The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
phillipbbg

Funny SHORT VIDEOS just for fun in a hard world :)

Super-chilled manatee just wants to make friends

Harley Tamplin

July 17, 2016

dmvidpics-2016-07-17-at-09-21-23-e146874

Casual as you like (Picture: Celine Chasteen)

"Two friends got a huge shock when a manatee rocked up to hang out with them while they were paddleboarding.

The graceful sea cow swam up to Celine Chasteen and her friend in Jupiter, Florida, before placing two flippers on her board.

After holding the casual pose for about 30 seconds, the creature disappeared back underwater.
Fortunately, the surprise encounter was caught on video, meaning we can all enjoy the lucky friends freaking out at the once in a lifetime experience.
Celine told The Dodo: ‘We were going along the coast and I saw what I thought were rocks, but then they started moving. The next thing I know, there’s a manatee putting his flippers on my board."
snip

Manatee hangs out with some paddleboarders in Florida [VIDEO]

• Like 5

Yeah its a good vid Breezy, but why the hell don't they lock the cat inside at night - simple solution I would think?

• Like 4

Not so short (16min), not so funny, but definitely worth watching...

http://kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/World-of-Tomorrow/Movie?id=53737

A little girl is taken on a mind-bending tour of her distant future. The moral of the story, is to live in the present and make the most of life while you have it.

world-of-tomorrow-2015.jpg

• Like 5

A conversation with 13 year old physicist Maxwell Loughan at the United Nations about physics, Nikola Tesla and a new definition of God related to a children's book I wrote on the subject.

Not exactly a "laughing" material but it is inspirational IMHO!

Sorry if someone can't access to it.

https://www.facebook.com/richard.greene.399/videos/10153963366212961/

<Add to Edit: Why his pupils are so dilated in such lit environment?

That doesn't happen, unless you are; 1) dead, 2) having his pupils dilated by atropine solution---blurred for some hours and you are absolutely stopped from driving cars in such condition, and requires sunglasses to stop too much light sensation entering via the pupils otherwise they friggin hurt like hell, 3) mechanical problem of the pupils---he'd be classified as a blind person then, yeah....?

I suspect his eyes are just there not "seeing things" like ordinary peeps do, but collecting very different sets of data and combining in his head to get different views to us. In other words, he's NOT USING HIS EYES to see objects. An evolution showing, perhaps? There'd be many more of whole range of sensory evolution should start to become evident as we move through from 4th dimension to 5th dimension....>

• Like 5

That is the most amazing thing I have ever see MB, truly amazing talent. The power of Light and Shadow. Thank you for sharing.

• Like 5

Sooo awesome KMRIA

I agree, so I found these...

The website

http://www.boschparade.nl/english/

The 2016 Bosch Parade short versions

The 2016 Bosch Parade

The 2015 Bosch Parade

The 2014 Bosch Parade

I have loaded all videos onto a thumb drive to show to a social group. They are going to love it!!!

• Like 7

Skunk Family Meets Cyclist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bB0H_q810pg

We had a family of 7, one year.  They are fine if not feeling threatened.  We used to sit on the deck swing as the little ones, about the same size as these would come up onto the deck and fight over the cat food.  They would chatter and squabble over each morsel until it was all gone, then they'd run off and find mom. We watched them daily until they matured and disappeared.

• Like 7

Rio Olympic: A Moment to Remember and the Moment to be Remembered

Rio Olympic 2016, Japanese Pole vault guy's fail vid has gone viral.

I guess I may as well nail it here...LOL

The guy is very embarrassed to the max as the vid went viral globally...UK's Miller painted the picture with laughter and...I have to agree probably most people would instantly laugh...

But anyway, here's the real moment.

Japanese netizens are going like (e.g. http://po-co.net/?p=23497)...as you can imagine, riots of laughter-filled threads are popping up everywhere, saying stuff like " Check out the face when it hits there", "A Bar vs bar",  etc, some hilarious stuff peeps were posting.

An English article on it with a short vid on it:

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/more-sports/japanese-pole-vaulter-struck-penis-hits-back-foreign-media-article-1.2755433

People will latch onto anything to ridicule. The guy was giving it his best shot, isn't that enough for some people? Why do they have to take it further? I don't know, humanity certainly has its downfalls.

• Like 4

@breezy - we had a momma and about 4 little ones in our bathroom for a time when I was small. they were adorable and never, never were aggressive.  can't imagine they were there for more than a few months until the babies got to be too big - probably.

• Like 4

I can tell you that we spent many hours enjoying those little ones, and mom could sense we were no threat to them. They were just plain fun.

• Like 4