorodinates were on that sun dial?

Yes Blue, it is a mine, can't find out what type as there's very little out there on the Ukraine. The coordinates are 50 odd klms from the coords on the sundial, I posted other ruins at the said coords, but obviously you are having a look at the whole area. I tried for hours to see what the other ruins around Kovyl'ne were, but no luck. Some sites state that there are lot of disused factories etc in the whole area.

Vidkryte produces lots of "Shell Rock Masonry" so that's probably what the mine is about. http://crimea.all.biz/en/denej-ooo-e157046

I still feel the coords on the sun dial are part of the sundial, but understand you need to look wherever, hop KMIRA can fill us in a bit more on the sundial.

post-248-0-71446900-1377578347_thumb.jpg

post-248-0-04559800-1377578370_thumb.jpg

Ophiucus was added to the zodiac by the (english) Royal Astronomical Society quite a few years ago-sometime in the 1980's by my memory, about the time the fake Minotaur siign was placed between Gemini and Taurus as another attempt at astrological "reform".

The latter has a symbolic significance -the Minotaur was the half man half bull creature  that Athenian children were sacrificed to until killed by Theseus with the aid of Ariadne.

I suspect a similar symbolic significance to Ophiucus given the body responsible for introducing it.

Most people think that current astrological 12 or 13 house system is the norm-well it is now, but it wasn't always.

The Celts-my lot-had a 17 house system, as did allegedly/probably the original astrologers of India.

The sky can be divided up into numerous "houses", none of which are really as regular as they are on the charts.

The current system came out of Babylon, to Egypt and to Greece and eventually India (about 300BC) but it replaced other systems.

There's no mention in it of Alcyone, the Plaeides, Aldebaran, Siruis, Aquila , etc which makes me think that it's part of the conceptual control system

Okay off my librarian's podium-just pointing out that they do like to define the rules of engagement on their terms.

(btw is anyone else having problems uploading images?- I get Unable to upload when I try to post)

They're all out of proportion to the town of the same name, not modern streets, nothing to show anyone living there.  In the closer image there are a lot of close parallel lines - scrubbing out something?  and doing a poor job of it?

post-2458-0-51616200-1377578301_thumb.jp

post-2458-0-31708200-1377578319_thumb.jp

Yes Blue, it is a mine, can't find out what type as there's very little out there on the Ukraine. The coordinates are 50 odd klms from the coords on the sundial, I posted other ruins at the said coords, but obviously you are having a look at the whole area. I tried for hours to see what the other ruins around Kovyl'ne were, but no luck. Some sites state that there are lot of disused factories etc in the whole area.

Vidkryte produces lots of "Shell Rock Masonry" so that's probably what the mine is about. http://crimea.all.biz/en/denej-ooo-e157046

I still feel the coords on the sun dial are part of the sundial, but understand you need to look wherever, hop KMIRA can fill us in a bit more on the sundial.

Thanks Botanic makes me feel better about the mines, but as you say the sun dial coord's are smack on some old ruins, coincidence?.

Don't know why Blue, but I feel your friends are talking an astro event, which is why I'm trying to find out what everything on the that damn dial means lol

Intriguing sundial on south wall of Duomo di Como (Como Cathedral)with declination lines and analemna. The shadow cast by the tip of the gnomon can indicate both the time and the date. On the picture which was taken on September 23, the sun just enters into Libra sign of Zodiac.

post-248-0-00121100-1377579499_thumb.jpg

Image of analemna

In astronomy, an analemma (/ˌænəˈlɛmə/; from Greek ἀνάλημμα "pedestal of a sundial") is a curve representing the changing angular offset of a celestial body (usually the Sun) from its mean position on the celestial sphere as viewed from another celestial body (usually the Earth). The term is used when the observed body appears, as seen from the viewing body, to move in a way that is repeated at regular intervals, such as once a year or once a day. The analemma is then a closed curve, which does not change.

Because of the Earth's annual revolution around the Sun in an orbit that is elliptical and tilted relative to the plane of the equator, an observer at a fixed point on the Earth sees the Sun appear to move in an analemma around a mean position, taking a year to do so. The mean position appears to revolve around the Earth once every mean solar day, because of the Earth's rotation. This daily revolution is not considered to be averaged out to get the mean. The mean position of the Sun is therefore at the same place in the sky at the same time every day, but not at other times. Therefore if the observed position of the Sun in the sky is plotted or photographed at the same time every day, or every few days, for a year, the points trace out the analemma.

An alternative, equivalent description of the solar analemma is as a graph of the Sun's declination plotted against the equation of time.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Analemma

Suns Declination:

The position of the Sun on the celestial sphere has many applications, including astronomy, navigation, surveying, meteorology, climatology, solar energy, and sundials among others. A calculation of a complete position for any place on Earth, at any time, consists of three algorithms:[1]

Equation of Time:

The equation of time describes the discrepancy between two kinds of solar time. These are apparent solar time, which directly tracks the motion of the sun, and mean solar time, which tracks a fictitious "mean" sun with noons 24 hours apart. Apparent (or true) solar time can be obtained by measurement of the current position (hour angle) of the Sun, or indicated (with limited accuracy) by a sundial. Mean solar time, for the same place, would be the time indicated by a steady clock set so that over the year its differences from apparent solar time average to zero.[1]

The equation of time is the east or west component of the analemma, a curve representing the angular offset of the Sun from its mean position on the celestial sphere as viewed from Earth. The equation of time values for each day of the year, compiled by astronomical observatories, were widely listed in almanacs and ephemerides.[2][3]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equation_of_time

Very easy here to get distracted by everything, I have some personal private info which I can’t throw into the mix right now but this has not helped me solve the puzzle so I still need help to cover  a wide range of possibilities, not least of which is volcanic triggers by outside forces (comets?)so I too keep coming back to the sun dial and hint of Vesuvius.

Reading between the lines of some info supplied to me a while back, I do get the impression they are talking about the arrival of the opposition or opposing forces, I’m trying to decide if this refers to alien type beings or the comet as a force to be opposed. OR BOTH!  

Maybe ‘T’ knows more about this than I do.

For some effing reason I can't Upload images.

Okay what I did was

A twelve segmented clock face.

I put 22 Dec at 12am, 22 March  at 3 am/pm, June 22 at 6am/pm, 22 September at 6 am/pm.

May 15 -full moon, the ide was at approximately "half past May".

If you look at an everday map of the globe East is at the 3am/pm position etc

In fact there is a funny Collective Conscious phenomenon I've noted about East and West,

because they also are incorporated with the image of Left (east) and Right (west) hands and a whole bunch of mythological archetypes

Eg  West Coast USA right wingers vs East Coast left wingers.

On that combined map I put Capricorn as Dec 22,12 am "Jesus was a a Capricorn"

At June 22 Cancer, which ties in with  primal seasonal events: the sun's light, embodied in seasonal a tree as a Man, nourished by water (for us Dan-or "beautiful waters"  both sea and river).

This was a common seasonal symbolism back in ye olde days, with variants in different cultures/areas.

I'm puzzled by the counterclockwise !2, 11 and 1 -it needs some thought.

The eight rayed "sun": at the top is no surprise.

Looking at the clock face in those terms it makes a combined pattern.

The significance cities and locations are beyond me, although I'd think that they'd imply a) coordinated rituals by loonies in those location timed to the four quarters of the year b) events in those location focussed on a particular area , which in this looks to be in the Crimea.

I had a very odd Librarian Angel Coincidence recently with one of the few fiction books I've read lately: it was set in Naples, involved a successful attempt by a group named the Prince's Men who wished to summon the King of The World/Demiurge/Satan.... by staging a black opera designed to erupt  Vesuvius and surrounding volcanoes.It had a cast of thousands-including the Inquisition, Napolean, the king of the Two Sicilies who had commisioned a white opera ,zombies galore,and both Pliny the Elder and Younger were mentioned..

The final operatic battle took place in an ancient Roman ampitheatre in the remote countryside.

This book may  be an example of predictive programing. Who know?

Or just my rather addled mind picking up stuff?

Hope this helps and is not too confusing.

Will try to get that image posted, if needed.

I’m sorry I have not been able to give my full attention to this puzzle over the past day or so, a friend of mine who has helped me in the past, long time ago, to deal with some dangerous people I ran into, has been murdered it appears.

He also lived in Papakura the town I grew up in.

I actually feel the need to pull my head in for a while, I just have a ‘not so nice’ feeling about how this all went down. Seems a new partner he had recently meet was also killed in the attack at his home.

Safe trip home Trevor.  

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/crime/news/article.cfm?c_id=30&objectid=11115147

Yep sorry triton I tried earlier to continue on with this puzzle, but I can’t, not right now anyway my mind is elsewhere. I’ll get back to it I promise.

Aldous Huxley who created and participated in many experiments of exploring the boundaries of human consciousness evidently came to the same conclusion regarding the totality and oneness of love ~ He wrote in a letter to Humphry Osmond, that he experienced “the direct, total awareness, from the inside, so to say, of Love as the primary and fundamental cosmic fact. … I was this fact; or perhaps it would be more accurate to say that this fact occupied the place where I had been. … And the things which had entirely filled my attention on that first occasion, I now perceived to be temptations – temptations to escape from the central reality into a false, or at least imperfect and partial Nirvanas of beauty and mere knowledge.”

But it was Teilhard de Chardin who wrote on the last page of his personal journal three days before he died in 1955 ” The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death “

watch the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AGNnOk6dhA

Teilhard knew what lay beyond death decades before the well documented wave of near and after death experiences that have become a modern day phenomenon. He yearned for some sign or signal to be given from beyond death ~ so that others might know what he knew. In that vein, he wrote in Activation of Human Energy ~ ” How comforting and ‘electrifying’ it would be if some signal or sign, some summons or echo, should come to us from beyond death ~ and give us positive assurance that some center of convergence really does exist ahead of us. “

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/08/26/near-and-after-death-phenomenon-explained/

Teilhard’s life work was the reinterpretation of Christianity in the light of evolution, but his great life dilemma was that very few people could understand the truths that were so obvious to him, and myself for that matter ~ that God is love.  Teilhard wrote thatLove alone is capable of uniting living beings in such a way as to complete and fulfill them for it alone takes them and joins them to what is deepest within themselves.”

It is my premise that the near death experience allows someone to momentarily pass through the dark tunnel of internal pain, aloneness, despair and apparent death ( from which the ego and ego consciousness is born ) into a state of light and soul consciousness which is one in the same with our deepest connection to the Unified Field.

As a licensed therapist, with over 40 year’s experience of dealing with people’s deepest fears and anxieties, I can unequivocally state that the experience of surrendering to one’s deep and long repressed feelings of pain, alienation, aloneness and despair is almost always initially experienced as a dark tunnel of never-ending pain which leads to death ~ and must be avoided at all costs. However, it is only the ego and fear that gradually die in the well of grief while joy and a true sense of self emerge from hiding like a phoenix rising from the ashes. It is no different than being pulled into a black hole in space ~ except that the black hole is within ourselves but beneath it is the immense joy, intention and purpose of a Unified field of love and soul consciousness.

• Like 3

Commenting on my friend’s death.

His assassin conveniently shot himself before police could question him.

So ends a very convenient seamless saga!  

A dead end in the true meaning of the word.

Exactly the way any covert agency would want it.

Mind controlled assassin?

• Like 1

I don't think it's been mentioned on the thread, so apologies if it has been and I;m asking irrelevant questions.

Two things:on the image of the year map there are two inscriptions:

A) something that looks like lidd ferro (Italian xxxx iron)

b)to the right of the eight pointed star-AL**oni/1 meridian whichis blurred by a block of pixels

Can anyone help with this?