The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
anonymous

Clif High

Anon,

Interesting how he quotes research done at Courtney Brown Farsight Institute in Atlanta..

Thanks

Quote'

Back on the 16th of September, 2012, I wrote about the Global Coastal Event. I used existing current information from Clif High's webbot Wujo's and also the data from Courtney Browns farsight.org remote viewing studies which validates the webbot data, but also provides additional information.

This entry here is going to bring together that information and update it with everything else that has been released from Clif High and his webbot data since that date. You can find all the updates manually and more additional information and predictions which have been validated or are ongoing, through the link 'Webbot - Clif High' on the right side menu.

Unquote'

Another podcast on 20 April.

Someone's done some notes at:

http://www.transients.info/2013/04/clifs-wujo-20-april-2013-e50-global.html

His temporal markers are being ticked off so it's looking like the GCE is still on.  Gold and silver will go bat shit crazy to be followed shortly by the GCE; after which we'll get the alien wars.

I noticed he didn't get up to the part on the alien wars so I've done some notes on the last part:

45 mins

We are at the cusp of a financial breakdown

If we get to a series of days when we have a calamitous currency crisis that leads to huge spikes in the currency price of gold and silver and other commodities.

In this very chaotic period of time, then our data sets from 2003 suggest that that was perhaps as few as 20/21 days prior to the onset of the expansion event (aka the GCE)

During the very brief period of time before the planet was struck by this, we have absolute, unbridled, chaotic activities as the fiscal and financial systems broke down

Some of the data sets from January seem to focus on this time and the breakdowns and so on

If sometime in the near future ... we get a financial collapse in which the world goes into a fiscal chaos and that affects anyone dealing in paper money... then that's a really good indicator that the context in which the GCE occurred is forming up.

We don't say they are causal.

They are just located next to each other in the data sets which appeared in our model space ....

48:50 min

The next thing  ... is a day in which we have fundamental market breakdown at a huge number of levels to the point where ... the MSM end up ... not being able to keep up with the activities as they happen so fast.

They'll be making all kinds of mistakes about what's going on

That day continues on overnight as markets move around the planet such that as you get back to it the next day, many people won't have got any sleep - they're so freaked out about all this money stuff

... It will get worse as we move forward.

For 20 or 30 days, the process will escalate

If we're accurate, it'll be starting on the 21st of this month ......

........ it develops into this fiscal, paper, financial meltdown

From that point on, we have the media going crazy...

We'll be about 20 days out from the start of the GCE

... From the time the currencies melt down, on that particular day....... as the USD goes to hell .....

Gold and silver and Bitcoin are soaring through the roof and there is a visible panic to purchase

When you see those days, you have 20 days ....

If it [the GCE] doesn't occur by June 1, then the forecast is erroneous

Actually if we don't have these precusors by May 20, then the likelihood of it being as bad ,or within the timeframe we have got, is low.

At the moment, there is nothing to suggest that

... Everything suggests that we're still on track for the GCE and the surrounding context

If the surrounding context matures and we get some of these other temporal events, which are showing up (military takeover of Boston which was forecast earlier this year ....)

If we get all of that, then you can be quite certain ... that the context in which the GCE appeared, is maturing ....

53:13 mins

It's like we are all sitting around watching a play and they've opened up the curtains as they're building the set

And we get to see them put all of the set pieces into play, supporting actors and actresses move into their position prior to the actual opening of the play

We're in that period right now where we're watching all these actors and stuff show up

Since the play is structured around all of these components, so long as the components fill in, I see no reason to imagine that the play won't start on schedule .....

There's huge amount of information about water in the air which cause flooding in the mountains and lahars, which are mudflows, causing all sorts of problems for inland and upland

It's a global kind of an event ......

56:20 mins

It is heartening to me that we have further data sets .... that show indeed that government is going to hide in a hole in the ground.

We won't have to deal with them because they've been such a royal pain in the butt these last decade or 2

... Just to put a really weird icing on the cake ... if the context appears, as it is manifesting now,... and we get a GCE, ... our data suggests that some number of months after that occurs, the planet Earth will be dealing with what can only be described as alien wars.

Now who the aliens are and who they are warring with - us, themselves, between themselves or whatever - is unknown

Because of the way in which the data is laid out, we get less and less data going forward about some of these other elements because of the thing I need to discuss now.

Let me recap that .

If we get a GCE and you go and hide in the hills and the water washes over you and everything is finally good a few months and you start drying out, watch out because that's when the aliens come.

We've got some issues there

Clif then talks about the data gap

• Like 1

Oh, just saw that he's written something on these aliens now

http://www.transients.info/2013/04/aliens-after-global-coastal-event.html#more

The data is showing that at some point after the Global Coastal Event, it seems that Aliens from space will arrive at various locations on the planet, and set up colonies, basically.

OMG.  This ties in with what Gordon Duff said; that the cabal have promised to give Africa and some parts of Asia to the aliens

http://thechaniproject.com/forum/index.php/topic,5687.msg46174.html#msg46174

We know that, for instance, the US has a project going where the entire country is being carefully gauged as to what its agricultural productivity can be

Whether the US and other areas in the world are capable of increasing agricultural production 10 fold in order to feed alien races that may bring to Earth 10s or 100s of millions of human beings, by our standards, and in some cases, things that are very, very far from being human beings at all.

We know 2 areas in particular.

Sub -Saharan Africa is being targeted for large scale colonization

We know the Pacific basin is being equally targeted

That report of Clif High's that he's referencing, the places mentioned that will be colonised by the aliens are several areas of the gulf coast of N America, Mediterranean and black seas

• Like 1

Guest smallhagrid

Sorry - my bad - removed.

smallhagrid, that's not Clif High's wujo.

I note the last few min of the wu Cliff starts to introduce the cover excuses saying they never had an actual date for the global coastal event until they started introducing the "remote viewing" content  etc etc.... ah we have a scape goat to blame if nothing happens and if it does then he was right..... WIN WIN  :P

Interesting psychology being introduced  ;) also the fond goodbye Mmmm

post-189-13759097997213_thumb.jpg

I note the last few min of the wu Cliff starts to introduce the cover excuses saying they never had an actual date for the global coastal event until they started introducing the "remote viewing" content  etc etc.... ah we have a scape goat to blame if nothing happens and if it does then he was right..... WIN WIN  :P

Interesting psychology being introduced  ;) also the fond goodbye Mmmm

In my view,What clif high is saying is true but he's not done any research on how remote viewing works...the use of dates in remote viewing was never proven to be effective or precise...the matrix seems to give back data pertaining to "next major thing" which might be earlier or later than the date in the cue...so it means that it will happen but most likely not before June 1st....

What my assumption is that we will see a series of smaller events over a period of 12-18 months which  can be termed as catastrophic...it could happen due to Killshot (well if you see, the data pertaining to killshot or how ed dames describe it, it is exactly how a remote viewer would describe "cosmic sonic boom"), also note that killshot is  series of events relating sun..not just one event.

In this woo Clif also talks about Aliens, after the event...which Ed dames also talks about after killshot...which also ties into T's announcement thread...I would think that would be the best time intervene for andromedans...could also mean "merging of timelines" opens up the portal for andromedans to intervene...

Interesting times ahead....

There could be some other things involved like meteors and cyclones etc...

New blurb @ www.halfpasthuman.com

Well....chasing time. Having to throw away big parts of the report due to current manifestations. Going to rework it and *may* be out in mid April...if we don't run into same problem. Pesky time fugiting all over.
  • Like 3

Hello Chani Project members,

I have what I think might be important information about the very near future .

The Webbots are often correct BUT the timing is often wrong....

For years Webbot's inventor Clif High has been seeing what he calls "the Israeli Mistake" which

is a prediction that Israel will send jets to bomb Iran's nuclear operations and things will go terrible wrong for

Israel.

This was predicted to happen 2 years ago along with something Clif called "The Data Gap".

The data gap was a period of time when Clif couldn't see into the future .

Clif was going to release an ALTA report in a week but because of serious tech problems

there will be no ALTA report for 6 to 8 months.

However Clif has Emailed the collective members of the Webbot Forum with the following information

that he sees coming in April 2014.

I will paraphrase his email ,

Israel will attack Iran and Russia will blow Israel's bomber jets out of the sky.

New data sets actually show a dismantling of Israel ,Like actually taking down skyscrapers

and digging up of foundations.

Soul wrenching information will be revealed about Israel's government,Mossad,etc. that will

cause mass conversions away from 'Jewdomain"...and a huge distancing by Jews from

Zionism.

This will create an existential threat to the Federal Reserve and Zionism.

Precious metals will rise as the Israeli jets fall from the sky.

Clif signs off on his email with this>>  fwiw, clif

***************************************************************************************************

So there it is ...I thought it important enough to post for those of you who are interested

in Clif's work....

I realize many people disregard Clif & I can understand this given his timing failures , but I have

been following his predictions for 2 & 1/2 years and I can assure you he does nail

some events perfectly & he is 95% correct about the weather....

OK..I'll go back to lurking now...respectfully,highman

Post script : If I lived in Israel I would get out of Dodge as soon as possible.

• Like 9

After the determination that there was something futzing with time, we are now seeing the data in the last report (and events previously reported over the years) manifest in real time, right before our eyes.  The last report has been cancelled, because by the time it's processed and analyzed it is already happening... so I offer that to you fwiw. 

He has posted a wujo on his website, to explain exactly that if you would care to listen, or Laron at Transients has a recap if you do not have the time.

• Like 2

March 30th>>>>   Email from Clif High to collective WB Forum.

The radiation slam could be caused by Israel bombing Iran's nuclear facilities or not.

The data does not specify the causes of the radiation slam.

In April there will be real nastiness planet wide.

In the month of May the trends calm down somewhat.

June and July reinvigorate the trends....

Then less activity for a bit , and then more emotional turmoil from late August

through November.

Rough times ahead , especially in the USA.

***********************************************************************************

***********************************************************************************

Also a new essay from Clif

http://www.halfpasthuman.com/essays/perpetuo_autem_4.html

• Like 4

Highman, the link didn't work..

#_www.halfpasthuman.com/essays/perpetuo_autem_4.html

remove the #_

perpetuo autem....in the ever present now...  
#banksterfuck - Swell the Spew...

by clif high, Sunday, March 30, 2014 8:24am

with respect...this idea is so wickely delicious i could not resist....

We can fuck the banksters. They have been raping humanity via manipulating markets since 1913, causing death, destruction, and global wars....please note, no global war prior to the Federal Reserve Banksters Mafia coming into existance.....so why not fuck them back? Especially as it is easily done.

Yes, that is correct, we, the regular humans of the planet, are able to fuck the banksters where they do their counting, on their bottom line. And we can do it easily.  ~snip~

• Like 3

Hello Chani Project members,

I have what I think might be important information about the very near future .

The Webbots are often correct BUT the timing is often wrong....

For years Webbot's inventor Clif High has been seeing what he calls "the Israeli Mistake" which

is a prediction that Israel will send jets to bomb Iran's nuclear operations and things will go terrible wrong for

Israel.

This was predicted to happen 2 years ago along with something Clif called "The Data Gap".

The data gap was a period of time when Clif couldn't see into the future .

Clif was going to release an ALTA report in a week but because of serious tech problems

there will be no ALTA report for 6 to 8 months.

However Clif has Emailed the collective members of the Webbot Forum with the following information

that he sees coming in April 2014.

I will paraphrase his email ,

Israel will attack Iran and Russia will blow Israel's bomber jets out of the sky.

New data sets actually show a dismantling of Israel ,Like actually taking down skyscrapers

and digging up of foundations.

Soul wrenching information will be revealed about Israel's government,Mossad,etc. that will

cause mass conversions away from 'Jewdomain"...and a huge distancing by Jews from Zionism.

This will create an existential threat to the Federal Reserve and Zionism.

Precious metals will rise as the Israeli jets fall from the sky.Clif signs off on his email with this>>  fwiw, clif

***************************************************************************************************

So there it is ...I thought it important enough to post for those of you who are interested

in Clif's work....

I realize many people disregard Clif & I can understand this given his timing failures , but I have

been following his predictions for 2 & 1/2 years and I can assure you he does nail

some events perfectly & he is 95% correct about the weather....

OK..I'll go back to lurking now...respectfully,highman

Post script : If I lived in Israel I would get out of Dodge as soon as possible.

• Like 3

This post is really all things CHANI and webbot reports, and everything else that supports both of those projects.. 

This ties a lot together IMO..  posting for posterity.

Laron did a great job tying it all together. 

http://www.transients.info/2014/04/the-stretching-of-time-and-imminent.html

Wednesday, April 2, 2014
The Stretching of Time and the Imminent Shift
Within this article I present a lot of information which goes towards my opinion that I think time has been manipulated on purpose to slow down the ascension process of this area of space over the past year, and in turn a series of events that were most likely meant to have occurred last year in 2013, which now seem to be occurring.

As for who or what group of individuals or beings are behind this, that may never be known. As to why they did this, I will say the why ties directly into the period of time right now that the Earth and its inhabitant, solar system and possibly even the universe are going through, based upon such theories which have come under many different names, such as  'new earth', 'the event', 'shift in consciousness', 'ascension of the earth, 'global coastal event', 'the gathering', 'time of transition', 'golden age' and many others. My belief is that each of these different sources of information are simply angles looking down on into the exact same picture.

Time and Future Forecasting

So, what is time to you? It passes us by as we live our earthly lives and succumb to lessons learnt from our daily experiences played out. Albert Einstein once said, "The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." It has been theorised by many that everything has already happened which has either occurred within our future, present and past.

time.jpg
Image credit - Wikipedia

Albert Einstein believed in an undivided solid reality. He rejected the theory that the separation we experience is a moment of now. He believed there is no true division between past and future, there is rather a single existence.

Then if that is so, how can the many methods of future forecasting still not reach a 100% accuracy if all events and situations in time have already manifested?

When future forecasting methods are used, the information that is being looked in upon, which is sometimes known as the akashic records, is based upon probabilities within that moment of time that the information is being accessed.

We have free will within our earthly existence here, including the Earth herself as I believe the Earth also has a consciousness. Those that interact with us whether they may be ET based within our physical universe, or higher dimensionally based entities outside of our physical universe, also must come under the same free will based law. So the future can never be predicted with 100% accuracy as situations do and can change here and around Earth.

It has also been theorised that every decision we could possibly make in relation to each and every one of us individually, is actually played out in another version of existence. In simplistic terms, if their was a choice involved with our actions, a copy is made of the world with all those on it within that moment, and then played out elsewhere in real time, without us even being aware. And yes, we are also there and here. We exist simultaneously. This can be a hard concept to understand, let alone accept.

What this means is that not only do future predicting methods have to deal with tapping into the probabilities of what may happen in the future, based upon when they look into the future and free will, but they also have to deal with multiple realities and timelines of our existence. They may get information showing the outcome of an event within a different reality / timeline, based upon the theory that every decision made is played out, as there is a vast amount of possible realities to connect into. The individual looking in also has to of course deal with possible distortion and interference of the information from their own mind, based on the individuals make-up.

But there are many factors at play here as there are beings who have the responsibility to act as gatekeepers to the information about the future which is being accessed. Then there are also others involved such as guides or even ET beings, depending on the method in use and if the individual is a volunteer soul or a earth based soul. All of those beings do try and assist the individual back here looking into the information, depending on the method being used.

The Beginning

The first signs of the situation surrounding a possible time intrusion or manipulation of time occurred back in March 2013 based upon information Clif High reported showing up in the webbot data. The information showed that around early March, there had been some kind of temporal intrusion in time, which I will go into more detail with later on.

Months passed by and Clif didn't mention this again, from what I know of, until this year in February where he detected a similar event once more. This time around he said that he had noticed side effects as a result of this temporal intrusion in time.

Taking a step back, the only reason I was following the webbot was because of the Global Coastal Event prediction. Around 2010, after extensive research into the 2012 phenomenon for about six years previously, on and off, I had came to the conclusion that there was a chance earth change events were going to occur. I had calculated the time period would most likely be the months of April or May in 2013, factoring in the eclipses as a rough target date. I didn't expect anything to occur in December of 2012 from all the research I did, even spiritually / esoterically as I considered the major earth change period to be directly related to the spiritual shift as well.

There is a lot more going on when looking in at this period of time esoterically and scientifically, but I am just directly getting to the point here as I don't want to delve down into such detail for the purpose of this article.

Something I will just stick in here is that I noticed a lot of people, including many authors, who thought the Galactic Alignment actually happened in December of 2012, when in fact it happened back in 1998. I was surprised so many got this wrong as a lot of hype was built up around this time period, based upon that incorrect fact. The actual period of the Galactic Alignment window is from 1980 to 2016 with 1998 being the actual alignment as seen in the image below.

tonkin1.jpg
Image Credit to John Major Jenkins

Near the end of 2012 I ran into Clif High and the webbot. I had heard of it before but I had never actually investigated it in detail or read any predictions as my research was primarily based upon the many books I had obtained over the years, not any material off of the internet.

I started following every single Wujo that Clif High released from then on in, every interview and report as well. I also purchased each and every IDIR that came out in 2013 and closely followed each prediction as much as I could, in the media online. I put together a very detailed summary of the Global Coastal Event on transients, which I updated with any new information I ran into up until it was predicted to occur in May 2013.

Each week from January up until June of 2013, Clif High would release an Immediacy Data Intelligence Report. These were very detailed webbot audio reports that discussed predictions which would occur from up to 3 days to a month or so out from the date of release. Based upon the constant run of hits / successful predictions, I found the reports to be very accurate and this added to my belief that there was a chance that certain earth change events were going to occur in April/May of 2013.

Back in April 2013, I would have given the GCE perhaps a 60-70% chance that it was actually going to happen, that is how sure I was.

~snipped for now~

• Like 4

I am wondering if all of these quakes can tie 'very moving earth' with GCE, AND the alien war meme.

In his last report he spoke of sub-oceanic conflicts. 

While I'm stewing on the 'all things have their order' idea, and the chaotic news we are finding ourselves in at the moment, what if universe decides to play hardball with her own plans.  Spins the wheel and the point lands on, NOW.  eek.

• Like 2

Every body-keep your minds in a good place, we will be alright- we have all been aware of the changes to come.

Stay positive, don't let yourselves get dragged down with the happenings around you- I know right! easier said than done, specially with family and kids--but be strong, we can get through all this and be the ones to help- to help others you have to look after yourselves properly too.

A cool head in a crisis thinks more clearly.

..Nick.

• Like 15

Every body-keep your minds in a good place, we will be alright- we have all been aware of the changes to come.

Stay positive, don't let yourselves get dragged down with the happenings around you- I know right! easier said than done, specially with family and kids--but be strong, we can get through all this and be the ones to help- to help others you have to look after yourselves properly too.

A cool head in a crisis thinks more clearly.

..Nick.

Well said......

And as a volunteer bush-fire fighter who has done a reasonable amount of training, you find that in an emergency, the training kicks in without thinking, and you start to help, without panicking.

Trying to have plans in your mind really helps - you don't have to sit down and think for half an hour before you know what to do - and doing something will nearly always help, at least you are heading in the right direction.

ANY action is better than no action!!!

• Like 8

New updates at halfpasthuman.com

Crack...

...head politicians have done it again and doubled down on stupid. We expect BTC, gold, and then silver to start reacting to [shocking] geo-political events on Tuesday, April 8, 2014, late in day Pacific Coast Time.

• Like 2

Update @halfpasthuman.com

Here at HPH we are expecting the first in a loooong string of [military payment] debacles to begin 90 days after the [shift (back) into bear market]. These will impact [DOD] very severely. There are suggestions that [inter-agency agenda conflicts] will [trigger] this [first, large, rippling payment fiasco] for the [us military (abroad = over seas)]. Note NOT a payroll issue, more like [default on vendors]. (4/7/2014)

globalpop updates:

Upcoming 'feast (of horror for banksters)' is forecast for April 20, 2014. The data suggests it will be EU centered as there are many, repetitious references to [easter church bells] and descriptors for [late afternoon sun/cafe crowd]. Note that the 'time thingy' is still rippling about the planet...a curious link in data sets goes to the [sidewalk cafe (innocents)] being [swept along in time tsunami] that was within the SpaceGoatFarts entity. Links terminate in the [disappearing men (note plural)]. Point of origin for links is Markets entity cross linked over to [banksters], and begins in GlobalPop [feast of horrors]. Curious supporting set about [men on motorcycles] who will be [part of the image] of the [feast]. A [black easter] for banksters? (4/7/2014)

Spacegoatfarts context updates:

Eyup, seems i was correct. Some form of a 'time thingy' occurred in last few months. More evidence showing up about the effects of this. Will discuss in future article/wujo.

"'Bizarre Distortion Wave' reported rippling through New Mexico...now that is what i was forecasting. Expect more of similiar and larger as we progress through rest of year. (4/7/2014)"

http://ufodigest.com/article/distortion-wave-0403

• Like 3

New updates at halfpasthuman.com

Crack...

...head politicians have done it again and doubled down on stupid. We expect BTC, gold, and then silver to start reacting to [shocking] geo-political events on Tuesday, April 8, 2014, late in day Pacific Coast Time.

Wonder if this is it:

Putin Sends the West a Golden Message: Central Bank of Russia Changes Logo to Golden Ruble

http://www.silverdoctors.com/putin-sends-the-west-a-golden-message-central-bank-of-russia-changes-logo-to-golden-ruble/

• Like 2