The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
Acolyte

>>> The Chani Daily Chit Chat Thread (Diary) <<<

Yey well done, Imelda!

Pls let us know how it all went once the patch dries out!(・ω・)ノ

• Like 1

You have a sprayer to paint with, right?  I did know someone who used a broom, ended up with interesting results. Yes, you must let us know how this turns out. 

• Like 2

I used a broom to paint my pallet verandah..which was a bunch of pallets and some pine planks screwed into the centres to form a wonderful place to hang out...it was just propped up on the ground with some rocks and bricks and two years later its still going strong, although I have recently noticed a little bit of rot in one corner...its been outside the whole time and when we moved house last year we took it with us...Im such a Dodgy Brothers gal.

I will be painting the car with a nylon roller cos Im sofistikated

• Like 6

Two sprayer painter sons, why do i need to do it LOL.

One is living with us at the present time, when he gets home i will nail him to the floor.

• Like 5

Sorry to bud in, just got curious...!

(As I was wondering about the process personally, too.)

The stuff requires rust to get ACTIVATED, thus sanding them down is actually no good??

But if we don't sand the rust down, wouldn't that cause uneven surface being left?

So do we need to take off some layers off the rust and leave a bit on the surface is the trick??

(I wanted to do it to my car, too... LOL)

unity, you are correct - they recommend that you take off any rust 'lumps', just leaving a thin even (as possible) layer to convert.

• Like 5

unity, you are correct - they recommend that you take off any rust 'lumps', just leaving a thin even (as possible) layer to convert.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Thank you EagleWings!!

I can sleep well now, now knowing what I'd supposed to do. WoooHoooooo!!(∩´∀`)∩

• Like 3

Abby Martin posted this pic on Twitter.

No escaping the argument that these folks were psychos. And the woman's hat reminds me of costumes from the Hunger Games. : -\

DC military force that oversaw diabolical nuclear tests at Bikini Atoll celebrates w/ a mushroom cloud cake in 1946.

post-2154-0-80210600-1463522674_thumb.jp

• Like 6

That's a very scary pic, Kandy...Σ(°△°|||)︴Great find! Thanks for posting.

I just heard that younger generations of American peeps like under 18 actually feel what the US did was WRONG to drop the A-bombs, though obviously the view is not shared by the veterans' age group.

That is an amazing demographic change of opinion happening in the US methinks.

Thank you for your honesty, American people. 

The way you honour being honest is VERY important asset for humanity.

But I'm adding one important awareness about it, here.

A food for thought, I hope...

I know some American peeps are saying PM Abe should come and apologise at Pearl Harbour.

Though I completely agree that there was an almighty stupid problem the Japanese military created for the attack, because of the friggin idiot Japanese guy who was supposed to relay the declaration re:Pearl Hbr attack to the US but didn't (apparently gone out for a long break or something...F_ck that!!!ಠ_ಠ), Pearl Harbour was a military base, and Japanese military never shot any civilians there.

That's why the awesome kind plaque exists on Pearl Harbour Base, praising the Japanese military by not aiming at civilians what so ever.

A-bombs were dropped onto the civilians after retaining Nagasaki and Hiroshima from any other carpet bombing, to see how much of radiation effect takes on the human body, dropping onto children, women, sick & injured, and old men.... I said before somewhere else, but there were no more healthy men who could take up fight left on Japan by that time.

Mr. Obama, please don't compare the two situations, thinking those bare the same weight. 

No way....

....On the other hand, here's a news I came across and got bothered by....

post-11-0-06572000-1463540844_thumb.jpg

©rightful owner

The building belongs to the local gov of Yashiro-city in Kumamoto, got hit by the EQ on 14-16th April 2016 Kumamoto EQs, and unable to use for safety reasons, waiting to be demolished, I think.

Someone came and did that graffiti.

It says "Wooohoooo!! Just a little bit more to the total destruction by HAARP but graffiti....<unable to read>"...

People are pissed off there...

And though I'm kinda glad to see even such idiot who come under the roofed area that may collapse in any time and done that graffiti actually learned the word HAARP but wtf...are you really a Japanese citizen!??

They are gonna look for the idiot now....I said...people are pissed off there....

• Like 6

@unity, the younger here in the states are not the only ones who feel those bombs dropping, were wrong.  Since when do two wrongs ever make something right, or justified.  Hell, the US nuked it's own citizens repeatedly with the testing done in the Nevada desert in the 40's 50's 60's.  As always, the little guy, the you and me's of the world, are nothing but cannon fodder to those with the money and power.  Nothing makes any of it right, nothing. So let's hope "they" don't ever manage to do it again to anyone.    :hug:

• Like 5

These really are what the crop circle reminded me of. Lol. Maybe because lots of people in the barns I rode at kept huge stashes of these as treats for the horses.

post-2154-0-82597700-1463721835_thumb.jppost-2154-0-51939700-1463721855_thumb.jp

• Like 7

Posted by Jessica today in the shout box, and I feel it belongs on a thread where we can always find it. TY Jessica

Incredible Poem Written By Charlie Chaplin

As I began to love myself I found that anguish and emotional suffering are only warning signs that I was living against my own truth. Today, I know, this is “AUTHENTICITY”.
As I began to love myself I understood how much it can offend somebody if I try to force my desires on this person, even though I knew the time was not right and the person was not ready for it, and even though this person was me. Today I call it “RESPECT”.
As I began to love myself I stopped craving for a different life, and I could see that everything that surrounded me was inviting me to grow. Today I call it “MATURITY”.
As I began to love myself I understood that at any circumstance, I am in the right place at the right time, and everything happens at the exactly right moment. So I could be calm. Today I call it “SELF-CONFIDENCE”.
As I began to love myself I quit stealing my own time, and I stopped designing huge projects for the future. Today, I only do what brings me joy and happiness, things I love to do and that make my heart cheer, and I do them in my own way and in my own rhythm. Today I call it “SIMPLICITY”.
As I began to love myself I freed myself of anything that is no good for my health – food, people, things, situations, and everything that drew me down and away from myself. At first I called this attitude a healthy egoism. Today I know it is “LOVE OF ONESELF”.
As I began to love myself I quit trying to always be right, and ever since I was wrong less of the time. Today I discovered that is “MODESTY”.
As I began to love myself I refused to go on living in the past and worrying about the future. Now, I only live for the moment, where everything is happening. Today I live each day, day by day, and I call it “FULFILLMENT”.
As I began to love myself I recognized that my mind can disturb me and it can make me sick. But as I connected it to my heart, my mind became a valuable ally. Today I call this connection “WISDOM OF THE HEART”.
We no longer need to fear arguments, confrontations or any kind of problems with ourselves or others. Even stars collide, and out of their crashing new worlds are born. Today I know “THAT IS LIFE”!

and this one

"Those who love you are not fooled by mistakes you have made or the dark images you hold about yourself. They remember your beauty when you feel ugly, your wholeness when you are broken, your innocence when you feel guilty, and your purpose when you are confused." 

~~ African saying
  Jessica :
  • Like 7

post-1508-0-74790900-1466393758_thumb.jp

Im not sure if you can read the words in this photo I have taken of one of my GFs poems she found while looking though an old chest circa 1980s written when she was in her ealry teens , I just wanted to share

• Like 6

A specie appear in the latest Macross Delta series and wanted to share the pics with you peeps.

It's one of the cult anime series from Japan.

You might find it's weird that how come the sign Delta is used though the series is dedicated for the Goddess culture.

The thing is, both side of the factions of the Goddess believers and the opposition were using the signs intermixed manner for ages, and it became very confusing for us to figure out which side is mocking which side....

I guess you gotta be in the know to really separate them clearly....eyes rolling.

The triangle originally was associated with the Goddess, but that's because it existed naturally.

Then the opponents widely used it...now the image got tainted by the opposition's blood all over it...

So we are all here to learn to look deeply to analyze what belongs to whom.

It's great to have a thread like "Know them by their Mark" organised by T in CHANI.

That's a starting point for all of us to learn about the symbols that are used by the factions. 

Anyway, I went whaaaaat as the series started, for it's got the background setting of having a humanoid specie with gills to breath under water, happily living together with the land dwelling type of Humans, and these water based peeps had water based "pets" they love, and also beloved by the land dwellers, too.

I could only think about H.P. Lovecraft's world.

They have underwater ancient sites that get activated by female shamans singing tunes....the image of Dagon crossed in my head when I saw it first time.

Then the "pets"....

Nommo?....ROFL

Here are their pics.

All images are © Rightful owners, the creator of Macross Delta (Δ)

post-11-0-97309000-1466410076_thumb.jpg

post-11-0-98708900-1466410096_thumb.jpg

post-11-0-89816200-1466410127.jpg

post-11-0-22767000-1466410177_thumb.jpg

post-11-0-07188900-1466410194_thumb.jpg

These are the water-based Humanoids.

post-11-0-16760900-1466410236_thumb.jpg

See the gills?

post-11-0-81357200-1466410251_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

I have come across to a very strikingly important view thrown in by Miles Johnston via one of his vids at the Bases. (Sorry can't recall which one exactly...ummmm.)

Below is the summery of what he said:

There are still so many peeps who would go WoooWoooo!!! about abduction cases.

No, not about the public going WoooWoooo against that person.

It's about that person who reported about the incident.

They still think it's something very rare and they got to receive media spot lighting, be big headed about what they had experienced about.

We, the Truther community gotta go beyond of such low level of awareness, realise something far bigger is happening to MANY OF US.

◆―――――――◆―――――――◆―――――――◆―――――――◆

I have to agree with him.

I personally had multiple encounters with the aliens.

I personally had a clear realisation about I was under a mind control systemically.

Do those accounts make me anything that special?

The answer is NO.

I actually believe (like Miles does) that hell a lot of us were "taken" and experimented with loads of different mind controlling, and many got abducted without realisation of it what so ever...since it's still easy for the public to stash such accounts under the carpet and ignore in order to swim through the enslaved life, it's an understandable way to be, too.

"Ignorance is a Bliss" apply here. Because once you realise then you will face to the next step of "what do you do with that fact" level. Life gets tougher to manage after that, due to social discounting movement on those issues. Sigh...

Anyway, getting back to the pont, it's NOT a special thing that anyone gets abducted, be it by alien or MilAb cases.

Continuing with using the same word "special", what makes us special is what we are going to build AFTER learning about some new paradigm existing beyond of our public mindset.

I believe in us, the Humanity.

I believe we can take it far beyond, become conscious contributors for this reality, and change it to something awesome and wonderful for EVERYONE.

To be able to see the bigger view of what's going on, you need to rise above that plane you are on.

...Not sure if all can share what I saw at my NDE because it was a hard core way to arrive to that view, but I firmly recognised our TRUE POTENTIAL as beings when I was on that ABOVE plane, looking at Earth's situation.

We are far more amazing beings than what we thought we are.

Love wins.

Love will give us the wings to rise to see the lower plane we are marching on the ground.

Let's get away from "me me me" attitude and let's grow up bigger and better to be an equal player for the life on Earth, so the controlling factions also realise it's no point of invading us, because WE WILL BUILD THE EARTH THE WAY WE WANT----a beautiful water planet Earth and beautiful people with heart of gold to grow up more and more.

• Like 6

p)*゚д゚*(q

This Is Why You Should Never Let Your Dog Lick You!

http://www.healthiswealthofheart.com/this-is-why-you-should-never-let-your-dog-lick-you/

I didn't know how to take this article....is this a sorta propaganda-trick to take our friends away and cause some dents in our happiness?

Or we should be very aware of the diseases coming with happy kisses and licks?

I feel it's opening the can of worms.

Because I'm sure people start to think about whole bunch of other animals such as cats, hamsters, birds etc etc etc...

Then it'd go into bugs then viruses...so where do we run to?(´×ω×`)

Sounds like someone is dishing us some paranoid way of thinking, once we start it.(´Д`)

Are we gonna bite into it?

...As far as I consider, between humans can get the same sorta result, too.

Then...what about this.....do we want to live in the kiss/lick-less society?

...They need to weigh between the benefit of kisses vs not-getting-any-kisses IMHO.

Psychological benefit gotta be taken into the study methinks.

• Like 3

I don't even know what happened today. So, at work, I had reviewed some author biography photos of a set of 4 authors for this one publication. For two of the four, the photos in the source document didn't match what was online. So, I instructed the content loaders to correct the photos. When they had completed the changes (including some others), I checked the photos (instead of sending to our formal quality control) and they were not corrected. So I asked again for them to be corrected after triple checking that what I saw was incorrect.

When I say the photos were incorrect, they were definitely photos of both people, but they both had different hairstyles and the photos were headshots and posed differently, not photos including the torsos like the ones that were supposed to be posted. And no they were not just cropped photos of the ones with the torsos. They were totally different photos. Of course, I didn't send a screen shot of the error because I just assumed that a previously used photo had just never been updated. Some of the authors do like to update photos from time to time. And sometimes updates can be missed and quality control doesn't catch it.

So tonight I get an email from the content loader and she sends me screen shots saying that there is nothing to be corrected- the source document and online photos are a match (except online is grayscale and source is color-- and, no, that was not what made the photos I saw look different; they were different I tell you!!! Lol). And I log onto the site from my phone to confirm. WTF??? Sure enough, it is correct.

I checked and compared those photos at least 10 times on two different days. I cannot figure it out. I'm sure they think I'm crazy. I'm not saying I'm not. Lol. That's not relevant. I know the online pictures were different. Otherwise, why would I have made special notes in my original loading instructions and again today when I saw that it hadn't been done?

I'm not sure if any of that makes sense to anyone. It may sound like rambling. But I had to tell someone! I am so perplexed.

Pure twilight zone for me with this one. Truly bizarre.

• Like 8

Slipped into a new timeline Kandy LOL---happened to me a lot this year I think--like reading posts on Chani that are posted that day(coz I come here every day to get the news etc)---and then the next day will read it again sometimes saying it was posted on that day-? and not the previous day when I had already read it--

and I keep thinking all the bloody repeats on telly is to confuse us-same stuff over and over again---

• Like 9

HAHAHA great list of looking back for everything we discussed in CHANI I thought!

http://www.wakingtimes.com/2016/07/11/test-see-brainwashed/

"<Snip> do you believe that:

1. Conspiracies are bullshit and that there’s no way information is being hidden from you?

2. Those at the tippy top of the power pyramid have your best interests and the earth’s best interests at heart?

3. Politicians are at the tip of this power structure?

4. Our governments are operating independently of this shadow structure?

5. Free trade agreements such as the TPP and TTIP are in the best interests of the people and not corporations?

6. Law equals ethics?

7. Personal freedom is fundamental to our legal systems?

8. Democracy is in a healthy state and therefore there’s no need for electoral and legal reform?

9. Politicians, academics, journalists and scientists are not compartmentalized and therefore can see the big picture of how the system works?

10. The mainstream media provides cutting edge information in an unbiased way that will reflect to you the truth about what’s happening in our world?

11. You’re going to find the absolute, no holds barred truth, via the TV?

12. The system is the way it is because that’s the only way it could work?

13. Pre-existing money is loaned by banks, not freshly created by them out of thin air?

14. We need private banking organizations to make money out of nothing for us and make squillions of dollars for the privilege?

15. A genuine people’s central bank will create hyperinflation and initiate the end of the world?

16. Money will always be necessary and that it is not a tool of enslavement?

17. The widespread suffering across our planet is not the result of the economic system, but the result of natural forces?

18. Adding toxins to our food, water, air and medicine is good for our health?

19. The pharmaceutical-medico complex truly wants to create cures, not customers?

20. They’re not using the same tactics as the tobacco industry once did?

21. They’re trying really hard to find cures for diseases, such as cancer, and that there’s absolutely no way they would suppress any such cures?

22. When near bottomless pits of money is involved in scientific ‘research’, results are not skewed to advantage the corporations funding it?

23 Natural therapies – such as meditation, herbal medicines and basic nutrition – are pseudoscience woo-woo?

24. Reality is only made of ‘matter’, consciousness is its byproduct, and you are not a powerful mind of interconnected consciousness who is comprised of both magic and madness?

25. The war-on-drugs has been intelligent and ethical, as well as successful?

26. This policy has not resulted with massively adverse impacts on society, such as increased addiction, imprisonment and criminal activity, as well as been appropriately respectful towards our natural right to explore our own consciousness?

27. The education system is genuinely designed to create little creatures of self-discovery, health, civil service and personal freedom?

28. The wars in our world have not been purposely orchestrated for more power and money?

29. Your enemy is someone in the 99.9%?

30. Or do you believe that you need to unite with your fellow man, no matter the small or large differences you may have, and work together to undermine the self-serving sickos and the system they’ve purposely designed at our collective expense?"

Answers' written down in the article.

• Like 3

Hey K , congratulations , you may have caught out the AI ( sort of Mandela effect ) style . Sadly you omitted to take a screenshot , 

Lesson to learn is , Everything is Connected , just be aware and wary . xxxx

Cheers 

• Like 4

There are hell a lot of spy-s and lobbyists exist in Japan, from lots of different factions.

The intel front lines were infiltrated into the entertainment fields and rooted really deeply.

I'm not saying only 1 faction done that, it's now multiple forces using that particular "networking"...it gets confusing that's for sure!(´Д`)

But then, there are Humans' work gets expressed, too. Always.

If you can cautiously separate which factions job it is when you come across to them, you'd come across to some mega helpful, encouraging messages thrown in by the Humans for Humans. They also make messages to other factions from the Humanity.

On top of that, the break away groups do exist, and using the same motifs continuously....it gets veeeeeery confusing.(´×ω×`)

• Like 1

Some current CT movement?:

The Q NOT HUMAN related page being removed now?

I posted the news on 18th July 2016 re: the Q's shape shifting in public eyes and the R.uk published some wacky note to us to find out about, stating that she is "NOT HUMAN" but still the Q for the commonwealth countries people.

http://chani.invisionzone.com/topic/8084-breaking-news-headlines/?p=104525

The original source I quoted from on that post was this article: http://www.oom2.com/t39662-queen-admits-she-is-not-human-and-we-will-learn-to-accept-her-for-what-she-is#89180

Today, I discovered this article mentioning the pages being removed from their site:

http://www.woowoomedia.com/scrubbed-from-the-net-queen-elizabeths-staff-says-shes-not-human-screenshots-prove-it/

Yeah? (。´・ω・)? 

The thing is that I didn't want them to use their cookie on my pc so I didn't go look deeper on their site other than the top page.

If someone bravely did go inside of the R.uk site, please let us know whether those pages were removed as the article says??

Sorry for being sheepish...

• Like 3