The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Acolyte

A Work in Progress

Hi Acolyte,

This is my first post, I would like to thank you for revealing the CHANI project information I read the article in the Nexus mag, very thought provoking but leaves you wanting more. Glad to see this may be forthcoming. I can understand your reticence knowing that someone is looking over your shoulder at every thing you write. Glad to see it has not stopped you.

A lot of people are now learning to raise their rate of vibration to be able to expand their consciousness,  I am at that position now.

Looking foreword to your next installment.

In the end ALL we can do is trust our instincts/intuitions.

My Instincts tell me that ur Work in Progress must be HUGE!!! Looking 4ward to MORE.

I was in Vail Co. last Aug. attending a retreat by Her Holiness Sai Maa. She says that dolphins are from the constellation of Sirius, which has a water world. They are "volunteers" here on Terra to help humanity from being too erratic with our frequency modulation. They help to "squish" so to speak, the spikes that are caused by our behavior. Sort of Lithium is to bi-polar psychosis. 

BTW she says that they love us unconditionally.

http://www.humanityinunity.org/Humanity/Home/index.cfm.

Guest Ianna

Dear Mr. Acolyte,

thank You for Your endurance and work getting this material out into the air. I would have some comments upon Your former employer, but at the moment, there is no point in discussing the weird, selfcentered powergames of psychotic entities.

Please, let us all know where we can get the compiled material.

Most of what has been published by Nexus, we know already, it is tragic that the information given is not used for all our benefit - especially by those (Your former employers) who deem themselves so important, informed and elevated to take decisions about all of us, but above our heads - instead of just publishing the material and leave it to each and one of us to form an opinion and then take actions.

Well, it would be of interest and benefit if You could get the material out, uncensored and uncut. You know, there are enough of us, who actually do have brains and who do use them for thinking activity and decision taking. Those of us who keep our bodies fit for communication, know most bits and pieces in the game, but we appreciate some hints to get the puzzle done ahead of scheadule.

Thank You very much, You are welcome to get intouch over email. With the very best regards, Ianna

Hi Acolyte

I am a new member, having found your words in that mind-resonating Nexus article and followed them through to this site. I give deep gratitude for your courage. Please know there are more of us than you think who recognize what you're trying to do.

Do let us know when we will be able to see / download the new pdf / e-book. Can we help in any way?

I applaud your trying to kick-start a consciousness wake-up and, from my own experience as a telepath and 'traveller', can only say that those who are suspicious of what you are sharing are seemingly taking the usual downward spiral into the nether regions - there is an unfortunate crust restricting Man's understanding and ability to develop progressively beyond the banal questioning taking Man deeper, not higher, in the knowledge of what is truly 'out there'.

Stay ever aware.

Acolyte- are you still working on the Chani pdf or did it get put off because of all that is currently happening? Trying to be patient, but it's hard because I am so looking forward to what the entity had to say. I think we all are. Maybe it could help give us understanding as to what is currently, actually going on.

Thanks for the forum and all of your hard work.

Blessings to you and all the mods

Cheetah9

:-*

The CHANI entity's words resonated very strong with me from the first time I read them last year. I have read them many times since then and seem to find new concepts and idea with each time I read through the CHANI material. I am looking forward to an update, thanks for everything you have done Aco we all appreciate it.

Yeah sorry guys I posted on panthers thread that I think I posted somewhere way back (tying to find the comment) that I have access issues and some personal issues that are still not resolved. I was very enthusiastic but until I get these issues resolved I'm hitting brick wall over and over again and getting nowhere. Nothing is going as planned.

Please accept my apologies, I have no ETA at this time.  :-[:-[

Sorry to hear that Acolyte, and hope you get them resolved soon.

Appreciated that you have taken the time to let us know what was happening...

No problem Acolyte.

Ready when it's ready so no sweat mate.  ;)

Thanks for understanding guys.

My access issues are in terms of getting authorized access to the transcripts, it's not a bandwidth issue as some have speculated and PM'd me about.

Ever since my abrupt departure I've had problems getting the things I needed.

I Have copies but my moving around so much in the past 9 months has made me leave copies at places and with individuals I cant get to now. (ostracized)

Hopefully when my personal issues, finances and safe heaven is sorted I'll be able to get to the stuff I need.

Untill then it's not worth the risk.

Thank you for letting us know. I have been wondering and wanted to ask so bad, but thought better of it. I wish you all the best and hope you get everything figured out. I love the forum and will always be grateful to you for the Chani material you shared.

No Estrell, Aco has already responded that he is limited in what he can release and that circumstances have prevented any further release.  Everything we have is now on the new thread that Neocharm has spent many hour compiling for us for which we are very grateful.

Welcome to Chani.

so, is there any update released by now? and where?

i spent hours in the search for is with no success... :(

Estrell, all publicised on GLP i have compiled and ordered in 1 Word-document at the bottom of this 1st part of the "Me tel U now" thread.

http://thechaniproject.com/forum/index.php/topic,5620.10.html

You can download it there (75 pages).

It will give you something to sleep on.