The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
Acolyte

>>> The Chani Daily Chit Chat Thread (Diary) <<<

Oh dear, I just had a glimpse over at GLP and they are going to have a field day on my ass if nothing happens tomorrow  :(

Do you really take people who publicly discuss shaving their bungholes, seriously? GLP is full of spooks running experiments and unhinged people.

Shaving Bungholes, didn't we touch on that recently?  :) 570  ;D

LOL yes we did and it got me permanently banned from GLP  8)

Shaving Bungholes, didn't we touch on that recently?  :) 570  ;D

LOL yes we did and it got me permanently banned from GLP  8)

LOLOLOL! So the username acolyte nli was really you?  ;D

Yeah :lol: he made a hit and run from the pub asking where this thread was- :rolleyes: oops, I may have led him astray but ;D

So he is either busy setting up the new place(which he says has not net connection-BUGGER!)

OR he is still in the pub >:D        :lol: .

Bumping this for Botanic :D

Thanks mate, and Triton.

Been as busy as a cat hiding shit, it was a bit overwhelming the first couple of days, but now have water pressure to house and had my first hot shower Thurs night when I found a paralysis tick on right eyelid, so after digging a whole for an hour, I had to drive to neighbors to get the mongrel out. Had very swollen and closed eyelid yesterday, and it was the second tick so far. The day before,  I went to mates to borrow tools and they freaked out a bit, as I didn't realise a big tiger leach had latched on to spine halfway up and the back of me looked lokke I'd been to a Manson family day massacre. Hope to show you the new place soon when someone visits with a camera, it's a beautiful place, although I'd rather my mate was still alive and living there.

Could anyone do me a big favour, for months I have been going to the following site and saving the images of Sol, and I haven't been able to do so. You will enjoy watching Sol's behavior if you do. Thanks in advance. Wow, Sol has totally shut down atm.

After the first link you can go to the next, and check out any recent CMEs, you can click in the graph or on the CME or "Flow" number in first left column and it will take you to small vid of event.

Have to get going, have lots to do, have big excavator coming in a few days to help me salvage all that's underground, and need to clear up surrounding area, heaps of snakes out atm and tried to hit piggy with car last night on driveway but he ducked into the scrub damn it. Still in swag (no bed) and have to use car fridge/ freezer which is ok, it holds over a carton of beer lol. Still no i/net, it's going to take a while and probably my huge mast that I have to go get.

Miss you guys

Bot O0

http://www.raben.com/maps

http://www.sidc.oma.be/cactus/out/latestCMEs.html

• Like 3

Glad to hear you are sorting things out, and those ticks Eeeeeewwwww! :lol:  this site deals with the big ones >:D  and you have been dealing with their little cousins :rolleyes: .

Are you digging the bunker up? woundn't it be better to put it to use in the near future maybe??.

So a bit of piggy on the barby spit roast sounds nice-if you can run one over that is :lol: ,mind you I heard they are full of ticks and worms anyway,unless you can hack off a small ones hind leg and roast that :D -not sure what you mean about the sites= I don't follow that much unless its on 3 min news and I did hear they shut down sol-guess we will see lots more of them shutting down all sorts of sites with important info-well they already are. BE careful of the reptiles

• Like 1

Glad to hear you are sorting things out, and those ticks Eeeeeewwwww! :lol:  this site deals with the big ones >:D  and you have been dealing with their little cousins :rolleyes: .

Are you digging the bunker up? woundn't it be better to put it to use in the near future maybe??.

So a bit of piggy on the barby spit roast sounds nice-if you can run one over that is :lol: ,mind you I heard they are full of ticks and worms anyway,unless you can hack off a small ones hind leg and roast that :D -not sure what you mean about the sites= I don't follow that much unless its on 3 min news and I did hear they shut down sol-guess we will see lots more of them shutting down all sorts of sites with important info-well they already are. BE careful of the reptiles

Triton, I was in a rush and meant to ask if someone could save me the images every day more now, both Earth facing and far side, don't need them in separate folders, I can do that if someone could just put them in a folder I would appreciate it.

The bunker has to come out, it's dangerous, dank and there's three shipping containers, a few tonne of big steel and a heap of big timbers, water tank and other shit we can sell to get new battery banks. Btw, three leaches and two more ticks since last post lol, not to mention wasp that landed on my neck and when I went to brush it off gently, the little bastard stung me, so I'm feeling a bit full of toxins atm.

As soon as this rush to get bunker area ready is over, I'll get to work on finding a signal for i/net there. And then getting the tractor going is next project.

• Like 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZJqxgR-5Xc

Any petrol heads on this thread will be waiting for this movie to hit the screens, the Life and near death of Niki Lauda, formula one driver of the 1970’s.

Live life like it was your last day on earth was my motto back in those days. I’ve slowed down a touch since then, only because the cars I drive now are slightly more conservative.

and another trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Flw55Y3mQPs

• Like 2

Something nice happend this morning, thought I would share in here.

I have just acquired a rescue greyhound. We have had her for 3 days and the kids and I adore her already. I am lucky enough to live over the road from some park/bushland and I walk every morning with my other dogs, my daughter often walks with me in the evening but my morning walk is always sacred and silent, just me and the furry ones. I bought Cleo (new greyhound) a specially designed walking harness yesterday as she is not terrific on the lead, I've never used one before but took her for a walk in it last night with Amy (youngest) and it was working great, so this morning I harnessed her up and along with the other furry ones we set off.

My youngest daughter (13, very intuitive) was getting dressed for school when she said a voice said "go help your mother" so Amy took off over the road to where I walk and arrived not 10 secs after Cleo had somehow completely stepped out of her new walking harness. I had the thing still in one piece connected to the lead - minus the dog. I still have NO idea how she did this, technically she shouldn't have been able to.
As soon as Cleo was free she TOOK OFF as only a greyhound can in glee as she realised she was free in the bush, my heart dropped and I though "Oh shit" remember I've only had her 3 days so I wasn't sure she would come back and she was thus far ignoring my calling her. At this point Amy arrived right behind me and I frantically told her what happend, Amy took off after her and from a good distance away called her back. Cleo stopped, put her head up, saw Amy and ran straight back to her. I was amazed, Amy bought her back and I said to Amy oh thank the goddess you arrived when you did. Amy then told me that a voice had told her to come help me. I said good girl for listening! and I said I was happy that Cleo had come to her call at least and Amy told me that she had sent her a picture in her head at that time she was calling her to come to her :-)

Good start to the day.....could've been a shitty one but because a 13 year old little cancerian fairy still listened to "the voice" it was all ok.

• Like 10

26 Tips For Living An Awesome Life  ;)

http://www.riseearth.com/2013/11/26-tips-for-living-awesome-life.html#more

1. Take a short walk every day and while you walk, smile. Walking is the ultimate antidepressant.
2. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day and contemplate the beautify of peace.
3. When you wake up in the morning, pray for God’s guidance in giving you purpose for the day.
4. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
5. Drink green tea and plenty of water. Eat blueberries, broccoli, and almonds.
6. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
Life-coach1.jpg7. Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip, energy vampires, issues of the past, negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in creating a positive moment in the present.
8. Eat at least one bounteous meal a day.
9. Know that life is not fair, but it is still good.
10. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Forgive them for everything.
11. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
12. You do not have to win every argument. Sometimes it is best to agree to disagree.
13. Make peace with your past so it will not spoil the present.
14. Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
15. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
16. Frame every so-called personal disaster with these words: ‘In five years, will it matter?”.
17. Help the needy and be generous Be a ‘giver’ not a ‘taker’.
18. What other people think of you is none of your business, so why should you care?
19. Time heals everything.
20. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
21. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
22. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
23. Each night before you go to bed, reflect on the day and be thankful for your accomplishments.
24. Remember that you are too blessed to be stressed.
25. Take some time each day to give a hug to your loved ones or even to your pets. And don’t forget to let them hug you back.
26. Recognize that becoming self-reliant is the most important thing you can do to insure long-term survival. Rely on yourself and you will never be met with disappointment.

The Final Word

As we enter the waning few weeks of the year, I encourage you to look back and reflect upon those things that have made you the happiest. If there were more bad times then good, so be it. As Preppers we have too much to do to dwell on the past. Let us move forward together as we create a better life for ourselves and our family.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

All the best to my friends across the pond.

Icanseeatoms.   :D   :P  :) 

• Like 5

I am done living in the past, I live in the future, and as my imagination sees it, it is so beautiful and getting even better than my imagination can make it to be- come on imagination- keep up. :)

• Like 1

823 years ago was the year 1191 CE

Year 1191 (MCXCI) was a common year starting on Tuesday of the Julian calendar.

In 1191 the first reference to the windmill in Europe is made by a Dean Herbert of East Anglia, whose mills are supposedly in competition with the abbey of Bury St Edmunds. This is probably an invention imported from interaction with the Muslim world, since the first windmills were most likely innovated from the Bana Musa brothers in the Islamic Middle East during the middle 9th century. The windmill will spread in the other direction, to be introduced to China by as early as 1219.

April 14 – Pope Celestine III succeeds Pope Clement III as the 175th pope.

July 12 – Saladin's garrison surrenders, ending the two-year siege of Acre.

Henry VI, Holy Roman Emperor is crowned by Pope Celestine III.

The monks of Glastonbury Abbey dig up the remains of a large knight and a blonde woman and announce to have discovered the tomb of King Arthur and Queen Guinevere.

Eisai founds the Rinzai Zen sect in Japan.

The events of the Ubisoft video game Assassin's Creed take place in this year.

From wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1191

• Like 3