The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
breezy

LOVE SONGS LETS HAVE A LITTLE LOVE SHALL WE..

my first introduction to this song was in primary school when i heard the decore shampoo commercial.

only two years ago i heard this original which i didn't know existed and now i have a daily dose of it  :)

gotta love the stone faced zombies in the crowd watching this guy sing his guts out!

Gene Chandler Duke of Earl

and for a time warp. here is that decore commercial based on gene chandler's 'duke of earl'. in australia it was a time of tony barber and alice platt. darryl sommers and dicky knee. 'its a knockout' rated awesomely and i collected stickers from chip packets that commemorated halley's comet. for me they were  happy days :)

ps: i don't know how the makers of the ad got away with what the girl does at the 22 second mark... :o:)

I don't know how many of you who read this are in europe, these two songs are from the northern part of it. It might sound strange to begin with but both songs are extremely beautiful no matter if you understand the text or not, understanding the text is just a huge bonus. But the melodies are a victory/vision of its own:

Big smiles to all

narnug

I'm bumping this tune again because i like it so much, and once again dedicating it to NexEd, because he had a really rough year last year and he has been so good to me over the years we all need to carry a little weight for others whenever we can.

if you go to your link...then hit watch on u tube...and then copy the url from the bar when that comes up....instead of the one you have...it will work...

Your husband is a very loving soul Nah, that is a lovely thing to do.  Welcome to CHANI.  Enjoy yourself here.

TY Jessica! Yeah, my husband is all right. Most people get really mad when I tell them who he looks like so I'll just show you a picture. Most people that meet him in person say he looks like Sly Stallone, I think it's the sunken cheeks and snarly lip give him that look, IDK why people never say he looks like the guy in the pic. But he's fatter now, minus the beard and long hair. Since he's been in USA he's packed on some pounds, really likes his pizza and cheesecake. We got married when that pope died, we aren't really romantic types although his guy friends envy our jeans and t-shirt civil union.

6a00d8341bffb053ef00e54f3cadc18833-500wi.jpg