The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
anonymous

Clif High

From Clif High's latest talk.....

"the building tension and release language values for April 21 and April 29 are staggering.

Unheard of in the processing that we have done in the past."

• Like 2

It'll be worth your time to watch them all...

The 'shift' is within us, and 'collide time' is here.

http://www.halfpasthuman.com/essays/perpetuo_autem_9.html

perpetuo autem....in the ever present now... oh-oh, it got loose, and now it's busting out all over...

by clif high, Friday, April 18, 2014 7:06am

with respect..

someone screwed up and Liberty got loose. Big problem for the whooooole planet now that it is busting out all over. SOON an opportunity to express Liberty will appear in your life. Be ready. You would not want to shown up by this woman would you?

Ukraine tanks stopped by unarmed woman.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8K3Qa750ZEI

And these fellows also got their point across...."why? why?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDcQTBYY4kE

And in the STILL CONTINUING meme/trend here in USA...liberty minded people stop crowd of Rampaging Federal Assholes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bD61YFxUga4#t=287

Be advised....this Liberty meme is JUST in its beginning, and is powered by our SOLunious in progress so the momentum has shifted, and will continue as the Pisceans are defeated by the Aquarians.

Merely a matter of perseverence....we have already won, now is time to let 'them' know it.

Ride out to meet your destiny, or be trampled in the stampede of fate.

==============================

While not directly linked to clif/chani/webbot... this is a culmination of everything I've seen presented here, presented in an easily understandable way, for the aware.   The message, the shift, and  your participation is important.  What you choose is where you will go.  But eventually, those with an inner born spirit, will catch up.

• Like 4

From Clif High's latest talk.....

"the building tension and release language values for April 21 and April 29 are staggering.

Unheard of in the processing that we have done in the past."

According to Clif the rising tension will start at around noon California time today....

So I guess time will tell in another 8 to 14 hours.,,,,if he is right this time....

Hmm..

h/t urbansurvival; nostracodeus link to GA Stewart:

Source: http://nostracodeus.com/?p=4019

G. A. STEWART 2007
THE VATICAN
AND
THE PAGAN SECT

From Nostradamus and The Age of Desolation:

The agenda of the Caesars lives on in the Roman Catholic Church. You can see their hand in everything from the Inquisition to the April 20th, 2010 BP Gulf Oil Disaster. The former CEO of British Petroleum, Peter Sutherland, is (was) a financial advisor to Pope Benedict XVI.

A German Cardinal and former soldier of Nazi Germany was elected to the Papacy on the eve of Adolf Hitler’s birthday, April 19th. 2005. The Nazis Reich and the Roman Empire are synonymous. Hitler followed Mussolini in adopting the paraphernalia of the Roman Empire.

April 20th, 2014 is also Easter. Here is where the connections to the Vatican become relevant

On January 15, 2014, Pope Francis signed his death warrant when he fired all of the Cardinals managing the finances at the Vatican Bank except a French Cardinal.

January 15, 2014
Pope Francis fires all but one of the Cardinals running the Vatican Bank

January 24, 2014
On January 24, 2014 a bomb exploded near a French church in Rome, Saint-Yves des Bretons, hours before President Hollande visited Pope Francis.

Why do you think so many bankers are dying? Look to Rome to see who started the trend. It's the Grand Finale of The Godfather, the baptism in blood has begun.

February 24, 2014
Another "Successful Banker" Found Dead

The Too Big to Fail Bankers won't take the fall, so they have decided to set the world on fire.

MUCH more: http://www.theageofdesolation.com/

The whole page (left column) is jaw dropping.............

• Like 1

Thanks for the headsup marlowe.

According tp Clif the rising tension will start at around noon California time today....

So I guess time will tell in another 8 to 14 hours.,,,,if he is right this time....

Grand Cardinal Cross - Daily Astrology Forecast Monday 21 April, 2014

http://www.transients.info/2014/04/grand-cardinal-cross-daily-astrology.html

By Laron

via Neptune's Magic, Monday 21 April 2014 - The grand cardinal cross is in full force today, tomorrow and Wednesday...If you feel a need to touch base with people you have not spoken to for a while then this is why.

By the same token, meetings that take place with new people in this time frame hold a promise of having lasting meaning as its a time of many different factions coming together for a common cause.

Even though a fated aspect for some - others will exercise more free will, so its very interesting in that sense as this cross allows for the individual to express their own unique ideas even if revolutionary, but the outcome of that is also decided by the grand cross as it holds tension and and almost aggressive energy also - certainly assertive, so in that sense its explosive both personally and in a global sense.

No one has the answers for this rare formation of planets but what astrologers do know is that if the degrees of the planets involved hit on the degree of a country or person then things happen. Also we know that eclipses are extreme triggers for existing aspects which takes the time frame into early May. Its interesting that this cross is happening between eclipses.

Eclipses even partial or annular bring the unexpected.

This grand cross affects Aries, Librans, Capricorns and Cancerians the most, and the planets involved are Pluto, Saturn, Jupiter and Mars - (Mars being the last to join the cross in 2 days time). Pluto and Jupiter being part of it brings in an influence for Scorpios and Sagittarians too. But it depends on what degrees in your own birth chart resonate to the Grand cross structure as to how it will influence your own life. You may hardly notice it in fact personally but you will certainly notice its effect on other people or the world.

The world is full of ongoing dramas and these increase at times like this as they have over the eclipse period, but this cross should bring something global that is unusual or different and the Ukraine situation comes to mind which is still not totally solved. If the situation is solved as it should be by much negotiation and compromise then this is a sign that the collective consciousness of people has evolved to a degree where this is possible without war coming into it. As world powers have been involved, this makes it a global event to be aware of.

The cross and the eclipses have brought a cyclone and large earthquakes so far -many more than usual, most of them centred in the eclipse path of the Solomon islands but some in South American, also smaller jolts in NZ and other parts of the world. There could be more as the coming Taurean eclipse does rule the things of the earth.

Today Jupiter opposes Pluto which is suggesting a political or economical factor coming into crisis as it involves the masses.

Mercury is with the south node suggesting crisis talks taking place of a fated nature.

Mercury also trines Pallas so there are some fine minds out there ready to fight for just causes today and in the days ahead.

Venus is with Chiron in Pisces  which is the place of the great healer so if you are Pisces you are going to feel this big time!!

It also shows there are powerful healing entities "up there" in the wings...  This is the stuff of angels standing by.

This week is the time  for the healing of personal and collective karma...

icon18_email.gif

And speaking of Karma, clif posted this up at hph yesterday:

update:

www.halfpasthuman.com

Heads up: Episode 2 and 3 of the BLM Shit-Com (comedy of shit-storm errors) will begin this week and continue on through the end of next (May 3, 2014) Be advised that these next two episodes are for ADULTS ONLY: Graphic Violence and BareFaced Politician Lies.....not for the kiddies, or weak at heart Statists. Posted: 4/21/2014

• Like 1

clifs new yt wujo...  led thinking here.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concord_Hymn

By the rude bridge that arched the flood,
Their flag to April’s breeze unfurled,
Here once the embattled farmers stood,
And fired the shot heard round the world.

The foe long since in silence slept;
Alike the conqueror silent sleeps;
And Time the ruined bridge has swept
Down the dark stream which seaward creeps.

On this green bank, by this soft stream,
We set to-day a votive stone;
That memory may their deed redeem,
When, like our sires, our sons are gone.

Spirit, that made those heroes dare,
To die, and leave their children free,
Bid Time and Nature gently spare
The shaft we raise to them and thee.

• Like 2

March 30th>>>>   Email from Clif High to collective WB Forum.

The radiation slam could be caused by Israel bombing Iran's nuclear facilities or not.

The data does not specify the causes of the radiation slam.

*************************************************************************************************

Quote Marlow:April 22>>>>>>

FWIW   On April 27 the Fukushima radiation is supposed to hit the west coast....

Having said that I'm still disappointed that nothing much happened yesterday  ...But I have not given up completely.

Clif High is now putting out youtube videos & getting donations instead of putting out written ALTA reports....

here is his latest from April 28 [ yesterday]....He guesses the war in the Ukraine  will be short .Russia will sort of win , and it will start around June 21st,....2014.....He says the federal reserve will fail and fold sometime this year....The bankers wil lno longer be able to keep the price of gold and silver down....I hope he is correct.....Clif has been saying for a few months or longer that TPTB are going down in flames this year or next....

FWIW I am a doominarian , or I used to think we were doomed and there was NO HOPE....&  Given that the Pacific ocean will be dead in another 5 or 10 years I think I'm justified in my dark outlook....However I'm beginning to waver....Maybe there is a future worth living for....

Anyway...Here is Clif's video ,,48 minutes of talk..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxoI9jEM14c

• Like 4

New video. BTC to $300 from people wanting to buy silver with their bitcoins, and then BTC starts going up again. Bail-ins this fall. Bank accounts go unstable in August.

I don't think it's going to really matter what you own though, when the dollar dies, anything that isn't dollars will catch some sort of bid. Don't try to optimize which asset will do the best, just get out of dollars. Don't try to time it either, better to be years early than a day late.

I think it's a reasonable forecast, but who knows? It wouldn't surprise me with BTC at least. Last cycle BTC went from $250 to around $60, about 1/4 the peak price. A similar cycle pattern would eventually bottom, well around $300, wouldn't it?

Personally, I kinda like BTC better, mainly because nobody is ever going to give you grief getting BTC through customs, unless you're stupid enough to have a bitcoin sticker on your laptop or suitcase. Donuts to dollars, you will not be able to get gold or silver out of the country without doing something to avoid or circumvent the assholes at customs.

• Like 4

Update at www.halfpasthuman.com

NetWar (May 1 2014) in effect now. DNS affected globally. The 'retry' button is your best web friend. We can watch this DNS bombardment via net monitor tools. Heavy battles today.
  • Like 4

http://www.halfpasthuman.com/

Clif is predicting that things will happen TODAY June 13th that will impact and reverberate into next week and into the future....

including earthquakes....Click link for short details....

Note : today is the full moon and we are getting hit by 3 or 4 solar flares....

• Like 5

God, I was hoping that people would have noticed that after all these years, Clif High, Courtenay Brown et al - have failed repeatedly and dismally.

Further, Clif was found and exposed at GLP, where it was discovered he was getting his 'stuff' from.

Seriously, as any regular visitor to the CT forums - GLP, ATS, RMN, LOP, Icke, AJ, etc etc - can see - ANYBODY with half a brain could put together the 'stuff' that Clif circulates and charges for.  It was clearly shown at the time, that his 'date windows' were all from GLP and LOP, which in turn were one or two people with dates they wanted to stake out.

Clif is an admitted stoner - so do the math.

Stoned + lurking on CT forums = dates and trends + anything else that pops into mind = income from people who actually think there is something to it all.

He has failed the test of time, so I don't understand why anyone is still giving free advertising to this fraud, especially on discerning forums like CHANI.

PS:  ANYBODY could have predicted the quakes he did - seriously it is a no brainer.  Any time there is a full moon, and/or X-flares, there are quakes.   DUH!

• Like 9

Thanks Nex-I agree, and the energy is sort of calm down here in S.A. --but sort of waiting for the bangs and rumbles to happen---Somewhere???--not to forget the Volcanoe's :- --glad I'm in a quiet spot on Mother Earth.

• Like 3

@Nex''  Editor..I've been a member of the Webbot Forums for 5 years & I respectfully

disagree.....Looking into the future is not easy but myself and others have seen Clif hit

the mark time and time again....Granted he hasn't been hitting well lately but the best example I can give you

is the 9 months before the Icelandic volcano stopped air traffic in Europe I bought the hard copy ALTA report that

said Jet planes would be unable to fly because of smoke/dust in the air around the spring equinox

of 2010. Except for location it was a "perfect" hit that was published 9 months before it happened.

I'm a slow typist and I'm not going to debate this topic. All I will say is the Webbot forum would not have lasted

as long as it has if Clif was a fraud.

I will admit that Clif can't predict quakes nor the price of gold/silver...& he has had some huge failures like the Global Coastal Event ....

BTW  the Chinese have their own webbot project .....

@Nex''  Editor..I've been a member of the Webbot Forums for 5 years & I respectfully

disagree.....Looking into the future is not easy but myself and others have seen Clif hit

the mark time and time again....Granted he hasn't been hitting well lately but the best example I can give you

is the 9 months before the Icelandic volcano stopped air traffic in Europe I bought the hard copy ALTA report that

said Jet planes would be unable to fly because of smoke/dust in the air around the spring equinox

of 2010. Except for location it was a "perfect" hit that was published 9 months before it happened.

I'm a slow typist and I'm not going to debate this topic. All I will say is the Webbot forum would not have lasted

as long as it has if Clif was a fraud.

I will admit that Clif can't predict quakes nor the price of gold/silver...& he has had some huge failures like the Global Coastal Event ....

BTW  the Chinese have their own webbot project .....

Your call for what you spend your time on - but his misses outnumber his hits considerably, and half his hits are thanks to his rather ambiguous terminology methinks.

I was aware of webot projects of much greater accuracy, one of which we had on a related forum about 20 years go. 

AI is definitely something to watch in my opinion.

• Like 5

I'm definitely with NexEd on this one.  The fact he won't publish any sort of info on his method of 'distilling blocks of internet CT forum chatter' or even partially expose his list of sources makes anything he says fairly irrelevant.  I'm not saying I doubt he's actually crunching data, because I think he is - along with a pot brownie or two - but without any sort of peer review on approach and technique it just amounts to summation and guesses, sometimes wild ones.  The odd chatter he/his software does pick up that turns out to be interpretively accurate is key but only pings high because it does resonate with a general CT populace, thus generates topical hits with his software.  That's great and all but that also means people like regular Chanites are likely already clued in on those topics.  To pay for that kind of evidential 'reporting' seems a bit silly.  I'd be interested to know if he has agreements with his target forums in order to be allowed to scan forums for a given week or so, sort of like Nielsen ratings.   I'd think he'd have to or be otherwise using some crafty distributed bot system that staggers requests from various locations.  Does anyone know if he's come clean on this?

What really pisses me off is all my CT lovin' friends sending me links to his latest weekly 'wujo.'  I have managed to listen to two of them start to finish and what a load of Vogon poetry!  Thanks 'clif' for getting up at the ass-crack of dawn, crapping out a load of mumbled jumbo chock full of heavy sighs, 'wtf?!'s and redundant tangents I strain to decipher.  Only to be concluded with bitching about how you so have to walk the dog, like right now, but gotta ramble some more, kbye..?  

Seriously, clif, if you are going to keep 'podcasting' at least start using a script or get an editor/producer and rein that gob in.

• Like 3