The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
T

THE ANNOUNCEMENT

An illusion it will be, so large, so vast it will escape their perception.

Those who will see it will be thought of as insane.

We will create separate fronts to prevent them from seeing the connection between us.

We will behave as if we are not connected to keep the illusion alive. Our goal will be accomplished one drop at a time so as to never bring suspicion upon ourselves. This will also prevent them from seeing the changes as they occur.

We will always stand above the relative field of their experience for we know the secrets of the absolute.

We will work together always and will remain bound by blood and secrecy. Death will come to he who speaks.

We will keep their lifespan short and their minds weak while pretending to do the opposite.

We will use our knowledge of science and technology in subtle ways so they will never see what is happening.

We will use soft metals, aging accelerators and sedatives in food and water, also in the air.

They will be blanketed by poisons everywhere they turn.

The soft metals will cause them to lose their minds. We will promise to find a cure from our many fronts, yet we will feed them more poison.

The poisons will be absorbed trough their skin and mouths, they will destroy their minds and reproductive systems.

From all this, their children will be born dead, and we will conceal this information.

The poisons will be hidden in everything that surrounds them, in what they drink, eat, breathe and wear.

We must be ingenious in dispensing the poisons for they can see far.

We will teach them that the poisons are good, with fun images and musical tones.

Those they look up to will help. We will enlist them to push our poisons.

They will see our products being used in film and will grow accustomed to them and will never know their true effect.

When they give birth we will inject poisons into the blood of their children and convince them its for their help.

We will start early on, when their minds are young, we will target their children with what children love most, sweet things.

When their teeth decay we will fill them with metals that will kill their mind and steal their future.

When their ability to learn has been affected, we will create medicine that will make them sicker and cause other diseases for which we will create yet more medicine.

We will render them docile and weak before us by our power.

They will grow depressed, slow and obese, and when they come to us for help, we will give them more poison.

We will focus their attention toward money and material goods so they many never connect with their inner self. We will distract them with fornication, external pleasures and games so they may never be one with the oneness of it all.

Their minds will belong to us and they will do as we say. If they refuse we shall find ways to implement mind-altering technology into their lives. We will use fear as our weapon.

We will establish their governments and establish opposites within. We will own both sides.

We will always hide our objective but carry out our plan.

They will perform the labor for us and we shall prosper from their toil.

Our families will never mix with theirs. Our blood must be pure always, for it is the way.

We will make them kill each other when it suits us.

We will keep them separated from the oneness by dogma and religion.

We will control all aspects of their lives and tell them what to think and how.

We will guide them kindly and gently letting them think they are guiding themselves.

We will foment animosity between them through our factions.

When a light shall shine among them, we shall extinguish it by ridicule, or death, whichever suits us best.

We will make them rip each other's hearts apart and kill their own children.

We will accomplish this by using hate as our ally, anger as our friend.

The hate will blind them totally, and never shall they see that from their conflicts we emerge as their rulers. They will be busy killing each other.

They will bathe in their own blood and kill their neighbors for as long as we see fit.

We will benefit greatly from this, for they will not see us, for they cannot see us.

We will continue to prosper from their wars and their deaths.

We shall repeat this over and over until our ultimate goal is accomplished.

We will continue to make them live in fear and anger though images and sounds.

We will use all the tools we have to accomplish this.

The tools will be provided by their labor.

We will make them hate themselves and their neighbors.

We will always hide the divine truth from them, that we are all one. This they must never know!

They must never know that color is an illusion, they must always think they are not equal.

Drop by drop, drop by drop we will advance our goal.

We will take over their land, resources and wealth to exercise total control over them.

We will deceive them into accepting laws that will steal the little freedom they will have.

We will establish a money system that will imprison them forever, keeping them and their children in debt.

When they shall ban together, we shall accuse them of crimes and present a different story to the world for we shall own all the media.

We will use our media to control the flow of information and their sentiment in our favor.

When they shall rise up against us we will crush them like insects, for they are less than that.

They will be helpless to do anything for they will have no weapons.

We will recruit some of their own to carry out our plans, we will promise them eternal life, but eternal life they will never have for they are not of us.

The recruits will be called "initiates" and will be indoctrinated to believe false rites of passage to higher realms. Members of these groups will think they are one with us never knowing the truth. They must never learn this truth for they will turn against us.

For their work they will be rewarded with earthly things and great titles, but never will they become immortal and join us, never will they receive the light and travel the stars.

They will never reach the higher realms, for the killing of their own kind will prevent passage to the realm of enlightenment. This they will never know.

The truth will be hidden in their face, so close they will not be able to focus on it until its too late.

Oh yes, so grand the illusion of freedom will be, that they will never know they are our slaves.

When all is in place, the reality we will have created for them will own them. This reality will be their prison. They will live in self-delusion.

When our goal is accomplished a new era of domination will begin.

Their minds will be bound by their beliefs, the beliefs we have established from time immemorial.

But if they ever find out they are our equal, we shall perish then. THIS THEY MUST NEVER KNOW.

If they ever find out that together they can vanquish us, they will take action.

They must never, ever find out what we have done, for if they do, we shall have no place to run, for it will be easy to see who we are once the veil has fallen. Our actions will have revealed who we are and they will hunt us down and no person shall give us shelter.

This is the secret covenant by which we shall live the rest of our present and future lives, for this reality will transcend many generations and life spans.

This covenant is sealed by blood, our blood. We, the ones who from heaven to earth came.

This covenant must NEVER, EVER be known to exist. It must NEVER, EVER be written or spoken of for if it is, the consciousness it will spawn will release the fury of the PRIME CREATOR upon us and we shall be cast to the depths from whence we came and remain there until the end time of infinity itself.

The Bankindex editorial staff thanks you for all your e-mails regarding this piece, but we do NOT know who he or she is. The piece came in through one of our forms and the Author left an unusable e-mail address. Thank you.

Written by UNKNOWN Author has submitted second version, Posted 6/21/2002

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/secretcovenant12sep06.shtml

• Like 6

Very important post Arc, Thank you.

i had read it before many years ago, but i too get lost in the info blitz.

2 stages one must undergo reading 'their' intent and methodology

1. acceptance of the true nature of everyday life (ie all the points mentioned in Arc's post are real and current and propegated into every home

2. Active resistance, and ridding fear of ridicule ie being brave enough to inform the unweary

Line 15 of the Announcement "During your current state, you cannot enter a direct conflict with them" has a doubble layer Truth

A. Technologicaly- - Dimensionaly

B. The war that has been wagged on the human race and its hypnotic incapacity to acknoledge the facts (listed in Arc's post) ie acceptance of the true state of humanity in bondage (arbeit macht frei)

removing the element of draco and Andromedians from the human condition the aft video is an excellent account of the human condition as a whole, please watch it

• Like 3

coppied over from (!!!)._  as this post contains vital information

narnug i believe you haven't understood the Announcement as intended.

the sole purpose of the Andromedian intervention is to allow humanity to evolve in its own right without the hinderance/enslavement of draco

in line 16 of the Announcement it is CLEARLY stated: "This is our DUTY"

The reason why our Andromedian brothers feel this way is because during the the Atlatean era, the draco hybrid race was allowed to land and reside on the Earth under the condition it was kept to a ratio of 1:108. This was allowed as part of the moral dogma of freedom and also because it was not perceived as a threat at that time. The Andomedians were WRONG and in acceptance of their mistake now are forced under moral and virtue to intervene in order to rectify their Erronous Judgement, hence it is their DUTY.

Please also reason wtih the fact that the arrival is  not the only event on the cards, it coincides by intent (on all sides) with natural changes that our galaxy and solar system are currently undergoing.

The Mayas were more in tune with this aspect as their teachings and wisdom comes from a time when draco's influence was not so apparent.
In addition to this, the video posted about the Mexican artifacts being released has a small segment of an interview with a Mayan elder. He clearly states that he does not have the complete picture as the Conquistadors or Spanish invaders destroyed key bits of information/knowledge from the Mayan Logos, these bits of information are mostly about the external detrimental influence of the draco forces on the Mayan people (by cohersion on Earth) in addition to the Mayan origin from Phaethon (the 7th planet destroyed by draco) to which they inhabited after arriving from another star system (im tying to keep it as simple as possible)

i dont mean to take away from what you say G, as your thoughts are actually correct but there is more going on in our time than natural events. As time proggreses we will all wonder why we did not acknowledge what has been in front of our face, something that you are evidently clued up on.

Yes, our Sun is also a portal that connects directly and only to SIRIUS B (hence the importance of the Adromedian intervention or DUTY to stop the cancer here and not allow it to spread to this VERY important point of the cosmic body being the hypocampus of the cosmic brain/mind).
This portal has recently opened (triangle on the Sun)but is guarded on the other side (at SIRIUS B) by an Andromedian blockade stationed around Xylanthi. Humanity will not learn how to use this portal, as suggested by the Mayan doctrine, unless the draco jailer/hinderer is removed.

on a side note i am so relieved to be in the position FINALLY to devuldge all this information, believe me or not one should always do his/her own research

edit to correct ratio

• Like 2

With full respect and understanding to all opinions I want to disagree.

When I was 15 I decided not to learn too much. I felt how I was being feed with information/truth that I did not agree with as how I experienced our universe and it did not fit with in what I was, and still am, able to observe.

A letter on the internet is not good enough for me unless it can point out some proofs. NONE of the statements/letters I have ever read can do that. They can bring hope, good thoughts and all kind of other feelings that allow one to start to depend on someone else then them selves. WHY?

You answer that for your selves.

I can offer you more proofs of what I have found.

The first one I was able to find on my own is that there is a pattern of how much radiation Earth is hit with and how active we are.

Now I am going to tell you what I see as another result to what I have been trying to tell you is. I have not searched for it I want you to do it on your own and find it for your selves if I am correct or not.

According to what I understand now I can understand that "TIDES ARE UNUSUALLY HIGH" and have been for some months now.  Check it out and tell me if I am correct or not.

I am working on more proofs and will be happy to share them if there is any interest here.

Trust in your selves, not anonymous letters telling you that you will be helped.

Amb

narnug

• Like 1

Well narnug.

There you go.

You have your free will right there.

• Like 1

narnug my friend,

you are correct, as i stated on my previous post

however what you see albeit correct and truthful is not the complete picture of our current and total reality

i am not talking out want, need or opinion

what i am devulging here is not coming out of my imagination or my ass for that matter

you want proof on what i tried to tell you about the Mayans

ok....

explain this

In Oaxaca Mexico (this being Maya country) there is a very large complex of Mayan ruins that is been called by modern Mexicans "El Palacio de las Grecas" meaning The Palace of the Ellenes (greeks) and for good reason as the whole complex is plastered from head to toe with Ellenic insignia and symbols the same symbols found throughout the ancient Ellenistic world (still used today from modern architecture to bath mats)

The symbol most prominent is the very same symbol of the Andromedians portrayed on the Announcement vid, which is the same symbol that their craft carry and the same symbol shown by the array of craft on the vid posted by Breezy an hour ago, from Almera on 3-8-2012 (2 days ago)

http://thechaniproject.com/forum/index.php/topic,4205.msg32327/topicseen.html#new

Do you think this is by chance? a fluke? am i making this up? do i make videos and post them from various accounts, speak fluent spanish and went back in time to build this?

AM I EVEN NEGATING WHAT YOU ARE SAYING?

NO! i'm just trying to add, to show a more complete picture

can you fight a man with a machine gun from 20meters away with your bare hands in this 3D reality? NO, all you can do is survive by evading (or joinning, which is what the elite/illuminati/bankers/zionists etc have done)

what is it EXACLTY that you disagree with?

I NEVER STATED THAT YOU SHOULD DEPEND ON ANYONE ELSE BUT YOURSELF

you must survive, you must be resilient, you must walk the path, only YOU can do that

post-542-13759095343811_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

i gotta take some time to think

obviously i was wrong in my assumptions

thank you all

best of luck to you all

oao

post-542-13759095344133_thumb.jpg

From my understanding Narung the Moon is being effected in different ways to the Earth as we are progressing through this portion of space namely the red part of the image you may remember. As the moon rings like a bell does it not it emits different frequencies which effect the Earth most common of these affects is the tides. The solar activity is not just hitting the Earth my friend, but the affects are profoundly different for each object afterall one is living and one is not....

According to what I understand now I can understand that "TIDES ARE UNUSUALLY HIGH" and have been for some months now.  Check it out and tell me if I am correct or not.

And you are correct tides are higher but when you look at FULL records kept in the oldest scientific repository on the planet at this time we are going through a normal historical cycle (Vatican & Mason libraries have the data for well over 2000 yrs, Phoenician sea records were extensive on tidal charting as an example) it is annoying that the Vatican has not completed its digitisation of the library, they may complete it in time if we are lucky...  :(

So we have been here before as have the visitors referred to in the announcement and I would say at exactly the same historical time points in our past and future. The outcome well who knows.....

post-189-13759095344222_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

OK  posting this video here on this thread...

MOTHERSHIP EJECTING VESSELS AND LASER LIGHT AUGUST 4 2012

Then I am going to post this 

http://xylanthia.com/

Then this...story from today...

Wisconsin Shooting: Several People Killed After Shots Fired At Sikh Temple

Aug. 5, 2012

Now what has one to do with the other??  Well, if you watch the videos you may get it...the son, who is involved in disclosure with Dr. Stephen Greer...well, his father was one of those shot in the Wisconsin shooting today..

"

A mass shooting took place in the Sikh Temple of Wisconsin, Patch reported.

The incident occurred on Sunday morning in Oak Creek.

(CLICK HERE OR SCROLL DOWN FOR LATEST UPDATES)

Police say that seven people were killed, including a gunman. Four of the dead were inside the temple, while three were outside. According to police, an officer was shot multiple times by the gunman and is currently in surgery.

Oak Creek Police Chief John Edwards said the temple shooting is being treated as a "domestic-type terrorist incident," and that the FBI is handling the criminal investigation.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/05/wisconsin-shooting-sikh-temple_n_1744256.html?ncid=edlinkusaolp00000008#liveblog

now here is the trailer for the movie about Sirius...

!

Seems as though disclosure could be dangerous for some involved...or their family members..I understand RST

SIRIUS FILM-MAKER'S FATHER SHOT IN ILLUMINATI HIT!

• Like 1

I feel that in a way, you are all correct, but wrong at the same time.

This is because of our (and the 'suppliers of knowledge' helpers) perceptions of the Universe and the limitations we all have of seeing more than just a tiny fragment of it from where any of us are standing.

It was known that the level/number of Dimensions ('n') went up to 11, but after the events in the 80's (our time) it was perceived by some who could actually see this, that 'n' now showed 12. So where did this other level come from, and what does it imply to the future?

On the best of my readings and 'feelings', ALL of us, ET's and Humans - are now in uncharted waters so to speak - with changes coming that no one can forecast or predict.

This does make for some very exciting times ahead.

• Like 1

what is it EXACLTY that you disagree with?

I might have maid the mistake to read through the 3 pages too fast. I was away and catching up with allot of "distraction around me" (you know what I mean T...LOL).

I disagree that there is someone coming, friend or foe. The "war/battle" is now and all participants are here.

Sorry if I ran ahead of my self T. I was trying to be careful like always and wrote what I wrote with full respect to what others believe/know/experience/think/understand etc..............

And I realize that I may be wrong. It would make me an idiot knowing that and still not listen to all, so I am all ears(eyes in this case lol)

All my best

narnug

@ ALL

I am not saying that this Announcement is false. All have to decide and interpret for themselves.

@ T

We are probably, like EagleWings pointed out, standing around the same crystal ball and describing it each from our view.

@ breezy

Thanks for sharing. This seems like an act of desperate "people", that should be good news to us if one looks at the bright sides because it means we (slaved humanity) are getting closer. Dont misunderstand me, news like these are never "good news", but they sometimes happen for a reason.

@ Phillipbbg

Thanks Phillipbbg. I am aware that you know much more then I do when it comes to science. I am trying to describe our existence on the most basic level. I am for example saying that a virus enters a sequence of a human and starts to interrupt it and changes it. A doctor would just laugh at me and describe to me what the virus does to the body. I am talking about time and space and how all is connected and how it happens/works on the most basic level. He would be talking about the disease.

I have found more possible consequences. The explanation that this is because of frequencies, or what ever, fits in. That is just more evolved explanation than I am looking at.

These are results that I knew of before so I might be "creating" a connection so they are not valid:

-Earthquakes

-Warmer climate

-Severe weather

-Moon behaving strangely

-Unexplained and strange behaviour (all living things).

-Insects "disappearing" (bees for example, their lives simply get shorter according to ours).

-All flora growing much faster, well at least where you have the "suitable" amount of water(not drowning or drying up).

-You could get wrong measurements when measuring speed (bosons at Cern). The measurements could be correct but still not exceeding light speed. just a little trick of time.

-Voyager satellites will slow down from our point of view.(if the process we are in will be reversed they will gain speed again).

These are possible results.

-More children being born before full-time delivery (might be other way around but I think this would be the case).

(this should also go for at least all mammals).

-Flight time of airplanes on the exact same route in same weather is not the same if flown at day or night.

-I have babbled about the satellites. Bet they are behaving "out of the ordinary". And telescope satellites even more so.

-Children getting their teeth sooner. Dont know if this has been going on for long enough to be able to see if the adult teeth are also coming sooner.

-Since Curiosity is on Mars now I can add that the time for communication should be just little bit (matter of frictions of seconds) faster or slower then calculated/expected. Even though I dont think anyone will try to measure it.

-It is possible that you could witness more short-circuits (low or high voltage, doesnt matter) during sunrise or sunset.

Well I could continue, none of these are solid enough to drop a jaw so I will just stop.

I know that even if I am correct in all suggestions they can all be explained by science in one way or another. I am trying to point out that I can understand on the most basic systematic level why this will/might occur.

This came as a result of understanding time and space(in my way). And I want to mention that I could not understand any of this(correct understanding or not) if it was not for Chani and all you here. So I do not want to try to force my thoughts upon anyone and I do not want to argue about what is going to happen.

I think it is time for me to rest my case here at Chani. Not leaving though, you wont get rid of me so easily, lol. I will just stop for now, unless I am asked a question regarding this, and look at how things develop.

All my best to all

narnug

"Thanks Phillipbbg. I am aware that you know much more then I do when it comes to science. I am trying to describe our existence on the most basic level. I am for example saying that a virus enters a sequence of a human and starts to interrupt it and changes it. A doctor would just laugh at me and describe to me what the virus does to the body. I am talking about time and space and how all is connected and how it happens/works on the most basic level. He would be talking about the disease."

Well I am a student of science nothing fancy and far from knowledgeable, however your comment about a Doctor laughing... you may not know this but a VIRUS is one of the hardest things for any doctor to describe, they just know so little about them...

Next time you visit a learned doctor ask him or her what a virus is.... watch there face...LOL

As for the thirst for understanding sometimes we have to actually have a little faith on some things until the mind has worked it all out, our greatest failing is our language and it is this failing that binds us into the negative emotions so easily invoked.

Life is best savoured when all seem difficult...  looking forward to your next post...  :)

post-189-13759095346436_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

It is always darkest before the dawn and you are so right bbg, the only thing stopping us from truly expressing ourselves is language because no matter how elequent we are language simply doesnt cover perfection at its most purest form.  Language is the barrier that will one day be removed.  BTW, is everyone ready for the same information at the same time, no often they are not but that shouldnt stop people trying to teach what has previously been unknown - each small piece fits the puzzle and lets face it, it is a bloody big puzzle...

• Like 3

It is always darkest before the dawn and you are so right bbg, the only thing stopping us from truly expressing ourselves is language because no matter how elequent we are language simply doesnt cover perfection at its most purest form.  Language is the barrier that will one day be removed.  BTW, is everyone ready for the same information at the same time, no often they are not but that shouldnt stop people trying to teach what has previously been unknown - each small piece fits the puzzle and lets face it, it is a bloody big puzzle...

+1Jessica, I can't remember the whole story about the babble thing, but it relates to the 'Gods' taking our power of telepathy away, which in turn has led to miscommunication with words for eons. I hold back posting on much, as while I feel I "know" something, I can't word it sufficiently. A good analogy is when President Ronnie Ray-gun first allowed the general public access to GPS satellites, the accuracy was distorted by 100 meters. This was known as 'selective availability'(SA) and at sea it was like you know you're only receiving half of the signal and you think you know where you are but.... Thankfully, Clinton abolished SA and now we're getting full signal and accuracy. Selective availability is gradually being turned off for the human essence, we just need to tune in our GPS, or should I say UPS.

:D

Phillipbbg, Jessica and Botanic +1 to all that.

But we can not sit and wait/listen forever.

Time is out soon if we will not act.

Being here and sharing thoughts is our act I suppose so we are maybe just on track.

Then the only question is: How do we wake up those who are sleeping?

I think we need to proof all this in one way or another. Just my opinion.

All my best

narnug

• Like 1

Phillipbbg, Jessica and Botanic +1 to all that.

But we can not sit and wait/listen forever.

Time is out soon if we will not act.

Being here and sharing thoughts is our act I suppose so we are maybe just on track.

Then the only question is: How do we wake up those who are sleeping?

I think we need to proof all this in one way or another. Just my opinion.

All my best

narnug

Stand next to someone watching the news on TV and ask if they know what they are being told..... then politely ask questions... become a farmer and plant seeds, this is how to start doing something.

But don't become the TV just plant the seeds and water daily the sun will do the rest...

• Like 1

For now, we have little choice except to keep waiting and listening and learning, and most importantly, as you certainly already have, keep your mind totally open and ready to all new concepts. Like you, I don't accept anywhere near all I read here, some opinions/views just don't 'gel' with me, so I just fence-sit and absorb and know that I don't need to swallow any particular view of life's progression, but you know that already. Christ/Zeus, if I could find what I thought was the ultimate truth, I wouldn't be here at Chani, it's way toooo much thinking at times for my lazy brain, lol. That's what separates us (Chanites) from the rest, nothing I have read of or heard all my life 'gels' and I need the 'real' truth and I realise I have wait a little longer and prepare for the truth. Otherwise I'd be happy sitting under a Datura plant, going along with what Carlos Castenada and Lobsang Rampa wrote 30 odd years ago (I take that back). You're doing fine Narnug, we all are here, and we will find out all when Lobsang's good and ready. But, I too, hate waiting for someone to show up. You're in good company.

• Like 1

@ narnug - remember the movie where Jack Nicholson said "You can't handle the truth!!"  In many ways that is an insult to the all knowing nature of what humans really are deep inside, but in many other ways I do understand that in the past it was probably a very true statement for the majority of people.  Those of us that have been awake for a while have been considered 'nuts' and 'off the planet' by others over time and suffered much criticism becaue of it, but this IS changing now and is changing quickly from our perspective.  We can't awaken people, or I know I can't cause I have tried everything over the years, but I do know that when the time is right for each person it will happen and all will happen in its right time.  The best advice from Phillip is to plant seeds and wait for them to grow in their own time, but dont expect every seed to grow, some dont.  You are are lovely Light Narnug, keep on shining. :-*

• Like 1

Keep waiting is wrong. Keep waiting is the state of Inertia.

You have little time for your disposal to search in yourselves for who you really are and what road you decide to take.

You must discover all this before The Harvest begins.

Frankly, I'll be happy to greet the Andromedians friends when they will arive, but i would be more happy if they would've informed you about the times to come in more specific details.

I assume that the First Rule doesn't allow them to do that.

About the Sikh Temple shootings, allow me to say that those are part of the Magic Ceremony started some time ago, ceremony that involved the Aurora shootings and the funny purple big olympic ceremony too.

Aurora, 7 days previous opening ceremony.

Oak, 7 days previous closing ceremony.

I know that for most of you here, I might sound crazy... but if you look closer in numerology and in the Crowley's work, you'll understand  the steps that must be taken in order to activate the 777 Gate.

Sikh is not the best word to be related (even if it has an symbol that describe the 3 unity in 1 and 777 = 21= 3), but from the magic steps involved in a ceremony that precede a sacrifice, there must be an altar involved. And the best material for a magician altar is the OAK.

These events are not just simply incidents.

These events will modelate the events in our future.

For all, is time to open you eyes and take your own decision, before is too late.

Stop seeing the Kabalah as the primordial factor of decision on Earth, because they are merely a tool in the hands of the real Rulers.

And for your understanding, the real Rulers rule on this planet for thousands of years (even earlier than Atlantis) and they rule from a higher Reality.

And don't think that we all will go in the same place, cause we won't. There are rules of Harvesting, and there are different places for different polarities.

There are other things to be said, but i don't have time right now.

And T. , don't give up so quick on humanity. Have patience and make them remember all they decided to forget.

• Like 4

IMO there is no right or wrong SeeBria and from my experience it is NEVER too late. Don't worry about us thinking you are crazy, everyone else out there thinks we are ALL crazy. I live in the NOW which is where I believe I am supposed to be.  Tomorrow is another day and I will deal with whatever the universe brings my way as it occurs - we all will in one way or another. 

Edit - OOOhhhh just noticed this was post number 666 - I really dislike that number.

• Like 1

This is for everyone.

20070909-18-lotus-flower.jpg

I'm not good with words, but what i see here is a lot of seed are preparing to became a good plant, informations is the water.

• Like 2