The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
T

THE ANNOUNCEMENT

Aww thank you very much T

I am aware that nukes have been placed around the earth's crust but its only been recently that ive come to understand just how pronounced that is.

It shouldnt be much of an issue for our ET friends to deal with, or for another force, because a large nuclear device has a certain kind of "energy" or "harmonic" that it gives off. It makes a "loud statement" as to what it actually IS, as if the object itself has an intelligence, the very materials it is made of seem to speak for it.

(it is also worth saying that such items being buried in the earths crust, or even kept in places to produce false flag events... would give off an additional "sneaky" kind of energy that makes them stick out like sore thumbs because The Object itself knows that it is NOT supposed to be in those places.

Or perhaps it is the Universe that knows those things are not supposed to be in those places? Dont think it really matters honestly)

At the very least those with psychic gifts can "lock on" to such things, and im quite sure that the ETs have just as much capability and can even do it with their technology.

It is really quite simple when you get down to it... almost like running a complex search on Google with various keyword switches to narrow down results.

My odyssey into this sort of dark underbelly of the world started I would say last year after I watched David Icke's presentation online of The Lion Sleeps No More. Though shortly before that I caught the movie Thrive as well.

David Icke does catch alot of flak, maybe he's disinfo maybe he isn't, but the info he gives out sure wakes people up. In that program is where I learned about how the Moon is actually an alien battlestation and it was brought here somewhere in that 10,000 to 12,000 years ago timeframe. And how the moon not only destablizes US through its gravity effect it also transmits a non-physical (Spiritual) energy which stimulates the often referred to "reptilian" part of the brain.

I actually put that information to the test... and commanded my Subconscious to BLOCK out those energies by transmitting a cancellation wave. I felt immediate improvement, within just an hour or two somehow reality felt "fresh" instead of "stale" (or "real life").

I usually notice the same kind of feeling near the end of the year during October... a time which most pagans and other metaphysicians mutually agree is when "The Veil" is the thinnest (and is the reason for the Halloween/Samhain celebration). So it was like getting that feeling all the time now instead of only just at that time of the year.

Since then ive been doing independent investigation, though ive heard alot of bad things about Godlike Productions and I wont even go there. Ive heard from a friend that their computer got spyware put on it from that place, that it is a Tavistock operation, and the owners of the site have admin level access to Google (presumably so if there are any unauthorized leaks of information there, they can delete such information from the google database making it harder to find).

For the past few months ive been following the progress of the "Drake Kent" / David Wilcock / Benjamin Fulford disclosures (if you could call them disclosures). I wish I had more information about how true their own information was, but as with anything these days it does seem like there is always at least a little disinformation mixed in with the truth.

As you may have guessed I have a gift, I am empathic and I also have a strong intuition (gut instinct). This is where the term "resonate" comes it, it means something which the sixth sense gives a thumbs up for.

My gifts are usually Reactionary... when presented with information i have a reaction to it, though my reactions to information are usually more in line with detecting Falsehoods rather than Truths. In order to find out if something is true using my gift, or to come closer to finding the truth on a given topic, I often have to do a process of elimination and present multiple scenarios to my Sixth Sense which then narrows down possibilities quite abit (ie, I may not be able to tell what something IS, but I can usually tell what it is Not).

To put it bluntly, its a lie detector. So its not as reliable and detailed as Remote Viewing... But i have found out that I detect the nature of the truth of the information from a more universal perspective, rather than simply because of reading a person or being's energy (in other words, it cannot be fooled by a machine intelligence, nor can it be fooled by metaphysical protection or energetic barriers). Its also simply called "Inner Discernment" too.

It has served me Very Well on my quest to know "the secrets of the universe" and my understanding of the basic principals that govern existence has grown staggering as a result of it (though in line with me being a Conceptual thinker, I would say there are many finer details that I do not know). Start with the biggest concepts first, you get the most power.

As for the context of  this video (The Announcement) I did not feel one way or the other about it. But reading someone else's posts here (about the GH Grees person, the voice on the video?) I felt something was Off about the video.

Then again my gift is not necessarily 100% accurate, and I have been going through a variety of changes so im a little off balance. And sometimes my own personal bias does come into play. Usually I give any topic I consider seriously multiple passes against my intuition in order to increase the accuracy of my assessments.

The fact that Breezy agrees with the message of the video however Vetts it in my eyes though, like I said in my previous message... because you guys (T, Nexus, Breezy, Acolyte) come highly recommended from the person who invited me here.

The determination I have come to about the Moon being destroyed has a combination to do with information I have shared with other sensitives who are "on target" as far as I have seen, and it also has to do with the power of Purpose. You see that which will not be bent, will be broken, in the face of an unstoppable force.

In order for us to move on into the golden age we all sincerely desire, and which has been predicted, the Moon would have to be destroyed. And that means it WILL be destroyed, and regardless of how it is dealt with a Solution will be Manifested not just by the GAIA of this planet but also the Mass Consciousness of all its people. (benevolent ETs using their huge planetary sized ships sure sounds like a Method, but even though that seems quite obvious that does not necessarily mean that is how it will take place)

Additionally, since the Moon has been here so long, controlled by a race of soul-less beings that means they have no claim. In order to have a claim you must have a Consciousness, and Intelligence does not = having consciousness. Otherwise those with a Consciousness (soul) trump the rights of any that do not, just as we supposedly presume to enforce our will over plants and insects (though that is only an example, as  it turns out plants and insects have a consciousness too albiet a different one, they are not a stub/appendage/artificial race though).

Secondarily the destruction of the moon would leave a horrendously large mass of solar debris in the form of a small meteor and asteroid cluster, composed largely of Steel (since that is what the moon is largely made of... a hollow ball many miles thick, with some superficial rock on the surface)

Basically, we keep saying the Moon belongs to this planet, and that means it Does. Which means after it is destroyed the raw materials it is composed of are to be requisitioned by us - and the most useful application for a bunch of chunks of solid Steel floating out in space would be for us to construct our own fleet of spaceships when the time is right.

(So the Moon will not simply be hauled away, or taken back by the Draconians. It will be destroyed to make way for our Upgrade in Consciousness, but then it will remain to be used by us in the future. Since it does not serve GAIA it really have that much extra material on her surface that also means its more or less going to stay in space too)

Knowing all this I also asked my own Inner Source (that is, the god that is within) for a simple Yes or No confirmation, and the result was Yes. There again goes the use of my intuition, seeing the information, a simple statement from a universal perspective and just getting an honest answer about it.

Another thing I am pretty sure of at this point is the Earth will also be returned back to within less than 5 degrees of tilt... So there goes the Seasons pretty much.

But the degree of tilt that the earth has experienced for all these many thousands of years has been Because of the introduction of the Moon, which caused those titanic floods and tsunamis that constituted the calamity that Noah endured.

Which means the Tilt of the earth and absolutely everything associated with it is a form of Damage that has been caused by the Moon being here, and likewise would also have to be undone to truly get things back to the way they "should" be. In this new high vibrating energy associated with the golden age, Animals and Plants will adapt to much less pronounced seasons.

And we will also be entering a much more prolonged Ice Age than many would believe, or would expect for us to even have in the first place. But this is okay because we will have more than enough resources and technology to compensate and adjust to it.

Within 30 years northern europe, siberia, and canada will have permanent ice pack on it, and the Antarctic ice pack may well reach all the way to the tip of south america. But by then we will be living on the ocean and in space in addition to living just about anywhere we want to (and growing crops indoors or simply replicating our food), so this isn't going to be as much of a bad thing for us.

This is an additional Balance issue for GAIA, as the balance of ICE upon the planet (not as an issue of mass distribution, but of amount) has been severely thrown off. And because of that its also something that Must happen because the needs of our planet come first, now that She Is Awake again.

To be honest at this time im more concerned over this "Pink Eye Glow" stuff that I Just Found Out About... I mean... just how far has this crap spread...

Its like something out of the movie The Thing to be honest. People disappearing left and right down in antarctica... sheesh...

Im sorry to double-post, but I felt this statement needed to be segregated yet appended to the previous one.

I would not be surprised if in fact every single nuclear weapon on the planet did not suddenly lose its Nuclear Core and thus become inoperable. Not just the ones that are buried in the crust.

As I mentioned before... by method of Harmonic or Sympathetic connection there is something that all of these devices share in common.

Typically, a Uranium or Plutonium sphere, or Slug... the part of the bomb that makes it work. Get rid of that and you basically get rid of the bomb. And for the most part the only use of such an item (plutonium sphere) is for constructing a bomb.

It is rare for a conventional bomb to even be constructed that way, add to it the fact that the core would be made of a radioactively unstable material and that makes them virtually unique. And likewise especially vulnerable to this sort of transmutation.

Hi T,

Thanks for responding to my reply. I take no offense to your comments and I have a totally open mind to all possibilities.

I been to the Monroe Institute on several occasions and have learned that we are much more than our physical selves and also how to tune in and trust our gut instincts.

One of the items that kind of threw me off was the thought that this video message originated from the G.H.REES site. Their site was filled with a lot of bigotry and hate. The sites tone just didn’t jive with a message that was coming from a higher source. Since you clarified that this message didn’t originate from them and that the source is unknown thankfully eliminates that associative dark cloud.

Please keep a cool head and don’t get discouraged. Sometimes we inadvertently express our feelings just to get a response to see how someone reacts. It’s maybe a not to subtle way to see how one responds to get a better feel for their convictions and whether there is possible truth in the message.

I agree with Jessica’s comments as well as RSSWizard. It difficult to remove the wheat from the chaff with all the disinfo out there. That’s why I go with my gut feelings to see if it resonates with my inner knowledge.

As far as the Galactic Federation that I spoke of may need some clarification. At one of my voyages at the Monroe Institute in 1996 for what is called the Lifeline Program where we do soul retrievals, a group of us were sitting around discussing some of our experiences.  Some of them have been attending the various programs offered there for many years and were very adept at exploring higher levels of consciousness. A few had described their experiences with a group of higher beings that as best as can be described was a council that oversaw the affairs of our galaxy. Since many of us at the time were old “Star Trek” fans we just coined the term “Galactic Federation” to refer to this group. I also seem to remember that in one of Bob Monroe’s books he also mentioned this group.

Now this council that I referred to is probably not the same as the one that you say the Draco’s use to throw others off track. I didn’t include “of Light” to this federation and it was just a label we gave this council at that time and it just kind of stuck.  This may or may not have been where this term originated from but it was the first time I learned of this council and the label of Galactic Federation. This council is real; it exists and is not a Draco fabrication. Another reason why we labeled them the Galactic Federation is due to what we learned was their “prime directive”, which was to strictly observe and not interfere with outside planet affairs. They had apparently learned the hard way that interfering with planet affairs, though done with the best attentions, didn’t also have a positive result. Now I know this sound like an episode from “Star Trek” but one of the problems when you explore other realms is the communication factor. Our waking conscious minds have a very difficult time translating our experiences into our current spoken language. So to try and explain it as best we can we use common day experiences and knowledge to best describe what we our experience during our “trips”.

Since I’ve been aware of this council for some time now and because of what we called their “prime directive” about non-involvement is why I have reservations about this group getting involved. Though I do understand that in a way they are not directly involving in our affairs and that they are saying we need to “Deal with those Agents” ourselves while they take care of this outside force. So in reality they aren’t violating their prime directive. The other item that throws me off is the term “Andromedian” which I don’t ever recall hearing this name before. Has anyone else heard of this group or can you “T” maybe shed some light on this name? The reason I asked is for some reason it just feels fake and made up. The more light you can shed on this “Announcement” “T” the better. You definetly appear to have strong convictions about this message. It is sometimes difficult to get a true feeling about a message with only words as our source (aside from the video). So the more the better even if it’s just bits and pieces. Eventually the true meaning will come across.

On a final note about the moon. I’ve known for a long time (late60’s early 70’s) that the moon was artificial and didn’t belong here. It was just a strong feeling that has always been with me. At first I didn’t understand but over the years it became clear that what I always suspected was true. That the moon was there to control and influence us in a negative way. I can and still do feel this force emanating from the moon but have conditioned myself not to be influenced by it. The result being more aware and awake which I suspect most if not all in this group has learned to resist this force.

So “T”, I hope this maybe explains my feelings better and that it wasn’t directed at you in any way. I’m more of a lurker as you can see I don’t post much. But I’ve been following the Chani forum since day one as it’s refreshing to read and listen to like-minded souls as yourself and everyone else here. :)

Maybe one day I’ll tell of my experiences at the Monroe Institute. Some of them are amazing at least to me and I know that we are all just actors in this play called life and that we are so much more.

8)

• Like 1

@ Jessica,

i am the same way, and i believe this is the best way to be, question everything and keep an open mind

i wouldnt have you any other way  :-*

@RSS

i am sure when i say that a LOT of people here reading your extensive post have much to learn from your perceptin and expeperiences, this of course includes me. Always fascinating to see things through anothers eyes, i wholeheartedly thank you for sharing and will read your posts with utmost attention. Just to add to what you are explaining about the "harmonic" energy that you are talking about (ver correctly in my mind). If memory serves it was T. Bearden that stated the soviets under Nikita Chruschev developed an energy cannon that used a targeting system which homed in to the atomic resonant signature of any object or biologic, thus being able to hit specific targets anywhere in the world as long as their atomic resonant signature was catalogued. This was later incorporated in the Mir and Polius space platforms and Cosmospheres averting a (draco) planned nuclear war under R.Reagan. So yes what you said about the specific signature of the nukes is very valid in my book.

Please keep your realities accesible to all of us here, much needed.

@SpaceDude

The most heart warming reaction i have seen in a while, i kinda almost lost it there, so it is a great relief that i did not offend you to the point of departure or silence, you are a gracious and well learned peer on this journey, i salute you.

as you are testing me, maybe i was testing you too ;) it goes both ways, and i hope your assesment is as positive as mine.

i will be explaing the whole structure of G.H.REES. for yours and evryones benefit (also as a prelude to my still cooking answer to Nex) below.

i also agree with Jessica’s comments as well as RSSWizard on the difficulty nowdays in separating the True info from mixed info and outright disinfo.

i am amazed by the fact that such a well tuned individual hasnt figured the following out:

we are all talking about the same benevolent thing but through our invidual perceptions with separate foundations built over years of independent reaserch, am i correct?

reading through your experiences i might as well be reading through mine (with name changes and details in different areas).

The G.L. you speak of is one and the same in my mind with what i and many others are de-scribing. Yes the prime directive is non interference something that i have tried oh so hard to explain in as many ways as possible (something that you acknowledged) and is one of the main reasons for the long wait.

Allow me to clarify this for you (and others). They ask us to address them as Andomedians as the core group within this strike force is the remnants described in the locked thread whom come from the Andromeda galaxy. It is this core group that is charged by the wider Commonwealth in heading and spearheading the operations in our local galaxy and Solar system in particular. This does not mean that they are in any hierachical pedestool above the rest but are in charge of this very important for the whole cosmos. Reason being (in human terms) they messed up their original guard here and have been given the difficult task to rectify their fault at an off Earth level that also includes partly an on World action (which is very nescessary in the greater scheme of things).

please,please tell more, for in doing so i grow (and hope you too) along with the others some of which may not be so clued up as you.

Trully Thank You, you have gained one avid listener at least.

@ALL

G.H.REES. is unlike any other organisation you might ever have come across, what you see on the official site is the tip of the iceberg, the face, a VERY BRAVE MAN that signs for the release and analysis of information named Giannis Karageorgiou. He WAS a jehovas witness (installed by his parents at birth) but saw through the lies and deception to become the champion and spokesperson of the organisation.

We are extremley loosely related in practice, with individual critical thought processes that come together only on account of the information we share, act upon and in the end hold as Truth. The org itself does not meet in dark underground bunkers, we do not visit eachother on the weekends and we are not even personaly aquainted as there are far too many of us spread across the globe to do so.

WE JUST SHARE INFORMATION for the RESTABLISHMENT OF THE HUMAN RACE, something that has been pirated by draco.

whether you understand this or not, all races on the planet 12000 yrs ago were ELLENIC meaning that they were born geographicaly different places, had different physical characteristics (including skin colour) BUT ALL SHARED ONE SAME THING that made them ALL ELLENES. This was and still is a peadagogy, or upbringing that tought respect, cultivation of the mind via free thought, physical exercise, and a moral/ethical code that allowed a whole planet to function with hardly ANY WRITTEN LAWS, as everyone knew what was right and wrong by birthright and upbringing. All communicated in ONE LANGUAGE, the language based on the language used by the Andromedians and Commonwealth, the language that is ABSOLUTE in meaning, the language which is in ACTUAL FACT mathematical. Each word gave a vibration and held an arithmetic value that allowed the mind a much deeper insight and inherent understanding of what it described. This language is Ancient Ellenic, the same language that Homer wrote in, and AI computers accept as non ambiguous with over 370,000 verbs and nouns composed of 28 letters.

This language is the loose basis of modern greek but has been molested  to such a degree (by draco intent) it only hints the grandure nowdays (42,000 verbs and nouns). Almost all of todays languages have elements of Ellenic with English being composed to a degree of about 30% (that why its so easy for me to write fancy lol)

i will be going even further in depth about the moon on the locked thread, i provided some historical Truth (that i know through G.H.REES and others ancient texts and analysis made by people when books/scrolls were handwritten ;) (yea i know Nex, you wanna see them, soon enough my friend)

on a personal note, this is the most tasking thing i have ever done (aside from being a father and a husband which is hurting right now), so please keep on helping me on this journey we are on by adding your own individual free thinking perception for this is the key for humanity as whole to grow beyond and become greater than the sum of its parts (something reserved for very few entities across the cosmos via decentralised individual collectiveness and not totalitarian hierchical centralised serfs, managers, UBERLORD.

EDIT TO ADD

the visible and public G.H.REES. is composed of battle hardened humans that take the brunt of the wrath unleased by draco on a physical, mental and spiritual level, this has made them unyielding and very coarse. This is the (unfortunate for gentle people like yourselves) face that you witness and i fully understand that the way of communication is too harsh for you. This is a key point i have communicated with them over the years but i fully understand why they are that way as "shell shock" has taken its toll. On top of this we are ALL champions ot the Truth hence the mouthpiece has to be EXPLICIT to the point were there is NO SUGAR COATING or WINDOW DRESSING to give you a warm and fuzzy feeling. They state the FACTS in a cold and dry way. Its the way we are forced to be.

As stated before the G.H.REES. publications are ongoing since 1982 before the internet, and were released in a five phase manor, beginning with a much softer (warm and fuzzy) story like account (Lv1) that have led to the present Lv5 dry, hard, coarse, FACTS.

The publications have been ripped off and re packaged by many special interest groups to confuse the meanings and facts.

G.H.REES. provides analysis and direction of current geostrategic events with full explanations and referencing, if you can get past the coarseness the Truth does lay within as proved year after year.

what i'm trying to say is dont dismiss the messenger being curt and frank and short as TME IS NOW and we are screeming at all, each of us in our way. The vid is another example of someone elses way of publicising what all within the org have known for a long time.

ps the webmaster is an Ellene based in germany, we are a NON MONEY INVOLVED org and do not require any memebership or otherwise finacial reward when making public the GNOSIS. We are not after money, nor fame, neither chieftainhood, we merely want to awaken as many as possible before its too late and we get dragged in a long preplanned HUMAN genocide via a 3rd and final world war instigated by the dark minions(eastern infiltrators of the west) of draco under his instruction and intent and desire.

• Like 2

another great post

Thank you for the time and effort you put in this, T. The knowledge you spread, the truth, it all comes from the heart of a warrior.

It is much appreciated!

musition

another great post

Thank you for the time and effort you put in this, T. The knowledge you spread, the truth, it all comes from the heart of a warrior.

It is much appreciated!

musition

thank you for the support and poweful words

i live what i am, something i accepted almost half my life ago

thank you

T

Im glad for the affirmation on the harmonic targeting system. This is a very easy thing to do with Magick (supernatural), such is the use of symbology. But with technology its a little more difficult because tech most often is not intuitive.

Though I have forseen that the Landfills of the world will be Mined in the future and we will use devices such as these to Detect materials of various kinds (and perhaps lock on and influence them). So for example... Ripping all the plastic and glass out of the ground, so that it can be further recycled, or dissolved if it is of some toxic or non-renewable formula.

It does remind me of a star trek TNG episode actually... there was a man who was supposedly a rebel leader and they needed to find him, and he had a Platinum Pendant, and the Enterprise sensors were able to lock onto him because that was a fairly unique item.

Hey im just offering my insights  8)

We each live in our own reality, so my truth might not be the same as others. I figure what I might say could clarify something that others have been working on though.

In doing research on my past lives, the ones i am able to lock onto in any case, I discovered that actually this planet does not have as long a history as many think.

My first lifetime on this planet was in what i would call the Original Atlantis. However I had most of my soul lineage behind me by that time, and I had come from what we might call alternate realities or other universes.

However the Original Atlantis was in 5D reality, meaning that reality shifted at the will of any given individual, so it was lifelike but still like a soup of sorts, though there was common ground. People were like gods, I could come up with lists of similar things from stories but it was like everyone was an Olympian. And this was a worldwide culture too, not centered in any specific place, people teleported and flew everywhere and there were mythical creatures we were friends with.

The reason I narrowed this down is because I have an innate sense of what we were all capable of in that place, and very few of the definitions I have heard of the history of Atlantis fit the bill (most of them fall in two categories are both are far weaker in scope and grandeur, not to mention they also have a History that predates them). No natural disaster could have shaken those people or consumed their lives... and it would be laughable to think that it could have. They would have just gone somewhere else or endured it.

In one version Atlantis is a powerful nation and about a quarter of its people have "superpowers" and they use giant crystals to augment their capabilities. And in another version Atlantis is just a small island nation that has access to some advanced technology. Neither of which jive with my understanding from my own memories.

But because of it being in 5D reality we were in Non Linear time and there were no cycles to speak of, nor any History before that period. As far as Time is concerned more or less it had Always existed. Cycles do not exist when you can wave your hand and change things - and your own power overrides the force of things such as astrological energies. And a Beginning doesn't really exist when you can Time Travel at will, as if it were going to a physical destination rather than a different period of time.

After the Evil came (and it was Not reptilian/draco in nature) and the people began to abuse their powers, God deemed that they needed their own special environment to learn this lesson, so the whole planet (the outside anyway) was dropped into 3D. This was also done for the protection of the Planet itself because with all that Power we could easily have destroyed it.

The Dracos came later, and rewrote some of our history books to make themselves out to be the original sin, considering their egos and arrogance and desire to have others give them their power it is no surprise.

(As for who the Original Evil was I cant say either because I just don't know, or I am actively blocking the information subconsciously because I do not wish to bring back those memories. The sense I get is that it is much closer in line with the Old Gods of the HP Lovecraft mythos as opposed to any actual races of beings. So "basically" Cthulhu came and warped the minds of those willing to buy it.)

(It is also worth mentioning that images of Hybrid creatures, man-and-wolf, Hoofed and Horned men, Centaurs, and so on were very probably the actual Victims of those in the Atlantaen/World hierarchy -- because one of the primary abuses they performed was taking people and warping their bodies with supernatural power. Just like in stories where a witch turns someone into a frog. But it was often also done from birth too since all babies were born from test-tube type situations. Anyone who was not in the special caste was vulnerable to being mutilated and enslaved at will, and many were just simply tortured and resurrected without end to please those of the darkest desires. Souls were harnessed and used to power some machines, magical machines. And the Undead were also frequently created too, including the ones with fangs. Now perhaps you can see why our Powers were taken away from us.)

(And to clarify in this instance Evil is just one type of darkness, specifically the Domination of one being over another. Just so you guys don't think im on a good vs. evil mindset. But it was a unique kind of darkness that had never been encountered in this universe at all before that. It came from somewhere else. More or less its the story of Pandora's Box or the Tree of Knowledge)

But since it had never existed in 3D before, the World had no history, so a History was created for it... and it was really more like I guess you could say a law of (meta)physics that created the Past.

I guess just based on the product of where the collective consciousness was at that time, like a snapshot, and like a Fractal it went into the past and became larger and larger yet following the same pattern.

So this is why we have conflicting stories about evolution, and aliens seeding our planet, and creationism, and the whole nine yards. It paints a very complex story about our origins as physical beings. But while many of those things seem true (ie, you can dig up the rocks and bones), ultimately there is a Common Thread that trumps all of it and came "before" it, though not in our linear understanding of time.

This is why I do not support the Terra Papers, or similar histories (ie, Urantia), since they are fundamentally flawed, though nevertheless contain a bunch of truth. Certainly they may talk about the past history as it is observed from certain standpoints, but since those histories are a subsidiary of a more hidden lineage they are still end products.

Perhaps this is why there are so few actual Spiritually Aligned ET races out there... and so many out there who have lost their soul and serve a machine intelligence or worship their technology. Because they are Stub races, artificial, like the Orcs from lord of the rings... created by this backscatter effect through time which supplied a "history" for the whole universe.

In Non Linear time, time flows like the random scribble a child draws in a coloring book with their crayons. It does not flow in straight lines, neat spirals, or even circles.

Everything is "off the record" and when you ask the Universe what the future holds, the universe simply tosses the question back to you.

Perhaps this is why so many remote viewers cannot see past December 21st 2012... you cannot get a single answer for 7 Billion different questions (or however many people are here in any case).

And I would venture to say anyone that Does predict what will happen beyond December 21st... is only seeing Their Own future.

Thanx a lot T, and thanx to all of you for sharing your knowledge and experiences.

Something will happen for sure, it`s time for THE CHANGE, i just hope i know how to act.

TODAY,

we celebrate two major Earthly events that directly influenced the course of Humanity

A. THE BATTLE OF THERMOPYLEA circa 480b(p)c, from the middle aged king of SPARTA, chased after by the draconian influenced mystic orders of the time, with his 300 warriors (with no children), and 700 Thespeis whom joing LEONIDAS to give OUT OF FREE WILL the ultimate price of their lives in a suicide missinon that gave the rest of the Ellenes time to prepare in order to repel the Persian invaders.

HAIL TO THE UNFORGOTTEN HEROES

B. The arrest of Muhabra Gandhi    circa 1942, by the indian authorities for daring to speak out against english (draco) occupation and prophecing FREEDOM FOR ALL and the destructive intent of human greed.

HAIL TO A REAL HUMAN

post-542-13759095389697_thumb.gif

post-542-13759095390238_thumb.gif

Thanx a lot T, and thanx to all of you for sharing your knowledge and experiences.

Something will happen for sure, it`s time for THE CHANGE, i just hope i know how to act.

Thank you Anaf,

just by being on CHANI sharing makes me confident you are well prepared for all eventualities, you are amongst equals

Thanx T, i just read the thread, We the HUMANS, Past - Present - Future, and man, you are working yor ass off, i wish i could contribute somehow, but i am far away from that knowledge and all i can do is try to vibrate in a higher frequency day by day.

thanx again for everything, that post is incredible.

The Announcement said you can refer to us in one word

"Andromedians"

if you listen it slightly hyponates the word as it is digitised for the video giving us the combination of two words to form the term.

"ANDRO-MEDIAN"

Breaking the words apart to understand another meaning may be done thus....

ANDRO -  the Greek prefix meaning male (Which is logical as they are a collective FORCE of CORRECTION)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andro

An interesting point to bring up here is a medication called :

Andro NK

(It is a High Potency Immune Support medication. that Help to stimulate the body's natural immune responses)

Part of stimulating our response to the infection on Earth. OR to quote “Deal with those Agents”

MEDIAN - In statistics and probability theory, median is described as the numerical value separating the higher half of a sample, a population, or a probability distribution, from the lower half. The median of a finite list of numbers can be found by arranging all the observations from lowest value to highest value and picking the middle one. If there is an even number of observations, then there is no single middle value; the median is then usually defined to be the mean of the two middle values.[1][2]

A median is only defined on one-dimensional data, and is independent of any distance metric.

A geometric median, on the other hand, is defined in any number of dimensions.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Median

Take from this what you find ....

• Like 1

The Announcement said you can refer to us in one word

"Andromedians"

if you listen it slightly hyponates the word as it is digitised for the video giving us the combination of two words to form the term.

"ANDRO-MEDIAN"

Breaking the words apart to understand another meaning may be done thus....

ANDRO -  the Greek prefix meaning male (Which is logical as they are a collective FORCE of CORRECTION)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andro

An interesting point to bring up here is a medication called :

Andro NK

(It is a High Potency Immune Support medication. that Help to stimulate the body's natural immune responses)

Part of stimulating our response to the infection on Earth. OR to quote “Deal with those Agents”

MEDIAN - In statistics and probability theory, median is described as the numerical value separating the higher half of a sample, a population, or a probability distribution, from the lower half. The median of a finite list of numbers can be found by arranging all the observations from lowest value to highest value and picking the middle one. If there is an even number of observations, then there is no single middle value; the median is then usually defined to be the mean of the two middle values.[1][2]

A median is only defined on one-dimensional data, and is independent of any distance metric.

A geometric median, on the other hand, is defined in any number of dimensions.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Median

Take from this what you find ....

Phillip,

What very accurate example of that which is meant to take place here. As Jessica and many others have pointed we all need to do our own research and NOT take anybody's word for gospel.

You did uncover the third tier of code encapsulated within the name, the first i stated above, the second will be explained in the locked thread.

great stuff, as is expected by a man of pinacle stature as yourself.

T

Few and far between, your posts are, a shame for not sharing your intelligent mind more often. i do however respect your choice of not doing so, and welcome your thoughts here on this thread.

i did not understand your q though. When you say "Is this an attempt to portray this story in another light using different names ? " are you reffering to  Robert Morning Sky's Terra Papers? or the Announcement i posted here?

btw i am not aware of the show you are refering to unfortunately, but can tell you that the info i am posting has been and is redressed by many and for various intentions.

Our INTENT is clearly stated on the locked thread (and somewhat here)

Please share your mind more often, we all have to gain from your perception of events

T

Thank you for your response T

Robert Morning Sky's Terra papers were published years ago via information from his grandfather ( Hopi Indian ) passed to him from a Star Elder that fell to Earth around 1947. ( the story in a nutshell, but it's worth a read ) Through the use of a crystal device, he showed him the whole history of the world - Zeus, Anu, Enlil, Enki, Shatu / Stone Cutters ( Lizard Men ), etc and concluded with the Star Elder informing them that there is still a battle raging above over ownership of us humans

When I watched your video, the Draco stood out as Shatu, and Andromeda as Enki ( the nice brother ) since Enki made us more advanced and loved his Genesis creation. Enlil just wanted us worked to death because the Annanaki in the 1st place revolted due to working conditions ( the mined gold on this planet and tried to fix the broken electro magnetic lines after our Earth got heavily damaged in the last war )

Hence my opinion " in a different light "

I will make more of an effort to post on here more. But right now I'm about to dive head first into my latest Nexus mag  8)

I emailed Tanaath of The Silver Legion to ask for her opinion on the video "The Announcement" and this was the reply that I received from her:

No, it's disinformation. Andromedans use telepathy and incarnates. They don't use outdated forms of 3D beams to communicate. Nor do they channel. This is an attempt to muddy the waters.

I emailed Tanaath of The Silver Legion to ask for her opinion on the video "The Announcement" and this was the reply that I received from her:

No, it's disinformation. Andromedans use telepathy and incarnates. They don't use outdated forms of 3D beams to communicate. Nor do they channel. This is an attempt to muddy the waters.

Who is Tanaath of The Silver Legion?

Please no links.

In your own words please tell me who they are and what they do or have done.

Thank You.

• Like 1

This video has me both excited and dissapointed...

I'm excited because i like what the message says and i definitely like that whatever happens, will happen soon. :)

To be honest, sometimes i lose my faith to humanity. Egoism, hatred, jealousy and the hunt for power, control and money... everyone and everything is only interested about these three things.

But i'm also dissapointed... I never liked saviors. Saviors and their promises can generate apathy. If the Andromedians were coming as leaders, as teachers, as guardians or mentors... that would really be something!

I always thought that we have to fight for all values and all that we hold dear. Honor, love, faith, justice. I also believe that we have to fight and earn our place in the universe as equals. Nothing is and nothing should be free and effortless. We should all make our stand here and act like heroes. Not act like... BE real heroes.

But the video only talks about surviving and dealing with these agents... survive what? And who are these agents? How can we identify them and how can we deal with them? I really hope that T will shed some light on the this.

Thanks for everything T. I really appreciate all your work and effort.

Please no links.

Thank You.

Well, it's far easier to let you have the website but anyone interested can easily google to find this out since you do not wish me to post that url here.

This is my understanding:

Tanaath is the Earth representative of the Silver Legion - a group of service-to-others entities.  She is also one of the founders of that group and was asked to incarnate here to work on the 3D side.  Normally the Silver Legion work in higher dimensions.  This group is named in Tolec's Andromeda Council website as one of their allies.  They are warriors and have been battling with the reptilians who sent their dreadnoughts to reclaim Earth. 

I have to disagree with the Tanaath thing because with all "communication" the sources come to us in a manner in which we understand, therefore, whomever may have recieved this message may have recieved it in that manner because that is how they dissiminate it the best. Just my opinion of course but each one of us recieves signals and messages in different ways.

For instance a medium might recieve the message of a red rose. For them, that might mean a rose garden, or and indication of a loved one who liked red roses, or even an indication of springtime, the list goes on and on.

When you aren't "hearing" messages, they can change to something more visible or audible in order to get your attention.

Blessings

• Like 1

Please no links.

Thank You.

Well, it's far easier to let you have the website but anyone interested can easily google to find this out since you do not wish me to post that url here.

Tanaath is the Earth representative of the Silver Legion - a group of service-to-others entities.  She is also one of the founders of that group and was asked to incarnate here to work on the 3D side.  Normally the Silver Legion work in higher dimensions.  This group is named in Tolec's Andromeda Council website as one of their allies.  They are warriors and have been battling with the reptilians who sent their dreadnoughts to reclaim Earth.

Are you in league with them?

• Like 1

Please no links.

Thank You.

Are you in league with them?

Of course not, silly, but I've corresponded with her after hearing Tolec interviewed her a couple of times.

[sorry, I popped a reply in the SHOUT box because I thought the website won't allow me to reply in this thread but it's working now.]

It seems the Silver Legion is always looking for new recruits but you need to be able to astral travel to qualify and I can't do that, at least, not to my conscious knowledge :(

Apparently they are the inspiration for the X-men.

I would have asked Tolec but I understand he's been totally inundated with queries and I thought I would get a faster response from Tanaath as she is not so well known.

In any case, I'm no warrior so why would they wish to have me in league with them?  plus i can't astral travel at will.  You ought to listen to the interviews with her - they're so informative.

• Like 1

About Silver Legion .. Tanaath

see PDF below..

http://www.silverlegion.org/index.html

What is the Silver Legion?

We are an organization of mostly-non-physical Lightwarriors, based out of a higher-layered realm. We are dedicated to helping further the cause of freedom across the multiverse, and dedicated to defending and protecting others so that they can follow their own paths free of those who would dominate or control them.

Please note, we are not associated with or affiliated with any terrestrial organization known as the Silver Legion, including gaming guilds or political organizations. The Silver Legion has no terrestrial, physical headquarters and does not perform its operations on the current, 3-dimensional Earth.

?The Silver Legion was founded by a being who spent many lives incarnated as a human on Earth, and who wished to become involved in the Ascension process. Our founder discovered that humanity on Earth was not free, that the people of Earth were unknowingly being dominated by non-human forces that were manipulating human society for their own purposes. She was by no means the only person aware of this situation, nor was she the only person who decided to do something about it. The allies of humanity are many.

Our founder was not a rich or powerful person, nor was she a channel, nor did she have contact with extraterrestrial allies in other dimensions. Nevertheless, she wanted to help humanity free itself from the hidden masters. One area she did have expertise in was the higher-layered realms and a good knowledge of how the multiverse works. She was also a Lightwarrior - a subset of Lightworker devoted to protection and guardianship. She put that knowledge and expertise to use by recruiting other Lightwarriors into an organized society, which took the Silver Legion as their name.

3038_.pdf

• Like 1

Ive corresponded with TANAATH myself a number of times and I find her to be on the ball. She works with the Andromedans herself.

(I personally find the Communication issue with regard to the message to be a Trivial matter, after all this message was released to us from someone who had to interpret an original message. That part of it is probably meant to direct us away from paying so much attention to those who really are either fake, or compromised Channelers. Such names including Sheldon Nidle, Greg Giles, and Salusa, though there are others that immediately strike me as having a negative energy with them.)

As for the Silver Legion the best way they could be described is Mercenaries for hire (or a Paramilitary group) that exist in the Spiritual Realms but who can come down into this dimension to do their work too. Most of them are not even from this reality, but similar physical realities, some of which we would think are straight out of fantasy.

Spec Ops or Hitmen who work for the Light to remove threats. All of the places they are from have defeated the darkness in their respective homes, and they want to render service to help others overcome the same.

And they are extremely good at their job. Ghost Warriors with fighting capability and powers exceeding anything alive on this planet. I hate to use the reference (LOL), but for anyone familiar with the character in the attached image, that's basically the kind of firepower they bring to the table. That's what all of them are like.

They've been doing alot of work on our behalf and are one of the reasons the Dracos are gone. They've also captured and retrofitted Draco ships for their own personal use, so they have a small space fleet presence as well.

I was trying to explain my own understandings about this stuff with Tanaath, and she agreed that Her and the ones she works with are more familiar with Magick than they are with Technology. So they are not necessarily in the same category as "ETs" but they work with them.

I would also add... they are one more reason the Cabal cannot escape their fate. Because eventually guys like this would simply come and assassinate them no matter where they hid or what kind of protection they had. (Its pretty hard to defend against someone simply appearing out of thin air, cutting your head off, and disappearing just as fast).

I would say the reason they haven't already done it is because of the unpredictable fallout such events might have (plus contingencies and clones).

post-3257-13759095394316_thumb.jpg