The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
Acolyte

Please Introduce Your Self :)

Another big welcome to new Chani members: Spirit, calijmou, Questor88, Fon, Dag Rune Ellingsen & Chibidensetsu :) :welcome:

• Like 2

Welcome all new members, 8)    (sorry couldn't find the "Poof you're a dolphin smiley")  :welcome:

• Like 1

Greetings everyone!

If you couldn't tell by my name, I am absolutely fascinated by spirituality and the paranormal, and have done tons of research on the subject. The stranger the story, the better!

I have been sort of browsing the site through google's cache view, and have decided to sign up for the full experience. I am super excited to finally join the community! I feel such an intense energy ready to burst and be shared and expressed through these walls.

Namaste :)

• Like 7

Ok a little about myself huh...

Well Acolyte,

After reading all the great post, I think that I will fit in here quite well...

I noticed that while bgs08 was shooting the breeze with your RenegadeSon, I could see a spot was referenced from John3:16 in the morning. While bgs08 was convinced that she could breeze right through it your Renegradeson was seen peeking over her shoulder.

Hechita was about to reference more as Onlypureluck would have it the unity of all this was beyond the scope that a-lurker could fathom.

An Anomalie was formed between them and the Blue ET that Agapao and your mommyr2d2 had considered to be the plantkeeper of the universe.

While drinking a Reddwolf and quoting an excerpt from DonQuixote it made me MESmeRiSe my pants. But after a well needed cleanup from mamadeng I was able to tell dcdaveclarkedc that you Acolyte and the reflection of you Acolyte was calling on the NexusEditor of a great magazine, for some fair advice.

After phillipbbg cashed in his denars at I556 west SeeBria drive, tiomio and Toma were washings rags4200 of them to be exact, it should be enough to keep all the angelsamongus happy while the Styks burn in the fireplace. All your kin176 is quite a family for one that is so mrmixedntwisted as you well know. If you don't know that already Acolyte it is my pleasure to give you Acolyte this very insight into my darthjoe80 soul. My heart beats like a cheetah9 or 10 times a day. While I would never use a p Roxie my blindin speed is beyond the power of any Czar in Russia...

Well that about covers it...

Who I am...hmmm

Cz

8)

Ok a little about myself huh...

Well Acolyte,

After reading all the great post, I think that I will fit in here quite well...

I noticed that while bgs08 was shooting the breeze with your RenegadeSon, I could see a spot was referenced from John3:16 in the morning. While bgs08 was convinced that she could breeze right through it your Renegradeson was seen peeking over her shoulder.

Hechita was about to reference more as Onlypureluck would have it the unity of all this was beyond the scope that a-lurker could fathom.

An Anomalie was formed between them and the Blue ET that Agapao and your mommyr2d2 had considered to be the plantkeeper of the universe.

While drinking a Reddwolf and quoting an excerpt from DonQuixote it made me MESmeRiSe my pants. But after a well needed cleanup from mamadeng I was able to tell dcdaveclarkedc that you Acolyte and the reflection of you Acolyte was calling on the NexusEditor of a great magazine, for some fair advice.

After phillipbbg cashed in his denars at I556 west SeeBria drive, tiomio and Toma were washings rags4200 of them to be exact, it should be enough to keep all the angelsamongus happy while the Styks burn in the fireplace. All your kin176 is quite a family for one that is so mrmixedntwisted as you well know. If you don't know that already Acolyte it is my pleasure to give you Acolyte this very insight into my darthjoe80 soul. My heart beats like a cheetah9 or 10 times a day. While I would never use a p Roxie my blindin speed is beyond the power of any Czar in Russia...

Well that about covers it...

Who I am...hmmm

Cz

8)

Love, love this post.. Can we have more? Power of the Force to Cz

I just wanted to say hello.

I have been lurking a bit over the last month, mainly on the THE CHANI PROJECT board.

I noticed some traffic coming into my site a few times from the forum here, so a few of you may recognise me. I plan to write up an article covering the CHANI Project within the next week or so for my readers, because of how accurately it connects in with a number of aspects I cover and discuss.

I have studied the CHANI material a great deal and I believe this is clearly the fuse year. But, I'm also very aware of my theory on the time manipulation, possibly impacting the May 15 date. 

Lastly, I consider my self quite knowledgeable on a lot of the topics which the entity spoke of and I find it hard to fault the information. It was very wise. I only ran into the CHANI Project for the first time a few months ago, by the way. 

I am likely to continue just lurking as I stopped visiting online forums a number of years ago, but felt like saying a quick hello!

Blessings to all,

Laron,

transients.info

• Like 8

Welcome Laron, spirit and AllIsOne. Also, anyone that I may have missed. Welcome to the family. Sit back and enjoy. It is quite a ride.

• Like 1

Hey all.

Just dropping in to say hi. I tend to do more reading than posting on forums, but this looks like a good forum so I might participate a bit more on this one.

Lots of interesting topics here...

• Like 4

Welcome Edan,  to Chani. We hope you and all our other new members will make yourselves right at home.  Nice to see you here. 

• Like 2

Welcome to all our new members, we hope your stay is as pleasant and informative as your would like it to be.

Cheers  ;D

Icanseeatoms.

• Like 1

Better late then never...lol  i found you from the Transients website and thus found the Chani project fascinating.  Love the posts and the people here.  I am on a few other forums or groups but I have to admit I like this one the best.  Plenty of wise old souls here. :wub:

• Like 9

Want to say that I am glad we all found each other.

Now lets keep up the good work and continue to make Chani a "save haven" for all whom want to learn and share. 

There are still lots of people out there that will one day join us.

amb

narnug

• Like 8