The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Icanseeatoms

FIRE SKY AURORA

RED AURORAS ON EARTH: Most auroras are green. On May 10th, Alan Dyer witnessed an unusual display of red. "From my observing site near Gleichen, Alberta, the northern sky had a diffuse glow of normal green aurora," reports Dyer. "But overhead, the aurora took the form of a red arc across the sky." He captured the phenomenon in this 40 minute star-trailed exposure:

redauroras_strip.jpg

"Red auroras are not fully understood. They occur some 300 to 500 km above Earth's surface, much higher than ordinary green auroras. Some researchers believe the red lights are linked to low energy electrons from the sun, which move too slowly to penetrate deeply into the atmosphere. When such electrons recombine with oxygen ions in the upper atmosphere, red photons are emitted. At present, space weather forecasters cannot predict when this will occur.

High-latitude sky watchers should be alert for more unusual displays tonight. An interplanetary shock wave hit Earth's magnetic field during the early hours of May 12th (~0145 UT), setting the stage for auroras. NOAA forecasters estimate a 60% chance of geomagnetic storms."

http://spaceweather.com/

• Like 5

SOLSTICE GEOMAGNETIC STORM: A series of CMEs hit Earth's magnetic field on June 22nd, producing a severe G4-class geomagnetic storm. Northern Lights spilled across the Canadian border into more than a dozen US states, including places as far south as ColoradoGeorgiaVirginia and Arkansas. "The auroras did not disappoint," says Chris Cook, who witnessed the display from Cape Cod, Massachusetts:

massachusetts_strip.jpg

"They were visible in deep twilight!" he adds. "I positioned myself on a beach overlooking Cape Cod Bay so I could capture the reflection in the water at low tide."

More auroras are in the offing as Earth's magnetic field reverberates from the CME strikes. NOAA forecasters estimate a 90% chance of polar geomagnetic storms on June 23rd, subsiding only a little to 70% on June 24th."

• Like 6

@ICSA (and all contributors) I used all my likes for the day way before the end of this thread that's why I had to stop liking all your posts. (didn't know they were limited in number!) Thank you for your great work, research and comments. I've copied some of them which I'm now going to paste onto the Metamorphosis thread to continue the research of the Energy Reticulum theory. It includes some of yours comments and definitions and I'll also add some of the Rainbow Man's conclusions. See you there.

Mae'n oherwydd eich bod yn defnyddio eich meddwl cwantwm (0mixedwith1) y gallwch weld atomau! - Diolch i chi am eich gwaith a'ch pwynt diddorol iawn o farn. 

• Like 2

Mysterious Iridescent 'End of Times' Cloud Phenomenon Spotted in Costa Rica

An iridescent, multi-hued cloud phenomenon was recently spotted in Costa Rica skies, and residents were left awestruck and mystified.

The spectacle in the sky was reported this past Tuesday afternoon in numerous cities including, San Jose, Parrita, Pavas, Escazu and Hatillo.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/mysterious-iridescent-end-times-cloud-phenomenon-spotted-costa/story?id=33834206

post-12-0-74794900-1442538655_thumb.png

• Like 7

Wow i had not seen this before 

thank's to you all

here in Greenland it is not uncommon

from traditional saying from our past

we call these spirits and if you whistles they might get down to one

and such was the scares at the time i grew up  

and if one connects or tune in they seem to gather 

around one and it can even get a bit exciting and sometimes too much

when they seem to come down to one  

the telltales were and still is 

they are our ancestors although i am not quite sure

if all of them have incarnated here or if there are new ones around

• Like 4

Tourist captures spectacular ‘fire rainbow cloud’ phenomenon on camera

post-12-0-51908200-1446687830_thumb.png

A stunning sight  Photo: Beckie Bone Dunning

A holidaymaker was amazed when she looked up at the Caribbean sky and spotted this stunning rainbow.

Beckie Bone Dunning was visiting the Jamaican port town of Ocho Rios when she captured the amazing sight on camera.

"I looked up and saw this," she wrote on The Weather Channel's Facebook page, "never seen it before in my life. Can you explain it?"

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/11975427/Cloud-iridescence-Tourist-captures-spectacular-fire-rainbow-cloud.html

• Like 9

SOLAR WIND SPARKS AURORAS: A high-speed solar wind stream is buffeting Earth's magnetic field, and this is sparking bright auroras around the Arctic Circle. Ruslan Akhmetsafin sends this picture from the settlement of Aykhal in Sakha-Yakutia, Russia:

russia_strip.jpg

"It was an electrifying view," he says.

More polar auroras are in the offing. NOAA forecasters estimate a 35% chance of polar geomagnetic storms tonight, Jan. 22-23, as the solar wind continues to blow."

• Like 5

"GREEN REINDEER: Last night, Feb. 5th, not far from Skulsfjord, Norway, the snowy landscape turned green when a bright band of auroras stretched across the sky. "A small reindeer came to investigate me and my camera while I was photographing the beautiful scene," says Terence Murtagh. The reindeer looked a bit green, too:

reindeer_strip.jpg

The display was caused by a stream of solar wind pressing against Earth's magnetic field. Earth is expected to exit the stream on Feb. 6th, so the lights should subside later today.

The next outburst of auroras could come on Feb. 8th when Earth crosses through a fold in the heliospheric current sheet--a so-called "solar sector boundary crossing." NOAA estimates a 40% chance of polar geomagnetic storms when the crossing occurs."

• Like 6

ANTARCTIC LIGHTS: When the sun goes down over Halley Research Station in Antarctica, the darkening sky usually turns an icy shade of sunset red. On April 2nd, the primary color was, instead, green:

halley_strip.jpg

"The auroras were incredibly fast moving and at times covered with entire sky," says photographer Greig Lawson, the station's doctor, who ventured out onto the ice during a G2-class geomagnetic storm. "They were clearly visible even while the sun was still setting."

Operated by the British Antarctic Survey, the Halley Research Station is known for its studies of ozone, cosmic rays, and climate change. It is located on the Brunt Ice Shelf, a 130 meter thick slab of frozen water that floats atop the Weddell Sea. Such a platform is a dangerous place to be. Pieces of the shelf frequently break off, or "calve," giving birth to new icebergs. The current base structure, Halley VI, can avoid unstable ice by relocating itself. The station's colorful modules are built upon huge hydraulic skis.

Lawson will be busy in the months ahead tending to the station's wintertime staff of 16. Hopefully, he'll have time send more pictures. As the Arctic brightens, making Northern Lights difficult to see, the Antarctic will darken, providing a velvety canvas for geomagnetic storms to paint their colors on southern skies."
spaceweather.com
  • Like 3

post-2154-0-18411400-1463722394_thumb.jp

Photographer: Bertrand Kulik

Summary Authors: Bertrand Kulik; Jim Foster

The photo above shows a colorful palette over Les Invalides in Paris, France. This is actually a rainbow; one viewed in the early afternoon hours. We're more familiar with the high arching rainbows seen around sunset such as the bow photographed by Bertrand in early February 2016. However, rainbows are nearly flat when the Sun is higher in the sky and thus may go unobserved. Note that the Sun can’t be any more than about 43 degrees above the horizon if you hope to see a rainbow after a rain shower passes by.

http://epod.usra.edu/blog/2016/05/lovely-low-bow-above-paris.html

• Like 5

Hi K , i hope you are well .

-------------

The Rainbow , generally forms North to South, ( generally speaking ) i have observed a variable of approx 16 degrees either left or right of that North / South line . 

The Red Rainbow as we call it is often observed when the Sun ( A ) is at approx 42 degrees above the horizon , either at sunrise 8)( think Giza pyramids - the 3 baby pyramids set at slightly different heights )  or before sunset  this will give us a full " Bow " or even a partial " Bow "  broken by the clouds . The clouds are the direct cause of the Red Rainbow , Why ? because the Red Rainbow is infused by the Sun's Photonics ( Photons ) and an electrical / magnetic  " Discharge " is taking place . 

Now , i am going to tell you about the " White " Rainbow , which is a direct cause of the Red Rainbow & the clouds .

The " White " Rainbow , only occurs when there are NO clouds in the sky - think beautiful sunny day clear blue sky .

This is a natural event and the reason we are alive on this Earth . This " White " Rainbow fires itself out through our atmosphere and into " space " . and there can be as many as 50 at any one time - think magnetics ! 

The Sun's Photonics ( photons - rays ) Push against the White Rainbow thus turning the Earth , ( for magnetics to travel they have to interact with each other ie shaking hands )  and producing Earths magnetic shields , & the reason we are not all fried to a cinder is because the Earth's White Rainbow is magnetically 7 times stronger than the Sun's Photonics ( photons - rays ) .

Now , when and if the White Rainbow is interupted by clouds ie storm clouds or whatever clouds then the White Rainbow is broken , for a time , or until the rain event starts . !  Only when the rain event is over and the Sun happens to be at a good angle and the clouds remain above will you see the Red Rainbow . 

--------------------

Cheers 

• Like 6

STRANGER THINGS

Mystery ‘Star Wars blaster fire’ sound coming from the Northern Lights is travelling through power lines and getting people spooked

Dec. 30, 2016      Margi Murphy

"Spectators in Sweden claim the noises got louder as the Northern Lights got brighter and came "swooshing" through the power lines

THIS chilling noise coming from the Northern Lights over Christmas has left scientists scratching their heads.

Lapland tour guide Oliver Wright recorded the strange sounds while watching the Aurora in Sweden on December 25.

The Northern Lights in Alaska

The Northern Lights in Alaska    Getty Images

Likening it to a “Star Wars blaster fire”, he shared the clip online.

He wrote: “On Christmas Night 2016, I was standing beneath an intense display of auroras in Abisko, Sweden, when I heard something that sounded like Star Wars blasters.

He claimed that as magnetic winds bounced off one another, he heard “swooshing” sounds coming from nearby power lines.

snip   video

Aurora Borealis or Northern Lights, Iceland

Sweden, Norway, Finland and Iceland offer the best chances of seeing the Northern Lights   Getty Images

"I rushed closer to the power lines and was able to record a sample using my iPhone," he said.

It's not the first mystery sound to come from the Aurora.

Hisses, crackles, and even loud "claps" have all been reported by startled onlookers, according to Spaceweather.com."

snip

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2504338/this-mystery-star-wars-blaster-fire-sound-coming-from-the-northern-lights-and-travelling-through-power-lines-has-got-everyone-spooked/

• Like 6

An Aurora Called 'Steve'? Strange Sky Phenomenon Investigated

Sarah Lewin  April 24, 2017

snip   video

"Meet "Steve," a strange, new aurora feature discovered by citizen scientists and verified by the European Space Agency's (ESA) Swarm satellites.

Eric Donovan, a researcher at University of Calgary in Canada, first heard of "Steve" while talking to members of a Facebook group called the Alberta Aurora Chasers, who coordinate to track and photograph the northern lights in the Canadian sky (Alberta is a province in western Canada). While the colorful lights of an aurora normally ripple horizontally across the sky, Steve formed a distinctive purplish or greenish vertical streak.

To learn more about it, Donovan coordinated with the Facebook group to match sightings of the feature with data from the Swarm satellites, which measure Earth's magnetic field, and ground-based scientific cameras that monitor the sky. [Paragliding Through Aurora Borealis' Beauty (Video)]     <<  http://www.space.com/36583-new-aurora-feature-named-steve-investigated.html

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5zcGFjZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kv

Photographer Dave Markel caught this view of a strange aurora-like feature that appears in the skies of northern Canada. Based on data from European Space Agency's Swarm satellites, it appears to be a 16-mile-wide (25 km) ribbon of flowing gas in an area whose temperature is 5,500 degrees Fahrenheit (3,000 degrees Celsius) higher than the surroundings; the gas flows at 3.5 miles per second (6 km/s) compared to a speed of 33 feet/second (10 m/s) on either side of the ribbon. They're calling the feature "Steve."
Credit: Dave Markel Photography

snip

http://www.space.com/36583-new-aurora-feature-named-steve-investigated.html

• Like 5