The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
NexusEditor

CoEvolution - Nexus extracts thread

In talks I have given and other written notes I have always suggested or hinted it may not have been an asteroid which took out the Dinosaurs 65 million years ago.

For one thing some smaller species of Dinosaur lived long past the 65 million year mark.

Some friends of mine told me a very long time ago that not only was the damage caused in the area now known as the Yucatan Peninsula in the Gulf of Mexico not from the expected but rather from the unexpected.

To try and prove such I have been searching high and low for hints facts or ideas including Sojourns to the area in question. Some interesting info has come to hand and i'd like to share it with you.

If you were going to fire an electrically charged weapon at the earth (for whatever reason)perhaps from the moon,  Iridium would possibly be one of the best possible materials to make it from for all the reasons stated below. 

Iridium is the most corrosion-resistant metal known:  it is not attacked by almost any acid, aqua regia, molten metals or silicates at high temperatures

A member of the platinum group metals, iridium is white, resembling platinum, but with a slight yellowish cast. Because of its hardness, brittleness, and very high melting point (the ninth highest of all elements), solid iridium is difficult to machine, form, or work, and thus powder metallurgy is commonly employed instead.[2] It is the only metal to maintain good mechanical properties in air at temperatures above 1600 °C.[3] Iridium has a very high boiling point (10th among all elements) and becomes a superconductor at temperatures below 0.14 K.[4]

Iridium's modulus of elasticity is the second-highest among the metals, only being surpassed by osmium.[3] This, together with a high shear modulus and a very low figure for Poisson's ratio (the relationship of longitudinal to lateral strain), indicate the high degree of stiffness and resistance to deformation that have rendered its fabrication into useful components a matter of great difficulty. Despite these limitations and iridium's high cost, a number of applications have developed where mechanical strength is an essential factor in some of the extremely severe conditions encountered in modern technology.[3]

The measured density of iridium is only slightly lower (by about 0.12%) than that of osmium, the densest element known.

In the controversy over what killed the dinosaurs, geologists debated volcanism versus impact. Volcanism couldn't explain the facts as well as impact, which won by default. But impact was little better. An electrical explanation, which fits the facts well, was never considered. please read the link for more info

http://www.thunderbolts.info/tpod/2006/arch06/060130crater.htm

This short note is not meant to make a statement but merely to start the mind thinking outside the box!  Which after all is what CHANI members do best.

from the dinosaur magafauna link (above) incase you did not go there, was someone trying to alter life form on earth by shooting a giant electrical charge into the earth and altering its gravity?

Impossible Dinosaurs

The giant dinosaurs are fascinating. How did they get so big? Why are there none alive today? Their size rivals that of modern whales, which cannot survive without the buoyancy of water. So early paleontologists postulated that the biggest dinosaurs must have spent most of their lives wading in the shallow seas of the Mesozoic Era.

Then dinosaur footprints were discovered. Not just a few, but thousands of footprints. Somehow, even the largest of dinosaurs were walking around on land, not even dragging their enormous tails behind them. So wading in shallow seas was replaced by grazing in herds and the original reason for the wading -- that a dinosaur on land would have been a beached whale -- was forgotten.

Catastrophist Ted Holden has resurrected the controversy by examining the relationship of size, weight, and strength in animals. (His analysis was the basis for a documentary televised in Japan in Feb, 2004. See photo above.) The strength of muscle tissue is fairly constant among all species. Strength is proportional to the cross section of the muscle: If one muscle is two times the diameter of another, the first will be four times (the square of two) as strong. But weight increases with the volume: A muscle that's twice as big will weigh eight times (the cube of two) as much.

Holden computed the weight/strength ratio of a well-trained human weightlifter and scaled it up to the size of a dinosaur. The weightlifter soon became too big to lift his own weight. Strength, in its relationship with weight, imposes a limit on size.  Holden's calculations indicate that the heaviest elephants of today approach that limit.

The largest dinosaurs are many times the size of an elephant. And dinosaur skeletons aren't as well-designed for bearing weight as elephant skeletons. Dinosaurs are impossibly large for planet Earth, but their bones are proof that they must have existed. How could that be? The limit on size depends on weight, and weight depends on the force of gravity. Most conventional theories assume that gravity throughout the universe has always been and will always be a constant property of matter. But that's only an assumption, and it must be verified empirically.

The Electric Universe offers a different point of view. Gravity is not a constant. It's a variable that depends on the plasma environment. So Earth in the Mesozoic Era may have had less gravity than it has today. Holden calculates that in order for the largest dinosaurs to function, gravity must have been at least 1/3 (and possibly as low as 1/4) what it is today. He also postulates that gravity increased suddenly at the close of the age of dinosaurs but not to the present value. Lower-than-present gravity continued into the following ages of giant mammals and possibly even to the days when early humans were building giant monuments like Stonehenge.

2.2. New Evidence: Yaxcopoil-1

In 2000-2001 the International Continental Drillling Program (ICDP) supported the drilling of a new core by the Chicxulub Scientific Drilling Program (CSDP). One of the major objectives of this project was to settle the controversial issue of the age of the impact breccia and hence the age of the Chicxulub impact (37). A site on the Hacienda Yaxcopoil was chosen. The site was believed to be in the center of the crater and drilling was expected to recover the impact melt sheet and thick breccia deposits (Fig. 17). This was not the case. No melt sheet was recovered and the breccia was only 100 m thick, significantly less than the 300-600 m recovered by PEMEX. This suggests that drilling occurred near the crater rim on uplifted fault blocks (Fig. 18).

post-9-13759096367534_thumb.jpg

Am with you on the electric universe version of events Blue ET what they have hidden is there was also a humanoid species that co - existed with the dino's or at least battled the territorial ground, some of the texts I have read talk of a major war if you like for the survival of possibly our ancestors (human anyway) and it was a close thing.

I tend to find the changing of the specific gravity to be the most credible method of altering the entire food chain from the smallest to the largest and as we all know nature always finds a way as she did with the smaller mammals rising to the top of the food chain in this case humans were the small mammals.

As the ionosphere and the gravity field of the Earth are umbilicaly joined so to speak pressure or change to either would cause an increase or decrease in gravity..

How to effect this change is all tied into the electric universe theory quite neatly in conjunction with certain points of we shall say light or the frequency of certain forms of light... Now if we are going to have a re-densing or increase in gravity again then we will become the dino's in this story, if it goes the other way then we will drop down the food chain...

Not a good outcome for us in either situation so the solution is to get this Earth of ours stable again at the specific gravity level most suited to our species. By the way have you ever wondered why our children have been progressively being born taller over the past couple of hundred years... and its not just nutritional. I am 6 foot and my great great grand parents and beyond were all under 5 foot 4 inches and even less before the industrial age and the introduction of electricity.. something to ponder this gentle corrosion of gravity.

Anyway just my ramblings hope I have not derailed your thread BluET  :-[

Blue-ET, I agree about gravity, whatever - maybe the 'Expanding-Earth' theory also has something to do with it.

I remember hearing many years ago, that Gravity isn't an 'attraction', but a repulsion force, with the bulk of the Earth shielding us from part of the repulsion.  This repulsion is easily demonstrated with a Crookes radiometer (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crookes_radiometer).

Not only do we see the muscle structure of the mega-animals can't stand the current gravity, but also the bone and joint structures. Bone can only stand so much stress, and there is no way they can get 10 ro so time more strength to what we now have.  Ditto, for joints - any joint is not just 2 bones rubbing on each other - the moving surfaces have to be separated by fluid, which is contained by a flexible surround (ligaments).  Any basic mechanical calculations show the pressures that would be generated would be far beyond what could be contained - in fact almost beyond current hi-tech machines today.

The example of this is seen in our current large animals - that an elephant can't jump, and must always have 3 legs bearing it's weight.

:)

Dealing with AI and morphing bio agents as in Nano-tech super weapons and things like the current buzz word ‘black goo’.

In the past I have deliberately stayed away from the negative side of earth past history and current battles between ET and earth based war lords, but that does not mean they don’t exist.

Friendly and indifferent  groups of ET races have been both visiting and residing on planet earth since before the current crop of humans emerged from their caves after yet another cataclysm. Actually millions of years before that and I can state categorically we are one of the last races to arrive here, calling earth our own and trying to defend it with deadly force is about as silly as saying we own the moon because someone was supposed to have stuck a flag in the ground up there without first checking to see if anyone else was around. 

These others that have been here long before us also had their differences and battles. The earth is strewn with unexploded landmines if I can call them that, from times and wars long forgotten. 

What popped up out of the ocean floor in the Gulf of Mexico in 2010 may have been one of those unexploded mines.

What is buried beneath Thule Island in the deep south Atlantic is another unexploded bomb of sorts.

Many years ago I had been give an insight into this menace without a name, this Nano-tech bio weapon extraordinaire. Cop this and try and deal with it.

It is truly AI, it has the computing ability of a super computer 100 generations ahead of anything you or I could imagine. It is capable of instant communication with all other pods of this super agent planted within the earth’s crust. So if you did manage to think of a way to kill off one cell the other cells would already be computing ways to make sure that didn’t happen again.

But it’s worse than that, according to the early reports I had from several years ago, the morphing  process allows it to super compute the antidote and save itself, even before a poison or neutralizing agent has had time to fully permeate the pod.

So to kill it you need a super quick acting agent and a different one for every pod you uncover. Yes it’s a nightmare issue for even an advanced Alien race to overcome.

Add to that some earth based factions that are hunting you down and trying to kill you or drive you off the planet while to try to effect a cure for the mutant scourge. 

Dealing with AI and morphing bio agents as in Nano-tech super weapons and things like the current buzz word ‘black goo’.

In the past I have deliberately stayed away from the negative side of earth past history and current battles between ET and earth based war lords, but that does not mean they don’t exist.

Friendly and indifferent  groups of ET races have been both visiting and residing on planet earth since before the current crop of humans emerged from their caves after yet another cataclysm. Actually millions of years before that and I can state categorically we are one of the last races to arrive here, calling earth our own and trying to defend it with deadly force is about as silly as saying we own the moon because someone was supposed to have stuck a flag in the ground up there without first checking to see if anyone else was around. 

These others that have been here long before us also had their differences and battles. The earth is strewn with unexploded landmines if I can call them that, from times and wars long forgotten. 

What popped up out of the ocean floor in the Gulf of Mexico in 2010 may have been one of those unexploded mines.

What is buried beneath Thule Island in the deep south Atlantic is another unexploded bomb of sorts.

Many years ago I had been give an insight into this menace without a name, this Nano-tech bio weapon extraordinaire. Cop this and try and deal with it.

It is truly AI, it has the computing ability of a super computer 100 generations ahead of anything you or I could imagine. It is capable of instant communication with all other pods of this super agent planted within the earth’s crust. So if you did manage to think of a way to kill off one cell the other cells would already be computing ways to make sure that didn’t happen again.

But it’s worse than that, according to the early reports I had from several years ago, the morphing  process allows it to super compute the antidote and save itself, even before a poison or neutralizing agent has had time to fully permeate the pod.

So to kill it you need a super quick acting agent and a different one for every pod you uncover. Yes it’s a nightmare issue for even an advanced Alien race to overcome.

Add to that some earth based factions that are hunting you down and trying to kill you or drive you off the planet while to try to effect a cure for the mutant scourge

Hmmm, which species did you mean there?

Seriously though, don't you just LOVE this planet?  So much exciting stuff still to learn about who we are, our past, and who we co-exist with.  [And that is without the fact that I called 'dibs' on the first joyride with those Havenite pals of Blue_ET!]

:)

My heartfelt condolences to all that live on or have close friends on the upper east coast of the USA after Sandy’s rampage.

It makes me think back to predictions the Blue’s had given me over 20 years ago, when Zeena suggested that storms of ferocious intensity would start to appear outside of the usual vortex points of our globe. (not sure which pages these are written up on in Coevolution but Duncan's insert in the German Gold thread recounts a second printing of some of these predictions) The area of the Caribbean Sea close to the so called Bermuda Triangle has always been an area that generates storms or Hurricanes but when I saw Sandy leave that path and run all the way up the east coast of the USA to hit New York and places nearby, that chilling prediction hit home to me.  I am now waiting for a similar nightmare storm to spawn on the other side of the world in the area off the East coast of China, and run all the way up to Japan, or have we already had one that did that not so long ago?

So many calamities occurring on the globe these days they all tend to meld into one!

So Far Zeena has been right on the mark with just about everything she predicted I watch out for.

I not sure this is good or bad but to me it suggests I did not dream any of this, or if I did I have latent skills I do not know about.

Maybe the worst is behind us and we can look to the sun for more positive things in our future

I found this you tube interview with an ex-MI5 agent very interesting, because she was operational very close to the time I was having problems with their parent organization the RIIA which was even worse if that's possible.

Her description of how and why they did things can only leave you wondering WTF!

During the 1980's and 1990's they could vertually do anything they liked, whenever they liked, wherever they liked, to anybody they didn't like, and no body was ever going to ask any questions.

consider yourselves lucky if you have never had to deal with these dangerous nutters!

!

This has never been published, there will be more to follow.

Mostly personal stuff that I have held back because the wrong people wanted to know all the why's and wherefor's and I was not up to sharing it with them, so I could not share it with anyone else either. Times are changing, I no longer care who knows what. Take that as a good thing.

A continuation of my exploration of Haven and its community.

…and she said “please come with me I have something to show you” We entered what I could only describe in earth terms as a museum.

“I won’t project any thoughts I want to see if you feel anything when we arrive at the collection”

The first thing I saw that I could even remotely describe let alone know what it might be used for, was a small delta or wedged shaped craft that I presumed was some kind of an aircraft or space ship.

It was clearly only big enough for one or two personal.

She read my interest and waited for more. When none was forthcoming she tried to prompt me.

“You don’t feel anything when you see that object?” She asked.

“Well you know I had an interest in earth based aircraft, this is clearly some kind of an aircraft or more.” I suggested. “But apart from wanting to get into it and try it for size I don’t feel anything.”

“Perhaps that is enough.” She suggested.

When I looked more closely it was clear I could never have fitted inside the cockpit or control center. at least not as a human. I doubted if Zeena could have actually done so, it was clearly built for very small beings.

She almost felt disappointed, it was hard to read her innermost thoughts she had all her shields up.

“Never mind I have other objects I wish you to see.” She continued.

I have to confess almost all the things I saw did nothing as far as ringing any bells was concerned, if that was what she had in mind, until the very last item.

A dull brown craft about the size of a small sports car on earth, once again clearly a type of transport machine. The dome or top section was open, even though I could see through this semi-transparent portion of the craft it was a crisscrossed with a maze of fine veins or filaments.  I asked if I could touch it. She confirmed that I could.

To my shock as I ran my hands over the slinky smooth surface of the nose section, the center console or cockpit lit up and the craft raised itself off the floor to a height of about 6inches.  I stepped back like a child who had just broken his mother’s favorite china cup!

Immediately the craft depowered itself and settled back down on the floor.

“What happened there?” I asked

“Ah, it knows you.” She replied.

“How could it know me?” I asked

“That is what we are here to find out.” She suggested.

MOST interesting Blue.

While I am here, my grandson talks to an "imaginary" friend he calls Bluey, because he is blue and most of what this friend touches turns blue.

I promised more. But this is a touchy subject which I have protected up until now. I guess this means it's now open for debate ;D

I am not a religious man, I never have been, but still I believe in the impossible. A guiding hand.

I have debated these thoughts within myself for years, not brave enough to discuss the full details with the outside world. But things are changing.

Talking to Zeena….….so the elders are designers? Builders of a new race, people like you?

Yes. She replied

So who are the Guardians you spoke of, I asked. I thought they were Elders as well. Senior members of a team?

No, I’m sorry if you misunderstood my thoughts, I am still learning to project my thoughts to you in a manor correct to your new skills. Guardians have always been with us, but not of us. If not for them we would not be here now. They are the ones that whispered to us to leave Kyber, our first home planet before it was destroyed.

Whispered? I looked at her for more meaning.

I cannot explain in an adequate way I am sorry. But you have them also. There are Guardians of the Earth. We see them when we are visiting your planet. They are protecting you from yourself. It is told in our ancient history the Guardians are also called the Gardeners, I think that might be the best way I can place the meaning into your mind.

It was told a long time ago in our history Guardians were given the responsibility to seed life in what might be called this sector of space and time.  You might say playing God, the playing of the nuclear game as you are now doing is a step in the wrong direction, I’m sure the Guardians have taken note. I don’t think they will let you continue. The driving force behind some human thinking is not logical it must come from the outside. By that I mean outside of living matter.

Then she hit me with a bomb shell, or should I say another bomb shell!

I will ask you a question even though I already know your answer I will ask it not to get your answer but to make you think more deeply about that answer.

Do you believe in a God like being sitting in judgment over the human race, someone to answer too at death?

Of course I do not. I said

This is a correct answer but only in part she suggested. If you look deeper into this question you need to consider how did you arrive at this time and space being the person you are, for this do you also have an answer?

No I do not. I replied

Now I will make a suggestion to help you with an answer, you should only accept it if your inner self decides it is comfortable with such a suggestion.

I nod.

God is just a word for an idea in your language, I do not wish to upset you but really there is a designer above the concept of the senior Elders of our race, those that would conceive of my kind.

If I might use another of your words, angels, if I use this word I see its meaning in your mind is very close to the Guardian concept I spoke of before, the gardeners, am I correct.

Yes, I think you might be. Was my reply.

Good then expand that thought many fold, a million, a billion, a trillion Gardeners. Can you conceive of that idea? She asked.

Well difficult to conceive of the number a trillion but yes. I relied once again.

Now you must consider that number fused together, a mass, a thinking loving mass of energy that has consciousness at its core but is still an invisible force of energy because it is so big it is outside yours or my reference zone. Let me suggest planet earth to be but an atom in the context of this size. No I do it an injustice, the sun should be considered an atom, the earth just what your race calls a proton or neutron. 

Do you see how small we are in that scale of things?

It’s almost impossible to imagine I commented.

To come back to a more realistic scale of things within your body’s blood you know there are warrior white blood cells, and you know they hunt for diseased red cells and other poisonous intruders?

Zeena asked.

Yes I have read of such things. I replied

Now consider these white cells are very much like the Guardians, they will not tolerate infection in the universe or on earth. Nuclear reactions are poisons to the earth and your kind. They will not tolerate a great infection, in other words I might say the god force will never let the earth be destroyed by a man made device. You race walks close to the line at this time, no one wants to have to take you by the hand, you must live and learn in a most natural way, that is gods wish, but if there was a chance you might think about nuclear war, things will happen.

It might be you are returned to a start point to begin learning over again, or others might replace you like has happened in earths past history. The others that started these nuclear wars are gone now never to return. Let us hope your race will soon awaken from this madness.

I can do no more to educate you on this matter it is for the Elders to expand if they wish.

So as usual I stand next to Zeena with far more questions than I had before she started the link of minds. If my entire experience is only to make me think on a grander scale than before I would have to say it was working. Perhaps now, the reader, will know how I so desired that none of these experiences be lost to me upon return to earth time space. 

Why I so insisted on total recall at any cost.

I will never again be the man that started the drive from Rotorua to Auckland. No price is too great to pay for the memories I have.

• Like 1

Thanks for this Blue. It is precious and holy in it's own right, informative too. There are those who are ready for all you need to say right now. I sense we are about to enter the home straight in world affairs and I am starting to feel lonely in my immediate surroundings. I am getting an inner feeling of what might happen shortly.

Oddly enough, when I find myself in such a meditative mood another car will pass me with 111 plates or I will look at the time and it will be 11: 11. On Sunday a hail storm ran into us and as I watched my car get demolished by pieces of ice larger than golf balls, it was so ho hum. I felt sad that things were about to come to an end with a possible reset such as you mention. Many will leave at that moment, mind you. They will be finished here. I still am hoping for some miracle that will lift the human race to the level of consciousness required for the evolutionary leap that can take us to new heights. It is yet possible and I will be looking for opportunities that can assist that direction.

Share more. There are those who will be assisted at this time, I am sure.

Cross posting this from the BEZERK and here

I was emailing a friend the other day who is very up with all things CHANI but does not wish to actively post. We started talking about Volcanos ETs and such and I remember a similar chat I had many years ago with my Mr X from South Africa. I didn’t have any notes written down on this subject and I was only going off memory but the discussion went something like this.

(I’ll post this up on the Coevolution thread as well) 

MR X was fairly up front with me most of the time I think, he once told me he personally thought the group from Thule (the ETs) the ones we might know as the Blues, had in recent times been very active around the Island known as Reunion, this is an Island not far from South Africa but is French territory. He gained permission to set up off shore monitoring stations these were underwater listening devices he hinted, like they use for submarine detection. Just floating buoys with sensitive microphones attached underwater.

He said this place was alive volcanically which always seemed to be a draw card for ET. I had to agree with him on that. He thought after losing Thule they had maybe set up another underwater base in the area of Reunion.

After he arrived there early in 1990 or 1991 I can’t remember exactly what year it was. He said the listening devices went off the chart, it was like there was a hive of ETs in the area. In the end they set up a series of day-night surveillance cameras on the land next to all the volcanic fields on the Island, of which there are or were several I believe.  I mean live volcanic fields this place is super active volcanically he said.

He made me think is this another of what I have been recently told are called ‘splash zones?’

Another active area of Nano-oil?

I hope not because this place gets hot about as warm as the Gulf of Mexico and throw in a few active volcanos and I’m guessing anything could happen. Perhaps it’s no wonder a HIVE of ETs are keeping a close eye on the place, including our Blues. 

That was just one aspect of his investigation into ET activity. I think he wanted to see if I would bite on that one. The Blues being possibly involved and all.     

If you look at some of my more recent posts (over the last few months) one might wonder as to my predisposition with the Gulf of Mexico which includes possible asteroid or other impacts on that area in earths past history.

I think all BEZERK readers will know how we got to be on CHANI, for most this will be because we were following the BEZERK thread on GLP.

Aco sparked our interest, and a big question mark still remains over the Gulf of Mexico to this day. But my interest in this area started up when I was a child with a recurring dream which was well documented in my book long before Aro and the oil spill in the Gulf came to our attention.

Why this predisposition then, are my interests and Aco’s connected in some way?

In that dream I was either a time traveler, or I was an ET 60 plus million years ago! Or as Nex likes to say “all the above”.

I think earth was terra-formed back then, it’s gravity was increased by at least a factor of two, and it’s temperature was eventually lowered, both of which would have helped in the demise of first off large animals, then animal types. I think the earth also grew in size quite quickly and the land mass was fractured horrifically which also took out a race of giant semi hi tech humanoid type beings that called earth their home. I know they lived in the area now called South America and also possibly world-wide.  When the Andes Mountains were trust up from sea level to the heights they are today the giants civilization along with them was destroyed.

It has always seemed to me that the GOM holds the key to my questions, and nothing that has happened in the last few years has suggested any otherwise. That is why I’m here.

This is what I was researching 60 million years ago and it’s what I continue to research today.

The question I had then and I still have now is, who was it doing the terraforming? And have they started down that road again today?

Anybody got a spare time machine I could borrow?

and here if you are really interested.

http://geoweb.princeton.edu/people/faculty/keller/kellerpss49.pdf

If you really want to get excited about mass extinction a very long time ago, I have read reports that suggest Dinosaur eggs began to exhibit abnormalities consistent with radiation caused mutations, like egg shells becoming so think the young Dinosaurs could not break out of the shells and on the other side of the earth, eggs so thin that they collapsed thus killing the embryos before they could hatch.  Hmmm!   

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

A Soldier's Story: UFOs Over the Falklands, 1982

by Silvia Perez Simondini

What you are about to read is the eyewitness testimony given by a soldier during the Falklands War. It has been truly different to face him, as his emotions left no doubts as to the sincerity of his experience. We shall call him "Roman", and while he would not mind his name to be known, I prefer to conceal it for safety's sake.

The following is the literal transcription of his account:

"What I am about to tell you, took place precisely in the 1982 period (we're talking about April 4-10 at the El Condor Ranch, in Rio Gallegos). That ranch is currently owned by the pullover manufacturer, Bennetton, and is located on Route 3. It measures more or less 4 thousand hectares and we were surveying the area and providing security for it on account of the Falklands War.

"At around 2 or 3 in the morning, we were sleeping. Some of us were on duty and we felt that one of the sentries was banging desperately against the door in the place were we slept, and we were startled, because it was a terrible [sound] of desperation, as though he'd seen a monster or something like it.

"Whe I opened my eyes, there was an intense white light outdoors, similar to the floodlights of a soccer stadium that light up the playing field. But there was a startling detail, the fact that it was snowing, there was a lot of wind, but the circle in which the light was contained was peaceful; even the air and weather was warm. I also noticed that the other 2 soldiers outside were looking at the sky, where there was a gigantic spacecraft with lights -- not a circular one, I perceived it as an oval body whose center gave me the impression of looking at the stars, but its lateral lights made a slight movement. Those of us inside the house went out and stared at it for 15 minutes, more or less. We felt no fear, rather a sense of tranquility. At one point, it slowly began to move and vanished over the hills at high speed in a matter of seconds. What was also astounding was that after it disappeared, the snow and the strong wind also returned, which was a shock to us.

"And there we were, exchanging frightened glances over what we had experienced. We kept quiet. The next day, an army helicopter with military personnel showed up and they didn't look like Argentineans; I thought they were Americans. They got us together in one place and transferred us to a sector of a given regiment - the 24th Mechanized Infantry Regiment - took us to a room and took away all of our accoutrements and uniforms, leaving us with t-shirts, boxer shorts, ankle boots without laces and locked us in the room. Half an hour later, they took us to another room and began talking to us about what we had seen. Given the Falklands conflict, they thought it could be a new British weapon or some such, and this did not jibe at all with what we were thinking. We thought it was something unnatural, not of this Earth, but they advised us not to discuss the subject with anyone.

"Then they took us to another place, a larger, shed-type room, where we found another group of soldiers and sub officers. It turned out that among these sub officers was a sergeant I knew, don't know his name. We knew each other by sight and having chatted on another occasion due to orders. He was a very strong and energetic man, very hard and mature in his decisions, but when I saw him, he was completely broken and lost. I started asking him what had happened to them, and it turned out that when we had seen this vehicle, and it flew over the hills, following what used to be Route 3, they had seen the light at the same time, closed their eyes, and then appeared in another location 3 kilometers distant. All of the soldiers scattered over the ground. This is what I'm trying to tell you -- imagine everyone sitting in the back of a truck, the close their eyes, and upon opening them again they're all lying in a field.

"This is what happened to two Army trucks and a YPF truck, whose driver appeared inside his truck but 3 kilometers away, near the police station. All of the soldiers that vanished in those seconds and appeared elsewhere (2 to 3 km away) had undergone an experience wholly different from our own. The main subject was that they were not to discuss it with anyone. Then the Army Command divided us up independently, we were each sent to war in different locations and never saw each other again.

"I'm telling you this today, January 14, 2006, and what I'm telling you about took place in 1982. I'm willing to discuss it because of something I saw that gave me the answer [as to why] that vessel looked transparent to me. This is an anecdote of a real event that I'm sharing with the folks at the UFO museum so that you can write it down. I'm thankful to these people who are making known, at this time, the things that happen in this world. It seems important to me that we begin calling them by name and discussing our experiences. Many thanks -- Roman."

This ends the eyewitness account of a soldier from the Falklands War, who not only had to suffer the scourge of war but also that of the unknown, since those who underwent this tremendous experience were not even able to discuss it among themselves. I have transcribed his comments at his request, since it is his wish that everyone should know what the Argentinean soldiers had to endure -- something that does not belong to history and is not part of it, but which thanks to a man who became aware of what is going on today, is an experience he can share with us all.

(translation © 2006, Scott Corrales, Institute of Hispanic Ufology)

wind it on a few minutes we had a hell of a time getting this made, someone didn't want us broadcasting

scoll down look for heading ET intervention on Kerry's site

it appears the clip has been removed, I guess that's kerry's business, sorry about that.

Just a note on what you will not be privy to in the behind the scenes debacle as Kerry was preparing to go to air with this show, the site appeared to be hacked to the point even the techies behind the scenes commented they had never seen anything like this before! They just could not put the show on the air, so in desperation to get some info out to the public in any form, Kerry had to abandoned the pay to view site and go live streaming free of charge, perhaps not such a bad thing when you think about it, but even here we had constant interference and bandwidth noise.  Still the show got out there as they say.     

Any chance someone made a transcript, can't watch it live as I do to many things at the same time and I can't download it to watch in pieces.. still if its important am sure someone will punch it out on bloob dood

Hope it was worth while

the link above takes you to kerry's site Phill, (click on the ET Intervention heading) the program has been recorded and now resides on Kerry's site as a down load even though it was a live feed show, now you can watch it at your leasure. (if you have over two hours of spare time LOL) :)