The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
NexusEditor

CoEvolution - Nexus extracts thread

See attached article to start you off.

Attached Files

If only Nex, it seems like they (above) are just the sort of people the Blues would be attached to. I could be lucky here and have an inside track because of my blue contact, and now they seem to want to share something with me even though I'm thousands of miles away?

Paolo di Girolamo's book has been

published in Italian and will shortly be

released in English.

Have you heard anything more about this Nex?

Quote from Nexus article again

“Encounters with the Akrij and the CTRs continue, as recently as January 2010 according to Breccia.13"

snip

This is interesting because it was around 2010 I got that first letter or at least I got a photo of someone I recognised off the blue’s space craft.

Hmmm it’s all starting to look clearer if these people are the ones still sending me information.

Thanks again Nex.  

Seems like a church to me blue, do you have any clue where the picture was taken? I've checked churches in Switzerland, basing it off of the clock location. And haven't came up with anything so far, but I will keep you posted.

Seems like a church to me blue, do you have any clue where the picture was taken? I've checked churches in Switzerland, basing it off of the clock location. Ad haven't came up with anything so far, but I will keep you posted.

That's the rub BIS, first off I thought the clock tower was in Italy but turns out it's in Switzerland maybe the church is also Switzerland but I'd try Italy as well, they are the best two bets. What can only be a thousand or so churches of that size in both countries, laughing,

I think the reason I was not told the where of all this was to get my mind active to something here, what they are trying to tell me is not going to be obvious or easily understood so they are testing me out I think to see if I can get my head around the bigger picture is coming.

That clock tower in Bern has a story to tell in it's own right, the planets are involved I can feel that already. More when you find that church for me. I'm looking too.   

interesting link via Nex again. please read

http://www.paolaharris.com/masscontactinterview.html

One other thing I have found to be true for most people who seek knowledge in these fields - when you are MEANT to know something, you are always presented with the means and opportunity to do so.  

Put out the desire for the info/intel - and then drop it from your mind and go about your other activities.  I guarantee that a 'info coincidence' will ALWAYS happen within days, and if you are alert, and more importantly, if you are OPEN to it, you will get your answer/s.

Oh, another thing - the 'answer' is usually going to cause you to ask other questions - so rinse and repeat as necessary.

After you have digested over 50 different but valid cases of visitors to Earth, and read of their perspectives/plans/history, you will be either more confused than ever about which one is THE truth, or you might suddenly consider the fact that All Of The Above might be 'true' - and seek to look at things from that 'vantage point' - which is the simple but profound fact, that the omniverse is full of lifeforms all doing their own thing - and that none of the details really matter - unless you LET them.

Ok please Chani members another clue needs be found please, what is the building she is looking at?

edit to add,

there has to be a clue here because she has come back to the same place twice!

They appear reluctant to send to much info in one batch, some of it is coded, this clue we are working on will help me make more sense of the clock tower and some of the coded words I have. HELP!

Ok they might be playing games with me but why I ask?

Nordic2_zps3d975ae6.png

Blue, This is the Como Cathedral in Bellagio Italy.  Google Earth coords are  45 48 41.81N, 9 05 00.21E

Use street view to go to the same spot.

Will try to upload an image...

http://file20.mafengwo.net/M00/EE/A4/wKgB3FEq-l-AaNpGAAXap3vYtXA44.groupinfo.w600.jpeg

Top job R/S I now owe you a beer or three :)  :)  :)

Once you use google maps to locate the coords,switch to 'street view' and then you will be able to literally 'walk' up and down the entire street, or any street, forever.  Amazing to think you can explore the planet via google maps street view, one road at a time.

• Like 1

Two things.  She's dressed for winter in one and summer in the other, (in Blue's photos).  In the second one she seems to be looking at the inscription under the statue/carving.  I tried in the photos below, (from the second photo), to make the writing easier to see, but if someone could find a better pic of it, there might be something useful there. 

post-2458-0-54995900-1377393713_thumb.jp

post-2458-0-46577300-1377393726_thumb.jp

good clue Deekin I've been looking for better pictures of that feature, also good clue about the weather because what I have that you don't know is this clue:

The sun controls time!

And guess what the Como not only has a clock tower to one side of it it also has a sun dial (pic included) I'm still thinking about this, please find me a close up of that Inscription she is looking at.

sundial_zps69b00214.jpg

There is a literal interpretation I have been lead to believe from these people concerning the ‘sun controls time’ is that when the sun is ramped up as it is now times flows faster but you can’t measure it because everything speeds up accordingly even the speed of atom rotation etc which means how we measure time speeds up accordingly and we can’t measure it with earth instruments.

But I think many here would concur we are an individual and because a part of us is always outside the time space continuum ‘we’ as individuals can sense time speeding up!

Now that’s something for you all to think about.

The point of this is I believe, something is happening to the sun in relation to the planets and time is altering, a reset is in store for us, I think I’m (and now you) are being clued in to perhaps when this might occur.

Happy holidays as they say in the states.       

I hope you are enjoying the ride thus far.

edit to add

here's a clue have you noticed that some days time seems to fly and other days drag without always an outside cause?

the sun is fired up some days and not others.

good clue Deekin I've been looking for better pictures of that feature, also good clue about the weather because what I have that you don't know is this clue:

The sun controls time!

And guess what the Como not only has a clock tower to one side of it it also has a sun dial (pic included) I'm still thinking about this, please find me a close up of that Inscription she is looking at.

sundial_zps69b00214.jpg

Blue, this looks like a cosmic Sun-dial/map, showing passages of all planets.I would love to know every word means in English. More importantly, what is the figure of eight/infinity orbit relating to.

Btw, I can do that thingy with my thumb, but I'm only 5'10 1/2" :(

I also feel that something/someone, is holding back the Sun atm, as every time Sol's active regions start getting energised, it all goes quiet. I really feel we've dodged quite a few Solar bullets this year. Perhaps this brown dwarf is "shorting" the solar circuit atm. Perhaps we will see soon as it emerges from behind Sol

• Like 1

Quote Botanic

Btw, I can do that thingy with my thumb, but I'm only 5'10 1/2"

ha! always thought there was something strange about you Bot.

edit to add that sun dial is a really big clue for sure Bot, but I have not solved it yet.

On following up the statue, this came up in Google:

Gaius or Caius Plinius Secundus (AD 23 – August 24, AD 79), better known as Pliny the Elder..

Some of Pliny's wisest and most famous adages include:

Among these things, one thing seems certain - that nothing certain exists and that there is nothing more pitiful or more presumptuous than man.

Because of a curious disease of the human mind, it pleases us to enshrine in history records of bloodshed and slaughter, so that those ignorant of the facts of the world may become acquainted with the crimes of mankind.

And he died at Pompeii in the Vesuvius eruption.

It's the Statua di Caio Plinio Secondo il Vecchio, Duomo, Como. 

I have not been able to get further on this clue and I have to go out soon. So Deekin BIS or anyone please can you find out what that inscription might say, my guess it's in Italian anyway but maybe there is something on it on the internet somewhere.

edit

OK many thanks Deekin I'll cancel this ask. :)

And OK I get it, that last post may well be related to Volcanic activity of which we have plenty right now!

Blue I can't do the thumb thing either, it looks easy until you try to do it  :)

thankyou for the pics and for taking us along on your journey as you figure out the clues with the help from other Chaniites

The thing that struck me the most when I saw this picture was OMG, I work with this woman......now I don't mean I literally work with her what I mean is from the back, this picture could easily be a very tall German co-worker of mine. I've always gotten along very well with her and she is unusually tall, lean and very nordic looking.....all of which can be accounted for by her being German. So I guess what Im saying is, I have heard and read that our ET friends look humanoid but I guess I didn't expect them to be THAT humanoid, makes you think and wonder about....well everyone really  :)

The orbit has months of the year in Italian written along it, just working on the other words, I'm thinking every point relates to a place name from the top, just working on the the two coordinates, hoping it will profess an event at a particular time.

Blue I can't do the thumb thing either, it looks easy until you try to do it  :)

thankyou for the pics and for taking us along on your journey as you figure out the clues with the help from other Chaniites

The thing that struck me the most when I saw this picture was OMG, I work with this woman......now I don't mean I literally work with her what I mean is from the back, this picture could easily be a very tall German co-worker of mine. I've always gotten along very well with her and she is unusually tall, lean and very nordic looking.....all of which can be accounted for by her being German. So I guess what Im saying is, I have heard and read that our ET friends look humanoid but I guess I didn't expect them to be THAT humanoid, makes you think and wonder about....well everyone really  :)

Now you're on to it Lialilith, I think in many ways that is another object of this exercise, get people to think more human about Ets. Take a second look at people you pass in the street, and if in doubt smile at them ;)

• Like 1