The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
NexusEditor

The Mandela Effect - faulty memories or mass-changed timelines?

Im not sure Unity, 

Things are changing but not all things, just little bits at a time, objects like jewelry and clothing would stay the same while it seems that memories are being challenged with things like names, deaths and images.

Its like being on two planets in  one..."Planet A" says Mandella died in prison while "Planet B" says he was released and become president , then died an old man.

Time travel being interfered with or two actual realities maybe

• Like 8

I've recently gotten onto the Reality Shifters blog by Cynthia Sue Larson who sends comments out when then come in - just a trickle now, but I imagine jumping earlier.  So I see I have a lot of catching up to do with her Reality Shifters newsletter that I've just subscribed to (free).  It began in 1999.

post-2458-0-47715700-1467160894_thumb.jp

• Like 6

I did not have the Mandela experience some have had, but I totally can vouch for the Berenstein Bears.  I know this not because I have a visual memory of the print, we had a good dozen of their books, but because it was always a ponderance for everyone in my family of how the name was pronounced given it's spelling - was it 'barren-stine' or 'barren-steen' ?  We tossed that around for years while we read the books, mostly provided by the book-of-the month club from the late 70's early 80's here in America.

I do have a couple other experiences I would align with this, I think I mentioned one about Paul and Linda McCartney on another thread over a year ago, about how Linda was sterile and couldn't have kids, so they adopted one.  Not the case any more!  I remember when I heard about Stella and her siblings all grown up about 8 years ago and saw pics of them and was like... whaaaaat is this?  Very confusing.

The thing that really strikes me about all of this is it seems to be very much a consciousness shift event, not a physical time-travel alteration event.  I think all of the differences I've noted have been related to conscious comprehension of symbolism or unwanted events. Subtle changes in how things are (mis)spelt, (mis)pronounced and (mis)understood are all indications of a shift in consciousness. 

I am sure the miscomprehension of a children's book title characters aggravated the Berensteins and their fans many times, so.. consciousness improved it! Much easier to deal with now.

I am also certain many were saddened with Mandela's unjust death in prison in the late 80's, and and then the whole event lost to memory for years.. So consciousness shifted to accommodate a better outcome! Same thing for David Soul and other very public conscious experiences that were unjust and unwanted. World consciousness has a better, retroactive plan.

Now I am curious about what may have been covered in print or general media about Mandela the years he was in prison from the late 80's through his release in 1990, as I imagine that would all be 'new' material from when the consciousness event of revised history.  I seem to remember a book of poems he read or wrote or took notes in? from news in the early 2000's shortly after his release, because I do remember that in the news. Perhaps the nature of this consciousness event is also what kept him on life support months after he should have died in 2013.. Almost as if the world consciousness was so powerful it coaxed people to use physical constructs to persist the original outcome...? I can only wonder.

This whole thing reminds me of the this experiment, which seems to indicate what we do and how we think after an event can affect and improve the outcome that has already occurred.

All in all, this whole shift is rather bizarre... 

• Like 10

I just want to add my 2 pence worth. Pete Townsend didn't look like he does now. Its not only a different spelling but he doesn't look the same. I've asked two people and both spelt the old way, and both just assumed their memory was faulty instead.

I have memories that other people don't share. I have always assumed they were dreams. Maybe they are my other lives.

I am wondering if the convergence is more related to us moving into the next dimension. The all of me's becoming just me?

The fabric of reality collapsing? Is this really what is happening rather than time travel?

At a loss to explain, but i get the sense of goodness rather than negative.

• Like 10

Very interesting Myth..I recently saw someone who looked different, but it is almost impossible to describe how...just different

Whoa...I just went to google Pete Townsend and my computer says he is now Pete Townshend

• Like 10

from Myth:
At a loss to explain, but i get the sense of goodness rather than negative.

I've come to expect ME differences and I find them interesting but not alarming.  I don't sense good or bad, except that I feel the differences I see in the current reality feel a little less logical.  Townsend to Townshend - wouldn't we have thought to pronounce the 'sh'?  'California Dreamin' - from 'and I began to pray' to pretend. (I don't think the word was suitable at the time in the 60s/70s, but it would be now.  Friends say it has always been that way.)  The Mr Rogers' song w 'It's a beautiful day in the neighbourhood' to this neighbourhood - doesn't flow in the song.  And my constantly in my face one - the 'Commonwealth 7-pointed star' on the Oz flag to me loses its significance with 5 other stars also having 7 points.  Why bother to even put it on the flag?

With the list of MEs, can anyone find the 'changes' we have in the current reality, what we're experiencing now, to be improvements to what is thought to be different in some people's memories?  Not simply a different change, but a better one?

Wait - just thought of a few.  The spellings dilemna to dilemma, and others in that vein.  I recall rhythmn, now rhythm, and wondering why I kept misspelling it in later years.

Just noticed I'm not alone:

https://www.reddit.com/r/MandelaEffect/comments/2y7lwz/rhythmn_is_now_spelled_rhythm/

So I'd say that's a positive change.  But then there's still autumn, solemn, column....

• Like 12

Just Now in USA ,EST time 1:00 PM July 8, 2016, i just experienced a ME, while watching COMCAST surfing the channels BBC channel just show Star Trek the Next Gen: the Yesterday Enterprise, it show the Enterprise from the past, entered the presented Timeline ,changing the Timeline in which the Federation are in War with Krington (Whatever its Spelling) and the only way for it to returned the way it was, the Old Enterprise must returned to the Past, it maybe connected to the ME, Who know, a alot of the people in American just experiend it, and also if any of you just watch a TV Commerical  with a Unicorn theme in it,  in your neck of the woods. because we know that Unicorns is a Symbol of Positive Forces(Not Just another false light group that had been with us feeding us false hope). I just add my Two cents.and maybe just another woo-woo topic,

• Like 10

Because, the former Reality we came from, which no longer exist, the beings that controlled it, were of a Negative Nature, and any Unicorn-theme commericals were rare or none at all, when i just saw it in a TV commerical, mine Eyes were raised, WTF just happened??? after a while I thinked maybe a SHIFT HAS HAPPENED, IT WAS SO FLAWLESS, i didn't noticed it until i saw that TV commerical, then I started looking around my area, seeing what is differented, just like what I say, JCPenny became JCPenney, Chic-Fil A became Chick-Fil A, Macy became Macy's, I surffed the NET for more imformations , and I just saw alot of people talking about the Mandela Effects, maybe alot had happened , okay maybe a Shift had happened, when? IDK, what can I do about it, nothing, just go with thel flow, The Mandela Effects or whatever its name is. is proof that another Reality like our Former Exist, another me or you Exist and were  Fused together in this one. what that proof, We are Aliens from Another Reality got throwed into this one, is this Reality maybe just another Computed gerenated one,who know? maybe someone or something known but keeping quiet about it. why it happened IDK???. Alot of Questions, but No Answer are coming, so we go looking for it. maybe Blue ET may know just little about it, Sorry Blue If I drag you into it.

• Like 11

From I Am Nobody:

Because, the former Reality we came from, which no longer exist,...

I don't believe that reality no longer exists, but that we've shifted from it into another, for whatever reason.  That previous reality still exists (and we may or may not access it).

• Like 4

I was dreaming of changing dimensions last night.  Cant remember how I ended up in the other one, but knew it was completely different from my own.

• Like 8

Imelda, I am going to post two videos that I watched wherein the person goes into all that a little bit.  I had to chuckle because phillipbbg came into chat today and gave me that same one you posted and I'd been there already for a day or so. So that's at least 3 of us who found it about the same time.  No snoozing around here, lol  

D Wave Quantum Computing Audio Repaired

You will note he says Audio Repaired, that's because, as he explains in the following video, that he recorded and uploaded the video, and in certain places all that could be heard were strange noises and growling like sounds. He had to redo it.

Quantum Time, CERN and the Quantum Effect

Paul Adams talks about the video Imelda posted above, but uses a couple other examples also and draws attention to some things in particular, that may not make much of an impact, unless you stop the video, back it up and really listen to what the guy is saying, like the fact that the D wave has sounds like that of a heartbeat.  I am going to mention a couple other things.  In the first video he uses an example of a black cubic outline to show how the cubits disperse in every direction, then if you noticed, the computer housing itself, is black.  Now does anyone recall hearing about the 4 black goo computers? One each in Rome, Germany, London, and one outside Wash. DC?  Also noticed how he stated that NASA and google both have one of these, which I found very interesting. I really felt this explains how the "Mandela" effect is being accomplished.  He does rattle on a bit, but hope you enjoy. 

• Like 9

You only can recognize a Mandela-effect when you have reached your spiritual level.

Before that all will just seem to be a current based slide-show of a re-enacting event called "life".

• Like 6

I was dreaming of changing dimensions last night.  Cant remember how I ended up in the other one, but knew it was completely different from my own.

i dream this every night jessica, waking up in the dream knowing it's another dimension than this we are awakened in!

• Like 6

I had a thought...once we were told by some American general or leader, and I cant remember the exact quote, but it inferred that what we think the Government or Nasa or whoever does , they actually are doing 10 times worse or more .

Are we catching up or does this still apply

• Like 4

Another one re the Ford logo that has been 'here' since 1912:

Cynthia Sue Larson seems to be the one to go to for calm, balanced information - she's been interested since the early 1990s, her own childhood experiences being a catalyst.

Quotes from Thomas Hertog, co-authoring a paper w Stephen Hawking:

"Quantum mechanics forbids a single history."

and her own favourite question:

"How good can it get?"

'The Mandela Effect has been with us longer than we thought' - 7 minute clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dL1Glpx6hQ8&feature=youtu.be

post-2458-0-93443600-1468402151_thumb.jp

• Like 11

I'm so pleased that Brother Duane, after one day of thinking about the Mandela Effect, is able to reveal the truth. 

In fact 'Forrest Gump' is probably a poor example because of the later quote by Sally Field on her dying bed with 'is' (except that she says " is a box of chocolates", not "is like...")

The proof he shows, and the one most people would remember is the changed quote, is taken from an entirely different camera angle to what is now in the movie - did the one we remember end up on the cutting room floor?  I can't say which screen angle I'd remember, just the quote, and I would think most people are the same.

Thanks, unity for continuing to search! :-*

Oh, and I parked opposite a Ford yesterday - same 'new' F. 

• Like 6

Another world map slip up?  From Nexus Mag, June-July 2016, vol 23, #4, p21.  Hand drawn ones seem to be the way I remember them.

post-2458-0-92399800-1469363490_thumb.jp

• Like 5

I have three fords deek's. None of which have that weird logo.

Maybe it's something to do with the ford 'one' program, where by just about all ford's will be produced in USA/Mexico from now on.

Aus. shut down, and so will a few plants over the next decade.

• Like 6

!  Can you send photos?  Hubby just looked at an old (70s) plastic model of his and found the squiggle on that.  Initially, when it came up, he thought it looked odd, then he said "No, never been like that", and now he's thought about it more and leans toward 'odd/wrong'.

• Like 5

So breezy, when you look at a Ford logo today, do you see it?  I'm interested to see a photo of the one I remember.  I only know that the 'new' one looks wrong and someone else discovered it before me.

• Like 2