The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
Sign in to follow this  
darthjoe80

Book of Aquarius

Thanks for the further recommended reading NexusEditor, I have now ordered this book.

By the way, with the connections that you have, could you point us in the direction of where we could get hands on some of the equipment required below:

Checklist (minimum):

1. 2x retort, 500ml

2. Glass bottle, 500ml

3. Round-bottom flask, 50ml

4. Pipette

5. Stoppers

6. Water bath

7. Portable stove

8. Triangle stand

Thanks for the further recommended reading NexusEditor, I have now ordered this book.

By the way, with the connections that you have, could you point us in the direction of where we could get hands on some of the equipment required below:

Hi Darthjoe80,

actually, from what I read, it seems to become increasingly difficult to find retorts in some countries. I also had to find out that not all retorts are good ones. It took me more than a month to get everything together, but finally I think that I came up with a pretty efficient setup, that I described in detail at http://bookofaquarius.forgottenbooks.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=613.

I subsequently set up a shop, in order to help people find the same equipment without much searching. I sell at the same prices as the original manufacturers. Look here or drop me a line, if you need my help: http://mobiwell.com/alchemie

FYI, retorts are obsolete, but you can still find those if you search a bit. In modern laboratories they replace the retort with a round bottom flask used with a Liebig condenser. Instead of the Liebig cond, you can use a glass tube but the Liebig cond will be optimal.

A retort is a distiller. In lab material you can also search for a distiller (with round-bottom).

Hope it help!

FYI, retorts are obsolete, but you can still find those if you search a bit. In modern laboratories they replace the retort with a round bottom flask used with a Liebig condenser. Instead of the Liebig cond, you can use a glass tube but the Liebig cond will be optimal.

Nope. You gotta stick to the old ways. Modern distillation apparatusses won't work in this case. Read the book, it's discussed there, why. The only improvement over retorts that we found are so called alembics. They are indeed much faster, even though they're still traditional (old) tech. But forget the Liebig stuff.

Nope. You gotta stick to the old ways. Modern distillation apparatusses won't work in this case. Read the book, it's discussed there, why. The only improvement over retorts that we found are so called alembics. They are indeed much faster, even though they're still traditional (old) tech. But forget the Liebig stuff.

Hi Nextom, I maintained what I said:

"retorts are obsolete, but you can still find those if you search a bit"
And it is easy to find. And if people still can't find those retorts maybe they should know that all lab material can be custom build. no exception.

Also, I am sure, and this is my opinion, if a Liebig Condenser is not working for the recipe, the retort will make the same. From what I have read from the Aquarius book, he talk about recreating what the nature do but faster, a Liebig Condenser will do this perfectly.

Peace

I would like to know where you received a copy of this? I have been writing this book for going on four years now....I just forwarded a revised copy to NexusEditor for review.... How did this make it to the web?

I would like to know where you received a copy of this? I have been writing this book for going on four years now....I just forwarded a revised copy to NexusEditor for review.... How did this make it to the web?

Strange comment to make my friend, considering the Author has had this on the net and in its own forum for well over a year now. Are you saying YOU are the author of the Book of Aquarius ?

Have a look here http://www.thebookofaquarius.com/

Strange comment to make my friend, considering the Author has had this on the net and in its own forum for well over a year now. Are you saying YOU are the author of the Book of Aquarius ?

Have a look here http://www.thebookofaquarius.com/

Yes Phillip I started writing this some four years ago now; I have original copies filed in attorney trust as well as my wife and many others are witnesses to this as they have been there during its creation. My wife thinks it is one of the guys from the forum group I was with right after the ATS incident, as I used them as a focus group for questions and answers. I was just getting ready to have the book final proof read and edited for publishing…Hell ask Duncan as I just sent him a revised copy for his review….it’s not even called the same name…what is funny however is that they named the book “Aquarius” which I find laughable as that happens to be the sign of my birth…I have since contacted the hosting website and have so far received no response from them…which I do not expect to. As this is how it is done. Either way makes no difference just goes to show someone is paying attention….

SFOD

P.S. At least they did right by the work; and gave it to people freely… although rife with errors…

Yes Phillip I started writing this some four years ago now; I have original copies filed in attorney trust as well as my wife and many others are witnesses to this as they have been there during its creation. My wife thinks it is one of the guys from the forum group I was with right after the ATS incident, as I used them as a focus group for questions and answers. I was just getting ready to have the book final proof read and edited for publishing…Hell ask Duncan as I just sent him a revised copy for his review….it’s not even called the same name…what is funny however is that they named the book “Aquarius” which I find laughable as that happens to be the sign of my birth…I have since contacted the hosting website and have so far received no response from them…which I do not expect to. As this is how it is done. Either way makes no difference just goes to show someone is paying attention….

SFOD

P.S. At least they did right by the work; and gave it to people freely… although rife with errors…

Interesting claim, SFOD. Well, we will see how "the other author" reacts. I just informed him about your allegiations here. I guess, he will be in touch, soon.

P.S.: Update: No, he won't. He called it "silly" and a waste of time. So go ahead and claim what you want. But I don't believe you. I've known "the other author" now for quite a while and watched his writings on his forums day in and out. So I know his style. For me, it's impossible that he would steal the book from someone else's book and then emulate this author's style perfectly on a daily basis. But since he doesn't care to put his time into this dispute, why should I.

Bumping this back to the home page so others can read the last few posts.

Well this sure is interesting, two for the price of one. will the real author please stand up. perhaps it's time for Nex, to comment?

SFOD

Interesting claim, SFOD. Well, we will see how "the other author" reacts. I just informed him about your allegiations here. I guess, he will be in touch, soon.

P.S.: Update: No, he won't. He called it "silly" and a waste of time. So go ahead and claim what you want. But I don't believe you. I've known "the other author" now for quite a while and watched his writings on his forums day in and out. So I know his style. For me, it's impossible that he would steal the book from someone else's book and then emulate this author's style perfectly on a daily basis. But since he doesn't care to put his time into this dispute, why should I.

However it seems to be, it is not what you think it is. All I can say is; I would be happy to have a debate with this supposed author one on one. You may think as you will, as it is pointless to have a debate with you over the web. However what I can do is breakdown all of the formulas into a comprehensible format with fully structured chemical models to include atomic bonds both mono and diatomic, can your supposed author provide the same?  I would also be happy to have a third party expert review the work.

SFOD

Has anyone got any philisophers stone yet?

The answer is, yes the black has now begun to transmute towards the white color spectrum. However, I have been hindered in the ongoing process as I have been slowly moving my facility to a new location. It is highly important that the vibrational state of the sacred elements due not change during imbibing or decay occurs (a separation from the seed). For this reason; I am trying a new method of fermentation to allow the tincture to dry more quickly, once it has completed its current transitional phase from the black spectrum into the light; and it has been made clear that the tincture has stabilized; I will then wait to start the imbibing process to allow for its next ascension. 

SFOD

Guest Brad Watson, Miami FL

I have not read this yet...

Wouldn't it be prudent to have read any book before recommending it?

:-\

What's happened to SFOD's book, after over a year since the debate was to take place...

Anyone got any info???

• Like 1

What's happened to SFOD's book, after over a year since the debate was to take place...

Anyone got any info???

We must be on the same wave length, I was thinking about the guy that published this book and I do not really take SFOD's side on this BTW but ego's apart I was wondering how the "Author" was progressing with his actual stone, he had got it to a very late stage and was confident of getting it to the final form...

Wonder how he went?

• Like 1

Funny I was reading an older thread earlier today that involved some discussions with SFOD and was wondering what happened to him...strange synchronicity for us all I guess..Does anyone know what happened to him?

Wow that's great that I wasn't the only one!  ;D:P

There must be some focus of energy going into this stuff a bit, then. There's always some reason why we are looking at the same thing...in similar timing.

Probably Aco would know something, but I'd rather find it out from SFOD himself, and also the guy who's written the book! ;)

We will wait and see...if there's a call of energy, SFOD might pop in and have a look at this thread. Big Grin if that happens...! ;D ;D ;D

• Like 2

Wow that's great that I wasn't the only one!  ;D:P

There must be some focus of energy going into this stuff a bit, then. There's always some reason why we are looking at the same thing...in similar timing.

Probably Aco would know something, but I'd rather find it out from SFOD himself, and also the guy who's written the book! ;)

We will wait and see...if there's a call of energy, SFOD might pop in and have a look at this thread. Big Grin if that happens...! ;D ;D ;D

And where is the stone?

• Like 1

Much like the rest of you i am still hanging in the trees waiting for further development on this. involving SFOD's book and the revision of Anonymous "book of Aquarius".

Much has transpired in the last year that I am aware of. On the side of the Aquarius book and those participating in its lab works. I am aware that forgotten books is no longer providing the book as well as the web site that offers direct downloads. In addition the web forum was taken down and all its contents. The author of that book did state a few months ago that he was planning on instructing at a university. The course of instructions was a bit sketchy yet it was implied the philosopher’s stone was on the menu. The last discussions with researchers and the Author was argumentative and hostile a few months ago. The author stated he will complete the revision when he feels like doing so and has the time. I suspect that the revision of this book will not be forthcoming.

As to the production of the alkahest using this method. Yes it works; at least it did in my lab. There are now other web forums working on this method to confirm the results. I would recommend and enjoy SFOD's further comments involving this discussion thread.

• Like 3