The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ocean

Ocean Introduction

Hi Guys n Gals,could not immediately find the intro section to your Forums,so here.I best start.

Im from Australia,South Australia in fact.Mount Gambier.Many of us here live on the edge of a Volcanic zone,edge of craters etc.but inactive.for time?a lovely part of Oz.

My life has been in heavy/lite tech engineering.all over Oz.and O/S in the likes of BHP minerals/mining/tech.production etc.

Ive worked and operated Company for Satellite Comms.and Electronics.RD.and Tech Services.

I am a Company Director in a High Tech. Company of my Own.with division in two States of Australia.Listed!ASIC.I own Electro/Mechanical Patents of my own.

I employ many people.all in Technology work in Electro/mechanical.Quite Achievers! work,Electromagnetism,Minerals,Constructions,manufacture.Also Im a Manager for R &D Technical.

Just Love this Fast Changing Field of works!

Im semi-retired,from most,but my main hobby an interests are still R&D works,Family,My Employees,Friends of the Earth/Home.

Some of my friends extend to Amatuer Astronomy,Electronics,ElectoMagmetism,Geo and a few retired Tech. Academic.

My Choice belongings is a Signed Autogh. copy of Return to Earth. By "Buzz"Aldrin by Warga 1973 erra First Ed.

just love this,now on the recent passing By his First Moon Landing Buddy N.Armstrong.RIP!

Hope to add and browse a bit on your Very Interesting Forums here.Yous seem like a real live Nice bunch of Calm/Thoughtfull individuals here,with a Universe of Current affairs I havent experience before.

I got lots of learning to do?Humble me!

Welcome Ocean, i`m on the other side of the globe, Uruguay!!! and i´m sure yor knowledge will be very welcome here!!!

Hi Guys n Gals,could not immediately find the intro section to your Forums,so here.I best start.

Im from Australia,South Australia in fact.Mount Gambier.Many of us here live on the edge of a Volcanic zone,edge of craters etc.but inactive.for time?a lovely part of Oz.

My life has been in heavy/lite tech engineering.all over Oz.and O/S in the likes of BHP minerals/mining/tech.production etc.

Ive worked and operated Company for Satellite Comms.and Electronics.RD.and Tech Services.

I am a Company Director in a High Tech. Company of my Own.with division in two States of Australia.Listed!ASIC.I own Electro/Mechanical Patents of my own.

I employ many people.all in Technology work in Electro/mechanical.Quite Achievers! work,Electromagnetism,Minerals,Constructions,manufacture.Also Im a Manager for R &D Technical.

Just Love this Fast Changing Field of works!

Im semi-retired,from most,but my main hobby an interests are still R&D works,Family,My Employees,Friends of the Earth/Home.

Some of my friends extend to Amatuer Astronomy,Electronics,ElectoMagmetism,Geo and a few retired Tech. Academic.

My Choice belongings is a Signed Autogh. copy of Return to Earth. By "Buzz"Aldrin by Warga 1973 erra First Ed.

just love this,now on the recent passing By his First Moon Landing Buddy N.Armstrong.RIP!

Hope to add and browse a bit on your Very Interesting Forums here.Yous seem like a real live Nice bunch of Calm/Thoughtfull individuals here,with a Universe of Current affairs I havent experience before.

I got lots of learning to do?Humble me!

Welcome to Chani ocean  :)

Thank You Aco.and Chani Members .as I get Older there are some experience and burdens I have not shared anywhere else.maybe here with sharing I can un-burden myself,and enlighten myself and others,and realise New towards the twilight of my life.

ocean.

Thank You Aco.and Chani Members .as I get Older there are some experience and burdens I have not shared anywhere else.maybe here with sharing I can un-burden myself,and enlighten myself and others,and realise New towards the twilight of my life.

ocean.

Please feel to share. We on Chani is a small yet very protective forum. We take care of our own. You are safe here.  :)

a very warm welcome to you Ocean,

Glad to have a man of your experience here, i certainly hope you will share some of them with us so we all grow.

Know that,  there is no animocity here, and all perceptions are tolerated and discussed in a civil manner.

Cheers

T

Ocean welcome to our club, please share whenever whatever or just read, it's a great ride and the more that take it the better off we all are.

Greetings Ocean~

I'm new around here too  :)

I've been reading at Chani for some time but I just started posting recently. Chani is my 1st stop. I love the group here  :-*

I'm looking forward to getting back to my internet ways. Research, Radio Shows and Riding this Wave we call Life!! It's been a long summer but finally, the kids are back in School  :P

Look forward to hearing your opinions, Ocean.

Love and Light

Peace Always~

~PathOSages~