The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
T

THE ANNOUNCEMENT

When I watched the video for the first time couldn't resonate with it.

For a variety of reasons I dismissed it straight away.

The overall message that was contained in it sounded too militaristic to me.

Then when I had a look for the source, found that G.H.REES.(OEA in Greek) was behind it.

I have to admit that I don't really find the way they operate my cup of tea.

Then a good friend decided to translate it in Greek(YouTube).

I decided to have another look at it.

When entering Chani after a long absence, I read what T had to say here

and on the locked topic, and because I have a respect for his opinion,

I give it some time. It should be fun anyway.

And T, the pics look great! It's a very busy highway out here!

skion,

i comprehend that the O.E,A, official releases are very hard to digest for a temperate person. i have communicated this to the spokesperson. The answer i get although dry and unyielding does make sense to me as we are in a state of war for our spirit via our mind

if one strips the name calling from the information and sees it without the colourful dressing it is too compeling, for at least myself.

i get my info from various sources in many languages and nations but non is as accurate and all encompasing as this group.

thank you for being considerate

h alh8ia den exei sxesh me thn ikonikh pragmatikothta poy zoyme

Dynamis kai Areth

T

YOU CAN CHANGE THE FUTURE !!!

ATTENTION !!! THE FUTURE IS NOT PRE-DETERMINED. ALTHOUGH IT CAN AND IT IS CAREFULY PROGRAMMED BY THE SPACE AND TERRESTRIAL HEADQUARTERS OF THE DRAGONIANS BUT THERE IS NO FATE. SO STOP TO BE FATE-WORSHIPPER, STOP TO PARALYZE AND DROP AS PROPHECY-WORSHIPPER VICTIM TO THEIR TRAPS – PROPHECIES – PROGRAMS THAT THEY DEVIOUSLY PROMOTE TO YOU THROUGH THEIR LUNARPOSSESSED TELECONTROLLED PRIESTHOODS OR TROUGH OTHER MORE MODERN METHODS (SYMBOLOGY, NEURO-LINGUISTIC PROGRAMMING – ILLUMINATI CARDS – ETC) AND FOIL THEIR GENOCIDAL SCHEMES AGAINST YOU.

WE MAKE PLEAD TO THE AWAKENNED MEMBERS OF HELLENES, WHITE AND BLACK RACE ALL OVER THE WORLD:

STOP THE DEVIOUS ECONOMICAL – POLITICAL – AND MILITARY INVASION OF THE DRAGONIAN CHINESE BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE.

REMEMBER:

ON-TIME PUBLICIZING OF FORMER CLASSIFIED STRATAGEMS CAN LEAD TO THEIR CANCELLATION.

from the G.H.REES. english site

• Like 1

i comprehend that the O.E,A, official releases are very hard to digest for a temperate person. i have communicated this to the spokesperson. The answer i get although dry and unyielding does make sense to me as we are in a state of war for our spirit via our mind

T,

I'm not a temperate person by any means, quite the opposite.

It's just that with over three decades on the path of true knowledge of our reality

I acquired a few tools if you want, that help me in my quest to find the truth.

Maybe some people like those who run this site and many others around the globe

believe that we are at war - maybe you too - but I don't.

If they want to offer me a future that only by war against some off-world enemy

(like the Draco) I will be able to secure a better life for human kind,

I'll say no thanks to that.

I firmly believe that I AM a powerful human creator god, and I can do better than that.

Trust me mate, they can not touch me, for there is No Fear in my heart.

That will be all from me on the subject for now.

I was only trying to get some of my thoughts here,

so you can understand were I stand.

"Can you picture what we'll be

so Limitless and Free

Desperately in need

of some Stranger's Hand

in a

Desperate Land"

So help me understand here. They want to enslave and exterminate. I get it, it's not a nice world out there. Things out there, out to get us.

But why bother with enslavement at all? Why not just nuke the surface into shiny glass? Even a good old fashioned (probably by whoever's standards) EMP from a nuke would wipe out most of us in short order, as everything electronic burns out and most people depend on electrical devices in one way or another for survival.

That's what I don't get about a lot of these stories, and it sort of reminds me of Austin Powers and the overly elaborate methods of destruction. And Scotty Evil is saying, hey let's just shoot him and have it over with.

I've heard the rumors about the moon not being all that great. Hoagland points to things on the moon that have been covered up. I remember the movie The Truman Show and how the moon was the control room for the artificial world. I don't think that was an accident in the plot.

Change the future? There is no future, just like there is no past. There is just now, and a polymer chain of events that is not unique.

Well, all I gotta say, if some technologically superior group lands and puts on a show, I'm not going to call them gods, I'm not going to worship them and unless they behave themselves I'm going to be one of those people telling them to fuck off.

• Like 2

So help me understand here. They want to enslave and exterminate. I get it, it's not a nice world out there. Things out there, out to get us.

But why bother with enslavement at all? Why not just nuke the surface into shiny glass? Even a good old fashioned (probably by whoever's standards) EMP from a nuke would wipe out most of us in short order, as everything electronic burns out and most people depend on electrical devices in one way or another for survival.

That's what I don't get about a lot of these stories, and it sort of reminds me of Austin Powers and the overly elaborate methods of destruction. And Scotty Evil is saying, hey let's just shoot him and have it over with.

I've heard the rumors about the moon not being all that great. Hoagland points to things on the moon that have been covered up. I remember the movie The Truman Show and how the moon was the control room for the artificial world. I don't think that was an accident in the plot.

Change the future? There is no future, just like there is no past. There is just now, and a polymer chain of events that is not unique.

Well, all I gotta say, if some technologically superior group lands and puts on a show, I'm not going to call them gods, I'm not going to worship them and unless they behave themselves I'm going to be one of those people telling them to fuck off.

thank you for engaging critical thought

to quote the message:

"Their goal is enslavement of your planet, THE EXTRACTION OF ITS RESOURCES and the complete extermination of all life"

put on your critical thinking hat again please whilst i ask this:

how do you mine a radioactive planet that has its surface turned to glass?

how do you transport the stuff through the nuke zone

second question

as pointed out by Phillip

nukes are more tactical than mass at the point of explosion, hence a sparcely populated area like Australia cannot take out the whole population with 1 or even 10 nukes. Its the fallout over years that kills people which is goverened by weather patterns

Secondly

The Andromedians are not here to be accepted as gods or liberators

YOU SHOULD NOT REGARD THEM AS NEITHER (as you already dont)

They are here to unchain us so WE CAN SORT OUT OUR OWN HOUSE

and again, i commend you on critical thought,

if they are nice (without asking for anything in return) you should be nice back

if they are hostile then be x10 hostile back

if they ask to be revered as gods, turn your back or tell them to fornicate under consent of their king - off ( F U C K off)

if they ask for anything in order to be nice or give them anything, know that they want to screw you (almost everyone has a loan they know what im talking about)

time is an illusion yes, but what you say is only applicable in higher dimensions, here in the 3D i spent 10mins writting this response to you, please respect that, as i respect the time you put in responding to me.

hope that helps you to comprehend, and ultimately to stand under (understand)

thanks again

T

• Like 1

T

As a fellow Greek involved with this board I thank you and commend you for your heart, your head and your efforts in communication. I also appreciate where you are coming from. My path has been somewhat different.

I was born in Oz and as long as I can remember I have not allowed myself to assimilate with the systems running this planet. I was always seeing through them. Whilst Greek friends and extended family rose to being doctors and lawyers that was the last thing that would become a consideration for me. I consciously regarded this life as the equivalent of a lucid dream and the focus has always been inward. I know I have come to make a contribution, firstly to the mass consciousness and secondly to whatever means may assist us to face any "outward" events.

Therefore, while there are many scenarios mooted for our immediate future my concern is to meet these events on the best terms possible by being the best we can be. Also, I was shown from about eight years of age that there were influences, we not only had to adapt to, but also use in our favor to become supernal beings within our circumstances. This is our ultimate contribution to the One in my opinion.

Freecookies argument leads back to that same question of who we are and who we can be as those outward events manifest. Is there anything that you have learned during your involvement with this material had any repeated focus or direction on our possible evolved state/s in the time ahead of us that you describe? The CHANI entity talks about dimensional drift and new realities and without knowing this material my own daughter, who is very intuitive, said to me a few short years ago that she had a realistic dream that I would have a choice of stepping into another dimensional reality when an opportunity came in the near future but if I did there would be no coming back.

With the imminency of the possibilities you state isn't there an urgency to become rather than do? What do you see as the deepest purposes of the release of this information at this time? I hope I am not taking matters too deep and I hope you realize my desires for making the most of the time ahead. The negatives I see are in line with the pain of giving birth to not only a brand new wonderful reality but also a brand new being? Is this why we may not have all the answers? We do not know them? The wholistic experience through which we are about to transpire may even be a first?

As a Greek your philosophical nature is inherent and I am sure you have more to share. I would like to hear if there is a spiritual philosophy within your group that responds to these coming events, while I realize you have already stated many things. Thanks once again for your ongoing contribution. It does make us think and should challenge thinking individuals.

• Like 1

if they ask to be revered as gods, turn your back or tell them to fornicate under consent of their king - off ( F U C K off)

if they ask for anything in order to be nice or give them anything, know that they want to screw you (almost everyone has a loan they know what im talking about)

T

Yes, T.

Don't trust any of the so called GODs.

They all have an Agenda  ;)

Allways trust in Yourself !

p.s. - what does the name/word G-O-D really means ?

The earliest written form of the Germanic word God (always, in this usage, capitalized[7]) comes from the 6th century Christian Codex Argenteus. The English word itself is derived from the Proto-Germanic * ?u?an. Most linguists[who?] agree that the reconstructed Proto-Indo-European form * ?hu-tó-m was based on the root * ?hau(?)-, which meant either

"to call" or "to invoke".[8]

The Germanic words for God were originally neuter—applying to both genders

PS so as to BIND one or as they call it religion

• Like 1

T

As a fellow Greek involved with this board I thank you and commend you for your heart, your head and your efforts in communication. I also appreciate where you are coming from. My path has been somewhat different.

I was born in Oz and as long as I can remember I have not allowed myself to assimilate with the systems running this planet. I was always seeing through them. Whilst Greek friends and extended family rose to being doctors and lawyers that was the last thing that would become a consideration for me. I consciously regarded this life as the equivalent of a lucid dream and the focus has always been inward. I know I have come to make a contribution, firstly to the mass consciousness and secondly to whatever means may assist us to face any "outward" events.

Therefore, while there are many scenarios mooted for our immediate future my concern is to meet these events on the best terms possible by being the best we can be. Also, I was shown from about eight years of age that there were influences, we not only had to adapt to, but also use in our favor to become supernal beings within our circumstances. This is our ultimate contribution to the One in my opinion.

Freecookies argument leads back to that same question of who we are and who we can be as those outward events manifest. Is there anything that you have learned during your involvement with this material had any repeated focus or direction on our possible evolved state/s in the time ahead of us that you describe? The CHANI entity talks about dimensional drift and new realities and without knowing this material my own daughter, who is very intuitive, said to me a few short years ago that she had a realistic dream that I would have a choice of stepping into another dimensional reality when an opportunity came in the near future but if I did there would be no coming back.

With the imminency of the possibilities you state isn't there an urgency to become rather than do? What do you see as the deepest purposes of the release of this information at this time? I hope I am not taking matters too deep and I hope you realize my desires for making the most of the time ahead. The negatives I see are in line with the pain of giving birth to not only a brand new wonderful reality but also a brand new being? Is this why we may not have all the answers? We do not know them? The wholistic experience through which we are about to transpire may even be a first?

As a Greek your philosophical nature is inherent and I am sure you have more to share. I would like to hear if there is a spiritual philosophy within your group that responds to these coming events, while I realize you have already stated many things. Thanks once again for your ongoing contribution. It does make us think and should challenge thinking individuals.

i celebrate individuality, as i see it as the combined strength and uniqueness of the human race

as you might have noticed the trend/intent in all sectors of life whether education, politics, fashion/music  etc have been to cast or mould humans together in groups teching them to speak the same act the same dress the same etc

this trend also extends into the conspiracy/spiritual world

being purely spiritual in nature,i feel one denies the other aspect of human existance that being the physical as all humans are of dual nature and purpose. We alone (excluding animas) can survive the harsh physical environment on the SURFACE of the Earth via our spiritual biosuits (thnx Nex for the definition) ie bodies. Many attempts have been made from the distant past till today to interbreed the human Earthly survival capability to alien physical  existance. One could argue that the Olympic ceremonies depicted just that.

What i am trying to get across Monatom, is that whilst understanding that there more out there than just physical survival and strugle there is spiritual enhancement, something that you and many others are pointing out.

something that i fully acknowledge respect and totaly agree with, but i view as equaly important as physical survivabilty

the reason is simple logic my friend, and it comes in a form of questions

if the spiritual aspect of human 3D existance overides the importance of the physical where our daily conciousness lays then why be born on this physical earth in the first place? why must the spirit learn and enhace from the physical hardships whilst at the same time having forgotten (some say by agreement) the nature of the spiritual?

i understand where a lot of you are coming from, but in order for the spirit to enhace the body needs nutritional sustanance, water, air and shelter. Deprivation and CONTROL of these physical elements are key to the draco strategy in controling the physical mind/conciousness and thus pushing the totaly dislocated from the spiritual aspect into wanting physical and later spiritual bondage.

if you undesatnd what i am saying then it must ring true that being of sound mind and body ie knowing the True nature of your physical semi bondage is imperative in escaping the trap set out for total physical mind thus spiritual slavery

just to point something out again, our spiritual awareness is blocked and guided via psychotronic devices placed on the moon and amplified via earth stations, so when in spiritual wonderland please be advised that only very few are able to distinguish between the 99.99999% falsehoods and the 0.00001% breaking through the spiritual net set by draco.

what im saying in plain is that almost all channelings, visions, little voices in ones head etc are almost all of draco auto ai tech origin and is the final layer of human confusion intended to lay astray those in touch with the spiritual side of humanity.

i enclose an interview from 1983 of a kgb agent that trained to propogate amongst other things the eastern philosophy of spirituality over physicality for the purpose of controlling the physical (hence the spiritual)

pay attention to when he speaks of foeign visitors (famous ones) visiting gurus after which returning to their home countries to teach physical docility as a means of detachment from physical hardships (something that gave great pleasure to andropov and his team at the time)

• Like 1

Sorry to sound so spiritually minded that I may not be of earthly good. That is the problem of talking here and not over a bottle of 12 star and a pot of greek kaffe in a kafenion. I assure you that it is not the case with me.  Thanks for your response. I will talk aside with you on some details.

I am very aware of the purposes of religions. I have seen that from the inside. I left them behind me a long while ago. The Draco have a good wrap on this show presently and what I was stating was about the possibility of our evolution overtaking their stranglehold. Conversely, how do we know that the matter will not be resolved by taking those not under their full control, from whom they are milking "loosh", away from their control, whisking them into another dimension/parallel world, through a whim of nature, thus leaving Draco without energy to self destruct? I really don't know what will happen but open to all possibilities.

I will view the vid when I can. Thank you.

fascinating Monatom,

the intent here is simple and pure, and it is this,

bringing all of humanity together no matter of perception, inclanation or belief

as i say repeadetly, the individuality of humanity is its most powerful tool and lends the individual, powers beyond the current understanding of most. Bringing this power into a collective whilst maintaining individual stauts is what is at stake here

i celebrate and commend entities like yourself that although are very set (righly so) on their ways are willing and open to listen to others experience

in the multi dimensional existance of us humans one must not forget that at the base we are physical with our daily conciousness residing on the 3D. It is in this realm that our actions reverberate to higher dimensions

by my understanding denying this is removing ones legs thus making walking very difficult indeed

thank you again for the percepective and await reading further what you have to add

time is an illusion yes, but what you say is only applicable in higher dimensions, here in the 3D i spent 10mins writting this response to you, please respect that, as i respect the time you put in responding to me.

I'm sure if we can put together a car that can drive itself, or even a robot that can clean the floor - I'm sure they can put together and deploy devices that can mine, gather, etc. Why bother with humans at all when you can use perfectly obedient machines that do exactly what you tell them to?

Doesn't have to be nukes, I'm sure they could engineer a virus? And then deploy droids to do the extraction? Seems simpler to me.

Maybe 3D+t is still in effect down here, but things are getting loose. Time isn't quite what it used to be. And reality starts to take on qualities of an elaborate dream...

Specifically, what resources are they wanting to boost from this planet?

mainly the following

Gold

Silver

Titanium

Uranium

All rare Earth elements (Iridium, Osmium, Selenium, etc)

Crystals (Serpenine, metal salts etc)

Iron

Water filtered through specific mineral stones (S.America mostly)

some lesser commodities

in the christian scriptures it is mentioned "All the gold, silver and iron are mine" ;)

hope that helps

T

I'm sure if we can put together a car that can drive itself, or even a robot that can clean the floor - I'm sure they can put together and deploy devices that can mine, gather, etc. Why bother with humans at all when you can use perfectly obedient machines that do exactly what you tell them to?

Doesn't have to be nukes, I'm sure they could engineer a virus? And then deploy droids to do the extraction? Seems simpler to me.

Maybe 3D+t is still in effect down here, but things are getting loose. Time isn't quite what it used to be. And reality starts to take on qualities of an elaborate dream...

any machine would get irridiated hence would be out of bounds when it reached any bay for unloading

machines are costly in time and resources, human slaves are free, and a human that thinks he is free is much more efficient

Humans have the annoying tendency to survive, it is the sole reason why we have been around for as long as we have and the reason why ALL these toxins introduced to the water, air and food chain are having an impact but are not killing us off sufficiently (to 'their' liking)

The attack on our nervous system, reproductive system etc is not yeilding the effects 'they' hoped for

AIDS was supposed to be their jewel but that hasnt worked as planned neither because it takes a weakened immune system to work properly, (as well as a damaged dna chain)

As you quite correctly say Human organics are cheap, they also are easier to replace and breed. Having said that, the real kicker with the Aids program is good old human syngenesis with nature trumped the 2 dimensional planning ...

The children born to mothers with HIV are born without the virus.... but their immune system is different.... gotta love these human genetics.. they are unique at times....

LOL

• Like 1

just a teaser (no time right now)

the planet x hysteria is unfounded and is evidence of more draco predictive programming to serve a dual purpose of keeping the secret hidden whilst invoking false predictions (and adding a certain rotation needed ;) )

i have already told you the information needed to understand but will be going into the mechanism of appearance and function shortly in the locked and members board (hopefuly today)

• Like 1