Jump to content
The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
breezy

Current Events from Around the World

Recommended Posts

and yet...........

Hawaii worker who sent false missile-attack alert is fired; emergency management leader resigns

Katherine Lam and Elizabeth Zwirz               Jan. 30 2018

snip  video

"The head of Hawaii's Emergency Management Agency has resigned and the employee who issued a ballistic missile alert to residents -- causing mass panic for nearly 40 minutes earlier this month -- has been terminated, officials said.

The announcement came during a news conference Tuesday by Gov. David Ige, state Adjunct General Maj. Gen. Joe Logan and investigating officer Brig. Gen. Bruce Oliveira.

One employee also resigned prior to disciplinary actions being taken and authorities are in the process of suspending another worker without pay, Logan said."

snip

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/01/30/hawaii-worker-who-sent-false-missile-attack-alert-is-fired-emergency-management-leader-resigns.html

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure if this would fit here but this happened the other day close to my place.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/bird-kill-mystery-tsawwassen-1.4829960

Quote

The Canadian Wildlife Service is investigating a "mortality event" in which dozens of birds literally fell from the sky on a road near Tsawwassen, B.C.

People were shocked to witness the birds, believed to be starlings, plunge to the ground near the BC Ferries terminal on Sept. 14.

 

It is unclear whether they were dead before hitting the ground.

Poor little bastards. Hope they can figure out what happened and that its not the beginning of something much worse

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A Japanese self claimed "journalist" being released from hostage situation paid by Qatar, not by Japanese government

https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20181024-00050068-yom-int

This is a strange story worth noting here IMHO.

It's about this self claimed "journalist" of a said Japanese guy who is now called "professional to be kidnapped" by media in Japan.

He just goes off to the places where Japanese gov told him DON'T GO in the first place, and gets kidnapped by terrorist groups, then the groups ask for $s to releasing him.

I think if my memory is correct, this was his friggin 4th time of doing the same---being kidnapped, said to be threatened for life, and asked to be saved. But Japanese gov refused to pay for the guy.

Now to my surprise, it's Qatar paid for the idiot.

Hefty $3M. (And I think J-gov would pay that back to Qatar, because Japanese culture would tend to choose to do so....that's where it gets interesting to me...WHAT ELSE is on the plate?)

Well, Qatar has a very happy tie with Japan and in fact Japan has ties with loads of Middle Eastern countries from intense political relationships.

And I suspect that because J-gov knew that the nation would cry out the loudest booing to pay for such selfish idiot who doesn't listen to the gov and keeps getting kidnapped by terrorists, they didn't want to pay. For a long time, the gov refused to do so.

Lami Abdorlafman (spelling unsure) from Syrian Humanitarian Watch Group (unsure of true name...sorry translating from below clip) said that according to a trustworthy line of informant, Qatar did so to show their decent move to the international communities, and Japanese gov refused to pay to the terrorist group.

IDK what was organised at the back, but plenty of weird political exchange must had happened.....

Saudi's crap situation which looking like someone who are opposing to the Prince's ultra revolutionizing attitude to change the culture of the country and giving all the power to himself and his family, not to anyone else, must had caused today's mess in the Embassy in Turkey.

And Qatar? Check out their position in the Middle Eastern regional politics against other rich countries, and their connections to the US....it gets very interesting by giving off lights coming from a different angle, IMHO.

5bd0a218984d5_Yasuda_releasedbyQpaidupforJpnsegov_24-10-2018.thumb.JPG.cef93427bf3a62e47ab6784ae9dec97c.JPG 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hanford nuclear plant employees told 'take cover' over incident - reports

 

Employees at the Hanford Vit Plant – one of the US largest nuclear waste processing facilities – have been told to “take cover.” The alert was issued in a form of a text message, the US media report.

The employees at the waste treatment plant were allegedly told to “go to the closest Take Cover facility” and avoid “eating or drinking until further notice,” according to the text message published by the people on social media. No official comments have been provided by the facility media department so far.

https://www.rt.com/usa/442365-hanford-nuclear-plant-employees-cover/?utm_source=browser

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is really getting interesting!

The USPS does not deliver directly to those who have SS details, such as x-presidents.  Mail/packages go to SS to be checked.

Stamps used on packages I saw,  were 2016 issue "forever" stamps, (not 2018 issue)nor were they cancelled by USPS, which means they did NOT go through a USPS facility.  So HOW did he get the packages from Florida to NYC, NJ, DC, etc. ? Perhaps this has far more people involved than just this guy?  The strip club he worked at = same one Stormy Daniels worked at, so they say. Wonder who all might be hidden in the background?

 

https://imgur.com/a/YkCOWSw  >white van

https://imgur.com/a/NaVjJA8 > worked Parkland HS >David Hogg Almamater?

https://twitter.com/Mtnchan1/status/1055882912531468289  found under an AKA(he gets around)

https://twitter.com/Disciple_4G/status/1055853318780739584 identified - more info on him

https://twitter.com/findtruthQ/status/1055905665305243649  >more information

https://twitter.com/findtruthq/status/1056015069396508672?s=12

Another image.

 

Capturebomber.JPG

Just collected links, lots of info to sort through. A lot of times, people finding themselves i his position, end up deceased.  Considering where he's being held, and by whom, he might be sorry he's not a Dem, oh wait......seems there's a question in that regard.

i know that I feel to carry this off, this guy didn't go solo, but perhaps got paid a lot to be the patsy.  "All the world's a stage"!  Tx to all I swiped links from starting w/Reddwolf

https://twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/1055899445395509248  >>scroll down a bit, one with advice to Obama in 2010, from Axelrod, I'm sure you'll get the gist.

MAGABOMBER? -- Liz Crokin

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fire damages MSNBC, Fox News, C-SPAN studios in D.C. as Mike Pence scheduled to appear

Jan. 20, 2019            

"WASHINGTON (ABC7) — An electrical fire broke out Sunday morning at a building that houses MSNBC, Fox News and C-SPAN studios in D.C.

DC Fire and EMS said the fire took place around 7:15 a.m. in MSNBC’s studio on the eighth floor of the building at 400 North Capitol Street, NW, and that no one was injured. The Fox News and C-SPAN studios are in the same building, though on different floors.

Vice President Mike Pence was scheduled to be present at the building to appear on “Fox News Sunday” with host Chris Wallace but was not there at the time of the evacuation, a Pence spokesperson told ABC7.

As a result of the fire, “Fox News Sunday” moved to FOX 5’s studio at 5151 Wisconsin Avenue, NW, and Pence still appeared on the show. A FOX 5 assignment editor told ABC7 that former House Speaker Newt Gingrich also was at the FOX 5 studios.

On the show, Wallace addressed the fire.

"If things look a little bit different here today that’s because of the fact that we had a fire – yes, a fire – in our building on North Capitol Street, and so we’re over at our wonderful affiliate WTTG," Wallace said, according to The Hill."

snip

https://wset.com/news/nation-world/mike-pence-newt-gingrich-fire-fox-news-studio-dc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Starting to get a little real now

 

Schumer Shames McConnell To His Face For Refusing To Open The Government

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

KY Prosecutor Confirms: Multiple Investigations Underway Into Twitter Users For TERRORIST THREATS Against Covington Kids

Cristina Laila      Jan. 22, 2019

"Rob Sanders, a Kenton County Prosecutor, confirmed Tuesday that there are multiple investigations into Twitter users who made terroristic threats against Covington Catholic High School.

“We’ve got multiple ongoing investigations into numerous, numerous threats,” Mr. Sanders said Tuesday in a podcast interview with 700 WLW. “There’s probably a dozen law enforcement agencies, if not more involved in this — it’s growing, it’s spreading, there are other jurisdictions now involved in this,” Sanders added.

700 WLW radio host Willie Cunningham brought up the death threats towards the Covington teens made by bluecheck verified accounts on Twitter and asked Mr. Sanders about Kentucky law.

Hollywood producer Jack Morrissey said the ‘MAGA hat kids should go into a woodchipper’ and LA DJ Michael Buchanan AKA ‘House Shoes’ called for Covington HS to be burned down with the teens locked inside.

“What is the Kentucky law about making threats to Covington Catholic specifically? Is there a law against it?” Willie asked Rob Sanders.

“There is. It’s called ‘terroristic threatening’ in Kentucky and it is a felony offense punishable by 1 to 5 years in prison to make a threat of violence to an educational institution, so everyone who makes a specific threat.”

Mr. Sanders made sure to clarify that saying “nasty things” about the Covington kids is not the same thing as making an “actual threat of violence” against Cov Cath or any other school in Kentucky that’s punishable by 1 to 5 years in prison. The punishment can go up to 5 to 10 years if they talk about using a weapon of mass destruction."

snip

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/01/ky-prosecutor-confirms-multiple-investigations-underway-into-twitter-users-for-terrorist-threats-against-covington-kids/

JACK DORSEY: TWITTER NAZIS ARE HERE TO STAY

Bess Levin         Jan. 23, 2019

Wall Street, among others, wish the C.E.O. would stop talking.

 

"If we’re evaluating on a share-price basis, 2018 was a pretty good year for Twitter, whose stock rose 17 percent, despite the fact that the social-media platform has become an online cesspool of trolls, white nationalists, and terrible takes, with Donald Trump serving as the glue that keeps the whole thing together. Probably not super helpful for the company’s stock price? C.E.O. Jack Dorsey saying out loud, in the presence of a reporter, that the company basically has no plans to get rid of the neo-Nazis who’ve proliferated on the site.

In an interview with Rolling Stone published Wednesday, Dorsey was asked about the frequent calls to “get the Nazis off Twitter,” to which he initially offered the near-incomprehensible response, “[The topics of] abuse and our policies have been much more pronounced recently. And it comes in the form of categorizing people as Nazis and wanting them removed. People are definitely not satisfied with our progress there. It’s not as simple as what the reply would indicate, but it is work that needs to be done.” Then, after being informed that the site has not gotten rid of a number of “professed white nationalists,” despite supposedly having a policy whereby accounts aligning with such groups are suspended, Dorsey essentially blamed non-Nazi Twitter users for failing to do the company’s job, before praising the platform for all the progress it has made:"

snip

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/01/jack-dorsey-twitter-nazis-are-here-to-stay 

Who exactly are those neo-nazis they are talking about?  Trump supporters? "White Nationalists"=Conservatives/Patriots? While those posts from the blue checked accounts calling for throwing those kids, who did nothing wrong, into a wood chipper, or burning down their school with them in it, are allowed to stay?  Something very twisted and wrong is going on here.  Masters of deception at  work everywhere.  

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Texas Police Form Wall of Vehicles to Help Border Patrol Stop Caravan Migrants

Bob Price          Feb. 10, 2019

"Police are lining up their vehicles near Eagle Pass, Texas, to help Border Patrol agents stop the illegal crossing of caravan migrants who arrived in the Mexican border town of Piedras Negras last week. Texas Governor Greg Abbott deployed an additional Department of Public Safety (DPS) troopers to the region to assist in securing the border section that has no physical barriers to prevent illegal crossings.

“Texans ask: what’s going on at Eagle Pass?” Governor Abbott tweeted. The governor’s tweet includes a photo showing a large number of DPS vehicles lined up with Border Patrol vehicles along the Rio Grande River near the border community.

snips

DC Examiner reporter Anna Giaritelli tweeted a video showing a long line of police vehicles providing a “show of force” to warn caravan migrants from crossing illegally.

Prior to the arrival of the nearly 2,000 Central American caravan migrants last week, the Del Rio Sector already witnessed a 364 percent increase in the number of migrant families apprehended in the sector. Eagle Pass falls under the jurisdiction of the Del Rio Sector.

DPS troopers and Border Patrol agents team up to secure the border near Eagle Pass, Texas. (Photo: JULIO CESAR AGUILAR/AFP/Getty Images)

DPS troopers and Border Patrol agents team up to secure the border near Eagle Pass, Texas. (Photo: JULIO CESAR AGUILAR/AFP/Getty Images)

The apprehension of migrant families in the sector from 712 in the first four months of Fiscal Year 2018 to 3,307 this year. The apprehension of unaccompanied minors also jumped by 66 percent this year, according to the Southwest Border Migration report released late last week."
snip     more info - pics at link

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2019/02/10/texas-police-form-wall-of-vehicles-to-help-border-patrol-stop-caravan-migrants/

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mean while in Australia .......................

 

MEGA River forms visible from SPACE - Ground Spontaneous Combusting - Now a Cyclone Off Shore!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Regarding Venezuela.  Who was pres when the sanctions started in 2014, or the oil regulation thing was lifted in 2015?  It wasn't Trump.  Funny, I went and looked up Maduro's last election to find out was it all legal and above board.   Maduro pushed the election up from December until April 22, 2018, but had to move it back until May 20th.  Why move it ahead 7 months?  To keep his opposition from gaining a foothold against him?   IF he is/was so beloved, why worry?   You'd have nothing to fear by letting the election take place on it's normal date. It also had the lowest voter turnout in the country's "Democratic" voting history.  Although the UN observers said it was all kosher, do I/would I trust the UN? Not especially.  I did notice one thing, same as here.  Go to one area, one opinion, go to another area, the opposite opinion.  Yep that's familiar.  A divided country.  I felt that if there were no inconsistencies or questions regarding their election, and Maduro won it fair and square, that no one should recognize Guaido, including/especially the US.  I still think we should stay out of it. The gov't controlling the food distribution doesn't impress me, no matter how they justify it.  I'm for less gov't. not more.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All US Citizens Ordered Out Of Haiti Amidst Mass Unrest And Chaos

Feb. 16, 2019           Tyler Durden

 

"Haiti continues to be gripped by civil unrest and mass protests demanding that President Jovenal Moise step down over charges of corruption and and rampant inflation under his watch — yet unlike similar unrest happening hundreds of miles due south of the small Caribbean country in Venezuela, Washington has stood in support of the president. Starting Thursday the US State Department urged all American citizens out of the country and issued a no-not-travel advisory due to "crime and civil unrest". 

And national security adviser John Bolton followed with a statement on Saturday for all sides in Haiti to "respect and protect their democracy" — a bit ironic considering he spent the rest of the day tweeting regime change related messages targeting Venezuela's Maduro. He revealed in the tweet that he met with Haitian Foreign Minister on Friday "to express the United States’ enduring support for and friendship with Haiti." He further urged "all of Haiti’s political actors to respect and protect their democracy, engage in dialogue, and put an end to the political violence."

snip AP image

In its prior travel ban the State Dept. described a rapidly deteriorating situation of “Protests, tire burning, and road blockages are frequent and unpredictable. Violent crime, such as armed robbery, is common,” and said further that “Emergency response, including ambulance service, is limited or non-existent.” An update told all U.S. citizens who remained in Haiti “to strongly consider departing as soon as they safely can do so” and warned of encountering potential roadblocks or hazardous checkpoints."

snip

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-02-16/bolton-urges-haiti-protect-democracy-unfolding-chaos-related-us-coup-efforts

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×