The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hechita

Sigila... Chaos Magic & Crop Circles

Guest Hechita

Well, Arc and Blue ET lit a fire in my brain over the crop circles being sigila. I'm hoping they will step in here with some knowledgeable information as I can only offer a reflection of the search. It ran in a pretty broad swath from the crop circle jumping off place.

What are sigila and sigil magic?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk%3ASigil_%28magic%29

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sigil_%28magic%29

http://home.comcast.net/~max555/book/Sigils.html

http://www.lulu.com/product/file-download/sigil-magic-seminar/420407

Excellent video recommended by Blue ET on the CC 'wrong' thread:

Crop Circle as a Sigil discussions

http://datachurch.com/2010/07/21/activate-sigil-triggers/

http://mountzion144.ning.com/group/cropcirclesinovation/forum/topics/crop-circles-or-crop-sigils

Not tied in any way particular to the crop circles, but along the same line of encryption that warehouses the ancient knowledge...

After several years of looking for it, this search finally located the information on the amazing  "mathematical structure underlying the sequence of letters of the Hebrew text of Genesis"...

The first time I saw anything on this, it was a simple .gif of some of the letters rotating to show their full, 3D bodies. Below is an introductory video:

http://www.meru.org/Videos/videos.html

Amazing, thought provoking info here, that I see as tying in to many of the topics discussed on TCP!

http://www.meru.org/

You guys and or girls are right on track, 3D is the way you need to look at everything alien and maybe ancient. Because this info was (needs) to be sent out telepathically not written down on 2D flat paper (big mistake) by most everyone up untill now, with computer rendering we can see this as it should be seen and now maybe understood, it was not untill I came back with a head full of almost dots and dashes that I figured you have to see them in your mind not write them down.

TPTB could not figure it out for ages and they thought I had a code of some kind to activate the words or glyphs, of course I was not telling them anything one way or another, I see they figured most of it out in the end which is why you are reading about it from places on line now, but it's nothing I told them, they still have a few things wrong thank goodness or we would be toast if you know what I mean, the technology they could set loose on use would be the end of our frredom for sure in everyway. So thankyou to someone for making this glyph language in 3D just a little more complex than our computers can handle yet. Sorry can't fill any more details than that, have had one hell of a ride sitting on what they want to know for 20 years and more now. Not making it any easier for them now. 

You guys and or girls are right on track, 3D is the way you need to look at everything alien and maybe ancient. Because this info was (needs) to be sent out telepathically not written down on 2D flat paper (big mistake) by most everyone up untill now, with computer rendering we can see this as it should be seen and now maybe understood, it was not untill I came back with a head full of almost dots and dashes that I figured you have to see them in your mind not write them down.

TPTB could not figure it out for ages and they thought I had a code of some kind to activate the words or glyphs, of course I was not telling them anything one way or another, I see they figured most of it out in the end which is why you are reading about it from places on line now, but it's nothing I told them, they still have a few things wrong thank goodness or we would be toast if you know what I mean, the technology they could set loose on use would be the end of our frredom for sure in everyway. So thankyou to someone for making this glyph language in 3D just a little more complex than our computers can handle yet. Sorry can't fill any more details than that, have had one hell of a ride sitting on what they want to know for 20 years and more now. Not making it any easier for them now.  

You would already know that each Hebrew letter (a language written without vowels) is just this. Each scroll of the Torah written by a scribe(for reading in a synagogue) must be done so perfectly. One scroll sets you back over 100k for this reason for if a mistake is made the scroll is given a ritual burial. Each letter has a meaning and each combination has a hidden meaning. Every letter has a number (numerical language) therefore every word and phrase etc has a number. When turned upside down this language just  appears as fire. The language also sounds like what it is describing....especially if you meditate on it. EG  "Bereisheit (In the head of things) bara (created) elohim et (the gods) ha shemeim (the heavens) vaart haita tohu vebohu ( and the earth was without form and void)  GEN1:1f. (May not be perfect as it is from memory)

I am going to throw this in here too.....Chani Entity from MeTellU    talks about using pictures instead of words to tell stories...on Page 39 of that glp thread   

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message520517/pg39?viewallpages=1

me have question

me ask question now

why some u write so much mean so litel

me write litel mean much more

me not understanings yor use of write lanuage to long say nothing

beter to use sound not writings lanuage

many wordings not true

litel wordings very true ok

snip

yes write lanuage cause bad things 4 yor human history hold u back

beter draw pictures like sumar

beter write image like egyptian

write lanuage tel u what to think not how to think not good thing 4 mind

picture tel u how to think must use mind to read picture good thing 4 mind

picture u remeber 4 ever write lanuage u forget soon not think anymore

It seems to me that Clif High and George Ure were working on spinning crop circles back a couple years...so I went looking to see if I could find that spinning thingy they had developed and found this interesting info from doing a google search of UrbanSurvival.com

Coping: With Crop Circle Interpretations

Posted on May 11, 2009 by George Ure

http://www.urbansurvival.com/blog/?p=942

wow...wow...Arc.....Blue ET,  Monatom, Hechita,....then I wonder where my time goes..LOL

• Like 1

I can't post any links as I don't have a USB port in my head. ;D

The crop circles. (not all of them) Are made by earthly orbs and human conciousness.

Some of the sigils are for humans some for all life and some for earth her self.

These ones are all good.

Some are made by other orbs and human conciousness.

These do not necessarliy serve your best interests.

The me tell u now entity is right.

Book learning is detrimental

to us.

The more you open your mind and accept.

The more will be revealed to you.

Pay close attention to your dreams they are very important.

• Like 1

Me Tell U entity also spoke of dreams and how important they are..

Page 248 of Me Tell U thread on glp

snip

me have question

me ask question now

why many u not remember dreams

why many u forget dreams

why many u not lisen dreams more 4 spirit guide lern

why dreams not important 4 u

snip

me not speek about spirit guides

me speak about yor spirit that guide u ok yor spirit is yor guide and lern line time 1

the observer me is only mind body

the observer spirit is soul

when dream u use spirit 4 soul 2 cee line time 2 and 3 ok

snip

me feel yor energy difrent

yor eye is stronger grow ok

what u observ mind body is already told by dream that why dream important ok

infinity of ilusion

ilusion of ifinity

beter question must be what is goal of fysicalty

answer is spirituality ok

snip

dream is more reel than waking

dream always give important training

and also at one point earlier on, had asked why we didn't sleep more...

I begin to believe what others have told me, that our entity and his message is/was maybe more important than we suspect??    breezy

• Like 2

Try to remember your dreams.

Then pay attention as to what happens in the waking world.

Very close attention.

If you can remember your dreams and pay veryclose attention to them.

You will be able to figure out what they are telling you.

Soon the dreams will just make sense to you.

Once you open your mind to that,

And accept it, then you will be able to see just how messed up this waking world really is.

There will always be things that seen like they came out of left field and have no meaning to them whatso ever.

Just try to file those for a later reference.

Most people nowadays are so over stressed about this waking world and trying to make a dime that they don't have time for the good sleep world. :(

• Like 2

dream is more reel than waking

dream always give important training

absolutely true; I have woken up, wondering which world was/is real - which reel  ;D -

the dreams that stay with me til today are those in which there was 'direct communication'; sometimes it has taken me some time to understand one level of this communication, sometimes more levels became apparent.

Sayings about butterflies and humans come to mind, maybe a metamorphosis is taking place.

plantkeeper

plant keeper, you and I are similar when it comes to dreams. I dream quite alot but don't remember majority of them. But the most vivid dreams - the ones I remember in great detail when I wake up - ALWAYS have a message for me - 50% of which come true. I have been keeping a dream journal of these dreams messages since 2002. I firmly believe dreams are a direct link to higher self. I regularly have flying dreams - these are the best!!

Further to the post on Sigils - tattoos must tie into this somehow. I got a small tattoo in the early 90's, something I designed myself which looks a bit like an Aztec sun (have always been a bit of a sun/outdoor lover). it's a circle with 12 square rays on outside of circle. In the middle of the circle is a small dot. About 15 years after I got the Tat, I found out that the symbolism of a circle with a dot in the middle of it  represents: the sun (Ra - Egyptian),  Gold (alchemical), merging of male & female (Hindu, Bhuddishm), union of Divine & the created. Wonder if my higher-self was trying to tell me something as wasn't aware of what the symbol sttod for when I got it....

Hi Zeroo

yes, I trust that when my 'friends' have something to tell or remind me, it will come in a dream. Another thing about the dreams is that it seems like another 'reality', only in my case one that is way more peaceful and constructive. This is one type of dream and in those dreams I also go to 'school', which is good.

I very often dream of transport, that is any kind except personal motorcars, but most of the time planes and boats. Another type of dream may be alien abduction related, but I never made a fuss about it since it could be a metaphor for something else again. In those dreams there are lifts going to hotels or hospitals and there are lots of people.

I read on another slant on the cropcirlces in hand clow's alchemy of the 9 dimensions and what she describes as the 8th dimension expression itself by stepping down through light and sound (cymatics) to create something in 3d sounds plausible to me; that would be the divine language. No wonder then that chani makes reference to images being better in conveying something than the written word.

The chinese and japanese spend 11 years to learn to write their respective languages and i think this lengthy investment is for a good reason, 'getting the picture' is probably much more effective.

plantkeeper

Not a fan of comics, but I feel that there is a deeper meaning behind them. When i do write it is ironically often in comic book format.

In the Video he talks about a message in the crop circle that something is going to happen on 20 May 2012, and 6 June 2012. The dates of 15 May to 6 June being Venus transit - note that records in history coincide with massive earthquakes during Venus transits.....

Venus begins its retrograde on May 15 2012 conjoined El Nath and Al Hecka (the horns of the Bull) and Meissa (the head of Orion) and the belt of Orion. The Transit occurs on June 6, 2012 conjoined Kursa of Eridanus (when Venus crosses the ecliptic). The retrograde completes on June 27, 2012 in the Hyades, which is a stellar asterism that lies just before Aldebaran (the Eye of the Bull). Aldebaran marks the center of the sidereal sign of Taurus.

link to more:

http://thechaniproject.com/forum/index.php/topic,415.msg14815.html#msg14815

In the Video he talks about a message in the crop circle that something is going to happen on 20 May 2012, and 6 June 2012. The dates of 15 May to 6 June being Venus transit - note that records in history coincide with massive earthquakes during Venus transits.....

Venus begins its retrograde on May 15 2012 conjoined El Nath and Al Hecka (the horns of the Bull) and Meissa (the head of Orion) and the belt of Orion. The Transit occurs on June 6, 2012 conjoined Kursa of Eridanus (when Venus crosses the ecliptic). The retrograde completes on June 27, 2012 in the Hyades, which is a stellar asterism that lies just before Aldebaran (the Eye of the Bull). Aldebaran marks the center of the sidereal sign of Taurus.

link to more:

http://thechaniproject.com/forum/index.php/topic,415.msg14815.html#msg14815

The May 2012 period can bring JAPAN some mega problems as a country, so its natal chart states, apparently.

...We all know that Japan is waiting to be hit even bigger EQ soon, if not now, within 10 years...and this time it may well be over M10 class, all along East coast of Japan.

If that happens, great deal of nuclear disaster would come on top of tsunami disaster...there would be many people wiped out, like 20,000 odd people died within such a short period of time after the tsunami happened on 311 in 2011.

Let's hope we shift into another, far better reality before this happens...because WE CAN. ;)

Posting this video here...perhaps you will take the time to watch it..if  you haven't already..

uploaded in 2009...

• Like 1

This is the most fabulous thread!!!   OMG, I can't 'like' post one, but the links are blowing my mind!!

NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

CHANI PEEPS.. CLICK ON THIS LINK OF BREEZY'S AND SCOOT TO 8:18...   um...   recall the malaysian flight??  uhh..

Posting this video here...perhaps you will take the time to watch it..if  you haven't already..

uploaded in 2009...

CROP SIGILS!!!   sigils sigils sigils sigils...   bam.

• Like 2

Foopengerkle noted this Crop Circle today in shout..lots of Crop Circle threads, will put it on this one.  Tx Foopengerkle

Brandenburg, Großziethen, Germany. Reported 15th May.

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2016/Brandenbug/Brandenbug2016a.html

Here's a video of this Crop Circle

Wieder ein Kornkreis am 15.05.2016 in Großziethen Brandenburg

• Like 3

I saw this spiral over two months ago when I was looking at things surrounding a friend and as I thought the spiral I saw was in water (and he works out in the ocean on a rig) that he should make sure he was on dry land in April/May just in case. Other than that I don't have a clue what this spiral crop circle could mean.

• Like 6

according to CCC, the comments state as follows:

The sun wheel, known as Borjgali in Georgian tradition, is found in Nordic symbolism. The swirling action of the symbol implies the movement of creation and the enclosing circle implies eternity.

This six-armed sun wheel with a central hexagon associates this crop circle with the idea of a ‘death’ that must happen before the new can arise and with the traditional meanings of the number ‘6’. 

The hexagonal centre is an obvious invitation for us to contemplate the meaning of the hexagon in relation to the Sun and the seasons related to Earth’s yearly orbit–the cyclic events in Nature that continually fade, regenerate and grow to die or fade again.

The Sun Goddess Amaterasu of Japan hid herself away deep in a cave causing a kind of death, sorrow and infertility in the land until, enticed by a mirror outside her cave, She returned to Her life above and enabled new life and growth in the land once again. This myth has resonance with the Greek myth of the kidnapping of Persephone to the Underworld until Her Mother Demeter, with help from other gods, was able to bring her back for part of the year, thus explaining the seasonal changes for the agrarian culture of Greece.

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2016/Brandenbug/comments.html

• Like 4

Crop Circles from the Air: Ox Drove, Wyle, Wiltshire. Reported 16th June 2016

Crop Circles 2016 - Chilcomb Down, Hampshire, UK - 21th June 2016 - UFO 2016 United Kingdom

• Like 7

11 July 2016

This looks simple.

But so much to study about.

This MAYBE showing a view of the planet behind our Sun, and the Sun being the perfect large lined circle.

• Like 6