The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
breezy

Current Events from Around the World

Residents who copped the worst of the 2011 Brisbane flood brace for the worst again as waters rise

MARCH 30, 2017

Source Link:  http://www.news.com.au/technology/environment/residents-who-copped-the-worst-of-the-2011-brisbane-flood-brace-for-the-worst-again-as-waters-rise/news-story/6eefdfdb4de9cbd750be633459e42635

SIX years on from Brisbane’s flood disaster, residents in many of the worst-hit suburbs are feeling a frightening sense of déjà vu.
Large parts of the Queensland capital are experiencing flash flooding as the remnants of Tropical Cyclone Debbie moves south, bringing with it heavy rain and wild weather.
Early Thursday, the State Government warned of a “significant” weather event and took the extraordinary step of closing more than 1000 schools across the southeast region and urged workers to go home early.

Snip

• Like 3

Oh my goodness, I love this guy.  Listen to NPR's podcast on him.  The man who would be King of Serbia - oh wait, I mean Prime Minister.

http://www.npr.org/2017/03/30/522015682/a-parody-politician-gains-serious-attention-in-serbia

In Serbian election, the comedy candidate is no joke

?m=02&d=20170321&t=2&i=1177380045&w=&fh=

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-serbia-election-satirist-idUSKBN16S139

ORASAC, Serbia (AP) — Ahead of Serbia's presidential election on Sunday, a political parody has emerged as a true star.

His real name is Luka Maksimovic, but the 25-year-old student bidding to become the Balkan country's next leader has won fame — and public support — appearing as a grossly exaggerated politician, complete with a white suit, oversized jewelry and a man bun

http://www.register-herald.com/region/parody-politician-is-new-star-in-serbia-s-presidential-race/article_25aab2a0-5fbd-5fbb-8254-960b619ed55f.html

• Like 5

Rolling coverage: Disaster response 'activates' as BOM warns Rocky will flood

31st Mar 2017 

By Amber Hooker and Luke J Mortimer

Source Link: https://www.themorningbulletin.com.au/news/bom-warns-rockhampton-will-flood-next-week/3160593/ 

WHAT WE KNOW |

• The Fitzroy River at Rockhampton is expected to break its banks on Friday next week
  • The Fitzroy at Rockhampton is expected to flood under a deluge from ex-Cyclone Debbie
  • The Fitzroy is expected to at least reach 8.5m, a major flood level
  • Rockhampton's Local Disaster Management Group has activated for the first time since Cyclone Marcia

Continue reading at link above

• Like 4

On ‎27‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 10:08 PM, Cosmic Dreamer said:

This is happening in my little part of the world at the moment ! Her name is Debbie and she is one nasty bitch !No automatic alt text available.

Cosmic Dreamer, we haven't heard from you since this.  Let us know you're well.

• Like 4

Huge fire causes highway collapse & traffic mayhem in Atlanta (PHOTOS, VIDEO)

March 30, 2017 

Huge fire causes highway collapse & traffic mayhem in Atlanta (PHOTOS, VIDEO)

"A massive blaze underneath Interstate-85 in Atlanta, Georgia, has engulfed and destroyed a portion of the highway and left cars stuck both north and southbound.
I-85 northbound collapsed at Piedmont Road after less than an hour of the flames being reported.

After the collapse, around 7:30pm EST, Sgt. Cortez Stafford of the Atlanta Fire Department told Fox 5 Atlanta the fire was being "contained" and that no firefighters were injured."

FOX 5 Atlanta FOX5Atlanta Twitter

https://www.rt.com/usa/382892-atlanta-fire-highway/

BRIDGE COLLAPSE: 3 charged in connection with I-85 fire

March 31, 2017   Mark Winnie

"ATLANTA - Three people are in custody in connection with a fire on I-85 that caused a bridge to collapse, according to the state fire marshal's office.

Basil Eleby has been charged with first degree criminal damage to property and two others have been charged with criminal trespass.

snip

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/atlanta/3-charged-in-connection-with-fire-that-led-to-i-85-collapse/507974468

BREAKING: 3 in custody in connection with I-85 fire, bridge collapse

Alan Judd      March 31, 2017        Tx   Reddwolf

http://news.blog.ajc.com/2017/03/31/breaking-3-in-custody-in-connection-with-i-85-fire-bridge-collapse/

• Like 3

I' m back at long last ,no phone ,internet or power for a couple of days,still no power.Finaly got service for phone and internet a couple of hours ago.Cyclone Debbie certainly lived up to exspectation,lots of damage to the local rainforest.Lots of trees destroyed,avalanches on the range up to where I live.500 mm's of rain and wind that roared like a jet on full noise.Now to catch up on what I missed!

• Like 7

On 2017/3/18 at 7:37 AM, breezy said:

BREAKING 3-17-17 ? OROVILLE DAM SPILLWAY NOW OPENED!!! SHOCKING INFORMATION

Let's hope this dam holds, but after listening to this, I am not so sure. Sad thing is, they've known, done nothing, with hundreds of thousands of people living below it, and all at risk.  

The conspiracy over Tiffany Jenks' death (being shot through her head, after that's what she told her therapist that was how she wanted to die 4 days prior it happening AFTER HE ASKED HER that exact question---she was in fear of being killed, and made a recording of the session for her boyfriend to hold onto.....so her ex-boyfriend is thinking the therapist was a part of the Cabal organised her death. It's bloody sickening that the Cabal thinks it's cool to "give her the choice" to die, and kill her the exact way, involving her family members, and tried to smear the targeting against her boyfriend the cop...I can hear them laughing for the "beautifully orchestrated plan" they made her to die...........Machiavellism it is, isn't it?? So go check out if anything comes under this term appearing around you on anything----I just discovered one of the latest Japanese Anime to be aired from 5th April 2017 turned out to be "Weaponised/Armed Girl Machiavellism".............I will check who are the sponsors for this anime....but I smell Cabal crap in that title and the timing of its release..... Hoping that the Japanese producers changed the message to that of hope, quietly---they do fight against the Cabal crap, peeps!!----from the doom and terror prophecy to be made via that anime series....) who was in charge of controlling the water levels of US Dams directly connects to this sorta massive problem, risking hell of peeps......

THE CABAL FLAG that was another 911 for the US was plotted, and well and truly we can see the horrific actualisation of the worry is well set.

The ex-boyfriend of Tiffany is clearly asking the US peeps; are you peeps happy to see MIND CONTROLLED PEOPLE DOING SUCH IMPORTANT AND LIFE COUNTING JOBS? 

It was bloody scary to learn that this British cop guy could tell she changed her personality (layer of fragmented person is another way to say it) came out promptly as soon as her "therapist" done tick tick tick....3 times of clicking. This is a trigger created for her to go into another layer...and she started to speak like a little girl...........(´Д`)

We have no idea how many of the peeps in the important jobs are under such full on mind control.

It IS important that we do not go into a stupid Witch Hunt just because there're possibilities.

I tell you that ALL OF US are under some sorta mind control big time for a long time because of all garbage fed into our head forcefully, be it tv shows, advertising, etc etc. It's just a broad term to describe such stuff so far.

But we already have learned that 911 was the Cabal sick plot...yeah? So they have power over when and where the next plot to be carried out. On the other hand, WE, the ordinary citizens don't know anything about their plot.

So do we roll over and just die when they say "GO!" ??   NOOOOO WAY......┌∩┐(ಠ_ಠ)┌∩┐

Anyone in doubt, go visit the thread and listen through the lot about Tiffany.

And here's the image used to advertise the "Weaponised Girl Machiavellism": ONE EYED!!!!!!!!!!! FFS...

KADOKAWA is a huge company but they are not exactly taking just the Cabal side.

They have been releasing the opponent faction's productions for a long time, too. The comics do lead way to the animation productions, and 2ndary and 3rdly "infected" peeps who THINK one eyed are cool for decades go on using that marking without knowing about the significance....just spreading the advertising of the Cabal more and more. So all artists/creators should be aware of what symbolism they use, so we can stop contaminating our kids' mind.  

Just to tell you far more confusing story since this is CHANI....originally one eye was used by the faction that really wants to protect Humans.....then the Cabal started to use it to confuse us with that marking. Now well and truly that one eye symbol was taken over by the Cabal...... Historically, huge intel wars have been waged among those factions, so it's hard for us to know which is disinfo of whom....(´Д`)

• Like 2

Anonymous: What The Media Isn't Telling Us About The I-85 Atlanta Bridge Collapse

This has got to be the only time I did not express my feelings when I posted a story who's facts did not ring true to me.  3 homeless people set this fire left me going uh uh, I don't believe it for one minute.  Now it seems it hit others the same way, and this theory is one I can buy into because it makes much more sense  Stay alert America, and report anything you see that makes no sense or raises your hackles as this could be just the start.  Wonder if any of those many propane gas tanks reported missing a year or so ago, were stolen in this area? How about all those disposable cell phones also stolen? ok brain is whirring, meanwhile all the attention on utterly fake and distracting info bs here in the states, and where IS Obama, and what is this famous community organizer up too these days? How many of our cities have bridges/overpasses of great importance? Seattle, Portland, San Francisco, Los Angeles, DC, New York, Duluth, Dallas, The Mackinac Bridge, Chesapeake Bridge/tunnel, Florida Keys, Pittsburgh, Pa., Philadelphia bridges, St. Louis and on and on. Random thoughts here.

• Like 4

From 'Basil' -- LaVoy Finicum Assassination Forensic Study Released

Posted By: RumorMail [Send E-Mail]
Date: Monday, 3-Apr-2017 15:08:47

THANKS Basil!!!!

Susoni

Hi Lynda, Elias sent this to me... ~Basil

(Elias:)
Also, in case you missed it, the guy who made these videos sent the last two to me for a TMM exclusive, so we got to be the first to post. I've sent them to other sites to republish also. Maybe you would send them to RumorMill? They can use my article at TMM, change it, or whatever works for them, so long as they get the videos out to the public. Thanks for that --

https://thementalmilitia.net/2017/03/28/forensic-analysis-murder-lavoy-finicum-2nd-page/

Links to the vids on my YouTube channel --

LaVoy Finicum Assassination Forensic Study Released!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fpO6Oh0r2U

The Foam Bullet Used to Justify Killing LaVoy Finicum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWW_ksD36rk

The Assassination of LaVoy Finicum 3 The Planted Gun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FELmazWL4to

The Assassination of LaVoy Finicum 4 The Two Shots That the FBI Lied About

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dkiPcjY6K4

@@@

Salute!

Elias

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=72550

• Like 2

Explosion on St. Petersburg Metro Kills 11 as Putin Visits City

April 3, 2017       IVAN NECHEPURENKO and NEIL MacFARQUHAR

"ST. PETERSBURG, Russia — It was 2:40 p.m. on Monday, a lull before the evening rush hour in Russia’s second-largest city, St. Petersburg, where the subway normally carries two million people a day. The train had just entered a tunnel between stations, on its way out of a sprawling downtown hub, when the bomb exploded.

The homemade device, filled with shrapnel, tore through the third car. It killed 11 people; wounded more than 40, including children; and spread bloody mayhem as the train limped into the Technology Institute station with smoke filling the air.

Videos circulating on social media showed long red streaks across the white floor as the injured were dragged from the car. With the doors damaged, some people smashed windows to get out. “What a nightmare!” somebody yelled amid piercing screams.

With the attack, Russia once again appeared to have found itself a target of terrorism, shattering a respite in its main urban centers. Law enforcement agencies initially said they were seeking two people suspected of planting explosive devices, according to Russian news reports, but later indicated that the attack might have been carried out by a suicide bomber from a militant Islamic group.

There was no immediate claim of responsibility, but speculation turned toward militants from southern Russia, who fled the shoot-to-kill law enforcement policy in Chechnya and elsewhere in the Caucasus, joined the Islamic State by the thousands and have repeatedly threatened attacks. President Vladimir V. Putin sent the Russian military to Syria in September 2015 in order, he said then, to battle militants on their own turf before they could strike in Russia.

In a nod to that possibility — a potential political setback — Mr. Putin, who was in St. Petersburg for the day, emphasized that terrorists were the likely culprits, although he said investigators were exploring various possibilities. He laid flowers at the site of the explosion and went to the local security headquarters to be briefed on the investigation. The last major terrorist attack in a Russian city was in Volgograd in 2013.

“If somebody announces that it is related to the Russian invasion in Syria, it would be a sensitive scenario for Putin, because the Syria campaign would lose support inside Russia,” said Kirill Rogov, a political analyst, while adding that it was too early to connect the attack to Mr. Putin’s Syria policy with any certainty.

The dead and wounded had barely been evacuated before the factions in Russia’s heated political sphere began blaming one another.

Nationalists and others on the right pointed the finger at the opposition, saying such attacks emerged from the same womb as the street protests on March 26, in which tens of thousands of people marched against high-level government corruption. Opposition figures responded that the security forces, feeling vulnerable, were perfectly capable of provoking a crisis in order to expand their powers of search and seizure.

There were also unconfirmed reports that a suicide bomber from Uzbekistan or a neighboring country might have been responsible, unnerving St. Petersburg’s Central Asians."

snip

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/03/world/europe/st-petersburg-russia-explosion.html

• Like 4

Giving T full credit for posting this link on The Announcement thread, but a couple things got my attention as I watched the video reporting the incident.

Tractor-trailers explode, burn outside Opa-locka warehouse

April 3/4, 2017   Peter Burke   Carlos Suarez

Firefighters battle massive flames

snip - video

http://www.local10.com/news/explosions-at-opa-locka-warehouse

noted:   At .30 seconds in, the reporter got my undivided attention when he says in part, "propane and diesel fueled this raging inferno". 30 big rigs that transport fruits and vegetables were destroyed. Yes the article states fuel and propane tanks burned, so is it common to have those types of tanks at a fruit/veg. warehouse?  Wonder how big an area will be impacted by this mysterious fire, and how many independent truckers who have to work every day to make ends meet? Yes, there's an executive airport right next door to this warehouse that was closed down because of smoke/heat.  It's about 55 miles from Mar-A-Lago, where Xi and Trump are meeting. To me, propane mention, had my ears flapping to attention.  I find it all, very suspect, but yes let's hope I'm on the wrong track.

• Like 6

On 05/04/2017 at 4:23 AM, breezy said:

Giving T full credit for posting this link on The Announcement thread, but a couple things got my attention as I watched the video reporting the incident.

Tractor-trailers explode, burn outside Opa-locka warehouse

April 3/4, 2017   Peter Burke   Carlos Suarez

Firefighters battle massive flames

snip - video

http://www.local10.com/news/explosions-at-opa-locka-warehouse

noted:   At .30 seconds in, the reporter got my undivided attention when he says in part, "propane and diesel fueled this raging inferno". 30 big rigs that transport fruits and vegetables were destroyed. Yes the article states fuel and propane tanks burned, so is it common to have those types of tanks at a fruit/veg. warehouse?  Wonder how big an area will be impacted by this mysterious fire, and how many independent truckers who have to work every day to make ends meet? Yes, there's an executive airport right next door to this warehouse that was closed down because of smoke/heat.  It's about 55 miles from Mar-A-Lago, where Xi and Trump are meeting. To me, propane mention, had my ears flapping to attention.  I find it all, very suspect, but yes let's hope I'm on the wrong track.

Yes, agree, sounds a bit suspicious...

The Propane would most likely be used as fuel for some sort of cooking in the factory.

The refrigeration on the vans or containers ("Reefers"), use electricity from the Prime-movers, or if parked, from the depot.

All inflammable gas cylinders, including Propane are equipped with 'bleed-off' valves, so they won't explode in a fire, but as gas pressure inside increases in the heat, the valves (at the top) open and let the gas escape. If the cylinders are connected to a house, for example, hopefully the gas vent will point away from the house - they make quite a nice stream of flame.

The large horizontal Propane tanks, such as used by petrol stations and restaurants also have vents on the top, so they won't explode.

If a cylinder is lying down when it should be standing up, or any cylinder heated from the base very quickly, they can explode, but it is not very common.

Even LPG gas powered cars rarely explode, if they do, it is usually that the cylinder and valve are faulty or fitted incorrectly.

• Like 5

Globalist Agenda Watch 2017: Update 9 – The globalists’ 2017 crisis schedule in detail [+ How they’ll slow-crash the markets and do bank bail-ins (entry complete)]

Here it comes again…
chaord.png

One of the two purposes of this blog is to utilize the heckler effect to stop any fast-moving globalist plots, thereby forcing them to advance their New World Order (NWO) agenda in a piecemeal effort over the course of years rather than months. So in service to this purpose, this entry will take a more in-depth look at the three-phase globalist plan for 2017 that I outlined in the previous note

Phase 1: Darkness Falls – In this phase, the globalists will trigger the Big Crisis that will precede the launch of the NWO, and it could involve some or all of the following elements…

• a shooting encounter between the Americans and Chinese in the South China Sea,
  • nationwide riots by migrants in France following the first round of the French presidential presidential election on April 23,
  • a partial shutdown of the US government after April 28 that will prevent the distribution of food stamps on May 1,
  • nationwide May Day riots in the US led by paid “leftist” agents provocateur, who could be joined by restive elements of the population whose food stamps were cut off,
  • a sharp downturn in the markets blamed on the US/China conflict and the widespread social disorder, and
  • a coup against Trump that will lead to his quick replacement with Vice President Mike Pence.

This phase will unfold in the late-April thru May timeframe.

Phase 2: The Long Night of the Vampires – In this phase, the globalists will use the global financial crisis triggered by Phase 1 to confiscate much of the public’s wealth through a series of bank failures and bail-ins. They will also use President Pence to intensify the confrontation between the US and Russia.

Since the world will be rattled by the shooting encounter between nuclear powers and the unfolding economic crisis, Putin and the BRICS will introduce proposals in the UN “to overhaul and restore confidence in the global financial system” and “to reform the UN so it’s more able to prevent conflicts like the one between the US and China.”

This phase will unfold between May and September, and it is during these months that the alt-media will sell Putin’s UN-to-NWO overhaul to the public.

Phase 3: The Dawn of a New Day – In this phase, the long-building conflict between the US and Russia will reach its climax, and it will trigger a full economic shutdown and take us to the very edge of a nuclear war. It is at this point that the globalist minions playing the “white hats” role in the US government will stage a counter-coup along with the US military to replace Pence with Rand Paul (who will be the most senior elected official left standing after the counter-coup has made all of its arrests). Paul will then cooperate with Putin and China’s new leader, Li Keqiang, in pushing through the UN / financial system overhauls to get the world moving again.

In the hours / days ahead, I’ll fill in more details about the elements in each stage. Then we can just wait and see what they do at the Trump/Xi summit this Thursday and Friday. Before we continue on, though, let me give my standard heads-up to new readers…

The globalists control both sides in the current political drama – both the “Establishment” side (Obama, Clinton, Soros, the Bilderbergers, the mainstream media, etc.) and the “Anti-Establishment” side (Trump, Le Pen, Putin, the BRICS, the alternative media, etc.). They are deliberately staging a dialectic conflict between the two sides in order to implode their existing “Establishment” and erect a new one (the multilateral / multipolar New World Order) in its place. Read Understanding the NWO Strategy for more information on what they’re doing.

With the heads-up now complete, here are the “more details” I promised…

[Addendum 1 – Same Day] – The Year of the Four (or Five) Presidents

In Update 5, I talked about how Trump’s planned fate might be modeled after the Roman figure Vindex. And if you look at what happened in Rome after Vindex fell, you’ll see that it led to the Year of the Four Emperors. We could be looking at the same thing here in the US this year…

President #1 – Barack Obama (January 1 – January 20)
President #2 – Donald Trump (January 20 – May)
President #3 – Mike Pence (May – September)
President #4 – Rand Paul (September onward)…
trumpnrand.png
…From the Drudge Report. “Ace” = “Ace in the hole”

In a second variation of the presidential plan I covered in Update 7, we could see the Year of the Five Presidents…

President #1 – Barack Obama (January 1 – January 20)
President #2 – Donald Trump (January 20 – May)
President #3 – Mike Pence (May – September)
President #4 – Jeff Sessions (September – November)…
paulsessions.png
…From a Google News search for “jeff sessions rand paul”
President #5 – Rand Paul (November onward)

History repeats itself because our world is ruled by the same old families running the same old schemes.

[Addendum 2 – 4 April 2017] – How the US-China war crisis will likely unfold

If you look at the pre-crisis narration in the propaganda press, it’s not hard to see how the South China Sea war crisis could develop…

In May, the Japanese will be sending one of their helicopter carriers to the South China Sea to train alongside the US aircraft carrier that is already in the region…
japcarrier.png
…From The Japan Times / Reuters

In response, the Chinese may declare an air defense identification zone (ADIZ) in the South China Sea, which is something they’ve already done in the East China Sea…
ecsadiz.png
…From the South China Morning Post

And the Chinese are already shadowing ships and aircraft in the area, so US, Japanese, and Chinese forces will be in very close proximity to each other, with the Chinese verbally harassing aircraft operating from the carriers…
interceptfollow.png
…From The Diplomat. Here is a notable passage…

“Wang’s comments on aerial interception could presage the declaration of an air defense identification zone (ADIZ) over the South China Sea by China. Beijing made a similar declaration in November 2013 for the East China Sea, where it disputes territory with Japan.”

Since Xi and Trump portray themselves as nationalistic peacocks, the rules of engagement given to both sides will likely be “don’t back down” and “you may fire if fired upon.” In such a swirl of forces that have such dangerous rules of engagement, all it would take is one globalist agent opening fire to turn the South China Sea into a war zone. And once the shooting starts, neither Xi nor Trump will want to be the one who backs down.

I would expect the fighting to last only a few days at most, and while it’s going on, all trade and financial exchanges between the two nations will be frozen. This is what will start the global economic crisis. And given the economic oblivion that would result if the conflict were to continue and expand, powerful forces in both the US and China will compel both Xi and Trump to knock it off.

Once the “needless, economically ruinous conflict” has stopped, all of Trump and Xi’s political enemies will smell blood in the water, and they’ll pull out their long knives and move to unseat both leaders. This is what will lead to the coup against Trump and the replacement of Xi by Li Keqiang.

As for the physical outcome of the engagement, Chinese forces in the South China Sea will be routed and their bases will be left temporarily unusable. And America will be badly stung by the loss of their aircraft carrier and/or an attempted nuclear missile attack by North Korea. A nuclear war scare is important for the globalist agenda because it will stimulate the UN to start seriously considering reforms. So…

The nuclear war scare in the May US-China Conflict will put institutional reform front and center on the UN agenda, and the much more serious nuclear war scare in the September US-Russia Conflict will compel them to enact the reforms without further delay.

The reformed UN will then be the multilateral / multipolar NWO the globalists have been planning all along.

[Addendum 3, Part 1 – 4 April 2017] – How they’ll trigger chaos in the streets

The Big Crisis will start in France – in fact, its precursor events are already happening with sporadic demonstrations and riots there over recent incidents of “police brutality.” But the current unrest will be nothing compared to what will happen after the first round of the French presidential election on April 23. I wrote about it in a postscript of a previous entry…

>>> What do you think will happen if Le Pen places in the top two of the first round of voting and qualifies for the runoff election?

You’d expect to see “angry, fearful migrants” rioting in the streets and carrying out terrorist attacks, wouldn’t you? This is especially true if Le Pen places first.

So I think that’s what the globalists will do to push Le Pen over the top: have their paid provocateurs and terrorists stage riots and terror attacks possibly before, and DEFINITELY AFTER, the first round of voting. If voters have to walk by burning cars and rioting Muslims on their way to the runoff polls, whom do you think they’ll choose? <<<

With this in mind, we can see that the coming rioting in France will serve two purposes:

1) It will lead to a public backlash that will propel Le Pen into the French presidency at some point this year. The second round of the election on May 7 could be postponed due to rioting or Le Pen could lose, but she (or another pro-Putin candidate) WILL be installed by the end of the year.

2) It will serve as the starting point of the Big Crisis that leads to the UN’s “reform” into the New World Order. Having Le Pen (or an alternative pro-Putin candidate) installed as the President of France is a necessary step in the UN “reform” process. See Update 8 – The globalist strategy for the French and UK elections for more details.

[Addendum 3, Part 2 – 4 April 2017] – Turkey and the Holy War

Now let’s pause for a moment to shift our gaze to Turkey. On April 16, just a week before the first round of the French election, the Turks will hold a referendum that will essentially turn Turkey into a Muslim Caliphate with Erdogan as the Caliph. This development is so important to the globalist plan that the Hidden Hand has actually shown itself in order to support it…
turkroyals.png
…From The Times

Just like Trump appears to have been given the role of “Vindex” in the globalist script, Erdogan has been given a role as well: that of the “Dajjal,” the Muslim Antichrist. And according to the globalist prophecy script, Erdogan’s Dajjal character has been conspiring with “Satanist” Western leaders like Merkel to destroy Christendom with an Islamist invasion. Can you guess who is scripted to stop the Dajjal? Yep, it’s none other than Vladimir Putin, who has been given the role of the “Messiah” who will defeat the Satanist/Islamist alliance.

In keeping with his role as Dajjal, Erdogan has been threatening Europe as of late…
alexholywar.png
…From YouTube

Just take a look at this “last warning” issued via Turkey’s Daily Sabah on March 19…
turklastwarn.png
…From the Daily Sabah

Take careful note of the word “populist,” then ask yourself some questions…

Who is the next populist leader up for election in Europe?

– That would be Marine Le Pen.

How will the Caliphate feel if she is the top vote-getter in the April 23 election and is just one step away from the Presidency of France?

– They won’t like it.

How will Erdogan respond if Muslim riots break out all over France and incidents of “police brutality” are alleged by the rioters?

– He will call for all Turks and Muslims to rise up “in defense of their rights,” and riots and “lone wolf terror attacks” will spread throughout Europe. This will give us the “Summer of Terror” that was originally scheduled for last year. And like any fireworks show, you can expect it to end with a big barrage right as we reach the US vs. Russia climax point in September.

So mark your calendars and maps: the Christian-Muslim holy war goes hot on April 23 in France.

[Addendum 3, Part 3 – 5 April 2017] – How they’ll trigger riots in America on May 1

Looking now to the setup for riots in America, let’s take things by the numbers…

1) Funding for the federal government runs out after April 28, so a continuing resolution must be passed by then to keep the government running.

2) The Republicans are about to piss-off the Democrats by amending Senate rules to force-through their Supreme Court nominee…
gorsuchnuke.png
…From Fox News

And House Speaker Paul Ryan and White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus are continuing to piss-off the Republican House Freedom Caucus by trying to force-through a “bad” health care bill. Have a look at this little preparatory propaganda piece from Townhall to see the rationale for the Freedom Caucus’ coming action…
hfcrp.png
…Here are some notable passages…

>>> Gohmert didn’t blame Trump completely for the newfound tension between the White House and the Freedom Caucus. That deteriorating relationship, he argued, is thanks to pressure from Ryan and White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus, who Gohmert called “establishment to the core.”

Trump, Gohmert said, “was ready to make a deal” with the caucus after meeting with them on health care. Trump agreed with them “twice” after meeting, yet each time Ryan and Priebus pushed back

If the GOP leadership keeps pushing the AHCA through as is, the president’s administration will be defined as a “fraud,” he said.

“It is going to destroy his administration.” <<<

As you can see from these hints, the globalist script calls for Establishment Republicans like Ryan, Priebus, and Pence to push through a disastrous health care bill in order to sabotage Trump’s presidency. But the script also calls for an adequate number of diehard Freedom Caucus members to stand their ground and stop the Establishment effort. These diehard “heroes” will join with Democrats to stop the continuing resolution in order to get Trump’s attention and compel him to wait on health care and purge Priebus from the White House. In other words, they will help trigger a government shutdown “to save Trump from Establishment sabotage.”

3) The House of Representatives will leave Washington on Friday for their Spring recess. When they come back, they will have only four days to pass the continuing resolution…
hsesched17.png
…From MajorityLeader.gov. The dates highlighted in blue are the days the House is in session.

4) If Congress is unable pass the continuing resolution, the government will partially shut down. And wouldn’t you know it, the shutdown will fall on the 100th day of Trump’s presidency…
trump100.png
…From CNN. In America, it is a tradition to reflect on the accomplishments of a president in his first 100 days in office. And when the media and historians write about Trump’s first 100 days, they will talk about the US government grinding to a halt. None of this is happening by accident.

But how does a government shutdown figure in to demonstrations and rioting, you ask?

– Here is an article from a previous shutdown drama that tells you how…
shutebt.png
…From The Huffington Post. Here is an excerpt…

“The Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program, which provides monthly food benefits to 45 million Americans, will go dark if Congress fails to pass a law funding government operations after Oct. 1, according to the U.S. Department of Agriculture, which oversees the program.”

SO WHAT WILL HAPPEN when over 40 million Americans go to the sto’ on May 1 to buy baby milk powder and Corn Nuts and their EBT cards are declined for lack of funds?

– Nothing pretty, I assure you. And if the globalists green-light their plan, you’ll find out in just a few short weeks.

5) On May 1, May Day, paid anti-Trump agents provocateur will stage demonstrations and riots that could then be joined by people whose food stamps were not delivered. Here is a preparatory propaganda piece setting expectations for what is to come…
pr1.png
…From ActivistPost.com. Alex Jones has been talking about this on his show too.

And here is another propaganda piece from the Strategic Culture Foundation that talks about the “Purple Revolution”…
pr2.png
…I guess a Purple Revolution is what you get when a generation of Prince fans are running globalist psyops.

So if you put paid provocateurs onto the streets just in time to attract the attention of tens of millions of desperate people with no money for food, you have the recipe for a nationwide explosion of unrest. And this unrest will continue up to the time the Japanese arrive in the South China Sea to get the war crisis started.

6) The combination of chaos in America’s streets caused by “Trump’s inability to govern” and a “needless, economy crippling” clash with China caused by “Trump’s diplomatic incompetence” will give the “Establishment” the excuse they need to move on Trump and replace him with Pence. That’s when Phase 2 of the globalists’ 2017 plan will kick in.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++New Material++++++++++

[Addendum 4 – 6 April 2017] – How they’ll slow-crash the markets and do bank bail-ins

The Global Financial Crisis of 2017 will be bookended by two war crises. The US-China War Crisis in May will be used as the excuse to trigger a precipitous initial plunge of the markets, but the global economy and financial system will not go into full and final cardiac arrest until the US-Russia War Crisis in September. The time between the two war crises will be used for two purposes:

1) To confiscate as much of the public’s wealth as possible through carefully managed market declines and a controlled series of bank failures and bail-ins, and

2) To educate the public on the solution to all the problems that besiege them.

From the ground-level view of the economic crisis, we’ll see the markets locked down for a couple of days during the first war crisis, but they’ll be reopened in full-on control mode. And in the months that follow, we’ll see sporadic market closings, cancelled trades, and other such interventions done to ostensibly keep the markets from abruptly crashing, but the real purpose of such meddling is to maximize the yield of the globalists’ wealth harvesting operations.

Wealth confiscation will also take the form of bank failures and bail-ins. As economic activity decreases and they take the markets further and further down, more and more banks will fail, and Cyprus-style measures will be implemented to deal with the failures. And when it comes to the bailing-in of depositor funds, the “bank deposit levy” they first proposed in Cyprus was…

• 6.7% on deposits up to 100,000 euros, and
  • 9.9% on deposits over 100,000 euros.

So we can expect the coming bail-ins to look something like that: a lower rate of losses for those whose deposits are within bank insurance limits, and a higher rate of losses for those whose deposits exceed the insured level. And if you factor in derivatives losses and the fact that the globalists want to convince us that we’re ruled by “Satanists” and need rescue by the “Christian Champion,” Putin, they’ll make the deposit levies hurt.

While all this is going on, Russia and their BRICS allies will present appealing proposals to overhaul the UN and the global financial system, but these proposals will be blocked by President Pence. It is only when Pence brings us to the brink of nuclear and economic oblivion and is replaced by the counter-coup that the proposals will be acted upon. The global economic system will then be rebooted into a “gold-backed” configuration in order to restore public confidence in it, and it just so happens that the Chinese will be the ones stepping forward to provide the gold for the reboot.

To see how the gold card will be played around the time of the US-Russia war crisis, read The coming BRICS gold standard, Ron Paul, and the Rockefellers. As for the other points I bring up in the top section of this entry, they’re all sufficiently covered in my earlier writings, so see these entries for more information…

NWO Schedule of Implementation 2017

Globalist Agenda Watch 2017: Update 1 – The globalists will take down China’s Xi this year (+ Xi’s role under the peace path to the NWO)

Globalist Agenda Watch 2017: Update 2 – What Xi’s speech in Davos tells us about the globalist strategy for economic restructuring

Globalist Agenda Watch 2017: Updates 3-4 – The first week of the Lubavitch presidency & The globalist schedule for the Trump-Putin Summit

Globalist Agenda Watch 2017: Update 5 – The globalist preparations for the Ides of March

Globalist Agenda Watch 2017: Update 6 – China’s coming humiliation in the South China Sea

Globalist Agenda Watch 2017: Update 7 – Why the globalists might replace Trump with Rand Paul

Globalist Agenda Watch 2017: Update 8 – The globalist strategy for the French and UK elections

In this entry you’ve seen my best estimate of the globalists’ most direct and aggressive approach to what they want this year. I can only hope that it’s sufficiently accurate to make them think twice about trying it. Performing a trick in front of an audience that knows how it works is a dicey proposition – there is no way they’ll respond like you want them to.

Any further additions to this entry will be added as postscripts.

Love always…

http://redefininggod.com/2017/04/globalist-agenda-watch-update-9-the-globalists-2017-crisis-schedule-in-detail/

• Like 6

Buford Highway closed in Brookhaven due to fire under bridge

April 17, 2017

"ROOKHAVEN, Ga. - Buford Highway has been shut down in both directions between North Druid Hills and West Druid Hills roads as crews assess a bridge after a fire started underneath it.

Firefighters said a debris fire started under the Peachtree Creek bridge shortly before 9:30 p.m.

We'll have the latest on the fire investigation, on Channel 2 Action News This Morning starting at 4:30 a.m.

Fire crews have put out the fire, but the bridge will remain closed while they check its structural integrity.

Police are asking people to avoid Buford Highway while the investigation continues.

The Brookhaven Police Department said in tweet that they hope to have give the "all clear" soon'

snip

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/dekalb-county/buford-highway-closed-in-brookhaven-over-fire-under-bridge/513514631

Georgia again 

• Like 2

Suspect in Fresno shooting spree that killed 3 shouts 'Allahu Akbar' when arrested
April 18, 2017     Troy Pope

"FRESNO, Calif. - Three people are dead in a shooting spree in downtown Fresno on Tuesday, and the suspect was wanted in connection to the Motel 6 killing last week, the Fresno Police Department said.

Kori Ali Muhammad, 39, shouted "Allahu Akbar" as police tackled him to the ground after the shootings which were spread over four locations, Police Chief Jerry Dyer said.

The victims appeared to be random, Dyer said.

"These individuals that were chosen today did not anything to deserve what they got," Dyer said. "These were unprovoked attacks."

Shot Spotter detected the first gunshots around 10:45 a.m. Muhammad shot into a Pacific Gas & Electric (PG&E) vehicle killing the passenger. The driver sped away and drove to Fresno Police headquarters.

The chief said Muhammad was armed with a 357 revolver when he opened fire on his first victim, who was sitting inside the PG&E vehicle."

snip  video at link

http://www.yourcentralvalley.com/news/suspect-in-fresno-shooting-spree-that-killed-3-shouts-allahu-akbar-when-arrested/693838151

• Like 3

Wooow...I just realised that in the US and any other countries where don't agree with the terrorist groups actions, anyone who wants to cause the disturbance to wreck the country can do any stupid and horrible violence and shout 'Allahu Akbar' during the arrest, even if they have nothing to do with ANY of those terrorist organisations, creating fake situation of attacks and pretend it was the act of terrorism....when it was not.

That would only accelerate those countries to be tensed over such acts, causing more oppression against the nations.

And the real terrorists are happy regardless in the end, yeah?(´×ω×`)

Also equally, the boundary of what we consider as "terrorism done by terrorists" maybe becoming very wide while we didn't even know.....another good excuse for the Cabal to use their oppression against us all.

It's a chaotic world, that's for sure.... (´Д`)

• Like 3