The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
Sign in to follow this  
unity

Poltergeist activity in QLD Aus 16 Nov 2011

Poltergeist activity in QLD Aus 16 Nov 2011

Could someone shed some light on this Queensland Aussie paranormal activity?

...iI'm not quite sure f it's a real deal.

The guy keeps pumping out some poltergeist activity footages from his home, which made me to think it's likely to be a hoax, but if not, there's a REALLY noisy bugger there...lol

This is a debunker's video on our Queenslander guy's footages.

And this is the video the Queenslander guy made for debunking the debunkers about the freaky teddy that moved around on his bed.

This is from the guy's blog...

"I decided I would start to write a blog as well as the Youtube videos.  I will continue to try and capture as much footage of the poltergeist as I can and upload it to Youtube.  I will use this blog to talk about things that happen off camera, more detail on how the poltergeist is effecting myself and my family.  I don’t really like being in front of the camera, remember I am a professional photographer and like most photographers, I prefer to be behind the camera. 

I thought I would start this first blog with some background detail as to how I have come about having a poltergeist in my house.  Now I use the word poltergeist, but in reality, I have no idea what the entity is in my house.  Maybe it is not even an entity, maybe it is some sort of electromagnetic interference, or maybe it involves other dimensions of time and space.  My personal view is that it is some type of entity, so I will continue to call it a poltergeist for now until I conclude otherwise.

As I said above, I am a professional photographer, and I specialize in landscape, travel and wildlife photography.  I have a gallery in the city (Townsville) and at the time of my first encounters (6 or 7 months ago) I would often be working late, like most of the night in the gallery, processing images, etc.  When I would be there at night, I would park behind the building.  This would mean that I would have to walk through the basement to get to my vehicle.  Dark, smelly basements are always going to be a bit freaky, and I guess I was always a little cautious when I would walk through there at night.  Not because I was worried about ghosts, but in case there were any burglars or something like that.  Every so often I would catch a glimpse of something moving out of the corner of my eye.  Now being a professional photographer, I always notice things, it comes with the job.  When I would see something move out of the corner of my eye, I would just think it was a rat or a possum or something like that.  Then, as the weeks went on, I would start to see things that could not possibly be a rat or a possum, like a box moving or an empty bottle sliding across the floor.

Seeing actual objects move was when I first realized that I had to be dealing with something paranormal.  I had and still have no idea what it actually is.  I would dread going down the basement from then on for a while.  In fact I stopped going in at night for a few weeks.  Eventually, I had to go back and get work done at night, so I worked up enough courage to go back down in the basement.  Sometimes I would see nothing, and other times stuff would move around again.  Eventually, as I started to get a little used to the idea that there was actually some sort of ghost or poltergeist down there, I decided to try and film some of the activity.  The videos on my Youtube channel speak for themselves about what happened when I started filming.  I may get into more of how it escalated in the basement later but it is getting late here and I wanted to explain how the poltergeist ended up in my house.

After a couple of months of spending most of my nights in the basement trying to film the activity, most of the time on my own, occasionally with one of my interns, the activity just kept escalating.  Sometimes no activity would occur for days or weeks at a time, so I didn’t think too much about it when in early December, 2010, the activity stopped in the basement.  BUT, then I started noticing stuff being moved about in my house.  I could not believe it.  Either I was the most unlucky or lucky (depending upon your point of view) person and I was dealing with two separate poltergeists, or somehow, this thing had followed me to my house.  I am not going to disclose the exact location of my house for obvious reasons, but it is about 5-6km from the basement location.  I took the view that it was the same entity that followed me home.  From then on, I really didn’t see any more activity in the basement.  That is when I knew I was stuck with it at my house.  Great.  Just what I needed, a freaking poltergeist in my house.

I will discuss the beginning of the poltergeist in the house in more detail in later blogs, I think this is enough writing for me for now.

Posted by Ken Goldstein  at 7:21 AM 7 comments"

More here:

http://nqghosthunter.blogspot.com.au/2011_03_01_archive.html

my reply to the first video is its somehow bollox?

mainly coz he is too focused on being 'debunkers are us'.

if it were me i'd be scared of 'hitting' the poltergeist with the stick which he used to prove there were no strings.

after all, if the poltergeist has a foot in this reality (since the shelf is moving the guy would have to assume that it does) i certainly wouldn't want to be poking it with a stick since the poltergeist seems to be doing this for kicks...

thats my take :)

Hi buketron!

I agree with you...except there are some footages that look genuine to me...but I can't prove them anyway.

Hollywood recreations of objects being thrown into the air became so neat that I just can't differentiate the real ones to the fake ones.  :P

As for the guy swinging around the poll and making the point that there's no wire hanging about to shake the book case, I thought that perhaps the guy became desensitized towards the poltergeist activities...the stuff has been happening since 2010 for him and it's so frequent.

One of the earlier footages show a book case filled with books came crushing down on the floor by itself, after swinging around....then the camcorder went bizarre.

And there's another footage after the first video pasted here, showing the empty book case fell over the top of him in the garage.

If you see that footage first, you could only imagine that he was shaking the book case himself and made it tumble on top of him....so it is worth to look at the book case just rocking by itself first, as in the first video I pasted here, I think. I want to have open mind to watch rather than having a preconceived idea towards the situation... ;)

The teddy footage was crazy and I laughed at it at the beginning but I have seen dolls move on their own, captured in the video footages, too....

The vacuum footage was a smashing funny one and no-surprising that the comments on Youtube for the video had lots of people saying "I want one, too!"

Yes, it'd be nice to find the place being vacuumed when you come home.

Anyway, the guy is saying a docco is in process of making....all about the poltergeist activities in the basement and in his home.

Could this be a new way of gaining fame and $s???

the reason i say he should be more careful is exactly because the things that are moving COULD fall on him. but i guess he figured if it wanted to hurt him it would have by now so had no problem poking the 'ether' with a stick.